Start by marking “Fixing Sydney (Branson's Kind of Love Trilogy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Fixing Sydney (Branson's Kind of Love Trilogy Book 1)

Fixing Sydney (Branson's Kind of Love Trilogy Book 1)

Sydney Sommer’s world fell apart after senior prom. Since then, her life had become a constant loop of unfortunate scenarios that kept her in constant fear of what might be lurking around the next corner. Her trust in others was at a standstill. Even those who were closest to her were held at a distance.
After serving active duty overseas, Jaxon Triggs moved away from his
Published August 1st 2016 by Diane Zparkki

To ask other readers questions about Fixing Sydney, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fixing Sydney

Start your review of Fixing Sydney (Branson's Kind of Love Trilogy Book 1)
Kristin Campbell
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cd_authors
Great debut novel, and really enjoyable read. It had just enough touch of romance with a whole lotta suspense and mystery involved. The characters were well-developed, especially the yummy men... The plot blew me away! I did not see that ending coming, and I had to lol when the pieces fell into place! I really, really love when that happens. :)

Emily
Sydney Sommer was a fun loving girl until an incident at her senior prom broke her. She became withdrawn and after three years has been working hard at finding herself again and trying to let her family help. When she meets her brothers friend, Jaxon Triggs, she feels something and is not quite sure what it is.

Jaxon realizes Sydney has a story, he also realizes she is his friends sister. However, he sees something in Sydney he wants a part of and decides he is going to take a chance
Samantha Turley
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As far as male leads go, Diane Zparkki has hit the nail on the head with Jaxon. He is everything you could possibly want in a guy. The fact that he steps up for Sydney and becomes what she needs just adds to his hot factor.

The chemistry between the two leads is perfect and their relationship is one that keeps you flipping pages as it unfolds.

I really enjoyed the concept and plot of this story a lot. There was enough to keep me intrigued throughout its entirety.
R.K. Emery
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emotional and Suspenseful. That is how I would describe this novel. Sydney and Jax both have their demons and sometimes it takes someone who understands some form of pain to help you. I feel like that is what happened with these two characters. They have two completely different lives, but can relate and work because of some of their experiences.

There was so much going on throughout this novel. I was in it for the romance, like I always am, but the suspense and mystery really managed
C. Gonzales
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I love that the cover of this novel perfectly draw readers into the world that Diane Zparkki has created.

Believable and Relatable characters really help to captivate the reader and get them invested in the happenings of this story. I loved Sydney from the very start. Jaxon has just survived active duty, yet he is still not prepared for the challenge that is Sydney.

I liked that the characters were very much the odd-couple but they definitely worked together.

Anne Marie
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I fell in love with the characters! I especially loved Jaxson and Titus! The story blindsided me which doesn't usually happen. I loved the bond between friends and family. I got into the characters felt their pain, fear and love! Every girl should have a support system like Sydney's. I can't wait for the rest of the Trilogy. I would highly recommend this book to all of my friends!
I liked the element of the motorcycle club but it was the main focus which was cool! I reall
Corrine Sbrocchi
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FIXING SYDNEY by Diane Zparkki is a sensational read! I couldn’t put it down. Falling deep in the minds and inner thoughts of the characters was perfectly portrayed by the author. This love/romance suspense story, takes you through a journey of difficult experiences, finding love and the challenges of a young girl trying to heal while putting the past behind her. A surprising twist, which leaves you wanting more. I was pleased to learn this is the 1st of a Trilogy. So looking forward to the next ...more
Victoria Brown
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! I couldn't put it down. I finished it within 24 hours, reading it until 6 am. Fixing Sydney is a suspense with twists and turns you actually didn't see coming. A love story that makes you addicted to reading on as Jaxson and Sydney's relationship develops. A friendship that reminds you of your best friend, and a family that you wish you could be a part. With that being said, its a unique story that I haven't read in other novels. Can't wait for the next book to come out!!
Teya D
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Diane Zparkki's debut novel FIXING SYDNEY is a page turner. I dove right into this book, the characters suck you in as they bring you along there journey of love, suspense and family. It left me wanting more. I was happy to hear this novel is the first of a trilogy. I'm looking forward to finding out what the future has in store for the protagonists Jaxon and Sydney.
Keith Burley
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fixing Sydney was a wonderful read, true definition of a "turn pager".

This was one of those books that you never want to put down, and also never want to end. The drama is juicy, the romance is down and dirty, and the writing style is eye catching.

Definitely needs more exposure so we can get the rest of this trilogy on our shelves!
Alizon
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cd_authors
I truly enjoyed this book. The characters practically jumped off the page, and the storyline was intriguing. I loved Sydney's story of overcoming her past and her anxiety, and the ending surprised me in the best way possible.
Anne Citro