Start by marking “The Long Way Down” as Want to Read:
The Long Way Down

The Long Way Down

Everyone has their own side to a story.

I am...

a mother

forsaken

a mental patient

condemned

I am Abigail, and this one is mine.

The Long Way Down is a Women's Fiction/Romance standalone based on the character Abigail from my Rennillia Series. Highlighted by the men in
Published September 22nd 2016 by Broken Bird Media

To ask other readers questions about The Long Way Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Long Way Down

Start your review of The Long Way Down
Ginger
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Abigail. She starts her life with only her mother, sheltered in an orphanage. She is awakened to her true self by Two brothers Soman and Salvatore. She struggles alone with her young emotions, and is too soon thrown into the real world, making mistakes and trying to cope. She is time and time again drawn into there web and further into her own downfall. There is only one man that can truly help her out and he is a past love.
These are Soman's (Mason) words "I'm going to make
Gee Frid
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Holy Batman I expected nothing less from great from M Sembera but I got was Oh so much more. I was reeled in hook, line and sinker from the very first page. Absolutely love this series and all its characters. This one rocked my world. Love the back story and getting to know the real story behind Abigail's life and loves. I give this 20 stars
Melissa Aguirre
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book It kept your attention from beginning to end.You really didn't know what was going to happen.This story was about Abigail from the time she was young through old age .You will hear about the different men in her life but the one person who stayed in her life Francis and her son Scott this story reminded me of a mobster story I couldn't put my kindle down there where times I wanted to throw my kindle .I couldn't put down until I finished.
Teresa Derrick
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

The Long Way Down is a spin off of the Marked Hearts and Renilla series of books by M. Members. This book introduces you to Abigail the mother of Scott (Hert). You meet the parents of Emerson and Renilla also. The story is Abigail's tale. The characters are once again portrayed in a way that allows a reader to sympathize, empathize, or despise them. It's a great stand alone or get hooked and read them all.
Mistee  Lemaster
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won the Paperback arc of The Long Way Down in a contest. When I won it I had not yet read any of the books by this amazing author. I have recently discovered a couple of other books of hers and I am addicted. The Long Way Down was one of those books that you pick up and do not want to put down. I finished it in absolute record time and was upset it was over!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
Rebecca Austin
This is the story of Abigail Haze and her life from a child to an adult. As a child she meets Soman and Salvadore Manastro, two brothers who reside at the Orphange her mom teaches at and the relationship continues for the three of them until the end.

The book also looks at other key relationships in Abigail's life that shaped her future and the different roles that she took on in life from beginning to end.

This was definitely an interesting book and look at Abigail's life but I found some parts
Sophie Koufes
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This standalone novel is based on the character Abigail Haze (Herterand) from the Rennilla Series. Highlighted by the men in her life, Abigail's story begins with a summer friendship that sparks a life-long, that sparks a life-long game of back and forth. This eloquently written novel is very well developed with no plot holes. It ties in perfectly to the Rennilla story. With sensational characters that are realistic with real emotions and flaws. I love the unrivaled writing style of this author. ...more
Linda
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Long Way Down tells the story of Abagail. It covers her life from when she was just a child through motherhood. She was raised by a single mother and Ellis Dubois was her best friend. There were five men who played a big role in her life: Soman, Salvador, DeAngelo, Charles, and Francis. By the end of the book, Abagail's life seems to have come full circle. The thing I liked about this book was the fact that Abagail is a flawed character taking it one day at a time.
Sonya Ray
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book was given to me by the author in return for an honest review.

The Long Way Down is the life of Abigail Herterand, who is first introduced in the Rennillia series. She is the mother of Scott Herterand.

The Long Way down tells Abigail’s story and all the tragic occurrences that surround her life, and the corrupt events that transpire in the name of power.

Abigail’s long way down starts with Salvador, and from there, a calculated web is woven with various men who take her down a little bit
Jeff Mundy
Jan 16, 2020
Stephanie Villere
May 14, 2017
Brenda
Oct 20, 2016
Pedro Robles
rated it did not like it
Sep 24, 2019
Feb 24, 2018
Tami
May 10, 2019

• The One and Only Ivan
  • Last Chance Christmas (Road to Romance, #1)
  • Beneath a Starlet Sky
  • Love and Ohana Drama
  • Death by Jack-o'-Lantern (Abby McCree Mystery #2)
  • Paw of the Jungle (Paw Enforcement #8)
  • To Tame a Scandalous Lady (Once Upon A Scandal, #3)
  • The Texan Duke (Duke's Trilogy, #3)
  • Full Scoop (Full #6)
  • To Love a Scottish Lord (The Highland Lords, #4)
  • I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman
  • If the Shoe Fits (Once Upon A Romance, #1)
  • Dear Martin
  • Colton Family Showdown
  • Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove #2)
  • Make Me Want (Make Me, #1)
  • Make Me Yours (Make Me, #3)
  • Twin Piques
Romance author M. Sembera writes novels that will make you fall in love, laugh, cry, swoon and believe in second chances. She likes to write strong, flawed, relatable characters and throw them into complicated situations with a bit of humor.

A coffee addict and tea lover, M. plots her novels while highly caffeinated. Since biting the bullet and publishing her first novel in 2010, she has released