Start by marking “So Good (So Hot, #1)” as Want to Read:

ASIN: B01JDS09W8 updated version found here

Published September 6th 2016 by Darcy Burke

Julie
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
So Good (Ribbon Ridge- Love on the Vine #1) by Darcy Burke is a 2016 publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This first book of a new series by Darcy Burke returns to Ribbon Ridge with a new cast of characters. The series opener lays a solid foundation for what is sure to be an outstanding arc for Ribbon Ridge fans.

This book started off with a light and flirty tone, with some pretty sharp banter, and saucy conversation between Cam and Brooke. There are s
Stacee
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it

I read several of the other books in Darcy's Ribbon Ridge series and even though I could never ever keep the characters straight, I really enjoyed them. So when I saw there was a new series in the same world, I couldn't wait.

I loved Brooke and Cam. Their banter is spot on and the chemistry and UST is palpable in ever scene. They're both good, likable characters.

My downfall with this book was all of the push and pull and drama. And there was a lot of it. Brooke has a bit of a secret an
Coco.V
Jan 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/26/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Cameron Westcott has spent eight years recovering from heartbreak by keeping romantic entanglements casual and simple. He’s never minded being called a manwhore, but after two years immersing himself in his new winery, he might be ready for the next chapter. Especially when he meets a sexy wine distributor—only she says she isn’t interested.

Following a bitter divorce, Brooke Ellis relocated to Ribbon Ridge to rebuild her life. Things will never be the
Ann Lorz
I am so glad that after Burke wrote the Archers that she didn't stop there. I really loved the Westcott boys and wanted their stories, now I'm going to be able to get them.

You learn about the Westcott brothers in Dylan's book, Only in My Dreams. From then on I wanted to know more. What can I say, I'm nosy. I'm a authors dream reader. All they need to do is mention someone and I have to know about them.

Drives me up a wall. Ha!

You might get a glace of the brothers in Dylan's book but you really
Alison
So, this is the first book in a new series but also the seventh book in the Ribbon Ridge series. Although this could easily be read as a standalone, it was obvious that it was a follow on book to at least one previous book.

I felt that this book kept to-ing and fro-ing, and that was mainly due to Brooke - I wasn't a fan. Right from the start she vacillated and frankly wanted her cake and to eat it too.

Cam, his brother's and his best friend have set up a winery. Eight years ago his girlfriend (so
Sandy S
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 6, 2016

Karen
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I know that I am not the only fan that was relieved that the Ribbon Ridge series novels weren't over, they just branched off to the Love On The Vine with it's sexy Westcott brothers! In SO GOOD, we have the sexy bad boy Cameron meeting his match with the feisty, yet wary Brooke Ellis.
What a roller coaster of a romance this book is, filled with sexy sass as well as heart tugging emotion. Brooke is smarting from a painful divorce, so she has no interest in dating men who are players when
⚜️Trea
DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This is a spin off of the author's Ribbon Ridge series. While this book can stand alone, I found that it was enriched by having read the entire Ribbon Ridge series that preceded it, especially You're Still the One.

This story itself has me rather conflicted. On one hand, it was a quick and som
Elizabeth
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Darcy Burke makes my heart feel So Good!!

I got absolutely and completely lost into So Good!! So Good was like an attached limb as I could not part with it until I turned the very last page. Even then I had an extremely hard time saying goodbye to these people. Yes, people. Darcy is so good that they are not just characters in a book but actual people that you know and love.

So Good is laugh out loud fun, downright sexy, witty and just so full of personality. It's like this book has it's own hear
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
3.5 Stars

I had a little trouble getting into this story at first. There was an immediate push and pull going on between Cam and Brooke that started to get a little frustrating. Then finally things started to fall in to place and it seemed as though they were actually going to give into their feelings and I couldn't get to that part quick enough.

I really enjoyed the banter and sexual tension they had going on and when they finally gave in it to it, it was a huge relief and I couldn't wait to see
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

I enjoyed the Ribbon Ridge series, so when I saw there were more books set in the same town, I was definitely interested. In a lot of ways, with the characters you encounter, it was like coming home. But with new characters, and a new story. The Ribbon Ridge books have a central theme that is a little heavy, not in a bad way, but this book has a lighter feel, which I enjoyed.

This book, quite honestly, was a pleasure to read. It was lighter, but it
Becky Burciaga
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent start to a new series, a spin off from Ribbon Ridge with characters from that series making an appearance in the new story. Ms Burke is a gifted writer who has impeccable insight into what her readers want to see. The story between Cameron and Brooke is a case in point.

There is wonderful chemistry between Cam and Brooke, their banter was delightful, their attraction to each other was magnetic (pun intended!). The story started out light hearted but the more we learned about the charac
Sarah Hamilton
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Unexpectedly Good

I really didn't want to like this book because it does check all the boxes of a typical contemporary romance, but it sucked me in and I'm intrigued enough to read book 2. At times I did feel like the storyline got a little cramped with characters in an effort to introduce everyone necessary for the overall series; however, it wasn't overly forced and the continuing storylines are not obnoxious cliffhangers - they're feasible and realistic. I like the various characters - yes,
Jane
So Good is a romance in Oregon's wine country between Cameron Westcott and Brooke Ellis. They have a lot in common including a love for wine and working in the wine industry.

They are both careful about starting a relationship. Brooke is divorced, still hurting and distrustful of men. Cameron ex-girlfriend betrayed him eight years ago and he still has issues with getting close to a woman and trusting her.

The relationship develops because the heart wants what the heart wants and they can't resist
Sharon
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read

A little disjointed with who belonged to who and Brooke (heroine) could be annoying at times however for the most part I did enjoy reading this novel. The story is good but it lacked depth and a lot more could have been put in instead of endlessly drawing out scenes. Cam (the hero) is a great character and I enjoyed his sense of fun and commitment to himself. The constant referral to their exes, her ex-husband his girlfriend, was painful and I would have liked to know more about them in
Marissa Chavez
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always love going back to Ribbon Ridge. It like a reunion every time I come back! Cameron and Brooke's story was everything and more. I was rooting for them from the very beginning. I love how Cameron wasn't giving up on Brooke. They both had issues about love for different reason but they worked it out the best they could. They each had family and friends helping along the way which I loved. In the end everything turned out the way it was suppose to for them. Can't wait to see what they are u ...more
Kim
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet tumultuous romance

This started out as a avoidance story, but the chemistry between the H & H could not be denied. However Brook made decisions for Cam without him even knowing. Then the phone call avoidance and then no calls at all this was just had page filler. The mixed messages and rapidly shifting moods and attitudes by Brook was also disappointing. The story did redeemed itself in the end. Ok read.
Little Red
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the premise of the book and the locations. I even learnt a little more about wine! This was very much an inevitable ending with some road blocks along the way. The characters were well developed although I can't really say I liked Brooke all that much despite the tragedies of her past. All in all it was an entertaining read which left some hooks to entice you to read the next in the series.
Lux Lewis
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second chance in love. Family saga. Friendship. Wine. Vineyard. Good banter and camaraderie. All these and more in this book. Cameron and Brooke were heartbroken from their previous relationships, once bitten, twice shy. But they manage to be with each other in the end.
The title is apt, it's so good.
Kerry H
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get ready to feel every emotion reading this book!

Get ready to feel every emotion reading this book with itelligent writing and in depth character development. The back and forth, trying to fight what they both feel for the other, adds to the sexual tension that is certain to explode.
judy gardner
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Romance

This was an enjoyable storyline with lots of interesting characters and a great love story. I enjoyed the pace of this story and how the author developed this story. I know this story is part of a series, but I was hoping for more of an ending to tie up these characters, otherwise it was an excellent book.
Sandra Casile
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
😲 OMG really loved this story.

This is one those reads, once you get started reading it you don't want to put it down until your done. Loved all about the characters and the whole storyline. Thank you.
Cynthia
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Terrific

This ius a grew second chance book. Cam was a playboy but since opening up the winery with his brother and his friend he has changed. Brooke has moved to Ribbon Ridge as part of her job working with the wineries. Can they make it work.
Pratna Imrith
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This was an average book for me because I disliked the back and forth between the characters as well as I found the characters very confusing and kept on forgetting who is Who and how are they related.
BebeJacobson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love in wine country

Cameron and Brooke are drawn to each other ,both involved in the wine business. Both have avoided love because of prior bad experiences. Brooke is infertile which makes her push her love away. Love does win out.
Pearl Powell
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Meh

Not bad, but not that great either. The buildup to Cameron and Brooke getting together was meh, their relationship-development was meh. An okay novel to pass the time.
Marianne Post
Apr 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
Stopped reading after page 4. Ever hear of adoption?
Keba
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.8 I was mad a lot those last few chapters though
Janeiowa
May 14, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I just couldn’t connect with characters, and I tired of his “betrayal” 8 yrs ago by a woman and her divorce. It just seemed to go on and on...and became boring.
Crystal Friars
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad that Ms. Burke continued in Ribbon Ridge!
« previous 1 3 next »

• That Mistletoe Moment
  • The Forever Christmas Tree (Bell Sound #1)
  • Santa Wore Leathers (Wild Heat, #0.5)
  • The Christmas Tree (Pineville #2)
  • Can't Miss Christmas
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor)
  • Sweet Cowboy Christmas (Sweet, Texas, #3.5)
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
  • The Lucky Charm (Portland Pioneers #1)
  • Cursed Ever After (Eternal Vampires)
  • Gettin' Hard (Single Ladies' Travel Agency Book 1)
  • Burn So Bright (Jupiter Point #2)
  • Kept by the Beast
  • Le Cirque D'Amour (Burlesque! #1)
  • Kiss Me, Sweetheart (Something Borrowed, #2)
  • Terms of a Texas Marriage
  • Lucky's Charms
  • On the Rocks
Darcy Burke is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy, emotional historical and contemporary romance. Darcy wrote her first book at age 11, a happily ever after about a swan addicted to magic and the female swan who loved him, with exceedingly poor illustrations. Join her Reader Club at http://www.darcyburke.com/readerclub.

A native Oregonian, Darcy lives on the edge of wine country with her guit

So Hot (3 books)
  • So Right (So Hot, #2)
  • So in Love (So Hot, #3)
“Good point. Guess we should stop calling you a player and a manwhore and the like. How about we start calling you asshat instead?” 0 likes
“he’s the perfect guy to end your dry spell since he won’t expect anything. I think you should hit that.” 0 likes