Start by marking “The Millionaire Booklet” as Want to Read:
The Millionaire Booklet

The Millionaire Booklet

The Millionaire Booklet was created for you to keep close to you until you become a millionaire. The eight steps Grant lays out are in a very simple-to-understand language that will allow you to get started today in creating the money you deserve. Let's face it, your parents didn't teach you how to get rich and the schools and colleges don't even talk about it. At a time w ...more
Audible Audio, Unabridged
Published July 21st 2016 by Grant Cardone Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Millionaire Booklet, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Millionaire Booklet
Devin
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Be very selective of where you get your financial advice and never get advice from a quitter or a pretender (p.11)

"Anyone who tells you that money won't make you happy never had enough money to know whether it would or wouldn't. This idea is born from those who try to make sense of why they don't have money. People justify it and try to make sense of their condition in life." (p.13-14)

"I can assure you money will not make you happy, nor will it make you unhappy. They have nothing to do with one
James
Dec 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
“This book was written in two hours.”

Off you fuck.
Brian Tucker
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Grant. He's crazy as fuck, but he knows about money and business. I read all his stuff and follow his YouTube channel. Great resource if you'd like to expand your knowledge in the areas of sales, business, money, and life management/motivation.
Ivan Petrovic
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
First audiobook that I read(or heard lol). Not bad, it's the usual stuff that's been repeated over and over if you're into these kinds of books and subjects. Still, I picked up an idea or two. I speacially liked one sentence: "Millionaire is the new middle class".
Logan Streondj
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For what it is, basically an 80 minute lecture it was very good. He has a leisurely pace so I listened to it at 2x.

Main points are:

* "lose your middle class mind" be okay with becoming a millionaire
* "do the math" for how many payment installments would add up to a million dollars, figure out strategy later.
* "who has my money" only talking to people who have the money to buy your products.,
* "multiple streams of income",
* "maintain primary income flow",
* "live like you're broke" (putting all
Soheil
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short read on the millionaire mindset and strategies. If you have read anything from Grant Cardone, 80% of the material may be recycled (even personal anecdotes!). Mainly, the book offers you 8 strategic steps in which you can reach your first million dollars.

Yet, on the merit of its short length and the power of repetition over reinforcing new mindsets, I still recommend reading this book.
Brandon Still
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple and quick read. Mindset changer for those who want to do more, be more, and achieve more in how they pursue wealth and providing value for others. Good book to put into practice.
Eat.Sleep.Lift.Read.
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it

Decent advice from what I gather is a decent guy doing his thang and makin' mad green.

I do agree that it's easier than ever to make money. Cardone lays done 12 'rules' which may or may not lead you on the path to millionairedom.

Hyperbole, maybe - but sound advice nonetheless.
D Parihar
Feb 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
It reads as if he was forced to write it to advertise his other products.
Maryam Ishak
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura A. Grace
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Complaining about your money situation never seems to make you more money."

My husband wanted me to read this book and have to admit that it was an eye-opening read. I appreciate the author's simplicity in explaining and sharing how it is possible to change your financial situations (though not through some easy, happy go lucky occur of events). Left the book with a new view towards money in general and wanting to work on changing my "middle-class" mind.
Ivica
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
If you have never read any book on the topic of how to make serious money then this could be of use to you.
Luckily I have listened this short audiobook at 1.3x speed and Grant is not annoying as usual.

Also, WTH is with that statement of how he wrote this book in 2 hours?!
Omar
Mar 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
"Whose got my money?"

This line sums up the book and Grant Cardone. Grant is a master at marketing himself and producing cash flow across his various businesses, books, programs, etc and they're all advertised here. He outright says that he will pay you if you send him a referral and that he helps others because he knows they will invest right back into him. The entire point of this book is to sell you on the idea that you can become a millionaire and the scheme is for you to purchase his other p
Candice
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great information on how to get wealthy. Teaches you little tid bits of how to get out of that middle class mind of "just getting by" and only saving for a emergency or disaster. It took Grant Cardone a long time to get where he is but not only that it took an unbelievable amount of courage and discipline. This would be a great read for my future kids when they are in their mid teens. I liked how there was a breakdown of how a lot of people make a million dollars in their lifetime but run throug ...more
Brendan Barrett
Sep 09, 2018 rated it liked it
You can read this booklet in 20-30 minutes. G. Cardone of course recommends you re-read and keep it on your person until you're at least a millionaire. That's cute. But what's in this and will it teach you how to be a millionaire?

You better believe a <50 page book won't be enough. Big concepts is what is in here, which is essentially as much as anyone might expect. That might sound like a let-down, but I actually enjoyed it. I just might skim it over a few times because the steps in here are val
Cullen Haynes
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Despite the click-bait-esque title, the content of this little book is both engaging and insightful. The author, Cardone, is a self-made entrepreneur, who with no capital, limited contacts and lack of a Uni education now operates a $100M Sales empire and over a $1B in property holdings. Although some of his steps are just common sense platitudes and others requiring only a sleight shift in mindset; Cardone's desire for everyone to self-actualize and sincerity comes through in his writing and Sou ...more
Eric Beheler
May 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: physical-books
Eh, this booklet is obviously just something he threw together to give away to people to start them on his clock funnel value ladder. I knew that's what it was before I got it, so I'm not out much ($4.95 for shipping, and 45 minutes of my Saturday morning) so I'm not out much. Maybe it would beneficial to you if you have never read any success book, but if you're into personal development you're not gonna get anything from this book.
Roberto G
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Great little read, short sweet and to the point. Practical & straight forward, simple, no non-sense approach to gaining wealth and the lifestyle you want.

If you like this you will love The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco. Highly recommend it.
If you have any personal recommendations please let me know, thanks.
Marcin Jamroz
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the booklet. Straightforward booklet on how to handle your fundamentals, which is your mind.
Helps you crack the right mindset and ask the appropriate questions.
And the trick with math and calculating your way to a Million definitely surprised me positively.
Loads of value for such a short book/booklet
Spencer
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
A short and sweet 1 1/2 Hour read. Lots of passages worth highlighting and reading back through. Could have been read much quicker, but there were quite a few profound statements that were worth taking some time to reflect on. All in all, it’s something that everyone that wants to be a provider should go out and read!
Stefan Bruun
Oct 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: business
I got this author recommended by a friend, but I think I picked up the wrong book out of his authorship. It's a classic "get rich" book and didn't bring anything new to the table compared to the endless list of other similar books. The only pro of this book relative to other similar ones is that it is super short.
Christopher
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Many nuggets of gold here. Grant's gift here is taking highly complex topics of wealth creation and personal finance, and distills them down into simplistic terms.

I've read 4 or 5 other books from Grant, and this by far is the best (and shortest). Straight to the point type of actionable information, no filler or fluff.
Cloupakis
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ok book. A lot of repetition. Increase money flow. Have multi flows. Save to invest, not to save.
David Skinner
Dec 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Not a lot of new information here. I love Grant - but this isn’t going to change your life if you listen to much Grant on a regular basis.
Michael
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read the booklet for the 2nd time today. A short and clear 50 page book, most of the book is just the author bragging about himself, how rich he is, how much of a hustler he is etc. Coming from the same middle class background I would definitely agree with some of the concepts in the book.

There are two important concepts that this book has:

1. Change your mindset about how you see money and "the world of the new rich"
2. Basic calculations about how everyone can become "rich" while increasing hi
Paige Gordon
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Being that it is so ridiculously short (44 pages) this book is definitely not an exact step-by-step guide to Everything you should do in order to become rich. It is however, an excellent motivational tool and provides a framework of steps to follow and mindsets to hold onto which will help guide you on your journey. It is well worth the short amount of time it takes to read and is a perfect one to keep around and go back to anytime you need a good kick in the pants. :D Uncle G hits it out of the ...more
Daniel Ferreira
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
What I like about this book is the simplicity that it entails within. This is not rocket science, it is just what one man did to make a lot of money and he is sharing what he did to do so. Sound advice are given, nothing new or ground shaking l, however it is always good to remind ourselves of these fundamentals.

Short sweet and to the point. You can read this book everyday for a year and you will be a better person in q12 months.

This is my second time reading this book, read it last year and t
Zora
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Honestly, I thought this book was pretty lame. I have not come to my current net worth by asking myself "who's got my money?", as the author repeatedly suggests we should do. Cringeworthy.

Two stars is being generous - but the author backs himself by being so enthusiastic that I suppose maybe it's deserving of more than 1 star.

I only read this book because it was a really quick read to try and work out whether the author's latest book is worth reading, which I marked "To Read", but now not so su
Yigit Yilmaz
Like in the title, This is just a booklet that including wealthiness. You should not expect to provide to you wide vision about how to get super rich. If you are a new person who interested in becoming rich this booklet is not for you. This is just a guide that makes a reminder for who already know about these topics.

In this perspective, I liked booklet. It is simple, little and non-samples, a chapter just has two-four pages. But there is one thing that I don't like: The booklet is pulp magazine
Dillon
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, business, finance
A great little booklet on how to cultivate the mindset, the attitude,and the thoughts of the super rich, so that you too can become super rich. Much of the knowledge I have read in other books, seen in videos, or heard in podcasts, but Grant Cardone does have a way with words.

If you have been working on building yourself up through self-improvement, I think this booklet can help you take the first major steps needed to become wealthy, even super rich. It's a short read and something you can go b
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking
  • F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline
  • Solving the Procrastination Puzzle: A Concise Guide to Strategies for Change
  • Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity
  • Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
  • How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It
  • Crush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
  • #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur's Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
  • Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
  • The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
  • High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
  • The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
  • Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
I am a NY Times Best Selling Author, internationally-recognized Sales Training Expert, Business Coach, and the Founder and CEO of 3 businesses: Cardone Training Technologies, Cardone Group, and Twin Capital Management. You may have seen me as the star and co-executive producer of a show, called TurnAround King.

In addition to speaking internationally to individuals, companies, and industry leaders