Start by marking “Combust (Everyday Heroes, #2)” as Want to Read:
Combust (Everyday Heroes, #2)

Combust (Everyday Heroes #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
From New York Times Bestselling author, K. Bromberg, comes the second standalone book in the Everyday Heroes series. Just how hot will firefighter Grady Malone turn up the heat?

Songwriter Dylan McCoy has been burned.

By her boyfriend she found in her bed . . . with someone else.

By the contract she signed that obligates her to work with him until the songs for his new album
Expected publication: January 29th 2018 by JKB Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Combust, please sign up.

K. Bromberg Arcs just went out on 1/16 so the ratings are not not because advanced copies have gone out. It's because people search another one of my books and…moreArcs just went out on 1/16 so the ratings are not not because advanced copies have gone out. It's because people search another one of my books and accidentally over their cursor over this book and rate it. This drives us authors CRAZY because we have a book release and it already has 1 and 2 star reviews before the book isn't even written. It's something that GoodReads needs to change. (less)

K. Bromberg
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
26972364_10155943957983798_1463308339_o

What can I say about Grady Malone other than he surprised me? I was aiming to write a sexy, sweet book about a hot firefighter and I did . . . but there's so much more to him than how sexy he looks in his turnouts. There's damage beneath the surface. His scars are so much more complex than the ones that mar his back.

And then there's Dylan McCoy. She's feisty and talented but is constantly doubting her self-worth. Plus she's in Sunnyville to gain some distance from her ex-boyfriend.

Throw Grady
Shayna
Jan 08, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Karen
Dec 30, 2017 marked it as to-read
1/29/18
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Combust is the second book in the Everyday Heroes series by the very talented K. Bromberg. They are each standalones, but if you haven't read Cuffed you really need to. Trust me! I always look forward to reading a new book by K. Bromberg because I know I'm going to get all the feels. Her writing is always fantastic, her characters well developed and real. They have depth, heart, and humor. Usually when I start a series about brothers, I have a favorite from the first book. I have already met all ...more
Alison Manning
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
......... when you nearly forget to pick your son up from work the #BrombergAffect is in full flow, nothing else matters, grabs you from page 1. Off to get acquainted with Grady 🏃🏼♀🏃🏼♀🏃🏼♀🔥🔥🔥 ...more
Kimberly Givan
Jan 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
I shouldn’t have read the sample in iBooks, the author starts us off on the wrong foot with the H, he just has sex with ow. We will see if my rating changes.
Michele
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Combust has everything you want in a good romance. Fall in love with Grady and Dylan's story. Full review to come closer to release date.
Chriss
Jan 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
The hitch of his breath. The scent of his soap. The zap of his touch where his fingers rest on my forearm.....oh lord the sexual tension *Fans self #LovingIt

Trish Sutherland
Jan 17, 2018 is currently reading it
Grady is igniting the flame!🔥
Pamela Carrion
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yep, it’s that good! Review to come.
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate and hate to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publishing he
More about K. Bromberg...

Everyday Heroes (3 books)
  • Cuffed (Everyday Heroes, #1)
  • Cockpit (Everyday Heroes, #3)