Start by marking “Kamikaze: Run Rabbit Run” as Want to Read:
Kamikaze: Run Rabbit Run

Kamikaze: Run Rabbit Run

Two centuries after a global ecological disaster, the worlds of a mysterious covert operation and a young courier collide when a critical mission is blown.

Markesha Nin only wants one thing: to find a better life for herself and her father. Hell bent on escaping the only home she's ever known for a better place, she takes a risky job that blows up in her face. Caught in a d
Paperback, First Printing, 120 pages
Published 2016 by Moving Ink Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kamikaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kamikaze

Start your review of Kamikaze: Run Rabbit Run
The Sapphic Nerd
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I read this paperback as part of the Kickstarter backer rewards.

Lovely artwork featuring a coloured female protagonist and a supporting cast of similar diversity. While it doesn't blow me away, it's interesting enough and a quick read. The story seems promising.
Kate Tilton
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for the next volume! The art style and colors of this series drew me in from first glance.
Vincent Stoessel
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received this first printing as a reward from a great Kickstarter campaign. Visually pleasing cell-shaded/anime stye art with a diverse cast. This story is just the beginning chapter of an ongoing webcomic. This introduce us to the the remnants of a post-apocalyptic world that is surviving just above the waterline of catastrophe. I enjoyed it, especially with the "notes" sections that went into more detail about the deeper story. Looking forward to future volumes.
Katryne
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read it all on my way home from work today. As the introduction promises the panels really follow the motion, even if there had been no words. Set in a world that complex enough to be dome stop already but not so much so that you don't breeze through the reading easily. Can't wait for the next instalments.
Margaret Robbins
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think this story has a lot of potential! It started off a little bit slow, but by the end, I was intrigued and wanted to read Volume 2. 😃 The art work is well done and appropriate for a futuristic apocalyptic world. I love the diverse cast of characters.
Anthony Otero
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of the best graphic novels I read all year. The character development is beautiful and art is amazing. You can really tell that is start of an amazing journey for Markesha.
Awkward.Book.Girl (Stephanie)
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love that this is a published webcomic.
Sadie Forsythe
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marvelously detailed, I thought that even as I read, so getting to the end and finding a whole notes section on the details of the comic was amazing. This thing is seriously well thought out, which maybe shouldn't be surprising since the forward says the ultimate goal is to become an anime. I was impressed.

The art is really gorgeous, the story interesting, the themes pertinent and the cast diverse. I have no complaints beyond the normal 'but it's only a first volume.' I'll be looking for more,
Julie Kitsulie
Shaun
Nov 04, 2016
O.E. Tearmann
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This comic rocks and rolls! It's not often that I find a story as well rounded as this one. I don't find myself focusing on the art, the story, or the characterization as the star of the show. Kamikaze is holistic in its skill. Nothing falters. I love this thing.
Ava Knecht

• Poetry Magazine June 2020
  • Girl on Film
  • The Prince and the Zombie: Tibetan Tales of Karma
  • Film (Social Fictions)
  • Letter from a region in my mind
  • The Way He Lived