Start by marking “Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)

Twisted Palace

(The Royals #3)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  33,809 ratings  ·  3,521 reviews
The hotly anticipated conclusion to the Royals series begun in the #1 New York Times bestselling novels Paper Princess and Broken Prince.

“This generation’s Cruel Intentions.” Jennifer L. Armentrout, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Twisted Palace was an awesome conclusion to the Royals trilogy. Readers are in for an absolute treat. I eagerly await the next book from E
Published October 17th 2016 by Timeout LLC

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Palace, please sign up.
Nicole I like the rotating POVs personally. I'd love to get a glimpse of what Callium and Easton and all of the brothers really, are thinking. I know a lot…moreI like the rotating POVs personally. I'd love to get a glimpse of what Callium and Easton and all of the brothers really, are thinking. I know a lot of folks don't care for anyone's POV but the main character though.(less)

J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
 photo 1476649099381_zpsqudwgrn7.jpg

They've done it again!!

These fucking two have manage to having me ripping my fucking hair out and had my adrenaline pumping like a motherfucker for the third fucking time!

After Broken Prince my mind was all over the bastard place! I had no fucking clue what was going to happen next and my nipples were so erect with excitement to find out!

Oh my REED!!! I don't think I could love you or your balls anymore if I tried! You make me swoon so hard one minute and ripping your clothes off the next!

I kn
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS.

What I was expecting to happen when picking up Twisted Palace:
 photo 219fa5aa141805491600461570_700wa_0_zpsjvteez93.gif

What actually happened while reading majority of Twisted Palace:
 photo Dog-and-Girl-Falling-Asleep-on-Couch_zpslyk8hx00.gif

UNTIL the last 15% or so. That was when all the action FINALLY took place. But I am sad to report that the ending may have been even worse than the lackluster build up.

I am not exaggerating when I say LITERALLY NOTHING happens until the last 15-20% of the book. (view spoiler)
Candace
Whew! What a ride this has been! After all the turmoil and drama, we finally get the answers to our questions in 'Twisted Palace'. Of course, they don't come easy and they won't come without widespread repercussions for all of our favorite characters.

Picking up where 'Broken Prince' left off, the Royal household is facing its biggest battle yet. Arrest, murder, dirty judges, blackmail - you name it! With everything that is going on in this book, the return of Ella's supposedly deceased father, S
Christy
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

photo BEDF54F8-A0A6-4609-8F67-F6C69E6A588A_zpsb5xmnanb.png

Twisted Palace is a book I’ve been eagerly anticipating for months. Those of you who have read this series understand me! After the last book, I had my theories, I was a nervous wreck and couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen to my beloved characters. I was more than ready to be ruined once again by these Royals…
This house is ridiculously large, ridiculously beautiful, but everyone inside of it is so messed up. Including me. I guess I really am a Royal.

Ella Harper has onl
Katerina
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to miss these Royals.

Alright guys, I have a confession to make. *takes deep breath* Igotanarcandididntknowit. That's right, I got an ARC and I realised it two days after the release date. Why? Because I'm a freaking moron Because I forgot to check my Kindle. You are allowed to throw tomatoes my way.

Fine, that's enough.
That being said, this is probably the most belated ARC review ever written, but you can probably guess what I'm about to say; I devoured Twisted Palace. I did find some p
Shreya (☆High Lady of The Night Court☆)
"These Royals will ruin you."

I didn’t expect any of this and my brain is in overdrive now. This society, I’m having a difficult time forming coherent words, I mean what in hell, the things that go down in these books are crazy I’m going out of my mind here.
The things the protagonist has gone through in her 17 years of life are unbelievable and should never have happened, the things she’s had to do to survive in this harsh society are infuriating and see her put on a brave face in society makes
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
ARC given in exchange for an honest review.

Don't read if you haven't read the previous two books to avoid spoilers.

3.5/ 4 stars!

Is it selfish to say that I want more Royals? Because I do! Man, I can't believe it's over. They've gone such a long way! From hostility to love, all in the span of three beautiful books.

Broken Prince ends with two shocking incidents––(view spoiler). The fragile palace of the Royals continues to crumble and fall
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
3 STARS

Always the black sheep...

This is going to be a VERY lazy review:

- Finally. Waiting was not fun.
- My least favorite book in the series.
- Loved the Royals, East being my favorite.
- All in all, a good read (the last 15% was the best).

BUT...

- Was bored and unengaged with the first half of the book.
- Too many loopholes in the story.
- Too many eye-roll moments.
- Didn’t love the heroine.
- The ending was a bit unbelievable and rushed.

Usually when I want a book really bad and have to wait for it,
jessica
thank goodness my life is relatively free of any drama because this book had enough to last me a couple of years. which means i am most likely going to take a break from this series. i feel like i am just too exhausted with all these teenage shenanigans, and this was a decent enough conclusion to everything that has been happening in the last three books, so i feel okay hitting pause. thanks royal boys - its been fun!

3 stars
Geri Reads
Jul 04, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
That ENDING!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October can't come soon enough!

Pearl Angeli
"... All these things are part of what twisted us up inside, but somehow those tangled strands fused until we were whole again."

4.5 Stars!

(I buddyread this book with my fabulous sis Bea. Click her name to read her fantastic review.)

Talk about one of the most overwhelming twists of the year. Twisted Palace practically made me sit on the edge of my seat. And I never got to sit back.

I admit I didn't quite trust this book to stun me the way the previous books of the series did to me. Seeing mixe
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
The royals are like the apple in the fairy tale. Golden on the outside, but rotten to the core.

Well...damn. Color me conflicted. I struggled with my rating for two days after finishing it. Because see, the thing is, I'm freaking conflicted! Am I even making sense here? Of course I'm not! Because I'm conflicted I tells ya! Bah. Just bah.

To say that I've been anticipating this book as much as a virgin's first orgasm would be an understatement. What? Is that not a saying? Well it shoul
Cristina | CristiinaReads
THE ROYALS ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AS A FAM!!

ambsreads
DNF @ 6%

Twisted Palace is a book I don't hate myself enough to finish. I clearly hated myself enough to read both Paper Princess and Broken Prince. The funniest thing is, I don't seem to have unpopular opinions a lot when it comes to books but when I see people liking this series I want to kill someone.

description

Now, here's the thing, I did only read 6% of the book. Which may not seem like a lot to you but it took me around two hours to read. Due to this, I can't talk a lot about the plot, so instead I w
Alex is The Romance Fox
1,5 stars

Finally, we get to all the answers in Twisted Palace, the 3rd book in Erin Watt's The Royals Trilogy.
After not one but two cliff-hangers that ended in Broken Prince, I wondered how much more drama and more twists and secrets and revelations would there be!!!

This book was my least favourite of the three novels. In fact, I totally did not like Twisted Palace. Even the characters I liked before, I started to feel so disappointed in them.
 photo 227d159b-1425-4e95-9962-62c34d10e98a_zpskydcfkra.gif
Let me jot down a couple of things that made me so no
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness... What a crazy ride. I'm ruined by these Royal boys but damn, it was so worth it. I have no regrets, none... I loved this journey sooooo freaking much. :-D
Farewell boys, I'm gonna miss each one of you... Oh by the way, maybe I'm gonna miss Ella too,but maybe a little bit... :)

Ps. The Royals Series completed now but we will carry on with Easton's book... OMG this will be amazing. I'm so excited to read his story. <3

Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars!

WARNING! IF YOU HAVENT READ PAPER PRINCESS OR BROKEN PRINCE THERE WILL BE SPOILERS! If you HAVE read those two books, you should be free from spoilers.

Well, this has been an incredible and wild ride and I am so happy to have been a part of it! Every book has been full of twists and turns and Twisted Palace follows in that tradition.

As we discovered at the end of Broken Prince, Brooke has been murdered and Reed is the prime suspect. On top of that, Ella’s father Steve has come back f
Nastassja

UPD: October 21, 2016

Finally! More negative reviews arrived. It's so good to know there's more and more people who see this book for what it really is (view spoiler)

Okay, here’s a thing: I didn’t plan on reading this book, like ever. I was a tiny bit curious about the mystery part, but it was almost an nonsexist interest. Why then did I read the book I hate in advance? Reviews. That was my reason. I wanted to go read spoiler review to find out what was all this fucking bu

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
It's live!
USA!: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9C7U18
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M9C7U18
CANADA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01M9C7U18

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Like everyone else I have been waiting for the final installment of this series for months now and I've been chewing my nails since I finished Broken Prince. We all have our own theories how this is going to pan out. Now, major spoiler warning: If you haven't read Paper Princess and Broken Prince yet please do not continue. Whi
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!

photo IMG_8951_zpsgbriamkw.jpg

Ella Harper's life has been one challenge after another. After moving to Bayview & a complicated start with the Royals, she's come to care about them all. There were her enemies, then allies, and are now her family. She can't imagine them not in her life. When her long lost father returns & Reed finds himself in some trouble, everything Ella holds dear is in jeopardy. Ella is tough, & will fight for the people she loves.

photo IMG_8966_zpskhsolxzn.jpg

Ella & Reed suddenly feel like the universe is con
Sabrina
IT'S LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble

Wow. Just wow. That is the only thing that came to my mind when I finished this book. The journey these authors took us on to get to the ending was mind-blowing and worth every second of my time. It's not the Royals that will ruin you, it's the authors that created them! If you haven't started this series yet then you are insane and missing out on something spectacular.

From the very first book I have been fully invested in Ella's life and then
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Twisted Palace
Series: The Royals #3
Author: Erin Watt
Release date: October 17, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Ella and Reed's story has been such an unpredictable and thrilling ride. After the stunning ending to Broken Prince, I was desperately waiting to get my hands on this book to finally get some answers and some closure. This is the kind of series that will knock you right on your ass the minute you think you have the direction of the plot pegged. You sit and an
Ramona
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series has come to an end and what a ride has been..
I loved the Royals and their adventures, but I have to get it out of my system before I literally explde.

My reactions and ideas are split in 2 main categories, that are easily to distinct:

The love story
Reed and Ella felt real to me. They are two teenagers that found themselves wanting something forbidden and now in this book, they get to really explore their feelings. I enjoyed how they managed to tare down the walls and admit their l
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

****4 Stars****

“These Royals will ruin you…”

description

“Twisted Palace” is the highly anticipated conclusion to Erin Watts’ “The Royals” series. After Broken Prince finished with such a massive cliffy, I couldn’t wait to get my hand on this one to find out how this addictive series was going to conclude. I was eagerly awaiting to be ruined by these Royals once again.

Ella has only been living with the Royals for a short time, but she has really become part of the family and loves them all fiercely. Ella h
Amy | Foxy Blogs
The Royals series comes with a WARNING: "These Royals will ruin you..." and it’s especially true if you read the books as they were released. Because you had to wait a couple months for the next book to come out and the anticipation was high. The cliffhangers from the 1st two books made this series one of the most anticipated series of 2016. I personally loved the cliffhangers because it reminded me of the thrill I had as a kid waiting for my birthday to arrive. I loved the buildup of excitement ...more
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,25 "Desperate & Angry" stars***

In the first book of the Royals series, there was a quote who was saying....

"These Royals will ruin you!!!"

...And if anybody who had read this series claims that hasn't been ruined by this bunch of guys will be a liar!!!

God, this was one of the most addictive stories that i have ever read!!! And now, it's over!!!
I'm so happy that i finally had the conclusion of this story but i will miss those Royals!!!! Ella included since she is a Royal in heart!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: Twisted Palace
SERIES: (The Royals, #3)
AUTHOR: Erin Watt
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 37
RELEASE DATE: 17TH October, 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TWISTED PALACE: These Royals will ruin you!! This is the highly anticipated final of the Royals trilogy. Spoken in 'Dual perspectives' Reed & Ella..This also ends right where BOOK#2 ended, Reed in custody being questioned for Brooke Davidson's death, Reed's father’s platinum-blonde, gold-digging girlfriend.

“Where were you between eight p.m. and eleven p.
Claudia Ramírez
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Again, not sure if 2.5 or 3 stars.

These books (meaning the whole trilogy) were ridiculous, the thing is, it doesn't bother me anymore, now it makes me laugh! I had such a good time reading this final installment! I mean, I was still rolling my eyes the whole time, but now I was also laughing (at the ridiculousness of everything), but I had fun! I sure don't know how I feel about this trilogy, but I know I didn't hate the books. I didn't love them either.
Stacey is Sassy
description

The life and times of the rich and the famous

Well, this series has shaken up some of my childhood dreams and wishes. Look, I will try not to blame Erin Watt (or the dastardly duo behind Erin Watt) too much, but someone has to take responsibility for blasting my beliefs that the rich and famous have it easy. How dare they take away my dreams of becoming a Princess living a life of luxury. What right did they have to show me that Prince Charming isn’t perfect? How can they live with themselves kno
Spoil Me! What happens? 2 26 Aug 22, 2018 02:42AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Twisted Palace by Erin Watt (The Royals #3) - Start Date: October 17th 2016 28 52 Oct 19, 2016 08:08PM
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Punk 57
  • Bright Midnight
  • Change of Heart (Fostering Love, #2)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Roman Crazy
  • Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • Unsuitable (Unsuitable, #1)

The Royals (5 books)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)
  • Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)
“I make an attempt to follow Reed’s lead and lighten the mood. “What was your excuse last week when you ate an entire batch of cookies?”
“That was just me being hungry. Besides, they were cookies. Who needs an excuse to eat cookies?”
“I feel like that’s a sexual question,” Wade chimes in. “And the correct answer is, no one ever needs an excuse to eat cookies.”
“You do need permission, though,” Val says tersely, focusing her gaze on Wade for the first time since he sat down. “And if your mouth is all over someone else’s cookies, then other bakers aren’t going to be interested in offering you their cookies.”
Then she gets up from the table and stomps off.
“Hey!” Wade shouts after her. “I only had those other cookies that one time and only because the baker I wanted to get the cookies from was closed!”
He shoots up from his seat and hustles after Val, leaving Easton, Reed, and me staring after them.
“I have a feeling they aren’t talking about cookies,” Easton remarks.”
32 likes