Start by marking “Two Can Play (Alphachat.com #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Can Play (Alphachat.com #2)

Two Can Play (Alphachat.com #2)

Alphachat.com – That’s all the info you need to get off in the privacy of your own room, office or hell… even in a public fucking pool.

Whatever gets you wet.

Lynx brought me into the Alpha House because he knows I can give the women what they want.

They want to see me take my pants off, so I give them a big fucking surprise. They want to see me stroke myself, so I do it w

MELISSA
Aug 18, 2016 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo F6AF418D-18CE-4906-B756-A77B3930BEF2_zpsm4y9c9qw.jpg

Blaze is the new top Alpha in the house now that Lynx has stepped down & is more behind the scenes. Blaze is trying to build his career & make something of the house. He makes incredible money & loves his job making fantasies come true on their alphachat site. As the top Alpha, Blaze is the biggest draw in the house, & he knows how to work that gorgeous body to set the ladies on fire.

photo 739A0638-0EAE-450C-B20A-4066D60D50DB_zpst6w3wvhg.jpg

Blaze can pretty much have any woman he wants, but the only
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Blaze is all about the hot, kinky, sweaty, as dirty as it can get sex in the Alpha House. He doesn't do relationships, never wants to think about it, never wants to leave the life of pay me to play and I'll be rich a few years. Until Karma. He was irresistible to Karma when she came in and gave him, and the others boys in the house, their piercings. From then on, she has been in his head and she can't seem to shake her.

Karma isn't really lo
Sue
Aug 18, 2016 Sue rated it it was amazing
Blaze and Karma will rock your world, burn up your panties and leave you wishing and hoping that you could have some playtime with one (or more) of these naughty, bossy, sexy men. The chemistry between these two characters was insane...a man with a LOT to offer any woman and the woman who he chose to lavish all of his attention and affection on.
I just really love how these two authors write and get to the heart of what we women want to hear, feel and experience when reading a good piece of erot
Becca
Aug 17, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

Okay, this book was ridiculously hot! The ladies did a great work! I loved the first book, but it was even better, and way hotter! Absofuckinglutely good. It's really hard to find an erotic romance that I find interesting or new. But Ms Ashley and Ms Storm wrote a book - even better, a series - that's amusing. Did I mention it's hot?

description

I loved it was instinctive. And honest.

The characters were bombastically well-built.
We had Blaze, the though, dirty mouthed, tattooed man, who gets obsessed with t
BookSmacked
Aug 17, 2016 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
Oh my I think this book got me pregnant.

Just like book 1 this book is a sexy as hell, scorching I'm talking melt your panties off read.

Blaze and Karma's chemistry is off the charts in this book. He is a man that knows what he wants. Playful, Alpha but with a protective side. I love that Karma also has some lady balls in this book. She is strong as hell, independent and is a bad ass boss lady. They are the perfect fit.

Victoria and Hilary are masters at writing sex scenes that will leave you all
Keeana ~bookalicious babes blog
Blaze and Karma BURN up the pages! Thier chemistry is fiery, sexy, and... oh so delicious! I couldn't get enough of these two. They will leave your hearts beating fast and your panties moist.

Victoria and Hilary have done it yet again with thier latest installment of this deliciously, scorching hot men of Alphachat.com. Thier writing is so refreshing and flawless, it sucks you in from page one!!

This is a must read! I cannot wait for the other men of Alphachat.com.
5 delicious stars!
Michele
Aug 18, 2016 Michele rated it it was amazing
Review to be posted on Book Loving Fairy Blog!
Erin Lewis
Apr 21, 2017 Erin Lewis rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review Two Can Play (Alphachat.com #2) by Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm

This is the second collaboration I have read from Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm and I have to say that it is certainly full on. There is an amazing amount of sizzling hot sex scenes. This is the story of Blaze and Karma, head Alpha for Alphachat.com and Karma a successful business owner of K'inked House who is determined not to mix business and pleasure when she meets the Alpha men.

Blaze is immediately drawn t
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Aug 18, 2016 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it it was amazing
Star Rating: 5 stars!

Okay...breathe!

Take another breath...do it!

Are you ready for more Alphas from Alphachat.com? I know I wasn't prepared at all in the least for the storm that blew onto my kindle in the form of Blaze and Karma!

Hold onto your panties ladies because Blaze will have you on fire for sure. I had to put this one down multiple times after some chapters just to take a breather.

The chemistry between Blaze and Karma started in book 1 and only continued to grow in this one and oh how di
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Blazing Stars!!

Just when I thought a series couldn’t be any hotter, Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm go and prove me wrong! WHEW!!! Blaze and Karma will set your Kindle and your panties ON FIRE! I’m talking melt right off HOT HOT HOT!

Blaze has taken over as head of the Alpha House since Lynx has moved out, and things are only heating up. Ever since Lynx brought Karma into the Alpha house to pierce all the guys, Blaze can’t seem to stop thinking about her. Their chemistry is instantaneously co
Carla
Aug 21, 2016 Carla rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Five Star Review

Have you ever been reading a book , and you know you are getting close to the end, but you just don't want it to be over? Well that is exactly what happened to me while reading this book! We were first introduced to Blaze in Pay for Play, and he was hilarious. I have been looking forward to reading his story forever, and I am glad to say it was 100 percent worth the wait.

When B
Lindsay

So....I was lucky enough to meet Dylan Horsch (cover model) at the Cleveland Author event, when he was with Hilary Storm. He was super nice and he's definitely hot. And I could totally picture him as Blaze as I was reading.

And honestly, who wouldn’t love Blaze?! He’s hot, sexy, alpha and just delicious! I was hooked from page one. And what’s better than one Blaze…but two!!!! That’s right, Blaze has a twin brother! Honestly, I practically swooned right there

Aside from Blaze, I did love the story
Amy Rogers
Aug 17, 2016 Amy Rogers rated it it was amazing
You can't get a more perfect couple that is meant to be together than Blaze and Karma. They bring out the best in each other. Karma is damaged from things that happened in the past but that didn't deter Blaze from going after her and fighting for her. He is one presistent guy that is hotter than hell with a big heart. Although he is very much all Alpha he is really sweet and caring. Just a down right good guy with a heart of gold! Karma although damaged is one of the most strong and independent ...more
Chianti Summers
Aug 21, 2016 Chianti Summers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Received a copy. Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm definitely brought the roaring Blaze of a fire with Two Can Play. I was waiting patiently for this book to hit my kindle. Two Can Play is fun, dirty and hot as hell with sexy as sin alpha men. Now with that said Ashley and Storm brought one hell of a strong female character in Karma. I like strong, fierce and sassy female characters and lets not forget that they too are sexy. There are moments that I could picture as part of a movie and no I'm no ...more
Evelyn Summers
Title: Two Can Play
Author: Victoria Ashley & Hilary Storm
Series: Alphachat.com #2 (can standalone)
Genre: erotic romance
Heat: 4/5
Plot: 3.5/5
Rating: 4/5

Once again Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm demonstrate how brilliantly and fluidly they write together. The Alphachat.com series is such a breath of fresh air, a wonderful idea with so many intriguing characters and relationships to explore. This is Blaze's story, following his relationship with Karma, whom we met in the first instalment.

The s
Heather Pollock
Aug 19, 2016 Heather Pollock rated it really liked it
#review @hilary_storm @VictoriaAauthor

QueenZany 4 Star Review

Two Can Play

By Victoria Ashley & Hilary Storm

Holy Shit!!!!
“Two Can Play” is fucktastic trip of sizzling debauchery and kinky fuckery! First let me cool my overheated flesh. Like that shit is scorching!
There should be a warning “beware of spontaneous orgasms while reading”! Let's say that Victoria Ashley & Hilary Storm brought this book to a new level!! Yes I consumed it! Yes my dirty mind loved it! Oh and I wanted to take Karma
Patti Correa
Aug 20, 2016 Patti Correa rated it it was amazing
Outrageous sophomore book in this alphachat.com series. This series is so HOT that I’m surprised it is allowed to be published!!

Karma and Blaze heat up the pages like no ones business. She is a badass tattoo artist that pierces places that only your honey should see. She doesn’t take any sh*t, and takes what she wants, which is Blaze. Until her heart gets involved!

Blaze is the hottest man in the Alpha house right now; he has all the girls wanting calls from him. He has his eyes set on only one,
Amanda Koziczkowski
Aug 14, 2016 Amanda Koziczkowski rated it really liked it
Blaze is so much fun! I love his personality, he is funny, dirty, and protective. He is never too serious and adds comedic relief when things get intense. He has a super dirty mouth and knows exactly how to use it on Karma. She isn't ready to have any type of relationship because of her ass of an ex. Karma is very strong willed and independent. She tries to fight the pull to Blaze. They have very hot chemistry and understand each other well. The book is crazy steamy, yet had more to the story th ...more
Richelle Robinson
Aug 30, 2016 Richelle Robinson rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Man, I've been waiting for this book since Pay for Play!! Three chapters in and I was a hot, blubbering mess!! Blaze stoled my heart in this book!! Who knew he could be so sweet and caring in addition to being an alpha male. Karma and Blaze have this off the charts, hot as hell chemistry and I found myself needing to cool off several times!! This book was way sexier than the first book! Blaze and Karma are my new top couple. Ashley and Storm have such a good writing chemistry and I can
Shannon Godwin
Aug 29, 2016 Shannon Godwin rated it it was amazing
WOW! This is a very HOT book. Please make sure you have a fire extinguisher beside you bc you will need it.... That or a cold shower!! I will definitely be going back to read book 1. I can't wait to read the next one! This book starts off hot and it doesn't cool down any! It IS NOT for anyone under hmmmm.....21 I would say. lol
Oh and if you have any heart conditions pls have a dr on stand by! lol Your heart will be beating way harder than normal.
Kerry Fletcher
Aug 21, 2016 Kerry Fletcher rated it it was amazing
XXL HOT!!!!!

Wow! I'm absolutely loving this series! This is book 2 in the AlphaChat.com series. Next up is Blaze. We met him in Pay for Play. He's recently took on more of a role in running AlphaChat since Lynx is now retired and loved up. He's loving getting involved and wants to up their game. He's had his fair share of women but lately he can't get the Red headed Karma out of his mind. Ever since she Jacob's Laddered his XL part he's been thinking of her.

Karma is an independent sassy woman wh
Erica
Blaze is the hottest addition to Alpha house. The most requested on Alphachat.com, he makes a killing showing off his substantial package and has an unlimited supply of women willing to warm his bed. And now with his new position he's allowing him to come up with creative new ideas for the house he's on top of the world.
He's content with his lifestyle, he's an up and comer enjoying the attention and the cash.
Until Karma walks into Alpha house.

Karma is one badass chick. She runs her own tattoo/p
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

Holy fucking shit! These two ladies have killed yet another amazing book. I love reading books that were written by two authors that I love. Victoria and Hilary can write some seriously good stuff apart... But together, WOWZA! The story is amazing. The characters are so hot. The angst and sexual tension is off the charts, and the banter.... lets just say I LOL way more than once. I kept snickering the
Lindsey King
Aug 19, 2016 Lindsey King rated it it was amazing
Angst 2
Tears 1
Storyline 5
Value 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Holy fucking shit! These two ladies have killed yet another amazing book. I love reading books that were written by two authors that I love. Victoria and Hilary can write some seriously good stuff apart... But together, WOWZA! The story is amazing. The characters are so freakin hot. The angst and sexual tension is off the charts, and the banter.... lets just say I LOL way more than once. I kept snickering the whole time I was readi
Natalie Bailey (LifeandLoveofaBibliophile)
HOLY SHIT!!

I didn't think this series could get any hotter. I was wrong and it's only book two. I couldn't get enough, i literally devoured every word within 3 hours. By the end a cold shower was definitely needed yet again and i was head over heels, ass over elbow in love with Blaze and Karma.

Blaze is now head of the Alpha House, Hot as fuck with a dirty mouth and a huge dick. Sounds a dream right? He is!! After setting eyes on the feisty red head that pierced him, he knows he has to have her.
Angela Lamb
Aug 22, 2016 Angela Lamb rated it it was amazing
5 Blazing Stars!!

Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Aug 01, 2016 Tricia Bartley (iScream Books) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
1. Cover Lust!!

2. This book starts off with a Bang AND never lets up!!

3. This book is HAWT!!! AND I mean it is HAWT!!

4. You will not need Panties while reading this book!!

Do you remember the tattoo/piercing artist from Pay for Play-book 1? Her name is Karma. And do you remember Mr. Cocky as hell, from Alphachat.com and Mr. well hung himself? His name is Blaze.

"It’s been fun and games for the last few months and money is flowing in faster than I can count it. Anyone I want, my fine ass can get.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received for an honest review

OMG!!! This series continues with the HOTNESS!
This book was fun, flirty, dirty and so much sexiness it is unbelievable

Blaze was one Sexy Alpha. He met Karma when she came to the Alpha House to pierce all the guys and he has been HOT for her

All he needed to do was get her to give into her feelings for him. The chemistry between these was off the charts and I liked that Karma was a fierce and sassy heroine. She gave as good as she got! Their bank and forth banter w
MillsyLovesBooks
Aug 30, 2016 MillsyLovesBooks rated it it was amazing
Were back with the men of Alpha Chat.Com and like book 1 this book is hot and sexy as hell, scorching hot I mean melt your knickers off read, and this time we get the hot ass cock sure Blaze!! Since Lynx has taken a step back not talking calls Blaze has been put in charge and he's loving it he has more ideas and with his twin brother joining the house life couldn't be better. Except for the hot red head that won't leave his thoughts Karma the tattoo/pierce artist. He loves her take no shit attit ...more
Kodie Mackay
Sep 01, 2016 Kodie Mackay rated it it was amazing
Ohh how I love these authors and their unapologetically dirty filthy minds.

I loved this one just like I loved all the other previous story's I have read. The dinamic was slightly different in this book because they both have jobs which push the boundories of trust in a relationship so it was nice for once to not have a jealous female lead who secretly hopes for there guy to quit because they can't hack his job.

Karma was such a sexy sassy confident independent women that she was determined to kee
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion.

She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to b
More about Victoria Ashley...

Alphachat.com (2 books)
  • Pay for Play (Alphachat.com #1)