Start by marking “Conversations in Real Time” as Want to Read:
Conversations in Real Time

Conversations in Real Time

Beginning with a series of emails sent back and forth between the UK and the USA, this novella is the story of how two men, one a Los Angeles detective and the other an Oxford research student, find themselves drawn to each other despite leading very different lives on opposite sides of the world.

Their relationship starts with a professional offer of assistance and through
Published July 23rd 2016 by Nicholas J. Finch

To ask other readers questions about Conversations in Real Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conversations in Real Time

Sarina
4.5* Review written for Love Bytes Reviews

While its no secret that paranormal, science fiction and fantasy are my bread and butter when it comes to books, there is the occasional contemporary that catches my eye and makes me want to sit down and read it. My interest was first peaked by this book by the manner in which the story is told, through e-mails, and I was intrigued enough to want to give it a try. I’m so glad that I did! What starts as a mutually beneficial arrangement between strangers:
Jessica Stewart
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fast but fun read. The format is surprisingly engaging from the very beginning and functions as an awesome character study. One of the best LGBTQ romances I have read in a long time.
Paula Cas
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good read on a trip or during a stormy afternoon book. Nicolas J. Finch takes the reader through a modern relationship with an eye to how love grows through honesty and the Internet.
Jill
Aug 18, 2017
María
Aug 22, 2017
Nicholas Finch
Feb 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: personal-works
Tamara
Mar 07, 2019
Mari (Ayna)
Mar 07, 2019
Having successfully plunged into publishing gay fiction for a wider audience, my intention is to break the mold here and offer stories that are challenging, exciting, and driven by great characters.

I aim to engage you.

If you’re reading this, I hope that means I’ve succeeded.

My background lies in various professional writing fields and craft endeavors, all of which have enabled me to think differen