Start by marking “My 31 Practices: Release the Power of Your Values for Authentic Happiness” as Want to Read:
My 31 Practices: Release the Power of Your Values for Authentic Happiness

My 31 Practices: Release the Power of Your Values for Authentic Happiness

This step by step guide helps to identify what is important to you (myValues), translates this into a set of behaviours (myPractices), and supports you to apply the approach every day (myExperiences).
Published January 3rd 2017 by Lid Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My 31 Practices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My 31 Practices

James Minter
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: self-development
Shelves: reviewed
My first reaction to seeing the book was excitement! It is about values and authentic happiness – two things close to my heart, and I was very keen to learn something new about myself.

However, I found the book lacks a little structure – maybe it was because I was working with a PDF file, but personally, I needed a little more explanation. All the information is interesting, helpful, and even inspiring, but I found it difficult to understand the pathway. I was hoping to learn what my values are,
Caroline
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Packed full of motivational quotes, "My 31 Practices: release the power of your values for authentic happiness" does exactly what it says on the tin - and more! Live life by your core values every day with the My 31 Practices book and web app.
Dave Millner
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"The future of work is going to be increasingly about self-improvement and a focus on behaviours to support new ways of working. This book is a great way of making change personal through our own values with some simple, practical ideas to make that change easier, less painful and more sustainable."
Dave Millner Executive Consulting Partner, Workforce Science and Analytics Smarter Workforce IBM and @HRCurator

Brad Revell
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: how-tos, happiness
Over the last couple of years I have read a number of "How-To" books on habits, mindfulness, focus, routine, self improvement etc. I have learned a lot and more importantly I have been able to put together an approach to my life where these aspects have come together in a unique routine that I can call my own. If only I had of read My 31 Practices in the beginning as it is all laid out for me in an easy and digestible format.

My 31 Practices takes you on a journey of building the best version of
Mark Williamson
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If we want to live a good life, we need to be in touch with our personal values. This accessible, practical and action-focused book is a great tool to help us bring our values to life and make a difference in the world ~ Dr Mark Williamson - Director, Action for Happiness
Carmen
Zuzka
Apr 30, 2017
Glen Hepker
Alan Williams
Nov 05, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarah McCarthy
Sarah Fournier
Pamela Giese
Debee Sue
Dec 13, 2016
Alan Williams coaches service sector organizations, internationally and in the UK to deliver inspiring service for competitive advantage. He created the 31Practices concept and approach.

With more than 20 years of senior leadership experience in customer service based businesses, Alan has a track record of success in devising holistic SERVICEBRAND strategies and then using deep operational experien