Start by marking “Endgame: The Complete Zero Line Chronicles: Incite / Feed / Reap” as Want to Read:
Endgame: The Complete Zero Line Chronicles: Incite / Feed / Reap

Endgame: The Complete Zero Line Chronicles: Incite / Feed / Reap

(Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles #1-3)

A companion to the New York Times bestselling Endgame series, The Complete Zero Line Chronicles is a collection of prequel novellas that follows the Zero Line, an underground group of conspiracy theorists determined to put a stop to Endgame - and save the world.

Several decades before the Players of Endgame meet at the Calling, an earlier generation of Players is learning the rules. Eacworld.

Several

Published July 28th 2016 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (first published June 7th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Endgame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endgame

Start your review of Endgame: The Complete Zero Line Chronicles: Incite / Feed / Reap
Mohammed Arabey
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ماذا إن قيل لك ان 12 شاب وفتاة، يمثلون 12 سلالة بشرية مختلفة موزعة بالكرة الأرضية كلها، سيلعبون لعبة قتالية ما يحددها قوي عليا

من سيفوز بها هي السلالة الوحيدة التي سيقدر لها ان تعيش..بينما يفني باقي سكان العالم..تماما
انها لعبة النهاية

ماذا إن علمت بهذا
AJ (the.booknerd.reads)
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
A good trilogy of novellas to give more background to the ones who tried to stop Endgame. I wish there wasn't quite as much love drama, but good nonetheless. Super excited for the third novel in the main trilogy.
Quinnyyyy
Endgame: The Complete Zero Line Chronicles was good but I thought that it was focused on Mike's relationship problems a little too much. All of the action was packed into the last two chapters so the rest was lacking any substance. I guess it just wasn't for me.
Pinja
May 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Endgame-trilogian luin läpi mutta tuskin luen toista kertaa. Silti kiinnosti lukea tämäkin lisäosa. Tarina ei ollut mitenkään erityisen mielenkiintoinen ja loppuratkaisun pystyi arvaamaan. Faneille kuitenkin varmaan ihan mukavaa luettavaa.
Jeffrey Nattania
It was just OKAY, really I am not a fan of Novellas, but it was an interesting story
Naailah
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When the Zero Line was introduced in Sky Key, I was unsure of what to make of them. I didn't like them, but now I see that they have good intentions, but they went about it the wrong way.
Lewin Wu
Mar 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles is a very boring and dull piece of literature. The name was ripped off of Enders game but with one less syllable which makes it sound weird. The book was very predictable and I knew the ending when I was at chapter 6. It follows the common story-line of college boy finds secret organization and is then force to join said organization because of foolish incident. The main character of the book is Mike Starvos, a student who was going to Berkeley, but he was intro ...more
Jake Kropik
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5 Stars.

Read #1 of 2018.

I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. After the Training Diaries I thought this would just be another mediocre addition. I was wrong. This followed the Zero Line, a group of normal people trying to stop Endgame.... Given the actual series is a thing, the outcome of this story was known from the beginning, but it is still a fun, but deep part of the series. It really got into my feels.
Nelly
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a great book! I have to admit it's almost better than the"original" Endgame trilogy, because there's more happening on less pages. I don't want to spoiler everything, but the end is so sad I literally cried!!!!
Joaquin
You can check out the novellas: Incite, Feed, and Reap for their reviews separately.
Ian Mellark
Me gusta ser honesto... Me gusto esta colección de novelas cortas, pero en parte me molesto un poco... Demasiado Drama para una historia de FREY y más para ENDGAME.
No esta mal... Pero hay muchos bemoles en el asunto.
Anuncio que este será mi regreso oficial a YouTube
Erica
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-must-read
I just love this series so much! If you haven't read any of the Endgame series, what the hell are you waiting for?! Go pick it up ans read it Now!
5 stars all day long!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Munmun
  • Blood Water Paint
  • A Stir of Echoes
  • Killing November (Killing November, #1)
  • Dig
  • Pandora Hearts 23巻
  • Pandora Hearts 22巻
  • Pandora Hearts 24巻
  • Pandora Hearts 21巻
  • Aru Shah and the Song of Death (Pandava Quartet, #2)
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 17
James Christopher Frey is an American author and entrepreneur. After battling with alcohol addiction and spending time in rehab, he wrote A Million Little Pieces which was published in 2003 in America and the following year in the UK to critical acclaim. He wrote the sequel, My Friend Leonard about life after rehab, which was published in 2005 in the US and the year after in the UK.

James Frey now l

Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles (3 books)
  • Incite (Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles, #1)
  • Feed (Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles, #2)
  • Reap (Endgame: The Zero Line Chronicles, #3)