Start by marking “Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)” as Want to Read:
Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)

Re/Bound

(Doms of the FBI #1)

This is an alternate cover edition of the Kindle version ASIN B00LGAZ8VO published on July 1, 2014.

Losing her master ripped Darcy's world apart. Falling in love put it back together. Malcolm is an undercover agent, and she's his unwitting asset. Can a relationship built on lies survive the truth?

Picking herself up after the devastating loss of her master is more difficult
Kindle Edition, Alternate Cover Edition - Second Edition, 322 pages
Published July 1st 2014 by Lost Goddess Publishing (first published April 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Re/Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Bound

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Darcy is just starting to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. Her fiancé, Scott, is still missing and the cops haven't done a thing. They still think she had something to do with his murder. What could she possibly hope to gain from the love of her life? The one who meets her masochistic needs? This is the danger of being a pain slut in a judgmental world. Darcy's accused of killing him for being physically abusive towards her. Shoot me now.

Malcolm is a FBI agent assigned to figure out the
Talltree
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Metalkarin
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
Enjoyable read

This book has all the ingredients I love: BDSM, though out plot, exciting story with a bit of suspense and a HEA. It also is a stand-alone-in-series, which is a big plus IMO.

Although I enjoyed the book, I didn’t devour it like other books that hold the exact same ingredients. It took me actually several days to finish it, which is not my usual MO.
Why?
For starters the writing is repetitive in place, like the ritual when indicating the start of a BDSM scene, and I started to think “y
Becca
This story exceeded even the promise of its wonderful cover. Given that the set up between Darcy and Malcolm/Theo was by necessity a lie, I found it interesting how much of the book was about honesty and trust. As Malcolm and Darcy negotiated their way into a D/s relationship (with S/m aspects as well), they did so honestly with very little of the bullying or manipulation that often happens in stories of this kind. Limits were pushed but, in most cases, with fully negotiated agreement from both ...more
Michele Zurlo
Apr 05, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
2012 CAPA Nominee for Best BDSM Novel!

Revised and re-released in 2014.

Losing her Master ripped Darcy's world apart. Falling in love put it back together. Malcolm is an undercover agent, and she's his unwitting asset. Can a relationship built on lies survive the truth?

To find out more about Re/Bound, visit my website at http://www.michelezurloauthor.com
Aly is so frigging bored
This was so very meh... I skimmed the last 50%
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

This sizzling hot read explores the nature of Dom/sub relationships by showing the point of view of a sub who has lost her Dom and finds a new one. It also explores how someone will react to betrayal by someone she loves.

I loved the character of Darcy. She is a strong woman, and also a pain slut, but feels she playacts more than submits. She participates in scenes for the pain, not the submission. When Theo helps her prepare for a speech by domi
Judith
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Written with a sure hand

Michele Zurlo is no stranger and is a favorite if mine. Having read her Awakening Series, I already knew that she delights in strong characters, feisty energy exchanges between her Doms and subs, doesn't look for the easy resolution to the. crises in her stories, and keeps the HEA realistic. Darcy pulls at a reader's heartstrings as a wounded, grieving, vulnerable woman who is floundering without the presence of her missing Master. Theo is an experienced Dom who steps in
Susi
I wanted to like this book. After finishing Lexi Blake's Masters & Mercenaries, I was looking for something along the same lines. This book focused a lot on the trust building of the characters, but little on the suspense side, which made for a slower read.
While I could definitely feel the depth of emotions the characters were feeling, I didn't connect to them.
Jenese
Ehh, I'm not really gonna review this one. From the cover and description I was expecting smoking hot and it wasn't. It was just ok. I found myself bored and wanting to start another book. But others love it, try it out for yourselves.
Jenny
I want to say that I loved this book. I like the idea of it but for me it just didn't live up to what I was expecting. This was the first book I've read of Michele Zurlo and I have to say the writing was good, it was just something about the characters that didn't grab me.
Bonnie
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A little mystery and lots of sex, what's not to like? Add in a macho, romantic dom and an intelligent sub and you get a great story.
Melanie Marnell
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her New Master

Malcolm Legato is the epitome of dominant deliciousness with his no-nonsense, stern yet tender persona. His undercover assignment bring him into Darcy Marcovich's orbit. He needs her to get him into Victor Snyder's inner circle. What Malcolm doesn't count on is his strong attraction to this very submissive woman. Darcy lost her Master when he disappeared months ago and was presumed dead. He was her anchor. He centered her with his Dominance. Ready to start moving on with her life,
Dar
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, 4-star-reads
Darcy and Malcolm are electric from the moment they meet. It is unfortunate that he is investigating the disappearance of her fiancee and she is just getting back into the world since her fiancee disappeared. These facts don't stop them from starting a relationship, it is as if they can't help themselves. They each hold a little bit back, and when they can't anymore, they give over to the other completely

Or course, that is the time everything comes to a head. Even then though, it is handled with
Alison bell
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is the first in the fbi dom series. I enjoyed this book. It focuses on characters that were briefly mentioned in other books.
Malcolm is an fbi agent undercover as Theo to try and solve a case.
He meets Darcy a submissive who has lost her fiance and doesn't know what happened to him. She's submissive and instantly falls for Theo's Dominance.
It took me a while to read this book. I found it a little slow starting, there was a lot of info to take in.
The story soon heated up and it kept my
Ramona
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding Work by Michele Zurlo. Her Doms of The FBI Series starts off with Malcolm going undercover and finding the Submissive of his dreams. While the police and the FBI first think guilty of a crime Malcolm knows better. As he fights to clear her and find the real bad guys. They face they're struggles because she is a "painslut" and he is into bondage the mix their world but they way she weaves the story will Amaze you. They way she brings BDSM to life will thrill you. It is a must read.
Terry Guerra
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five star perfection!

This was an exquisite Five star read and my first time to read anything from this author. She just traps you from the first paragraph and kept me steadily reading. Thank you for all you do for your readers now on to book 2! So excited!
Pansy
This series has been on my tbr wish list forever. I finally decided to give it look. This first book of the series rather disturbed me. Since it also disturbed Malcolm, I guess the author did a decent job of putting across the discomfort of starting a relationship with a lie.

I also felt that all the sex scenes overwhelmed what little bit of story there was. I have read so much better from this author so was a bit disappointed.

There was a satisfying ending and I do look forward to seeing what h
WBS-S
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. I thought it was fast-moving and interesting with the right amount of sex and love.
Tania
The story had merite , but some passages were Too long or not important to the story .
Bdsm scenes were great and bondage aspect also great
Sherri
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-owned
Meh, this story was way too long and quite boring.
Robin
This books just starts which I loved and the story has a feeling that you are in on what is behind the scenes. I like somehow knowing what is going on from the FBI point of view. I also love the struggle he having with the woman who is suppose to just help his case along. He is trying desperately to protect her even though he wis being deceiving. The story that unfolds is really well done.
Daisy Sloan
Follow this review and others at http://www.mysecretromancebookreviews...

Mmmmmmm…….where do I begin? There are so many wonderful things about this book, that deciding where to start is tough. There’s romance, super hot sexy scenes, tears, suspense….oh it has so many wonderful things in it.

I found myself sucked into this book from the moment I picked it up. I immediately felt a connection to Darcy and I wanted to find out all about her. She a walking contradiction, until you get to know her. She’
Christina
Michele Zurlo is a breath of fresh air. Darcy, our heroine, is still reeling from the loss of her Master. While his body has never been found, she knows in her heart that he is gone. She meets out hero, Malcolm, at a conference where she is a featured speaker. Malcolm has his own agenda upon meeting Darcy. To determine what role she played in the disappearance of her fiancée, if any, and to use her to gain entrance into the organization with which her boss is suspected of belonging to. However, ...more
Dana Busenbark
My favorite line of the book reads, "He already knew trying to convince himself he didn't feel squishy and tender things for her would be useless." At the start of the book, we meet Darcy in the bathroom, at the start of a convention, terrified about going out and speaking in front of people. Scott, the person that stood behind her and helped her get through public speaking events, is gone. Where? When? What happened? Who is Malcolm Legato? What about Victor Snyder? Watching Darcy as she panics ...more
The book starts 8 months after Darcy's fiance Scott has gone missing and is presumed dead. After police investigations have come up dry they called in the FBI in hopes that they will be able to infiltrate the company that Scott worked for (and Darcy still works for). When Malcolm first meets Darcy it's when she is his mark and he is undercover as Theo. Though he was able to clear her of being a part of Scott's death with in hours of meeting her, his superiors will need more than his 'gut' feelin ...more
The Smutty Kitty
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by PussyWillow

3.5 out of 5 Licks (books 1 & 2 reviewed together)

I am going to start out by saying that you really should read these stories together and in order. I am glad I did, I think some nuances of the stories would not make sense otherwise. So I decided to review them that way for those very reasons.

Re/Bound for me was a little slow at times and I got a little distracted. I loved the premise of the story and action/thriller aspects for me these w
Tere
Uggghhhh, what did I just read?! I'm never gonna warm to heterosexual books (especially het BDSM, I think I should just give up) if I keep picking books like this.

I admit the beginning pretty much killed the entire book for me, and from chapter one, which was hideous, I basically skipped most of the book. There is a lot of sex, an investigation that is not quite interesting and a scumbag guy playing the part of the dom. A lot of clichés and bla bla bla, just give me my money and time back.

So w
Judy
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 1 in the DOMS of the FBI series and was a great beginning of this series! If you're new to BDSM books, and don't understand why someone would do this, read this book. Hey, I'm always up to learning something new!

Darcy had a master but he disappeared and was presumed dead, even though his body was never found. She's a strong heroine and pushes forward with life! She's at a conference and is to speak.

Malcom aka Theo, is our hero and what a sexy FBI agent he is!! He meets Darcy at the
Crystal Spieker
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Re/Bound is the first in the Doms of the FBI series. Darcy is still struggling with the loss of her Master, and not knowing what happened to him. He just disappeared one day. Agent Malcolm Legato goes undercover to investigate a criminal businessman Darcy works for, and finds using Darcy as his way in harder than he anticipates as he finds himself falling for her.

Re/Bound was a great start to what looks to be a promising series. Not only does Michele Zurlo keep you captivated and unable to put

• Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Campaign of Desire (CSA Case Files, #4)
  • Blushing Violet
  • Slave To Love
  • In the Zone
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Dangerous Cravings (Dangerous Cravings, #1)
  • Protégée (Freedom Bound, #1)
  • Iron Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #1)
  • Laura Meets Jeffrey: Both Sides of an Erotic Memoir
  • Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1)
  • Light Switch
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Doms of the FBI and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She write contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve.

Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her first laptop, and

Doms of the FBI (7 books)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)
  • Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)
  • Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)
  • Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)