Start by marking “A Fitting Revenge” as Want to Read:
A Fitting Revenge

A Fitting Revenge

She: destruction of men. Blood flows. He: a horrific revenge.

Alastair is helping his close friend, Giles, to avoid a punishing divorce from Sandra. As he’s drawn into a situation which he battles to control, the love binding him and Juliet is ripped apart. With the common goal of rescuing Giles, they strive to work together. But the tension between them only widens the ri
Published July 25th 2016 by C.A. Sole

To ask other readers questions about A Fitting Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fitting Revenge

Robert
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. A Fitting Revenge was a captivating mystery/thriller that kept me guessing throughout. Showing just what man is capable of when pushed to the breaking point. 4 stars...
Rob Phillips
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what the Kindle version of a page turner is. If it is a compulsive page swiper, then this book is it. It has a very complicated plot with intrigue, excitement, murder, assassination, and mayhem. How the author managed to dream up the plot is beyond me. It is beautifully written. His command of the English language is excellent. I don't think I have ever read a better first novel. I can't wait for his second.
Avis Horn
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved C.A. Sole's use of the English language and was enthralled with the plot. A delightful read. Can't wait for his next book!!!
Kirsty Noah-whitlock
A novel Filled with suspense, murder, mystery and love. I did struggle right at the beginning of the book to get into it. For this reason I wasn't sure what to rate it out of 5 and decided on 4.5 but as this wasn't an option went for higher to 5 as felt it was better than a 4. Once I got into the storyline I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and struggled to put it down. Lots of suspense which keeps you on the edge of your seat and twists and turns. A brilliant plot with strong characters that has b ...more
Linda
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I purchased this book on the recommendation of someone who is related to the author and I am very pleased I did. It is the first published novel for the author and I found it a highly gripping and exciting read. There is a also a hint of local interest for me as the book is set in the area in which I live which, although has no impact on the story, is satisfying to be able to identify with the locations mentioned.

There is plenty of action right from the very start which just gets more and more i
James Marquis
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be a very enjoyable mystery novel. I could really see the characters and action in my mind thanks to how well the author described everything. And it was refreshingly free of the many clichés you often run into in these kinds of books. I look forward to reading more of his work in the future!
Anne Preston
I don't like to read thrillers/who dunnits/murder mysteries - whatever you'd like to call them. They keep me awake.
I read soothing classics to relax; give me 'Pride and Prejudice' or 'Emma' any night of the week to lull me to sleep.
I read "A Fitting Revenge". I couldn't sleep. I rated it 4 stars. 'Nuff said.
Peter Storey
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed it. An excelent first novel.
Kirsty Noah-whitlock
Anne
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this book from start to finish in 3 days. It is a must read book with a lot of twist and turns. Right from the start I found this one to be very well written and extremely well thought out.
It has everything from love , to hate , murder and spying. It tells the story of three good friends and how everything can change when a beautiful woman marries one of them and how she try's trick her husband (second) after having tricked her first husband out of all his wealth.
Two of the main ch
Tainah Rodrigues
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this on a Goodreads giveaway, that did not affect my opinion in any way

This book was very interesting and entertaining, with lots of unpredictable things happening and creative plot and characters. It had a little bit of darkness to it, wich I appreciate.

My only problem was that there's a point were "too much happened". This is something I feel with a lot of thrillers, shit happening it's ok, a lot of shit happening it's ok, too much shit happening makes me tired.

But since that is a proble
Delaine Thompson
I'm not generally one for writing reviews however from the get go this book proved thoroughly engaging. The phrase "I couldn't put it down" is perhaps used to frequently but in this case I couldn't describe it better. The author manages to draw you in immediately and the plot holds your attention right through to its conclusion. The book is beautifully written and I can honestly say that I cannot wait for C A Sole's next novel. A must read...
Pierrette
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Took it with me on holiday and could hardly put it down. Lots of suspense, It is one of those books you cannot put down. The characters of the story are very attaching and you wander all along your reading what will happen to them....you worry. In a few words, very good thriller, read it, you will love it.
Jean Sole
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gripping, had me reading till late, and guessing to the end.
Gideon Luke
Deborah Russo
Sarah Taylor-Cruz
Stacia Chappell
Aug 19, 2016
  • Until We Lay (Scandinavian Winter Book 1)
  • Tequila and Candy Drops (Blueberry Springs #6)
  • Petrified
  • The Treatise of Wisdom, Part One: The Scroll of Knowledge (The Treatise of Wisdom #1)
  • The Bellringer
  • Last Words
  • Affective Needs
  • I Was A Bitch
  • Beach Detective: Woman Overboard
  • The Immortal's Hunger (Assassin's Arcanum #2)
  • A Southern Star
  • Killing the Math
  • The Surrendered
  • Meek (White Stone Chronicles, #1)
Born in England and brought up in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), CA SOLE has spent 43 years living and working in 30 African countries.
A highly experienced helicopter pilot, he has flown for the British Army, the oil industry and air ambulance services. A subsequent career as an aviation consultant has taken Colin to 66 countries in almost every region of the world.
He began writing thirty years ago, but o