Start by marking “Odium IV (The Dead Saga, #4)” as Want to Read:
Odium IV (The Dead Saga, #4)

Odium IV (The Dead Saga #4)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  128 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
The Dead Aren’t the only thing to fear…

A kid, an old lady, and a heartbroken man…what could possibly go wrong?
Mikey is holding true to his promise to Nina, and is doing everything he can to keep the group alive. But when something attacks the threesome in the middle of the night, things begin to take a turn for the worst.

Luckily a new group—the N.E.O.s are on hand to ease
Paperback
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Odium IV, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Odium IV

Elizabeth
~4.5 STARS~
"You can't be alone forever."
description

The Dead Saga is back with a bang and Odium IV certainly delivers a powerful punch! The fourth book in the saga brings us back to Mikey and his quest to survive sans Nina. The anticipation is so intense that I could barely contain my excitement with each turn of the page.

description
"In a world like this, you get attached to people quickly. It can't be helped; it's just nature because you never know when people will be snatched away from you."
Nina has run back in
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 ★★★★ Stars

Genre: Dystopia/Horror/Zombie Apocalyptic
Type: Book 4 of The Dead Saga Series
POV: First Person - Multiple

description
“Hope: it clings on long after you want it to let go, daring you to wish for more.”

description

This books continues the journey of survival. Mikey is devastated, he has a boy and a crazy lady to care for. They almost get killed trying to find a safe place. He is going out of his mind trying his hardest to stay strong and keep them all alive.

description

He not only had to protect them from the dead but
Kelli
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wowser!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy hell, this one is a beast! Wow, I didn't really see any of this coming and the plot was scary as hell! I was slightly underwhelmed with the third novel, but this one kicks it out of the park. Well done Claire C. Riley.
Brandi Aga
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I will NEVER get tired of Claire's writing. Her characters are some of my favorites. Well the ones that are still living anyway ;) That's one of the main things I love about Claire. She's never afraid to kill someone off. Just when you start falling for them and grasping at straws for more, they're gone.

This whole series is one emotional roller coaster. Nina and Mikey have been on a long tiring adventure bouncing from place to place together. They're tired and have been down a very long road wi
Jessica Austin Gudmundson
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
eeeeeeeee!!
Pheebz
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: odium-riley
Hold onto your socks, this is going to be a wild ride.
Nina is presumed dead,she sacrificed herself to let the others get away. This book starts with us tagging along with Mikey, Joan and Adam.During a struggle with Z dogs Adam ran off.Enter the NEO's (New Earth Order)This group is ran by a man named Aiken,he is not what he appears to be. He seems to be laid back and genuine.He and his people agree to bring Mickey back to look for Adam.I can see a lot of people squirming in their seats while they
Stormy
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure how I forgot to post this review!!! This one is one of my absolute favorite books in the entire series! As always, Claire takes you on a ride that doesn't let go!! This one will give you all the feels, and you will be invested in all the ups, downs and the inbetweens! To-date this series will always hold a special place in my heart. And will always be my absolute favorite. I love everything about The Dead Saga series. And if I could live here forever, I totally would!!!!
K Dz
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When you think that things could not get more crazy or intense, Mrs. Riley always proves you wrong. Mikey has many doubts about what Nina has made him choose to do. He goes through some mind altering arguments with himself as well as trying to keep safe the only two people that are left in his care. What could go wrong does and more. Nina............. This is another adventure you do not want to miss. A definite 5 star. Thank you Claire.
Shellie Brewer
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read-book
I have read all in the series and you would think they would not get better with each book but the do. I loved it but hate I have to wait for the fifth one.
Abbie
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Actual rating - 3.5
Ashley
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly Anticipated

I've been waiting for this book for awhile..and it did not disappoint! There are some truly eerie scenes in there with some awesome new characters (I'm probably biased). It was interesting to delve in to Mikey's mind after losing Nina. ..Can't wait for the next one!
San
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
emma
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best odium by far!

I have read all of the odium books and I have been at the edge of my seat with each one. Claire does it again this odium is my favorite yet! Can't wait for the next one
Eva
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Series of the living dead!

Claire has a special way of making the reader connect with her characters. Her awesome writing style goes above and beyond! I highly recommend this series for any zombie lover!
Shannie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Ahhhh!!! You did it again ClaireBear!! Evil evil evil lol
Wendy Hodges
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Believing his Nina has sacrificed herself and her life so he, Joan and young Adam can get away all Mikey wants is to honour her memory and do as she asked. However with Zombies nothing quite goes to plan and more horror meets them on the road. Suspense and terror abound yet again in this fourth book, the reading keeps you on the edge of your seat with all the twists and turns. More characters added into the mix in this book as well and not all are nice, as well as some animals, reptiles and inse ...more
Edina
Before I say any more this isn't a bad book the writhing is great the two stars more of because my personal preferences. I loved the first 3 books I was hooked, but after waiting for so long for this one I was disappointed, to see it was from the POV of Mikey, so I stopped reading after the first chapter and didn't pick it back up until I saw there was a fifth book. So I gave it another go but it didn't get any better for me, I couldn't connect with Mikey like I did with Nina, I hated the decisi ...more
Lulu Watson
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not what I expected! Surprised and wowed that it was written in Mikey's perspective for most of the book.

Running from the dead and the living, Mikey, Joan and Adam are on the road headed anywhere. Saddened and a little pissed by having to leave Nina behind, It doesn't take long for the drama and non stop action to begin when trimming into a new group! Yet again Claire has given us new characters to love. ( but will they all stay alive) The action, adventure, love and chaos of this book will kee
April Jessee
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book cover - sexy sexy man! Loved the book!
Mike Lewis
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The saga continues

Great story with a great cast of characters. Good versus evil and the zombie apocalypse thrown in. Great series. Check it out
Emma L.J
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still hooked.... on to book 5. I've just seen a comment that there is a possibility of 8 in the series omg how long am I going to have to wait
Emma White
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished listening to this one and wow I can't put in to words how good it was best on so far !!
Melanie Marsh
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am ecstatic to be able to tell you guys that Odium IV , the 4th book in Claire C. Riley's bad ass zombie series is finally out! Today is release day, and it would make me super happy if you guys could check it out. If you even slightly like zombies, take a chance with this series. You won't regret it!

mels signature framed

This book and this series are amazing. I think Odium IV might just be my favorite so far. It's a close race with the other books in the series though. Action packed and full of surpri
Lynne
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book I loved the whole series it is one of the ones that I have re read a few times Claire is an amazing writer She brings true depth the her characters and I love that they are regular people who became versions of themselves
R.L. Blalock
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
It's here! It's here! Odium IV is here!

These characters are broken. And I don't mean they're poorly written, if there is one thing Claire Riely can do, it's write amazing characters. No, these characters have been beaten down again and again by the zombie apocalypse. Maybe this is a bit sadistic of me but I find the lack of optimism a little refreshing. Years after the zombie apocalypse, living in fear and starving day in and day out, who could be optimistic? Ok, so the characters haven't lost a
Lindsay
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Seriously, wow.

Okay, so I’m going to do my best to review this without giving anything of the previous books away, but I can’t guarantee that my filter is secure. So, if you haven’t already read the first books in the series, stop now and go read them. Go ahead, I’ll still be here when you get back.

For those of you still here, I know how you’ve been sitting on pins and needles, waiting for this next installment. I can so sympathize with your anxiety, frustration and grief. So, after everyth
Sal
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars just aren't enough!

Every book in this series has been fantastic but this one... This one is an absolute corker!
From page one you are taken on a ride so wild you find yourself gripping the seat and praying you'll make it through. I have read books in the past that have made me feel sick because of the things happening but I've never had one that made me feel sick with worry for the characters, until this one...
I feel as if I know Mikey and Nina personally after following them through
R.L. Chambers
Jul 31, 2017
Katie McKinney
Nov 06, 2017
Diane
Jul 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Claire C. Riley is a USA Today and International bestselling author with almost twenty novels of various genres to her credit.

A lover of all things dark and dirty, she likes to write characters you love to hate but can’t help falling in-love with. She isn’t afraid to challenge herself, or her readers, to step outside of their comfort zones.

She also writes under the pen name of Cee Cee Riley, wher
More about Claire C. Riley

The Dead Saga (5 books)
  • Odium (The Dead Saga, #1)
  • Odium II (The Dead Saga, #2)
  • Odium III (The Dead Saga, #3)
  • Odium V (The Dead Saga, #5)