Start by marking “More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)

More Than Miles

(Lost Kings MC #6)

Forbidden love is the hardest to forget...
Blake “Murphy” O'Callaghan, Road Captain of the Lost Kings MC, has the world by the balls. Money. Women. The wide-open road. It’s all his, everything he wants…except the one girl he loves, the one girl who’s off limits. His best friend’s little sister, Heidi.

Abandoned by her mother when she was only eight, Heidi Whelan’s fami
Published August 16th 2016 (first published August 9th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about More Than Miles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Miles

Start your review of More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
✰ Liz ✰
"I love you. I've always loved you. We can work things out between us."
description

More Than Miles is the sixth book in the Lost Kings MC Series. With each book, the characters in this series continue to bloom and come to life. With each nuance and plot twist, I am drawn deeper into this MC saga. Heidi and Murphy are significant characters of the LOKI family, and the dynamics of their relationship have been playing out in the background throughout the development of the series. Now that Heidi is of ag
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
The Lost Kings series is made up of 13 full length books (soon to be 14 this month) and, up until now, I had read every single one of them. Except this one. At the time I was originally making my way through the series, I simply had no desire to read this book when I got to it.

I usually LOVE books where the MCs have been in love since they were children (or when at least one of them was a child or a lot younger) and typically this book would be totally in my wheelhouse.

However.

I straight up j
Autumn Lake
Jul 24, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
🍀MORE THAN MILES (Lost Kings MC #6)🍀

GooglePlay http://bit.ly/LKMC6_GooglePlay

Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01J2EPPKE
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01J2EPPKE
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01J2EPPKE

More Than Miles can be read as a standalone or first in the series (although, obviously, it's better if you read them all in order,
Heroesinbooks
Beyond 5 Stunning Stars

Hey, someone slow this roller coaster down, I need to catch my breath and down some wine because THIS BOOK has left me with all kinds of feels.

I'm not giving any spoilers away. It would ruin an absolutely fabulous book and honestly you should just surrender your Kindle heart and soul to Autumn Jones Lake and let her lead you down the ROCKy (get it?) path of drama, passion, brotherhood , strong women and hot bikers that is the Lost Kings MC.

I expected great things and thi
Kristina
Aug 16, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Because I enjoyed Rock & Hope I challenged myself to read this to see how the author could possibly turn around my disgust & repulsion of Murphy & his STD riddled ass (or it should be), well I just finished it & at this point I'll say this.

Heidi ended up with who she deserved in the end. I came to despise her, she was pathetic. Those two completely deserved each other. I disliked both of them intensely!

And if I ever saw them walking towards me on the street.....I would cross the street to avoid
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Family by choice."

I'm totally addicted to the Lost Kings MC series. I'm gonna tell on myself and admit that I was a little mouthy in the beginning, and yes, I had to eat my words. I made a judgement regarding a character, before I gave her a chance to grow into a badass ol' lady that she would eventually become. As the story played out, I realized that things needed to happen as they did, for them to end up as they needed to later. So, lesson learned. Like people in real life, fictional cha
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Absolutely love this series!!!! Autumn is an absolute genius! Murphy, Axel and Heidi were in a love triangle that was bound to explode in fireworks.
It all starts on Heidi's 18th birthday... Murphy comes to pick her up for her birthday ride on his motorcycle and things heat up from there. But then Murphy calls her Bug, a childhood nickname, and it's like throwing a cold bucket of water on her libido. She only thinks he calls her Bug to keep his distance from her because she thinks he still see
Melanie
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to admit from the outset that I'm not usually a lover of long books. At 459 pages, More than Miles lands in the long book category for me but it absolutely did not feel like it. I devoured this book in (almost) one sitting. I thought I'd better get a few hours sleep in when I realised it had passed the 3am mark, oops, lol.

Murphy, Axel and Heidi's story needed it though. As Heidi turned 18, we knew Murphy wasn’t going to hold back anymore. We knew Heidi was with Axel though and they se
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"My life feels like the hardest road I've ever traveled, and there doesn't seem to be a beautiful destination in sight."

Buy it, read it and you really shouldn't need the prompt as this is another wonderfully emotive rollercoaster ride of loyalty, love and family in this MC series which I just can't get enough of. This is Murphy, Heidi and Axel's story, a love triangle of the most angst filled longing, best intentions and ill conceived plans. Heidi and Murphy have so much water under the bridge t
Nothing but Sexy Books Blog
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you're new to the Lost Kings MC series, get ready for a beautiful, angsty, rich love story. One of the best best-friend's-little-sister romances I've read. The love triangle is handled beautifully and realistically. It isn't squirm-inducing at all.

If you're already a LOKI fan, prepare to have your heart ripped out and everything you think you know about Murphy, Heidi, and Axel flipped upside down!

Murphy....oh boy. I didn't think anyone could replace Rock and Wrath as my #1 book boyfriends, b
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Aww another H who f**ked women A-Z while being "in love" with the h 😍my heart absolutely melted! With the added bonus of a love triangle? I just cannot wait!
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
More Than Miles is a book that I was excited for and dreaded at the same time. Excited because the I love the LOKI universe and can't get enough of reading about the these men struggles, sacrifices and brotherhood.

I dreaded this book because of the love triangle. I simply abhor live triangles, but under Autumn Jones Lake talented hands, She presented a story of love, lose and betrayal. One that feels authentic, believable and true to the characters of Axel, Heidi and Murphy. Nothing felt false,
Renee at Book Happiness
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOOKED FROM THE MINUTE I STARTED!!!!

I received this for an honest review.. This book hit my kindle and I was hooked right into it..

I just fell in love with Murphy and Heidi and I just loved how this book flowed and moved.. One thing I find that I am just loving with this author is she writes to the beat of her own drummer and I freaking LOVE it..

There are many things I could say about this book but I wont becuase I dont want to spoil this book for anyone...

LOVED LOVED
Malene
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
If I have to choose a word that symbolizes The Lost Kings MC it would be family. This MC is all about loyalty, support and unconditional love.
I met Heidi and Axel in the second book, Corrupting Cinderella, and their story evolved throughout the series. In More Than Miles I was very excited to find out how their relationship would progress since Axel was prospecting to be a full member of LOKI and Heidi's connection and feelings for LOKI Road Captain Blake "Murphy" O'Callaghan, whom she
Iza
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you how much I wanted to read this book, but I also dreaded it. If you're familiar with the series, you know a little bit of history. If not, go and get the first five books and read them! Kidding.

Well, half-kidding. You really should read the other books to get the feel of the characters. You'd be missing out on their evolution, especially Murphy's. But let me tell you a little bit about them. Not much, because the last thing I'd want is to spoil it for you.

Heidi, our heroine, ha
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Amanda Brown
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is book 6 in this series. I kinda have an issue with having to finish things regardless how much I dislike it. I only read the 3rd, 4th, and 5th book to get to this one because Heidi and Blake's relationship really interested me. And this book started off strong. The first 25% had me hooked. And then it went downhill. I forced myself through it until I almost just skipped to the end because it was that bad. The last 20% had some redemptive qualities. But the entire middle of the book was de ...more
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I love this series. I've been Team Murphy since day one but is that who she winds up with? I cried so many tears during this book that I think I used a whole box of tissue. Both guys get hurt in different ways, but who she finally ends up with is just beautiful. Lots of the other members of LOKI from previous books are here plus there's another wedding and one in the planning stages, oh and a baby.

I really want to give it a full five stars but holes and threads left dangling don't get.
Storm's Steamy Reads Book Blog
I must find out who Grace and Chance are!
The suspense will kill me.
My favorite book of the year.
Vintage
For a variety of reasons, I skipped some of the books in this series.

What the heck happened here!

I DID NOT LIKE THIS ONE! Okay, I can only kind of handle a manwhore, and only in a fictional context, I can not handle it when the manwhore is in love with someone off-limits especially when the "off-limits" is temporary and has an end in sight i.e when the h turns of legal age.

What we have are three jerks for H's an h. Murphy has been in love with Bug (can't remember her real name and don't care) s
michelle Shelly
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely freaking amazing!!

So, so good! I was a emotional basket case through most of it but I don't care! I'm so in love with this story. I wasn't expecting it to be so emotional, I shed quite a few tears for Heidi. At one point I was thinking can't the poor girl catch a break but all those moments are what make this book so good.

The characters are extra special. Murphy has loved his best friend Tellers sister all their lives. He would do and has done anything for her. When she falls in love
Lauren
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
[image error]

Damn you, Ms. Lake. I think you are trying to break my heart with Murphy’s book. I cried. Yup, you read that correctly, CRIED, at his story. I don’t typically even well up during emotional reads, but this is one of the few that truly broke me.

More Than Miles is not just another story about a side character in the Lost Kings MC series. It completely unravels the way I felt about Murphy and shoves him into a lead character role and even at times, nudged Rock off of his pedestal.
April Symes
Yes! What a great new story from author Autumn Jones Lake who continues her stories in the Lost Kings MC world. More Than Miles held a lot of surprises and the romance was very sexy and steamy. The triangle between Axel ,Heidi and Murphy is one of surprises and angst yet one of the best stories I have read in a while. The journey that Heidi goes on in this book, where she determines who she is and who she wants will gripe you and make you want to alternately hug her and shake her at the same tim ...more
DJ Sakata
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

He's been waiting for your birthday like a fat kid waiting for Girl Scout cookie season.

This was new and unfamiliar. Weird and awful, but her words also warmed me from the inside out.

It's not until right this second that I think about how odd it is that Rock sort of adopted us the way he did. How as a kid, I felt safer around a group of hardened bikers than with my own mother.

Your little fingerprints have been all over my heart since the day we met.

Yeah, it was your
Sue
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously SO freaking awesome...I LOVE every one of the books in the Lost Kings MC series and it seems Ms Lake just keeps getting better and better with her storytelling with each successive book. Heartache, broken families, dysfunctional parents, murder, mayhem, death and destruction...but above all, there is love. SO much love and respect and hope for everyone's futures that I was just left reeling by the first half but smiling with a warm heart by the end.
I loved Murphy/Blake, Teller/Marcel,
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"His low voice vibrates through my chest, and I swear, I feel it all the way to my toes. My hands slide down the supple leather of his cut and over the familiar flannel softness of his shirt. I wrap my arms around him, holding on tight.... I breath him in."

5 more stars!!! Another great book in the series!!!

OMG this book took me on an epic ride of emotions!!! You can feel the angst between Axel, Murphy and Heidi!!! It's a constant push and pull, but I loved every second of it! I've been hooked on
boogenhagen
Oct 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, mc-dramarama
~ Cariad ~
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series...
Jessica Alcazar
FULL DISCLOSURE: From the moment I met these crazy kids, I have been #TeamAxelHeidiMurphy ~ if you don’t get what that means then you’re not reading the same books I am ;) But that is some serious fantasy land right there :) (a girl can dream tho ….)

When I first wrote my review for OMGReads blog tour on release day (it somehow has disappeared from GR so I’m re-writing today), it was very different. I was REALLY vague on a lot of things because I wanted all of Autumn’s fans to experience every si
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Wow! Autumn has done another wonderful job with this one. I had high expectations with this book since I have absolutely loved the others in this series but the love triangle in this book had my heart clenching and me hollering at my kindle. This book was highly emotional, full of angst, there will times where you will be totally mad, some super sweet moments, and whew some smoking hot scenes as well.

These characters are all about to take a journey and they won't always be traveling the same pat
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Asunder (Iron Bulls MC #1)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Bash (Kings of Carnage MC, #2)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC #3)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Bouncer (Kings of Carnage Series Book 5)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)
  • After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)