Start by marking “Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)

Scoring the Billionaire

(Billionaire Bad Boys #3)

A secret duo of romance authors team up under the pseudonym Max Monroe to bring you the end of their sexy, laugh-out-loud Billionaire Bad Boys series.

Two love-matches made.
One to go.

Even though two of his best friends have settled down, Wes Lancaster is determined not to get sucked into some siren’s web. As owner of the professional football team the New York Maverick
Published October 25th 2016 by Max Monroe LLC

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOOK AT THIS COVER!! HOT-DAYYUUMM!

Katerina
Nov 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Trash. Worst book of the series.

With the first two books, both parties we know through inference are sexually active with other people after meeting each other. Yet as soon as they are emotionally involved that stops.

Winnie has been celibate for a year - the last time being with the father of her six year old kid Lexi. Winnie and Wes have known each other 6 months and are very attracted to each other. Yet it's revealed in plain sentences he's still sexing it up, and as his feelings are growing
Stacey is Sassy
These Bad Boys sure are funny...

I was thoroughly entertained listening to Scoring the Billionaire. Each instalment of this series has left me satisfied with a big goofy smile on my face. The characters were lovable, the storyline was interesting and the sexy times were pretty damn HOT!!

She's a hard-working, single mum who's wary of love but wouldn't mind a bit of fun.

He's all about the fun and definitely not looking for love.

With this kind of attraction, it didn't matter if you were wary or not
Sabrina
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Get it here:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

Scoring the Billionaire is the cute story from this Billionaire Bad Boys series, and the one that had me swooning all night long. Watching Wes with Winnie's daughter was almost better than getting to see him with Winner herself.

I really liked how strong the connection between Wes and Winnie was and how it couldn't be stopped. Even though they both had many reasons to stay away from each other, the chemistry between them was just too strong to let that hap
Paige
4.5 "Win" Stars

I love this series. Max Monroe consistently brings heat, hilarious characters and happy ever afters. I look forward to each installment and each one is somehow, impossibly better than the last.

Now that two of the three friends are happily paired off, Wes is the last man standing with only Winnie in his sights. As the last billionaire bad boy finds himself swept up with the new team physician, he can't seem to help himself and neither can Winnie. But the odds seem to be against ei
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Finally Wes & Winnie.
We already saw some of them in the last novella and now here they are with their own book!
AND I LOVED IT!!!

description

Those two are so perfect for each other. Mega-sparkage whenever they're in the same room.
Which is pretty often, because Winnie is the new team physician for the Maverick's - the football team Wes owns.

But we also already saw in the last book that there's all this constant arguing and fighting. They can't be in one room without starting to fight about a player and hi
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "WES FOR WIN" STARS!!!

For the life of all those holy, this book is DOWNRIGHT HILARIOUS, CRAZILY GOOD, DELICIOUS, HOT AND SEXY TO THE ZENITH!!!
ONE OF THE BEST ROMCOM EVER!!!

Oh.em.gee!!! I love you Max Monroe because your duet is just so perfect you made a beautiful story out of Wes and Winnie!!! No doubt and hesitations I inhaled the book like it's my next breath. First few pages and my reader is burning!!! The scenes were so fucking hot in a delicious and torturous manner my eyes were bulgi
Polly
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This book had all the fixings for a touchdown for me.

Single Parent? check
Boss/employee romance? check
Amazing sexy times? check

For the most part I really loved this book. Winnie and Wes were explosive together. I loved their wit and I humor. Their sex and relationship was so fun to read. No over the top drama on either of their parts.

Why 4 stars?
Well I waited until this was live to write my review for a reason. I wanted to see if something was fixed before I posted it. It wasn't. It l
Jean
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it
This is the story I was looking forward to the most and this is the story which left me the most disappointed. *sigh* Maybe my expectations were high. I don't know.

The "pregame show" with Wes and Winnie from the other books had me grinning like an idiot. I liked their banter and their assumed dislike of each other.

In this book, things happened too quickly in my opinion. I wanted Winnie to put up more of a fight and I wanted Wes to have to fight for her. I guess he kinda did toward the end.

Don

Hero (Wes): age unknown
Plot: 3.5/5
Grovel: needed more
Cheating: not technically
HEA: yes but it was lukewarm – no babies or proposal yet
Triggers: H went on a date with OW after breaking up with h

Average score: 3/5

Best Line: “Because, seriously, who wore a bra to bed? Not this chick, that was for damn sure.”

Worst Line: “I didn’t want to change. Not for her or her kid or for any-fucking-one.”

Personal
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the first two couples got together in the earlier books of this series, I was so excited for Wes and Winnie to finally get together in this book. This series is so addicting and it has me not so patiently waiting for the next book every time I finish one. Even though there is only a novella left in this series,l I am not sad because there is going to be a spin off series! I can’t get enough of Max Monroe’s books!

Winnie and Wes have had sexual tension between them for months and we finally
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2d9c740412b37bd6a2fbcce7a045a7_zpsfqa8ivta.gif

A sexy hilarious romantic romp that was bursting with so much laughter, love and banter!!!! Max Monroe definitely scored big time with their latest romance novel, Scoring the Billionaire as I couldn’t get enough of Wes Lancaster and Winnie Winslow. Max Monroe made me greedy when it came to these two as the sex was off the charts HOT!!!!! So if you are looking for a deliciously wicked, highly entertaining romance that hits the spots and che
Cami
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Whistling Stars!!!

This series is so much fun!! I just want MORE!!! Max could just continue on with Winnie’s brothers. I am absolutely going to read the St. Luke Docuseries too, since Winnie’s doctor friends are in that group!!

Thatcher & Kline have already found their true loves and Wes is determined that he is not getting sucked into that. Owning the popular restaurant BAD and the pro football team, New York Mavericks, Wes is very busy and certainly not looking for a relationship but his
Shayna
AHHHH! I can't pick a favorite but Wes Lancaster is lookin' pretty good right now!!! #DontTellThatch Thank you to EVERYONE who recommended this series to me! I'm completely in LOVE!

scoring the billionaire teaser
Chitra *CJ*
"Scoring the Billionaire" is the story of Wes and Winnie.
Wes Lancaster is the owner of football team the New York Mavericks and the successful BAD restaurant, and most serious out of the three billionaire friends. He lives his life without rules, until his team gets Winnie Winslow as its physician, he cant stop himself from wanting her.
The two engage in a war of words, but the lust is mutual and on a trip they finally give into their carnal boom booms. Soon Wes realizes that Winnie has a 6 year
nicklein
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nope. Not possible. 5/5 stars to every BBB book!
Pam Nelson
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Scoring the Billionaire Stars

I am enjoying the heck out of this series! That said this one isn't my favorite of the series but I am glad I read it.

I was and am a big fan of Wes, Winnie though she just didn't do it for me. I don’t really know why she was a fine character I loved her relationship with her daughter.

I love the relationship Wes develops with Win’s daughter and the other characters in the book. Especially her brothers those cracked me up.

I don’t maybe it’s a fact that the narr
Aaly
Oct 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **
ReviewBlog

Now it’s time for Wes, the workaholic womanizer to find his match. What’s best than the hot new team physician, Winnie?

From the beginning, all bets are on, the sexual tension between these two is more than palpable.

Are you ready for another crazy adventure?

Wes owner of the New York Mavericks, is very secretive, sexy and usually in control. Until Winnie. I was glad to read his story and to know how these two are gonna make it.

Winnie is a super wom
Sheri
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in the Billionaire series is about Wes Lancaster, owner of the New York Mavericks football team, and his team doctor, Winnie Winslow.  Winnie came to the team from St. Luke's, because the job gave her the opportunity to spend more time with her 6-year old daughter, who has autism.

Wes is instantly attracted to Winnie, but wants no wife and kids in his future. His mother died when he was young, and his father struggled with the loss. So when he starts his flirty banter with Winnie, he's sur
MiDouradoP
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the Lexy stars!!

I'm so happy right now. So so happy! It's that happiness you feel when you read a book that totally fulfills you!
This book made my week, made my day, and I'm certain it will keep me in a blissful mood for a long time!

This series is coming to an end, and that makes me so sad, but I'm so happy for seeing all the characters finding their right paths, their HEAs, their soulmate, their family!

This book made laught out lout a lot!! I also swoon and had unshed tears here and there.
Three Chicks
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I am so going to miss these bad boy billionaires with hearts of gold. We are only one novella away from saying good bye and it's gonna hurt. Scoring is Winnie Winslow and Wes Lancaster's story. Wes is the uber rich, gorgeous commitment phobic owner of the New York Mavericks football team, a restaurant with a cool name-Bad and a bunch of start up companies. Oh yeah, and he's worth three or four billion dollars.

I like the control. I like the escapism. I like being in charge of
Red Cheeks Reads
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
'Not only do I not stay away; I can't. She's everything I don't want.'

Scoring The Billionaire is the last full length standalone novel in duo Max Monroe's Billionaire Bad Boys series and they pulled out all the stops to bring the series to an AMAZING end (well not complete end as there is a novella coming but you get what I am saying.) With each book and set of characters I honestly believe they are my favorites and no one can top them and then the next book comes out and I am in love all over
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided for an honest review.

5+ Fantastically Hilarious Stars

Wes is the last of the Billionaire Bad Boys. He has no interest in a relationship, especially not a relationship with a woman with a child... So why can't he stay away from Winnie Winslow.

Winnie knows Wes isn't interested in a relationship. She's even heard him say he doesn't want a ready-made family. But her body can't seem to get the message when he's near.

Wes is spending more time than usual at the stadium where his team, Th
Nomims
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it
3,5 stars

I wasn't convinced on this couple at the beginning but I actually liked it. But a lot of things bothered me too ^^
While I understand Win's struggles about Wes I feel like she never gave him a chance but let her child be attached to him (not logical to me). The "he's not serious, he's a womanizer excuse became old quickly.
I also felt like the most important parts were skipped : we don't really see Wes and Lexi bond for example.
The angst was useless and so predictable !!! Especially when
Lisa
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Winnie and Wes finally get their book and *shocker* they get together!

I have enjoyed this series but I feel like it's time to say goodbye to the billionaires (and considering I swore off of reading ANYTHING with 'billionaire' in the title a good while ago I've done well to get through this).

I didn't like or lust for Wes, so it made it difficult to keep picking this up and I did have a moment when the shit hit the fan that I probably would have cheered louder if Win got away from him completely.

T
Alex ♈
Oct 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: weak-hero
I’m sorry to be a bit disappointed... I definitely expected to like MCs more. I wished for the stronger heroine and I wanted to like the hero. Unfortunately it was not the case for me.
RomanceBookVixen
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!
I LOVE this series! I just want to give it a hug. If your looking for laugh-out-loud/sexy times /hot billionaire/ and awesome story line. Then this is the book for you. You will laugh so hard and f.all in love with each and every one of the characters.

P.S. Max Manroe, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a spin off! Those crazy brothers all need a story ASAP.
Annie
Hmm, this was my least favorite of the series, but I still really enjoyed it. Wes and Winnie together were very cute and I liked that they brought out the best in each other. I also really liked the idea of having a single mother thrown into the mix of this series. Seeing Wes adapt to Lexi’s needs (she’s on the autism spectrum) and grow to appreciate and love her offered up a new aspect for this series. I think because there was a bit more seriousness involved in the plot, it wasn’t quite as fun ...more
Ari
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m crying. 😭💕
Beth Hudspeth
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I loved Lexy the most.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #3)
  • Mend Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #4)
  • Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Groupie (Texas Mutiny, #2)
  • King's Million-Dollar Secret (Kings of California, #9)
  • Black
  • Breathing Snow
  • The Final Lesson Plan (Schooled 2)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots, #3)
  • Robert's VP
  • Stripped Down (Stripped #2)
  • Keeping Her (The Kensingtons, #2)
  • Full House (Poker Night #5)
  • Passion & Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
  • Because of You (Just Because, #1)
  • Biochemistry (Chemistry, #2)
  • Broken Play (Birmingham Rebels, #1)

Billionaire Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)
“Most times, even if giving your heart away ends in heartbreak, the risk was still worth it. Sometimes, that risk gives you little miracles. and sometimes, that risk gives you life lessons that allow you to grow and learn more about yourself.” 3 likes
“Motherhood changed you from the second you looked into the big, innocent eyes of your child. Within an instant, you had an unlimited supply of love for that precious, tiny being. They would forever be yours, and you would forever be the one person who would always love them, protect them, cherish them, worry about them, and fight for them.
Everything else felt minor in comparison.”
2 likes