Start by marking “44 Rillington Crescent” as Want to Read:

44 Rillington Crescent

I’m calculating, like most women... Except... I’m no ordinary woman...
I’m emotionally damaged… And, I accept that, hell… I embrace it.
I’m a lost soul… I don’t do Love in any shape or form, well I didn’t think I did, until the universe didn’t see eye to eye with me and decided to teach me a lesson that I would never forget, showing me Love can take
Published September 24th 2016 by 2 Librans Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 44 Rillington Crescent, please sign up.
Samantha Fontien I wasn't planning on doing another 44 Rillington Crescent... But... The characters burned pretty deep within me, so you never know ? ;)…moreI wasn't planning on doing another 44 Rillington Crescent... But... The characters burned pretty deep within me, so you never know ? ;) (less)

Start your review of 44 Rillington Crescent
Shasta Mosley /Cherry0Blossom
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was a little unsure of what I would find when I started reading this book, as this is the first book that I have read by this author. But what I found is a new author that I want to read more from.

I love the character of Annabelle. She is feisty, and a kick but kinda girl and not take names. Her job was not what I was expecting at all. That was one heck of a twist for me. And then to find out her back story and know the life she had was so heatbreaking. Knowing that you life can change you and
Clare
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of Samantha Fontien's other stories I knew that this book wouldnt disappoint me in any way. It was full of the usual suspenseful thrills with a great storyline that I have come to expect from her brilliantly edgy way of writing.
I adore the way each Chapter is named with a song that is relevant to that part of the story, Samantha you have some great taste in music and Chapter 2's title is my favourite song ever which made me very happy to see.
I loved the idea behind the story of
Laura Smith
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! If there was ever a women i want to be like then it's Annabelle Montgomery! As a character she is freaking awesome! She is feisty, resourceful, beautiful and the most cunning women you will ever meet....and yes she is my new girl crush ;)

I am never disappointed in any Samantha Fontien book. Her ability to write any genre is outstanding and her storylines are amazing. Samantha Fontien has you so intrigued from the first chapter and makes you want more and more.

This book is full of secrets,
Karen James
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The truth the whole truth

As a fan of samantha fontien I brought this book as I love her other work, I love some of the language and quotes she uses as they bring a smile, this story I loved just as I felt comfortable with the flow of the story something changes, I love the drama, the disappointment the loss and the gains of relationships between all the characters and cats lol. This is a fantastic book it only took me a couple of days to read it and I will recommend it to friends.
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS

JESSICA
Jan 31, 2017
Stacey
Mar 22, 2018
Author of 14 Roller-Coaster Romances.
I'm a Happily Married, MUM of 2 very loved children.
I LOVE Music… I should do as I am the daughter of Musicians; I was reared with a Guitar in one hand and a pen in the other.
I'm originally from London and am now living somewhere, in the Irish countryside.

* My books contain Drama, Heartache and Mature content, intended for readers 18+ *