Start by marking “Her First-Date Honeymoon (Romantic Getaways #3)” as Want to Read:
Her First-Date Honeymoon (Romantic Getaways #3)

Her First-Date Honeymoon

(Romantic Getaways #3)

Honeymoon...with her new boss!

Emma Fox always dreamed of a honeymoon in Venice...she just never expected to experience it alone! After discovering her fianc� was a scoundrel, runaway bride Emma vows to be independent, starting by securing a job with billionaire Matteo Vieri for the week.

As they work together in his palazzo, Emma's warmth and natural beauty capture Matteo'
Published February 7th 2017 by Harlequin Romance Larger Print

To ask other readers questions about Her First-Date Honeymoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her First-Date Honeymoon

Start your review of Her First-Date Honeymoon (Romantic Getaways #3)
Julie
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Katrina Cudmore’s star continues to rise with her third mesmerizing novel for Harlequin Romance, Her First-Date Honeymoon!

Visiting Venice has long been on Emma Fox’s wish list – but she had always imagined that she would come to this gloriously romantic city with the man she was going to be spending the rest of her life with – she never imagined that she would come to the breathtaking Italian city on her own on what should have been her honeymoon! But when she had found out that her fiance was a
Karen Ashbrook
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking to escape into a great romance with real depth I’d definitely recommend ‘Her First-Date Honeymoon’ by Katrina Cudmore.
Shortly before her wedding Emma Fox discovers that her fiancé is guilty of embezzlement, having cheated family, friends and the company he worked for. Deciding it’s time she stood on her own two feet, she travels alone to Venice, where she was due to spend her honeymoon. There she meets and starts working for billionaire Matteo Vieri. Emma and Matteo are definit
Rachel
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: givaways
This book was enjoyable to read. I liked that Matteo, even with his hang ups, was still a nice guy at heart, just hurt from his past. I enjoyed reading how both he and Emma helped each other with the issues they needed to work through, and that both worked to help the other see the good and positives they had. It was a little angsty at the end for my taste, but I was happy with the ending. Overall, I would recommend the book to others and would seek out other books by the author.

I received this
Sally Murray
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great read. Katrina Cudmore does a wonderful job getting deep down into her characters. I enjoyed the story of Matteo and Emma and the setting added real atmosphere to the scenes. Emma, heartbroken when her marriage falls through decides to travel to Venice, her honeymoon destination, but ends up without a hotel reservation. A kind woman offers to put her up and everything is fine until she clashes with the hero who is the owner of the palazzo. He is annoyed when in finds her sleeping in ...more
Susan
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got an advance copy of this book and loved escaping into its pages. I was transported into the meandering streets and waterways of Venice, and enjoyed the sizzling chemistry between the main characters. I love the way the insight into the characters is developed to gain a good understanding of their behavior.
Liz Montgomery
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Liz by: Received a advanced copy
This was the first time I had read a book from this author and I couldn't put it down from the first page till the end . I read it overnight. Its the type of book you could read on a long journey or flight. It kept me intrigued and wanting to read more. Loved it and would recommend to anyone.
Kate Dorgan
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful third book from Katrina Cudmore. I was wisked away to the beautiful city of Venice and the turbulent love story of Emma and Matteo. A great love story that's impossible to put down!
Trish
Jan 04, 2017
Sharlane Naidoo
Mar 24, 2019
Katie
rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2018
Debee Sue
Dan
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 18, 2017 05:10PM
Her First-Date Honeymoone 1 3 Feb 02, 2017 10:48AM

• A Marietta Christmas (Men of Marietta, #6)
  • The Sultan's Harem Bride (Desert Vows #1)
  • A Christmas Vow of Seduction (Princes of Petras, #1)
  • Purchased for Passion
  • Secrets of His Forbidden Cinderella
  • The Italian's Unexpected Baby (Secret Heirs of Billionaires)
  • Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood, #3)
  • The Italian's Virgin Acquisition
  • Demanding His Desert Queen (Royal Brides for Desert Brothers #2)
  • A Passionate Reunion In Fiji / Cinderella's Scandalous Secret
  • A Shadow of Guilt (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #3)
  • Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • Blackmailed by the Greek's Vows
  • A Deal to Carry the Italian's Heir (The Scandalous Brunetti Brothers Book 2)
  • Bought with the Italian's Ring
  • Sheikh's Baby of Revenge (Bound to the Desert King #1)
  • Christmas Contract for His Cinderella
  • His Two Royal Secrets
City loving, book addict, peony obsessive, Katrina Cudmore lives in Cork, Ireland with her husband, four active children and a very daft dog. A psychology graduate, with a M.Sc. in Human Resources Katrina spent many years working in multinational companies and can't believe she is lucky enough now to have a job that involves daydreaming about love and handsome men!

Romantic Getaways (4 books)
  • The Billionaire of Coral Bay (Romantic Getaways #1)
  • The Unforgettable Spanish Tycoon (Romantic Getaways #2)
  • The Sheikh's Convenient Princess (Romantic Getaways #4)