Start by marking “Bohemia Beach (Bohemia Beach, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bohemia Beach (Bohemia Beach, #1)

Bohemia Beach

(Bohemia Beach #1)

There are alternate cover editions for this ASIN here and here.

An irresistible obsession…

Alex is a mystery: Secretive. Rich. Way too hot for his own good.

I’m an artist just trying to make it as a potter, and why he wants me, I don’t know.

I’m starting over in this beautiful beach town, and saying “yes” to him is part of the adventure. Until yes becomes something more.

My new
Paperback
Published July 2016 by Velvet Petal Press (first published May 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bohemia Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bohemia Beach

Start your review of Bohemia Beach (Bohemia Beach, #1)
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/21/2017)!
Paula Brown
description

You go to a small Beach town to lose yourself-- or maybe to find yourself? Your life changes from a simple Party-- and that handsome Host across the room.. Feeling shy you steal away to find a hiding place in his wine cellar... Only to be found... This was a very good read I look forward to more from this writer..
Alana Melos
I've said that romance isn't my preferred genre, and this is true. However, it does not mean I haven't read romance. I've read probably over a thousand romances. When I was growing up, all we did was read. I would run out of books, and pick up my mom's... which were all romances. So, like the opera, even though it isn't a preferred genre, I've grown to appreciate a good romance over the years.

This is an OK romance. It hits all the beats, and it's written well. The writer is actually quite gifted
Becky Baldridge
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was rather ambivalent about this one for most of the book. It is well-written and the author was descriptive enough that I had no trouble picturing locations and scenes. The biggest problem for me was the characters. I never really got caught up in their story. Both characters run hot and cold. Alex has issues from his past and disappears from Sloane's life at times with no contact. Sloane doesn't seem to know what she wants for most of the book. She thinks they need some space and time apart, ...more
Kathleen
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this Arc in return for an honest voluntary review.
This story takes place in the artsy community of Bohemia Beach.
Sloane has come to this beach to learn more about ceramics and herself.
Alex was born her and he is a patron of the arts.
Sloane and Alex meet at his party and they feel a connection. Both character have to get out of their own heads and be open to what they are experiencing and what they are feeling. Sloane has always been the odd man out at her home. Alex had tragedy in his
EmKay Connor
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love beach reads, especially small town beach reads. This story offers a great cast of characters that you want to become friends with, plus steamy hotness that adds to the emotional conflict. Feelings aren't always easy to express for these characters, so the lovemaking becomes a channel for communication. If you like hot reads, curl up with this book.
Joan Neal
Not for me

This is a readable book. My problem with this book is the hero's behavior. His behavior towards the heroine is stalkerish and controling. This isn't taking care of, but control of the heroine and this behavior creepy. Having worked with women who have been in abusive relationships, I just couldn't get past this.
Kathy
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is a good read to sit by the side of the pool or beach. There are plenty of steamy sex scenes within the book so if you enjoy that, it's a plus. The main characters in the book I though were good but what I would've like to happen was to go into a little more depth about them. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader's Copy of this book.
Sherralynne Smith
Sexy and sensual

A very well written story, with plenty of steamy scenes and emotional characters who keep the reader enthralled. If you are looking for a well written erotic story, then you can be assured of a great read.
Mary
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my kind of book. I just couldn't get into it
SouthernAngel
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A well written erotic read.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Lisa Jolly
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book

Sloane Abbey is an artist, she uses clay as her medium. Sloane moves to Bohemia Beach to pursue her dream of being an artist. She has 6 months savings to make a go of it. Alex Alwend is a billionaire, wanting to be an author. After being bullied at school he has problems in social settings he can’t control. Sloane meets Alex at one of his parties, be tracks her down the next day and they start a relationship. Sloane is being harassed by the
SBee Reviews
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh-so-sexy, engaging, and fresh!

I received an Advance Reader Copy for Bohemia Beach and voluntarily reviewed this book. I was really drawn in by this story and its characters as well as the beachy-artsy setting.

We have a loner, Alex, who has unresolved psychological/flashback issues relating to his high school days involving a traumatic attack as well as trust issues. He has a huge heart and is so very lonely until he meets Sloane, a newly transplanted Bohemia Beach student resident, who entice
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sloane is intrigued by Alex, and he is equally taken with her. I like Ms. Lakestone's writing style - she uses dialogue to help develop each scene and helps us feel what the characters are feeling. I loved the steaminess and the intrigue - Alex with his secret and Sloane dealing with someone who may be more foe than friend. I enjoyed this book very much. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Heather
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Bohemia Beach, the first book in the series, by Lucy Lakestone is a steamy read. Writing is done in a style that is engaging to the reader and flows well with the character development. I would have liked to seen a bit more meat to the story, but what the author provided was well rounded and an easy read.
Susan Foulkes
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written story of two people, Sloane and Alex, who are both trying to find their way in life.

She is an aspiring potter, and he is a mysterious wealthy man.
Sloane has suffered from a distinct lack of familial support but Alex has real trauma in his past.

Both are likeable characters and it is a joy to see their growing intimacy and relationship, although it is not always easy for either of them. They come up against obstacles and it is how they deal with them that brings tension
Barbara
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good start to a new series called Bohemia Beach . This is Sloane Abbey a Potter and Alex Alwend a writers . From the first page to the last this book just reaches out and grabs you and will not let go until you finish .
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Dee
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME STEAMY READ!!!

As a Central Floridian, I was amazed at the picturesque settings depicted in “Bohemia Beach”! Lucy Lakestone’s descriptions of Florida’s East Coast are on target and simply fantastic. “Bohemia Beach” is incredibly well written and the characterizations unique as well as interesting. I found the main characters extremely likeable and the story fast paced. The plot development and execution was flawless. The intimacy between the main characters was tasteful as well as erotic.
Nate
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I liked this book of Sloane & Alex. It was sweet & sexy. New author for me. Good book. ...more
Anja
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
It´s a nice book, but the story didn´t get to me. Almost all the secrets are told at the beginning an there´s less thrill to hold me. Nevertheless it´s easy to keep up with Alex and the dealing with his past to make a future.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Marzena
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was good, enjoyable, well written story. Steamy sex scenes, crazy chemistry between main characters and lots of lovely description. I really got caught up in their story. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Donna
Mar 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Unfortunately this book did not excite me... well, not as much as the H & H. They jumped straight into bed within 24hrs and again, and again. I had to bail on this one as it is just not my type of book. I need more character development and a stronger story line. If you like steamy sex, and lots of it, this book may be for you....I was given an ARC and have volunteered an honest review. ...more
Chanda Norman
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars
Sloane, a potter student is new to Bohemia Beach though she does have relatives that were introduced in other books in this series. She meets a rich and sexy writer Alex at a party he is giving for the art community. It is instant chemistry and the pages heat up as these two make their love connection. The story has a few ups and downs but for the most part is a low drama feel good book.

Lucy Lakestone creates the story in such a way that you feel you are there.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance c
Gwen
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book started out with a good story but turned into a book mostly about fairly explicit sex. If you are into such, you will love the book. I'm not and I didn't.

I received this book free from Goodreads First Reads.
John Morrison
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book through the giveaways. This is a romance/erotic novel that is fun to read on the beach.
Debra Sullivan
Aug 15, 2017
Susan Beadle
Dec 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Barely Tattooed (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Knocking Boots
  • Royal Heartbreaker - The Complete Series (Royal Heartbreaker #1-6)
  • Hometown Girl (Into the Storm, #6)
  • Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1)
  • Tall, Dark, and Irresistible (Tall, Dark and Sexy, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Rascals, #3)
  • Moonrise (Moonkind, #1)
  • In Deep Water (Pajaro Bay, #3)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's True Alpha (Billionaire Shifters Club, #5)
  • Fix Her Up (The Fix, #1)
  • The Virgin Cowboy Billionaire's Secret Baby
  • Just Love Me 1 (Just Love Me #1)
  • Girls Like You
  • Fragments
  • Mr. Marshall's Method (Learning to Love, #1)
  • Blind (Mastermind, #1)
Lucy Lakestone is an award-winning author who lives on Florida’s east central coast, among the towns that serve as an inspiration for the hot romances of her Bohemia Beach Series and the jumping-off point for the Bohemia Bartenders Mysteries. She’s been a journalist, photographer, editor and video producer but prefers living in her imagination, where the moon is full and the cocktails are divine. ...more

Bohemia Beach (7 books)
  • Bohemia Light (Bohemia Beach, #2)
  • Bohemia Blues (Bohemia Beach, #3)
  • Bohemia Heat (Bohemia Beach, #4)
  • Bohemia Nights (Bohemia Beach, #5)
  • Bohemia Bells (Bohemia Beach, #6)
  • Bohemia Chills (Bohemia Beach Series, #7)