Start by marking “Tempting Fate (Black Shamrocks MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Fate (Black Shamrocks MC, #4)

Tempting Fate (Black Shamrocks MC #4)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  282 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
Whatever they chose, someone loses.

Mik and Maddi. Mad Dog and his Angel. Mikhail Kennedy and Madelaine O'Brien. One without the other just doesn't seem right. They're made for each other; soul mates who've survived every obstacle thrown in their way.

It should be smooth sailing from now on. Mik taking his right
Published July 27th 2016 by DyMi Ink

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Fate

Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everything goes from complicated to fucking convoluted.
That is a perfect explanation of the story.
Mike "Mad Dog "Kennedy and Madeline "Maddi Lainey" O'brien get together again.,But not closer.They seem to be getting hits after hits and just barely holding together . Good thing Benji and Lacey are on the road to recovery . Mik needs to seek be vengeance on his supposed father in law -Beast , but Lainey still can't approve.
Family is at loggerheads, secrets get revealed, complicating things more .
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"Revenge. The vindictive pleasure it brings has been many a man's downfall. Its seductive nature, the power it imbues, the satisfaction that settles in your bones knowing that you've settled the score, is a craving that's hard to resist."

No words can explain just how emotional and bleak this story is, Mad Dog and his love for his Angel has ensured so much but everyone has a breaking point and in this instalment I think we edge really close to that point, although it's killing him. This couple do
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Madelaine O'Brien and Mikhail Kennedy have overcome every obstacle thrown in their path, so it should be smooth sailing. Mik is home, and taking his place as President with Maddi at his side, who is finally free of the demons of her past. However, Mik can't get the need for brutal revenge out of his soul. Something happened to him while in jail, and he's not letting anyone in to help him. He's filled with all consuming rage, which is blinding him to Maddi's newest struggle, and he refused to ope ...more
Georgie
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! That's all I can say!

I chose the read the first books in this series before hitting up this baby and fuck me - am I so glad I did!!!

Mik and Maddie!

Loved them so hard!!!!

I am a massive fan for books that pick up right where the previous one ended...makes it so much easier to follow and such an awesome transition when you want to read one after the other!

This book was non stop seriously from the very first page! I felt like I was on the edge of my seat straight away!

Dark and honest and chara
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Simply WOW ! In order to read this, I invested in the first 3 books of the series. Seriously I've been missing out on some amazing writing skills and some superb characterisation in from Kylie. I just kept reading book after book.

Mik and Maddie are by far my favourite couple of this series so was really happy to find that this book was based back around their relationship. The fact it started right where the last book ended was also a great plus for me as it was just a continuation.

All the boo
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell!! Where do I start? This is book no four in this series, and seriously, I would advise reading these books in order, as each book starts where the previous one ended, and the insight into each of these character helps as this series moves along.
This is a revisit to Mad Dog who is rightfully now the president of the MC, and the love of his life, Maddi. These two have a love that runs so deep, that all the trials and tribulations that they end up enduring would have broken a lesser love.
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
```ARC received for honest review.```

OMG!

After that ending I don't know what to say. I am speechless. Surely it didn't end the way I think it did right?

This book was absolutely amazing. It picks right up where book 3 leaves off. And it is just as good if not better.

All of the Lies and betrayals make this book hard to put down. from the beginning to the end it left me reeling.

these poor broken characters. all of them are totally messed up in some way, but some how they manage to stay strong.

I am
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect! Intense, gritty passionate suspenseful and fast paced! This read consumed me from beginning to end!!!
It begins right where book 3 ends and the twists, turns, take us on one hell of a ride! The passion... the desperation...the longing for forgiveness and blessings!
Secrets and revelations are made.
I absolutely love these characters as wee get to know them better and we get more of their back story!
Maddie and Mik are absolutely perfectly imperfect❣❣
And then...
Holy mother of dra
Kylie Hillman
Jun 11, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Tempting Fate, Black Shamrocks MC #4

GOOGLE PLAY: http://bit.ly/01GPKH
AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2aBBWiE
Nickie Sale
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, full of conflict and action. Do you try and forgive and forget the past or do you seek revenge? Lainey who wants to forget the past and start a new life with Mik aka Mad Dog, Mik who cannot forget the horrors that Lainey has been through thinks of nothing but revenge. Revenge which will be a blood bath, revenge which will leave Lainey and her siblings fatherless, revenge which will change not only Lainey & Mik's lives forever, but the lives of all members of the Black Shamrocks MC. In t ...more
Andrea Gillan
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Struggles

Mad Dog is struggling to adapt to civvie life after prison. He is hell bent on revenge with Beast only his Lanie might leave him if he ends him. The storyline is revenge but is the struggles of acceptance that is the true journey
Su
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow what a series so far. Loving it. It’s a definitely tbr about to start book 4
Patty Brewer
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just can't stop reading the books in this series, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Anne Sherman
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Danena Freeman
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was a great read. This book is full of great characters, lots of action and a lot of surprise secrets are revealed. This is a great series to read. Rated very good
Tracey Zelukovic
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God Mad Dog and his Angel can not catch a break in this book. Really kept you on the edge of your seat the whole book just trying to find out that everything is going to be good in there relationship. But the ending is never what you think its going to be, I was cob smacked I didn't know what to do. This series is a must read.
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Elizabeth Horbaczek
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for an honest review.

5 stars

Mik is out of jail, but its just not good enough. So much was done to him and he doesn't want Maddi to know. Being out has been hard on Mik and he can't get past what has been done to me, let alone his family. This is such a powerful fourth book for this series. It breaks a lot of stuff down for us and also gives us more questions. Mik doesn't trust anyone anymore. He has seen what trust has done to him and everyone around him. Not even Timbe
Zara Lethallan
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What is the meaning of cliffhangers? Do they exist for the sole purpose of leaving the reader into a pool of endless need? The need to know what happens next, the need to know if the characters will come out on the other side? I can never decide on the main reason authors leave us with cliffhangers. But I do know that it leaves me biting my nails and sitting on the edge of my seat to refrain from pulling my head out.

Tempting Fate goes back to the original characters from the first book, Maddi a
Gretchen Anderson
WOW! This is quite a long series but it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! From the beginning and learning of all the characters to the end…….just brilliant!!!!!

I love how the main story doesn’t change. The back story, for lack of better words, continues and flows throughout the series. But each book is somewhat about individual bikers. The romance part of them finding their woman changes per book. The way the author keeps the story and inserts different “lead” character’s in each book is simply amazi
Stephanie  Mae
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Tempting Stars
Dark MC Romance Series. Triggers include past sexual abuse, cutting, addiction.
Hello Lovers of Dark MC Romance! Here is another installment of one of the most dramatic MC Romance Series being written today. Mad Dog and Maddie are once again in a precarious position thanks to Beast. Beast is Maddi's father, Mad Dogs mentor and the former MC President. Mad dog is fresh out of prison and experiencing some deep rage. In this installment, more than any other, we see why he's ca
Melanie
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book four in the Black Shamrocks series steps the drama up a level. No, make that two if not more levels. Things are definitely set up for what I’m sure will be an explosive finale.

Mik is out of jail with vengeance on his mind. He will kill Beast if it’s the last thing he does. But he wants Maddi’s blessing, and so far she isn’t giving it.

He’s also miffed that his brother and best friend is in love with Maddi. Even though Timber is moving on and has his own woman and baby now, as Mik was appar
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Katie
Maddi and Mik continue their story only not knowing if they will last.  Finally out of prison, Mik starts planning his revenge, only he needs to have Maddi's blessing to go forward with it.  Killing his woman's father is the only way to get himself right.  Maddi doesn't feel she can live with this at all, until she finds out the whole story.  He won't let her touch him, won't let her see him without his shirt on any more, and won't talk to her about it.  So she goes and sees her father feel
Books Laid Bare
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
OMG!!!
I was sure that by taking us back to a couple we were familiar with from earlier in the series, that the author must have had a plethora of pain lined up and yep, I hit that on the head because the author kicked my butt!!
Lainey and Mik were in book one and they absolutely belonged to each other, they had my heart wrapped around their fingers but in this book, the author …well words fail me.
We see what makes them tick, the determination that Mik feels when it comes to his woman, th
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

She's a Lip Biter
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stands! and Applauds!!!

Yep! you heard me right. This book is just ARGGHHH! Where do I begin? Book 4 revisits the undeniable, unbreakable and insurmountable love of Lainey and Mik. I was hooked by this couple in Book 1 and this is where my love affair and perhaps even stalker behaviour of this series.

Just when you think things are finally going to start to go right for this couple BAMMM! More drama and secrets that could finally finish them are coming to a head. Both trying their best to save th
Melissa
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in return for an honest review. As I sit here trying to put into words my review for this newest addition to the Black Shamrocks MC series and find that I am struggling. Holy smokin' duck balls Kylie, its not often I am speechless (even in type) but you've managed to do it. Tempting Fate revisits our couple Maddie and Mad Dog, things have been tough but they just got tougher. But the love these two have for each other runs so deep that they meet head on what they face and emerg ...more
Michelle Austin
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

Tempting Fate was a great 5 star read.

We once again get to see the troubled relationship of Maddi and Mik. Tempting Fate picks up where book 3 ended. They have so many challenges and struggles to deal with.
Mik is dealing with demons from jail and is refusing to open up to Maddi. Maddi also has a new issue she is dealing with. Can they fix themselves and move forward?

The ending really shocked me, jaw dropping reaction to this massive cliff hanger. I was em
Dana Busenbark
We get a deeper look at Lainey and Mik's relationship. We see more when Mik takes back over the Club, his legacy as President. The decisions he needs to come to, the actions he does, the things he is asked to do or not do. This really throws him into a tailspin. What is it that he is hiding from Lainey? Does she ever learn about his secrets that he brought with him from prison? What decisions does Mik make for the couple? How does Lainey feel about it? What does she ask of Mik? What do others as ...more
Sarah Dale
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest Review from the Author and Give Me Books & Enticing Journey Promotionsz

This is the Fourth book in the Black Shamrocks series and I would highly recommend reading the first three first as it continues on from the last book.

There is so much straight from the beginning that had you completely hooked as you really want to know what is going to happen.

This story is full of everything. Mad dog and Maddi are just having everything thrown at them, they can't
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Kylie Hillman is an International Bestselling Author who lives in South Australia. After spending the past fifteen years moving around the east coast of Australia, she has recently returned to her home state and plans to finally put down roots until her children finish school.

Wife to a Harley-riding, boating and fishing, four-wheel driving, quintessential Aussie bloke and mum to two crazy, adorab
More about Kylie Hillman

Black Shamrocks MC (5 books)
  • Seizing Control (Black Shamrocks MC, #1)
  • Making Choices (Black Shamrocks MC, #2)
  • Seeking Redemption (Black Shamrocks MC, #3)
  • Finding Nirvana (Black Shamrocks MC, #5)