Start by marking “Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)

Anchor Me

(Stark Saga #4)

Fourth novel in the fast-paced series including Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and his beloved wife Nikki Fairchild Stark, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

It’s a new chapter in the life of
Published April 11th 2017 by Headline Eternal

To ask other readers questions about Anchor Me, please sign up.
Mary Knowles According to J. Kenner's website and Amazon it will be released April 11, 2017.

Start your review of Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
.Under the pages
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review, 5-stars
BOOK #5 IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS!

This book begins with Damien and Nikki in Dallas after one company had asked her to make a pitch about her proposal for a software. But turns out, that trip ended up being even more exciting because they find out that Nikki is pregnant. And, of course, that means that overprotective Damien is in overdrive in this book which is not so funny when he starts keeping secrets from Nikki in order to protect her.

“You made me a promise once, Damien. No more secrets.”

Eliza
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I welcome any opportunity dive headlong into the world of The Starks. I’ve been addicted to their brand of love from the moment I first met them. Although extremely fortunate, it has not always been an easy road for Nikki and Damien. Through it all they have weathered the storm and look to each other as one another’s anchor.

Their horizon is blighted by some emotionally devastating events that are enough to drag any couple to the lowest ebb. What sets them apart is the ferocity of their
Karen Mc

Over three years ago, I met Julie Kenner's Stark series, and I've been enamored with this incredible author's words ever since. The seductive, steamy, sweet, and suspenseful Stark trilogy by J. Kenner that started with Release Me spun into a series of stories that own me for life. Damien and Nikki are back, and their love is stronger than ever!!!

The latest full Stark series novel, Anchor Me, is FLAWLESS and PHENOMENAL!!! This tale takes Nikki and Damien's saga full circle. Scorching, sweet, and
Francoise
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stark Stars!

This book touched me on so many levels, it was amazing! Anchor Me is the fourth full-length installment in the Stark series. I read the first three books back in 2013, and I couldn’t wait for this new chapter in their life. Nikki and Damien’s story is heartbreakingly beautiful, it makes you believe in the healing power of love. They have been through so much and together, they are strong. Their love radiates off the pages, the intensity of their feelings is their strength.

Nikki
J. Grayland
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in this series that follows the deep and passionate love between billionaire, alpha Damien Stark and the southern belle ex-beauty queen Nikki Fairchild. This book picks up after their wedding where the couple face even more trials and tribulations in their life together. I love Damien and Nikki Stark I have been a fan of this trilogy since book 1, and it was so good to have a wonderful conclusion to their story. The characters are so intricate and lovable, the story line ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Release Date: April 11, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance

J. Kenner is back with another full length Stark novel and it continues to capture the lovely relationship between Damien and Nikki. Now, to say that I was excited to hear that Kenner was releasing a brand new, full length novel in the series is an understatement. I have always loved this series from the minute it came out and captured my heart until the last novel was released. So yea, I was super excited for this one to release. So did
Lala_Loopsie [fire breathing B!tch Queen]
I was given a free copy in exhange of a free review. This might contain spoilers, since the book doesn't come out untill April, so BE WARNED

4 star book

Let me begin with this: the way the blurb delivered it, it seemed as though there would be more drama between Damien and Nikki. I have never been married, therefore i am no expert in marriage, but all these problems they have seem pretty common to me. Mainly external, like their ghosts, but there are some internal ones such as communication
Hilary
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anchor Me is EVERYTHING! Emotional. Sensual. Captivating. From cover to cover, I was bewitched by the storyline, devouring this book in mere hours. Kenner writes in a world she has perfected about subjects near and dear to her heart. The combination is intoxicating.

As a Stark fan from the very beginning, this was a storyline I have been begging, pleading and “patiently” waiting over 3 and a half years for! I simply cannot get enough of these characters and could read them forever. .

Damien. Need
Mitch Castro
Nikki being delusional about her mother, getting pregnant while building her own empire (Seriously, Damien's humongous empire isn't enough?), having miscarriage summed up the plot of this story.

Love isn't reliance, baby. The truth is, you can stand on your own. But you choose to stand with me.
Joelle
I have to say that I loved this story cover to cover.I have to say that this was just my luck to pick up this story and it has to be the end of the trilogy .Regardless I could not help but be addicted to the characters Ms. Jenner wrote about and went a got the rest of the books in its series and read the entire series in two days and fell in love with her characters all over again.

This was one hot read and also her previous books in its series.And addictive read that had me engrossed from the
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an ABSOLUTE must read for fans of the Stark's. All the feels. Review to follow on tour.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Anchor Me is book Four in the Stark Trilogy and continues the story of Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild. You will need to have read the previous books to fully enjoy this one I think.
Damien and Nikki are such a joy to read. These two have been through so much and are still working to keep going through different trials. With this book Nikki is going back to some old haunts of the past to move forward in her work. There is also another threat that they are dealing with.
Damien and Nikki are book
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Nov 03, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'm so excited to hear about a new book can't wait.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Fight you for Damien - I win!

Yes! More Nikki and Damien!

I am not going to lie, I have been a Starkie since I first started reading this series, and each and every story makes me fall for him even more.

I quickly read Entice Me before I dived into Anchor Me, and I am glad that I did, because Anchor Me continues on right from the end.

Still so much going on in Nikki and Damien's world, just when you think things will finally run smoothly for them, another obstacle is
Rohina
description I'm right beside you, I promise you, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere.

Four years.
Four books.
Seven novellas.
One couple.
And I am nowhere near done with Damien and Nikki. Every time Kenner announces that she is releasing another Nikki and Damien novella, it is just waiting to be devoured. I get greedy with each book that comes out and then getting to know that one of my favorite couples is getting another book, I was so excited!

If you've read the novellas prior to the release of Anchor
Elaine
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great catch up on the lives on Damien, Nikki and all the other favourite character's from previous book's and novelleas.

Looking forward to reading what comes next.
Dawn
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this couple and their friends. I loved this book and cannot wait for the next. I am not going to summarize this for you because I don't want to ruin anything, but please, by all means read this series from the beginning it is truly one of my favorites ever!
Rebecca
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anchor Me is the perfect title for Damien and Nikki Stark's newest story. Their love for each other healed some of their past scars, and it continues to keep them balanced on solid ground even when it feels like the firmament is giving way.

Damien and Nikki share a fierce love and even though the need to protect one another leads to secrets and lies - ones that plant a barrier between them - the couple always knows how to bridge the divide and bring it back to what's most important - each other.
Evelyn Swift (Featherbrained Books)
I love how this is called the Stark Trilogy and J. Kenner is now publishing the fourth book. hehe.
Michele
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: con-rom, erotica
Fans of J. Kenner’s Stark series have been clamoring for another book all about Damien & Nikki’s dynamic relationship. And not only did we get just that, but we also got one heck of a wild ride as the lovely couple found out they had yet even more to overcome in their search of a HEA.

“You’re my strength Nikki. We both know that. And there’s no shame in needing the person you love.” His smile touches his eyes. “I actually think that’s the point.”

Anchor Me was somewhere between a novella and
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-star-2017
Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy #4) by J Kenner
4.5 stars!!!

“…trust isn’t a panacea any more than it’s a curtain to hide behind.”

Damien and Nikki have been a couple I have avidly followed for nearly four years. From the very first book these two have cemented themselves as one of my favourite book couples and the adversity that these two have faced would have crippled many a relationship. Damien and Nikki however, alone are vulnerable but together are impenetrable and Anchor Me cements that
Lara Boonzaier
May 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Okay, so I'm happy that I finally finished this series because now I can finally have my life back.

Before I start with my review can I just say the character of Nikki...

description

She is weak and needy, I just want to slap her, tell her to grow the f@%&* up and move on. She drives me mad, I can not understand how people like her! She has no backbone. Like none. I would think that by book four (which is more like book 15) she would have grown enough to stand up to her mother. Yet she is exactly the
Brianna Nicole
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Before I begin my review, I gotta tell the world: I won this book from a Goodreads giveaway!!! How exciting! I enter these giveaways all the time without actually expecting to win. But I did and now I'm excited to share my thoughts on this book. (But let's note that winning this book did not sway my review.)

So I was honestly shocked to see that there would be a fourth edition to the Stark Trilogy. I've been reading the little short novellas that come out every once in awhile, so I knew about the
Babel
Damon is the partner we all dream of. Attentive, protective, and beautifully in tune with Nikki's emotional and physical needs. I loved all the ways he proves this to her in this book. Why? Because she's facing very ugly demons from her past and it's costing her dearly.

The first chapters are detailed in her state of mind, fragile yet challenging. A piece of news turns things upside down in a sweep of suddenness. I was glued to that scene of intimacy and turmoil. Loved, loved, loved it! So real,
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anchor Me written by J. Kenner
5 stars...as if Julie could do anything less…

This book tugged on my heart so hard. I was laughing, crying, praying, cursing and cheering along with Nikki and Damien.

Damien and Nikki are both fierce in their own way, but they are unstoppable and show a different strength when they are in sync. They have a connection that is unique and they not only balance out one another, but make each other stronger when together.

Damien has promised Nikki no more secrets. He
Jackie Wright
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
J Kenner has given us fans of Nikki and Damien Stark just what we have been waiting for, a full length novel telling us where the couple are now. I was so excited to read this book and it did not disappoint.
Nikki has been asked to pitch her proposal for software to a company based in Texas, that means going back to where she grew up and facing her demons namely her mother, there is no way Damien will let her face this alone so he goes with her under the pretext of buying a new car to add to his
Gemma
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that you completely connected with and felt like the book was describing a part of yourself? This is what I feel everything I read a book form the Star Trilogy by J. Kenner because some of the experiences that Nikki has happened in her life as closely resembled some of them in my life making me really connect with the story. J Kenner’s always have a way to make you connect with the story and emotions of the characters in the story.

I have loved every story that the
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
My love for Nikki Fairchild Stark and Damien Stark is vast and true. I’ve been in love with their romance from the beginning in Release Me, through all their ups and downs and sideways. I’ve watched this love grow, develop, blossom and bloom, and I am absolutely, hands down, in love with their glorious, moving, lovely conclusion in Anchor Me.

As a reader and humongous fan, I couldn’t ask for a better “ending” to Nikki and Damien’s story. They have both weathered so many storms—drawn strength
Cara Nicole
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An intensely passionate and emotionally-charged novel that lets us glimpse into Nikki and Damien's life once again.

I adore the Stark world, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and Nikki and Damien have been through more than their share. While you may not think that their story needed more after Complete Me, you'd be wrong. Anchor Me is this completely satisfying read that brings everything full circle. It has the eroticism that you love, the engaging storyline, and flawless writing that drags you
Nikki
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel that I can't give a detailed review without spoilers. So I'll keep it very top-level.
Sigh, Nikki and Damien. They are one of my all time top favorite couples ever! Anchor Me does NOT disappoint. Stark fans will LOVE this book.
In Anchor Me, we see all sides of Nikki - intelligent, hard-working business Nikki, broken Nikki, happy Nikki, sad Nikki, strong Nikki.
We see Damien - broken Damien, strong Damien, Alpha Damien.
Together Nikki and Damien are strong and are everything.
Anchor Me is
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
  • With This Man (This Man, #4)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • One with You (Crossfire, #5)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)
  • Gentleman Sinner
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • The Flirtation (Submission #10)
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2; Dirty Rich, #9)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich, #7)
  • All I Am: Drew's Story (This Man, #3.5)
  • Butterfly in Frost
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Find Me (The Found Duet, #2)
  • Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
  • Dirty Filthy Fix (Fixed #5.5; 1001 Dark Nights #72)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New

Stark Saga (6 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)