Start by marking “Dusk Until Dawn (One Night in South Beach, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dusk Until Dawn (One Night in South Beach, #2)

Dusk Until Dawn

(One Night in South Beach #2)

No boundaries.

Bartender and aspiring painter Maya Pascual loves turning up the heat. And dumping a vodka-and-karma chaser on the man who broke her heart is perfect Bronx girl payback. But how can she resist when Miami playboy prince Javier Hernandez begs to make it up to her. . .

No regrets.

Between his disastrous personal life and his wealthy family’s meddling, Javi needs t
Published April 18th 2017 by Lyrical Press (first published April 11th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dusk Until Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dusk Until Dawn

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

After finishing the first book in this series, I was really excited for Javi’s story. He was a divorced and jaded hero drowning his misery in booze and women...and you know he was just waiting for the right woman to come along and shake things up. Then I read the blurb for his book and saw a second chance romance got thrown into the mix…one word immediately came to mind…SOLD!

After 4 years of friendship, Maya decides to proclaim her love for Javi when he gets engaged. Even though he
Leigh Kramer
Aug 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I wish this book had been longer because then perhaps the characters and various relationship dynamics would have been fleshed out better. So much of what people did and said didn't make sense to me and I don't care how stubborn, hot-headed, or jealous they're supposed to be.

I never understood Maya's anger toward Javi. Could she feel hurt he didn’t reciprocate her feelings when she confessed she loved him? Absolutely. But they never dated and he was in a relationship from before he met her so I
Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Kensington Publishing*
Megan
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book broke my heart. It's basically a second chance romance, with a twist. This trope always seems to sink it's claws into me and doesn't let go. But, I have a love/hate relationship with the feeling it always seems to give me.

We met Javi in book 1. He was the hot mess, bad boy, player of a big brother to the heroine, and best friend to the hero in book 1. He was such a mess in the first book, but by the end you really felt for him. When I saw his book would be next, I was very intrigued.
Jos
Nov 14, 2017 added it
No rating!!!!

I unfortunately read 1/4 of the book and then literally skipped to the end....not sure why though lol. OMG, Maya was the most annoying woman, Javi was just ughhhh, I literally hated the description of him to begin with and then, yeah, just a total train wreck of a story and lead characters for me. There wasn't much I could or wanted to invest in:( Sadly, I really enjoyed the first story but this one, no.
Jess
Nov 26, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish
I was afraid I was going to feel this way about a book with Javier as the hero, and I do!
Between My BookEndz
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books-read
It’s not just the air that’s steamy when Andie J. Christopher transports us back to Miami in “Dusk to Dawn,” her second book in her “One Night in South Beach” series!

Javi Hernandez is tired of being the family’s hot mess. He’s trying to stay off the booze and out of the clubs so he can be respected professionally and he can respect himself personally. But when Javi’s past saunters right up to his present, things more messy than just the vodka that got dumped on him! Artist Maya Pascual met Javi
Jin
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, 2017
ARC courtesy of Author in exchange for an honest review

Javi Hernandez was finally back to working after his sister Alana reminded him what he needed to do. After his bitter divorce, he went on a binge for everything, women, sex and alcohol. He was good looking and wealthy, so he always had flock of followers. Nothing satisfied him until he saw Maya, one woman he couldn’t forget.
Maya is back in Miami from New York and trying to establish her artistic career. But before her career takes off, she
Rose Lindgren
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew! That was a sexy romp. Highly recommend this steamy Miami romance. I picked it up just before heading south for my own weekend in Florida and it was a great companion; really set the stage! The two protagonists sizzle with passion and the world they live in is soap-opera glamorous but somehow still recognizable. I didn’t love the way that two women were set against each other to build up the tension - there are plenty of ways to build tension without making it into a cat fight trope. But ov ...more
Tami
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christoper-andie
She was Puerto Rican. He was Cuban. Apparently there's a culture clash. Who knew?

3.5

Charidy
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I lost sleep while reading this book. I needed to know what happened next. You cant help but fall for these characters and find yourself feeling for them. You will want to slap them, hug them, laugh, get angry, and swoooon. This book was worth the lack of sleep.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dusk Until Dawn is a very erotic, but also funny book. Maya is funny, but when she's with her brother they're down right rib cracking. Javier is so serious. He's so worried about how his family views him. Maya knows that she's not good enough for him, but Javier does his best to prove her wrong. Then we have the crazy as hell ex. All together it made for a fantastic book that I could not quit reading.
C bond
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

loved this book. a re read
Elizabeth
Jul 12, 2019
Sep 17, 2018
The_Book_Queen
~ Quick and quite hot read
~ Enjoyed Christoper's voice (plenty of snark/sarcasm and laughs)
~ I bought book 1 while it was on sale and I'm sure I'll read it soon
~ My one problem was with the shitty ex (because of course) and how Javi was not the greatest about actually communicating with Maya, especially when he was trying to deal with said shitty ex
~ Honestly, while I very much enjoyed this one, I'm pulling a blank on what to write for a review for it. It happens -- some days the review mojo is
Jocelyn Iyman
Brenda Walker
Aug 15, 2018
Eva
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
it's totally obvious why i keep thinking this is a vampire book, but i know it's not. dusk until dawn continues the story of the hernández siblings. i had been luck enough to read the arc for stroke of midnight and i'm happy i got to do the same for this one.

one of my favorite things about this series is that the lead characters that the series is built around are latino. the hernández family is cuban and are pillars of miami society. meanwhile, maya pascual is a puerto rican from el barrío. she
Kasey Lane
May 26, 2017
Tina Hobbs Payne
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Javier Hernandez, my manwhore crush from Stroke of Midnight, gets his story! Maya Pascual has my complete approval as the strong heroine to win Javi's heart. I enjoyed this story of the man with the seemingly big ego falling hard for the woman from his past. Javi has to own up to the mistakes he has made in the past, realizing his cheating ex-wife Karrie wasn't completely wrong.

Maya comes from the wrong side of the tracks, tells it like it is and has been in love with Javi since she met him. Th
Ilene
Oct 08, 2018
Gwen
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read by this author, but her writing and this story has me intrigued. Thoughtful and emotional as each character works through their family problems. Great book and I am planning to read the first story to keep myself in the series.
Maura Elizabeth
Sep 26, 2019
Francoise
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Javier Hernandez seems to have it all, he is loaded, privileged, sexy and lives life to the fullest. And yet he feels empty inside. He can’t stop thinking about Maya, the woman he can’t have, even if he is divorcing. Maya was his friend, he never acted on his intense attraction to her and married someone else to please his father. Life has driven the distance between them but seeing her again is a shock to his system. Maya and Javier come from very different backgrounds. Maya comes from

• Stick a Fork In It (Poppy Markham: Culinary Cop, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Blackmailed Mistress (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #6)
  • Backstage with Her Ex
  • So Wrong It Must Be Right (Gallagher & Ivy #1)
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • Work for Hire
  • Worth Waiting For (Heart of the South, #1)
  • Melt Into You
  • Cheap Cabernet: A Friendship
  • The Great Estate (Thornbrook Park, #3)
  • Just A Taste (The O'Learys, #5)
  • All I Want is You
  • The Marrying Kind
  • Lighting the Flames
  • Touched By Fire
  • The Unruly Queen: The Life of Queen Caroline
  • Not My Romeo (Clover Park, #6)
  • Say It Sexy (Say You Love Me, #1)

One Night in South Beach (5 books)
  • Break of  Day (One Night in South Beach #3)
  • Before Daylight (One Night in South Beach #4)
  • Night and Day (One Night in South Beach #5)
  • All Hours (One Night in South Beach #6)