Start by marking “Crown Jewels” as Want to Read:
Crown Jewels

Crown Jewels

3.76  ·  Rating Details ·  1,112 Ratings  ·  146 Reviews
After that close-up of his package on the sailboat in Morocco, TMZ started calling him Crown Jewels.
Not that I keep track of Prince Liam. Definitely don’t stalk him online like my friends do.
I’m out of that scene now. My family’s reality show might still be running, but I’ve been off-screen for a while. When people pass me on the sidewalk, they might squint, but most of
Published November 20th 2016 by Barkley's Books

Abby
Nov 18, 2016 Abby rated it it was amazing
*Advanced reader copy received through Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest opinion*
My Rating: 5 OUTSTANDING ROYAL STARS!
Crown Jewels is one awesome read and it is packed with lots of goodness and hotness and I just can't put it down!

Prince Liam is one DREAMY male lead character and I am fascinated with him. Although he was first described as pretty much a playboy prince, when he met Lucy he is so caring and protective towards her. And he also loves to eat lamb chop and his favorite an
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo option6_zps5rebx6io.png

As much as I enjoy reading an Ella James book, Crown Jewels was just okay for me. It was a good book since I liked the premise of a reality TV starlet and a real life prince getting together and then their one night stand leads to an unexpected pregnancy. That synopsis sold me so I was holding high expectations for this book but sadly I couldn’t connect to the characters since I was overwhelmed with so many secondary characters. As much as
Heather andrews
Nov 19, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

Lucy's cat is not shy at all, "I look down at his feet, where Grey is rubbing himself against Liam’s ankles. “I think my dude cat is in love with you.” I liked when Liam was sweet, and caring, “shhhhh.” His hand smooths over my hair. I feel his lips against my forehead. “Don’t cry. I’m sorry.” I enjoyed this book, Liam's demeanor wasn't what I was expecting he was sweet, caring and lovable.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: Crown Jewels
Author: Ella James
Category: Romance
Series or Standalone: Standalone
POV: Dual
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
HEA: Not telling

A different book from Ella James! We have a prince and a reality show star.
One night is enough to change Lucy's life forever. Distraught, she falls into the arms of gorgeous prince Liam, a Scottish blue blood, and ends up with more than she can handle!!!
The story was refreshing and the plot was skillfully woven! There is romance, comedy and passion all thrown into t
Jamie Davis
Nov 19, 2016 Jamie Davis rated it it was amazing
Unsurprisingly this author delivers romance in a way that makes you not only fall in love with the characters but root for them as well. Ella leaves you with a firm understanding that the heart wants what it wants and love doesn't ask permission before sneaking in, taking over,  throwing rules out the window. When you read an Ella James book you'll flip to the last page before you realize it and find it ended just the way it should.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Crown Jewels

Ella James is an author that always brings the heat, the romance, and the suspense. God, the suspense this woman puts in her novels sucks me in every single time, and Crown Jewels is another romance that is intriguing from page one.

Lucy and Liam’s relationship is the center of this story of suspense and betrayal. From the very beginning of the story, when the reader is introduced to Lucy, she has already separated herself from the reality show that has made her a
Anne Milne
Nov 18, 2016 Anne Milne rated it it was amazing
I loved the premise of this book really like how it was given that modern touch with the paperazzi and social media.
Prince Liam is a bit of a media w**re his antics are regularly captured around the world, he's legendary with woman who all want a piece of his crown jewels (he he). He's an unapologetic playboy and the first impressions you get certainly play into that but as the story progresses oh my did my feelings change.
Lucy is part of a famous reality tv family but she's stepped away from
Susan Burdorf
Nov 19, 2016 Susan Burdorf rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 11-19-2016
Whenever I read a book by Ella James I know what I am getting: a book I will always remember, and characters I want to have in my life in the flesh. I have been reading Ella James since she first published her YA books, and when she switched to her more mature books and characters I was thrilled to discover she lost none of her charm during the change in genre. Crown Jewels is an amazing book with characters that leap off the page. I started the book and finished it the same day, it was that int ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 29, 2016 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: kelly, 2016-reads
Review to come.

~Kelly
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Crown Jewels by Ella James
3 stars!!!

“After our one night together, no one knows that I succumbed.
It doesn’t matter. It meant nothing.
Not until I see those two pink lines.”

This was a lighter read from Ella James, the books I have read in the past of hers have always been darker and more suspense based, whereas this is more a contemporary romance with a little suspense woven in.

Crown Jewels is the story of Prince Liam, an Island of Gael Blueblood and Lucy Rhodes an ex-reality TV star. Prince L
Vox
Nov 27, 2016 Vox rated it liked it
As a star on her family's reality television show, Lucy is accustomed to being the object of curiosity of strangers. She knows what it's like to be watched and wondered about. So she considers her crush on Prince Liam of Gaul to be something frivolous, a secret she can enjoy.

What if, though, the crush is reciprocated?

Lucy gets a chance to find out when she and Liam wind up at the same Hamptons house party. Also there is Lucy's ex-fiancé, a man she fears. Emotionally on edge, Lucy finds herself i
Melinda
Nov 18, 2016 Melinda rated it liked it
Crown Jewels by Ella James

I really loved the blurb on this book and was eager enough to request an arc based on that, plus the fact that I've enjoyed this authors work previously. The idea of a reality show starlet (think, Kardashians) and a Prince sounds like a great recipe for a perfect book. While I can't say that I disliked the book, it was probably only an 'ok' read for me. I found it a little difficult to connect with the characters and feel invested in their HEA. There's plenty of drama
Crystal's BookWorld ~ Crystal Cordova

Ella James just rocks this book royally in Crown Jewels. I think my anxiety was at an all time high throughout the book from beginning to end. But it was the good anxiety. The anticipation makes you hope will eventually be ok. The secrets that are out there were keeping me on my toes. With each page turned I kept thinking to myself, will they come clean yet? I love the sexiness of Lucy's and Liam's romance in and out of the sheets. This book is by far another 5 star rating for me. I love when I
Tracy
Dec 08, 2016 Tracy rated it really liked it
Excellent fun!! I just wish I had more time to read...I definitely didn't want to put it down but life kept getting in the way.
Carol
Nov 21, 2016 Carol rated it did not like it
No. No, no, no. This book sounded interesting. It really did. Thought what the hell! I knew it was gonna be those less serious reads, the ones perfect to just escape. God, yeah I guess it was but damn if I wish I had just NOT finished it instead of allowing my brain to nag me to finish because of my own irritating curiosity about Liam's secrets.

Yes. Liam. He was remarkably interesting, thank God. Probably the only reason I stuck it out to the finish line. Dear lord. Lucy was awful. I'm not even
Michel Reinhard (Smut Book Junkie Reviews)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
The one thing I have come to realize is that Ella James is one of those authors that can write any kind of sub genre romance and is guaranteed to be page turner. She has once again held me captive with her story.

I am not a huge fan of royal romances. Crown Jewels is not the typical royal romance. It's a story of two very real people struggling within their elite world. They are struggling to maintain a normal existence where they are seen as individuals rather than an image. Both of these beaut
Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog
I am a huge fan of Ella James. She write books that you cannot help but fall helplessly in love with. Wow, I was simply in awe of this story. I had everything I wanted in a book. A huge amounts of drama, a huge amount of sexiness and a unique story that will keep you excited and fully engaged throughout. I was so captivated.

Crown Jewels was a light, charming, sweet, emotional and sexy story of love, duty and letting go of the past. I was so mesmerized by the story that kit made me think of warm
Books Laid Bare
Nov 21, 2016 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
This is only the second book I have read from this author and I think that having very little to compare this too helped, because I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect.
I read the blurb and was sure that it was for me, it made all the right noises but half way through I started to think that I was being drowned by the content, there is so much going on that at times it was a sensory overload almost.
I liked the fact that the author had taken an old fashioned fairy tale almost and brought it comple
Francoise
Nov 27, 2016 Francoise rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016-reads
I enjoyed this story reminiscent of a fairy tale, with some twists and turns and a surprise pregnancy. But I have to admit that I expected more in terms of story and character development. The characters were engaging, but a bit too one-dimensional in my opinion.

When reality show star Lucy Rhodes meets prince Liam of Gael, a little European island, she can’t resist him and accepts a one-night stand. Although he is charming, Liam is a famous womanizer. But he is not the person Lucy expected him t
Maria
Nov 27, 2016 Maria rated it liked it
I really liked the potential this story had.

It started a solid 4 star, maybe even 5 star if it wasn't for the beginning of the book (what Liam was doing before he went back to his room and Lucy....just disgusting!!!)

Other then that I was enjoying this book immensely. The story was intriguing and I just couldn't put the book down. At first, I ignored the grammar errors and missing words. But they kept happening all through the book. It was distracting and annoying. Sometimes, sentences wouldn't
Marie- Naughty Moms' Story Time
review logo
3.5 STARS

I would like to start off by saying that the story was good. For me, it was like The Kardashians meet The Royals. Crown Jewels is the story of Lucy and Liam. Lucy gained her fame as the youngest daughter of a family that live their lives on reality TV. Their summers in the Hamptons are quite popular among reality TV fans. Liam is Prince of Gael, a small country in Europe.

They have friends in common, both understand what it's like to live a life that's watched by so many and struggle wi
AnessaRenee Reviews
Nov 21, 2016 AnessaRenee Reviews rated it it was amazing
When you think of Crown Jewels and royalty you instantly think of a gorgeous crown. But what the princes jewels. Lucy can't help but follow Prince Liam's Instagram and all his delicious pictures. What she never expects is that she will find herself in a position where she can get to know him. Lucy no longer likes to be in the limelight and try's to stay to herself and new lifestyle. Liam on the other hand has been having a crazy party year. They seem to be at complete opposites but will they fin ...more
mells_view
I have a love hate relationship with this book.

Ok so I ended up liking this story. The gist of it at least. I liked how there was a bit of mystery and suspense. I liked how you slowly get pieces of what is going on. I also like that Liam and Lucy were pretty hot and heavy. I mean they start off as a one-night stand, and what follows is pretty angsty, but all in all I liked them together and enjoyed their sweet moments!

What I didn't like is some moments just felt beyond pointless, and were obviou
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Nov 21, 2016 Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski rated it it was amazing
I loved this story...I mean who doesn't love a Prince who is HOT, SEXY, and KIND.
Lucy, who was kind of floating along in life with no real purpose might have just found said purpose.
Liam who is kind of in the same boat and floating along in life carrying some heavy secrets might have just found someone to share those secrets with.
Can two people who don't have a plan for their own life's be compatible? Will it be a mistake for them to be together or will they make each other very happy.
The chemi
Lee Lane
Nov 24, 2016 Lee Lane rated it really liked it
Liam and Lucy. The Prince of the Isle of Gael and the Rhodes reality TV show star. Both have their skeletons and traumas.

One night with the Crown Jewels (pun intended) results in a pregnancy. A life altering, wonderful, precious ending to that one memorable night. But then he went back across the ocean to his home.

The past returns to bring fear into Lucy's life, causing her to run...to Liam. Liam's past and present collide and he cannot keep it a secret any longer, putting them both in danger.

S
Abby Axelrod
Nov 18, 2016 Abby Axelrod rated it really liked it
Great read! Review to come
★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★
Another fine read from Ms James.
What do I say?
I enjoyed it, ....read it!
Maria Angie Mendoza
Nov 20, 2016 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it really liked it
Light, sweet romance between a Prince and a reality star. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I imagined the idea as far fetched, but it was well written, fun, light read!
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
The blurb made me chuckle. That's the whole reason I picked it up. Glad I did, I really enjoyed this one.
Simona Misevska
DNF 30 %
the writing style is not my cup of tea,it's too childish and the H and h are acting like teens not mature adults.
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of fifteen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her 2.5 little monsters. (Monsters 1
More about Ella James...