Start by marking “Måske en dag (Maybe, #1)” as Want to Read:
Måske en dag (Maybe, #1)

Måske en dag (Maybe #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  135,901 Ratings  ·  15,306 Reviews
Sydney lever en drømmetilværelse - hun er en flittig studerende med et godt studiejob, hun bor sammen med sin bedste ven og har en dejlig kæreste. Og så er musikken, som hver dag kommer fra altanen over for hendes, langsomt begyndt at danne et behageligt lydspor til hendes dagligdag. Men da Sidney en dag finder ud af, at hendes kæreste er hende utro, brister drømmen. Den f ...more
Published September 23rd 2016 by LOVEBOOKS (first published April 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Måske en dag, please sign up.
Stephanie Its on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see…moreIts on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see the epilogue.

Aestas Book Blog

Once again, Colleen Hoover has delivered an emotionally charged masterpiece that will capture your heart! Maybe Someday is not your typical romance but I promise you, it is one of the most deeply passionate and uniquely beautiful books I have ever read.

Pure perfection! 5++ stars!!

“I never realized how powerful desire could be. It consumes every part of you, enhancing your senses by a million. When you’re in the moment… all you can do is focus on the person in front of you.”

Maybe Someday wa
RJ
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister

*5 out-of-the-box stars!*

Maybe Someday I'll come across a Colleen Hoover book that doesn't knock my socks off and push me to scope out life from a profound perspective ... But I highly doubt it.

So shots all around, for another CoHo favorite!

(The power of pine-sol, baby.)

What I love most about Colleen Hoover books, in conjunction with her beautifully mapped out stories, is the fact that none of them are the same. They're all so richly unique to one another and each one becomes something I've hon
Emily May

I am conducting what I'm shelving as a "New Adult (NA) Experiment". I'm going to work my way through some of the popular New Adult books and see if I can weed out the crap and hopefully find some surprising gems. Here's hoping!

You know, I promised myself something before starting this book: either I would decide it wasn't for me and DNF it without a review, or I would be pleasantly surprised and continue to the end and write a glowing oh-my-I-can't-believe-it positive review. Neither actually ha
Christy
5 Someday stars!!!

photo 05dfbd8e-5c7e-4db9-8907-ec18df5978a7_zps763bc0be.jpg
Maybe not right now. Maybe not tomorrow. But maybe someday.

Colleen Hoover is one of those authors that never disappoints. I don’t think she has it in her to write anything other than perfection. I loved every chapter, every page, every word of Maybe Someday.

Sydney and Ridge’s story was so different, so original, and due to the nature of the story, it’s going to be hard to review. I’m going to hide all my spoilers, and I would highly recommend NOT reading any of them unless
Lola
description
Sydney did go through all of these emotional states because of Ridge.

I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing…but there sure was a lot of drama in this story. I didn’t see much of the exterior world or even the music industry. It almost felt like Ridge being apart of a music group was not even the reality since not much actually proved it, except for him playing guitar, writing songs and sharing some related info with his brother who was in of the group as well..

Ridge is a good guy, really. He’s lo
Angela
Read a full review and others here:

"I need someone who is willing to watch me brave the ocean and then dare me not to drown..."

First off December has been the month for good reads. Everything has been so good! Second I've been on a total Colleen Hoover kick. Third I think going into a book completely blank and with the smallest amount of information about the novel is the way to go.
I picked up Maybe Someday only knowing that it was a story about a girl
Christine Riccio
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one, as I do with every Hoover book. Here's my full review/booktalk: http://youtu.be/2ZlpemVqyuk
Rebecca
Me when finding out about Colleen Hoover's new book:

photo laptopdance_zpsf4f51978.gif

photo thisisthebestdayofmylife_zpsb090aa01.gif

buddy elf scream photo willferralomg_zpsf6e44a83.gif

This is now me waiting for the book to come out:

photo waiting_zpse866d497.gif
Amy (Foxy)
Re-read but this time I'm listening to it.
First reading was 2014
Second time was 2018
#UltimateReadingChallenge

For the January re-read challenge I decided to listen to Maybe Someday. This time I was able to relax more while listening to it since I knew the final outcome.

Hearing Zachary Webber voice bring to life the story was an audible pleasure.

Maybe Someday is an amazing standalone. There are some moments that will make you gasp and others that will make you hold your breath. Experience all
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, favorites
description

This love triangle is different from others I have read because there isn’t a villain or an unworthy person in the equation. All three characters’ feelings are equal and relevant and although we are only privied to two povs throughout the story, the third person’s side is felt throughout.

”It’s not so easy when you’re trying to win a war against the heart.”

Ridge is a work at home computer guy who song writes for his brother’s band Sounds of Cedar. He is in a five year relationship with Maggie,
Ana
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hell-to-the-no
There's only so much I can take. Felt like I was in a bad episode of Beverly Hills, 90210

photo js4-stopthedrama_zpscnfxsmfo.gif

This is basically how things went down.

Heroine's POV :

Ridge is so cute.
But he has a girlfiend.

I really wish he could be my life partner. My soulmate. The yin to my yang, the Angel to my Buffy, the Johnny Cash to my June Carter, the Damon to my Elena, the Klaus to my Caroline, the Paris to my Helen, the Batman to my Catwoman, the Aragorn to my Arwen, The Richard Burton to my Elizabeth Taylor...
He has a g
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
How can two people who both have such good intentions end up with feelings, derived from all the goodness, that are so incredibly bad?

I thought is book was really sweet. I mean there were a lot of things that got on my nerves but it all worked out in the end.

****SOME SPOILERS****

Sydney meets Ridge by listening to him play his guitar on his balcony every day. She sits on hers and he sits on his across the way. Ridge has been having trouble writing his lyrics for the band and he sees Sydney sin
Kayla at MyBookMuse
REVIEW:

There is no doubt that Colleen Hoover can write any amazing novel. The development and interaction between Sydney and Ridge was pure magic. Their method of communicating with each other felt like a language meant only for Sydney and Ridge and I felt like a fly on the wall playing witness to their romance. One of elements of this novel that I appreciated was the lyrics. I usually cringe when I read lyrics in books because they come off so cheesy and unrealistic but not with Maybe Someday.
Mo
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is my third book by Ms Hoover. I loved Hopeless. Was not too keen on Slammed. Yeah, saw all the rave reviews for this one and thought to myself will I? Still had a bit on the Amazon gift voucher…. Cos it’s not cheap for an e-book. You UK buyers are getting it for a bargain at your price. I buy on .com so it was a bit more.

“Hey, heart. Are you listening?
You and I are officially at war.”

I saw the rev
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 - They can't all be a winner - stars

I'm sad I didn't love it but oh well.....

Ok now don't get me wrong this book was written great and I still love me some CoHo, but this was not by any means my favorite CoHo book.....Maybe its my fault for not reading the blurb bc I didn't care since it was a new CoHo book but I actually considered DNF because I saw where this book was headed and its one of my pet peeves.

“Nothing in my life has ever felt so good, yet hurt so achingly bad.”

angry photo tumblr_mezxkuJ0L51rq8x5s_zpsc36db54b.gif

I kept hopin
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Originally posted at Stay Bookish

Here’s the thing: I’m a huge fan of Colleen Hoover- a tremendously HUGE fan. I’m in love with everything she writes and I’d basically buy anything she puts her name on. Colleen is high on my favorite author list and I’ve adored every single one of her books, especially this latest one, Maybe Someday.

Saying I was excited to read Maybe Someday would be quite the understatement. I basically counted down the days until it was released and no one would ever understand
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Go get it!! >> http://amzn.to/1i6jCev <<

If you've read this already, go HERE for the epilogue written in a secondary character's POV. Password is the last word of the last chapter of the book.

4 STARS

description

Without a doubt, this book dealt a powerful blow to my feels and is one of the most emotionally charged stories I’ve read this year! Whenever I see a Colleen Hoover book, I know to brace myself for a story that builds up in intensity and showcases unique plot twists. Her stories are alwa
Samantha
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-2015
I inhale read this in one sitting.
I highly recommend listening to the soundtrack along with the book.
This is for fans of the slow-burn, angst-filled romance. This book deals with a delicate situation in a realistic and complex way. I adored it.
Catarina
4 Beautiful Stars.

Sydney finds out that her boyfriend of two years is a cheater so she accepts help from her neighbor, Ridge.
Ridge and Sydney connect trough music and soon very strong feelings starts to develop between them.
But life always gets in the way and things aren’t always easy: there will be major obstacles, hearts they don’t want to break… and heartbreaking beautiful songs.

description

Let me just start by saying that I love Colleen Hoover. She is an amazing writer and there isn’t one book of he
Sana
dnf

maybe someday i'll find a fuck to give about this book and finish it.

so fucking boring goodbye

@book you weren't good enough. now in the trash you can* go
Ash Wednesday
May 01, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nicholas Sparks fans
2 STARS
People don’t get to choose who they fall in love with. They only get to choose who they stay in love with.

Well if there’s one good thing I can say about Colleen Hoover at this point in my reading canon, there is something about the way she writes that allows me to finish her book in a day. There’s an ease in the way she tells a story, a manner that keeps my attention even when I don’t like what is going on. I can’t seem to look away, even when half the time I’m alternating between wanti
♥Rachel♥
Well I guess I'm the odd duck here because I didn't like this. The only reason I'm rating it 2 stars and not 1 is because I did like how it ended, mostly. I completely lost respect for Ridge with his treatment of both women. Mostly Sydney, though.
Whitney Atkinson

I'm slowly beginning to think that Colleen Hoover just isn't for me. I don't understand the hype behind her whatsoever. The only good thing about this book was that it was fast-paced. That, and it had a cool twist that would be a spoiler to tell you, but if you've read it, you know what I mean and I really liked that aspect of it. But this book was just entirely too angsty. I hate that cheating is such a common trope used in New Adult, and although it may be realistic, it's OBNOXIOUS. I
Anna
Once again .... Colleen Hoover just blew my mind !!!

Loved this book so much! Even though I was in conflict while I devoured this whole .... This story was amazing.

Review to come !

I have the songs ready HURRY please ❤I went a little Griffin crazy. Downloaded all the songs !!!! I can't help it I immediately associate him with HOLDER ❤

This YouTube video links it all ❤❤ swoon

I'm wondering how many of the 10,000 plus views are ME

Swoon. Swoon. Swoon. Favorite author ever
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

A 4.38 average on Goodreads, you say? Yeah, that sounds about par for the course on books I rate 1 Star. Now, before everyone goes all cuckoo crazy I need to ask a favor . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Don’t tar and feather me just yet. I’m actually one of you and have fangirled over CoHo in the past (see EXHIBIT A). In fact, the only story I didn’t like was Never Never and that was more because it was a serial (which I hate) and it didn’t have enough storyl
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
So beautiful and amazing. I was a little unsure through the middle but I honestly adored it. Wow.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 AMAZING STARS

"It's you"
"My heart..wants you."

OMG I don't know what to say except that this book was amazing!!I loved it so much,I honestly couldn't stop reading it!I cried,I laughed,my heart was broken and then in the end I was happy!There are so many emotions!This book make me feel like I'm a part of this book!!This is one of the best book I've ever read!! This one will stay with you forever!!

In this story we have a love triangle but it's so different there isn't a bad person whom you w
Marnie
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh, screw everything I have previously said about this book. I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART. I will do a full review of my present thoughts ASAP.
Kassidy
I don't even know where to begin with this review..

I randomly decided to pick this book up because I was in a contemporary mood, I then proceeded to read it in one sitting until 1 o'clock in the morning..
I never do that.

This is a very painful and emotional story. I was crying through a lot of it and full on sobbing at a few points. My emotions are a wreck, and this book left me with a major book-hangover!
It is definitely a great book, I mean, it has to be if it made me feel so many emotions. How
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning, #1)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Mud Vein
  • Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
  • Loving Mr. Daniels
  • Infinity + One
  • True Love Story
  • Archer's Voice
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • Ruin (Ruin, #1)
  • Eversea (Butler Cove, #1)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA and Women's Fiction.

Still doesn't know the difference between affect/effect, further/farther, or if the oxford comma is in or out.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity. We've donated over one
More about Colleen Hoover

Maybe (2 books)
  • Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective.” 1885 likes
“We try so hard to hide everything we're really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.” 1067 likes