Start by marking “Twisted (Flawed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (Flawed, #2)

Twisted (Flawed #2)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  108 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
This story is not one of rainbows and happily ever after’s, so if you’re looking for that, stop reading. My story is fucked and deluded, just like the person telling it.
You see, I’m a trafficker. I traffic gorgeous young men for my clients.
The lonely old women whose husbands are more than likely off cheating on them.
You’re not going to like me; I’m not going to lie.
I’m a
Published November 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Twisted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted

Olga therebelreader
This book has a lot going on from action to suspense to passion! The heroine, Aria, is a beautiful, strong willed, independent young woman with a twisted view of reality. She knows what she wants and never hesitates. She is intelligent and never naive or weak. Aria is a strong female character and surprised me quite a bit throughout the novel.

She's recruited as a male trafficker. Her job is to find young, good-looking men, take them away and break them down psychologically. She becomes their Ma
Raychel Faulkner
I received an ARC for an honest review for United Indue Book Blog.

I read half of this book and realized I needed a little more background on the characters so I went and read Degrade. Twisted Perception CAN be a standalone, I just felt in order to know Aria more, I needed to know more about the people surrounding her. After I read Degrade I started back up with Twisted Perception.

Marlene W
Nov 01, 2015 Marlene W rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Oh my goodness....where do I even start?

Let's start with the title: Twisted Perception
Twisted doesn't even begin to describe these characters and the dark world they live in. Aria's perception of life, love, and happiness is unlike any other female lead character I have read.

Now let's break down the Synopsis:
“This story is not one of rainbows and happily ever after’s, so if you’re looking for that, stop reading.”
Very true! This is dark tale, but not completely without romance. It's just a twist
The BookAddict Mom
T.L. Smith does it again and delivers a sizzling story that will leave you panting and wanting more! We meet both Aria and Mika in Degrade, and even though it's not necessary to read Degrade prior to reading Twisted Perception, I highly recommend you do to get the whole 'wow' experience. And boy...what a 'wow' both books are!
A one-click must for anyone who enjoys dark erotic reads that will intoxicate you leaving you captivated from the beginning to the end!
Might there be a future book in the
Cindy
Nov 27, 2015 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Another great book by T.L. Smith. Aria is something hing else in this book. This book was good from the beginning to the end. I can't wait to read what else she has for us.
EscapeNBooks
Guest Review by Tammy Cole
This is the second book in this series, and I loved Degrade, which was book one. I was excited to read this second book. T.L. Smith knows how to weave a story and keep you interested until the end. With that being said I had a hard time connecting with this story. I am so sad to even admit this as I knew going in this was going to be another dark read, but I honestly had a hard time with the actual story line. I was somewhat turned off with the dark subject matter but I
BFDU
Nov 13, 2015 BFDU rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

Watch your back.
She’s dark.
She’s dangerous.
She’s a woman of power.
You might be her next target.
If she likes what she sees, you will be.
She will hunt you down.
She will seduce you.
She will take you.
She will break you.
And then she will walk away looking for her next challenge.

Her name.

Aria.

We were first introduced to Aria in TL Smiths novel Degrade where we learn that she is a trafficker. Yes that’s right, a trafficker. Falling in to the jo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

"You're not going to like me; I'm not going to lie. I'm a bitch, a manipulator, the type of girl your mother warned you about."

That is your introduction to Aria. I met her in Degrade and was instantly intrigued by this character. I mean who wouldn't be interested in this hard-ass woman who finds men to sell to rich women? This was her story. We learned how she got her job, what brought her to the place she is in now and what happens when she has these feelings she can't quite explain.

I spent
She's a Lip Biter
I Freaking love T.L. Smith!!!!

Her writing style is amazing and her characters are truly one of a kind. Yes! the content is twisted, but you are still drawn in and unable to put the book down.

I have a Book Hangover from this and could quite easily read it again!!! I want more!!!!

Aria is not like any other female I have ever read. She is definitely unique!! I love her character, even though I wouldn't choose her lifestyle I can see how she is the way she is and find it refreshing that she is not y
Wendy Syposs Litz
Nov 14, 2015 Wendy Syposs Litz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, arcs
A Wickedly Delicious And Twisted Book!!

Life is not all rainbows and butterflies,and anybody who thinks it is... Well,let me borrow your rose colored glasses! The strong thrive and the weak get trampled,or taken advantage of. Aria is a girl that kicks ass and takes numbers. We met her in Degrade,book 1 of this series. She is strong,dominant,and seemingly without a conscience. She is a human trafficker,her job is to kidnap men,break their spirit,and then they are sold. She doesn't necessarily do h
~lil maso~
This story is a one of a kind.

Aria is like no other female character I have ever read. What's outstanding about this author, she shows no fear when it comes to this story, it's not a fairy tale, but has a fairy tale ending. Mika is a great male counterpart for Aria he doesn't take any of her shit and is in lust with her as much as she is with him.

Ballsy, dominate, bad ass and a great fuck are usually male trait, add shorts and heels you have Aria. The things she is able to do would make you sh
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
After reading Degrade I had to read this book. Loving dark reads I really wasn't disappointed with this read.

We met Aria in Degrade, and she is one woman that you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of. She is a woman that I think has put on such a front, her real self is really hidden inside. Being a human trafficker she is extremely good at what she does, but there are things that are starting to happen she would never have dreamed of.

Mika is a strong willed man, and is one of those men tha
GTR33GURL
Nov 12, 2015 GTR33GURL rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this book was awesome I'm a sucker for a strong heroine like bad asf take no prisoners heroine and Aria was amazing her past really did a number on her it was the worst and by someone who's meant to love and protect her she's had to protect herself the only way she knows how by keeping everyone out her twin brother Jaeger was about the only one she let in then comes Mika sigh I loved him everything about him alpha but gentle and patient and loving I was really praying for him to be able to b ...more
Alicia Schaefer
Nov 10, 2015 Alicia Schaefer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review...

AWESOME book! Just finished it in one sitting... as I think I have with all of TL Smith's books! I LOVED Aria and this book was so much more than I expected. Having seen bits of her in previous books I was so exciting to hear her story as this girl cracks me up... like truly had me laughing my a$$ off reading this. So many great interactions, great characters, just can't say enough... Mika was not only sexy as hell but a complete sweetheart, so
Tamara
Nov 13, 2015 Tamara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Perception

I
I always struggle to write reviews when it comes to books I really love, it's hard to find the words. I first meet Aria in Degrade (another 5 star read,and the one you must read before this) I loved her in Degrade and I really REALLY loved Her in twisted perception.She's super kick arse and completely take no shit type of girl. She owns life. Aria is my favourite character in this series! I liked Mika & felt like they both meet their match however aria is it for me! Shes
Natalie Limardo Wilburn
Holy mother of god, this book!! SMH!! This book I believe is every bad b!tches dream. I loved this book because this would be an amazing fantasy come true!!

Aria is a such a B@DA$$!!!! Seriously, she can kick anyone's a$$ and hand it to them, she can control and break any man, fuq like an animal and be successful beyond her dreams. Aria has been through alot in her life but came out on top and is making a huge success doing what she does best.... This woman is truly amazing!!

Mika is a sexy bad ba
United Indie Book Blog

With that being said, I really enjoyed reading about Aria and learning more about why she was so twisted. She is a strong independent woman who knows what she wants. Aria isn't one f
Marika
Nov 13, 2015 Marika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Aria..ever since Degrade I knew I wanted to know more about her and I was intrigued by her job.
I love Aria even.more now..shouldn't be possible but she is so strong, independent and she is fierce..plus I love the thing she says!
Mika..not sure about him.. but I like him for her as he never gives up and he is just as headstrong as she is.
The story is hot, fast paced and even tho some things might be twisted I loved every single bit cause that's just my kind of book.
Jamie
Oct 27, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy through Twisted Sisters Book Reviews to read and review.

"This story is not one of rainbows and happily ever afters, so if you're looking for that, stop reading. My story is fucked and deluded, just like the person telling it."

SOLID 4.5 STARS

Well, Aria is definitely fucked up. She had a rough childhood and it bled into her adult life. You need to read Degrade to better understand what is going on in this book.

Aria doesn't believe in love and happily ever afters. It's not f
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 19, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“He kissed me softly, then bites my bottom lip pulling it between his and releasing. He steps back, looking smug while I stand there trying to work out what just happened.”

5 twisted, deceptive stars!!!

We meet Aria in the first book Degrade and she’s a trafficker, yep that’s correct. She has to find good looking, vulnerable men and then break them down psychologically. She becomes the only person they know, their “Master” if you will. She then sells them to lonely woman for a high price. She neve
Teena
Nov 17, 2015 Teena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to tell y'all.... I love love love T.L. Smith....she is truly a one of a kind Author... be prepared to be sucked into the twisted world T.L creates, just a warning you may want to hit your reading device to try and smack some sense in to Aria.. I know I did quite a few times.

This book is Aria's and Mika's story, which we met in Degrade book1. From Degrade we know that Aria traffics males and sales them as sex slave for wealth lonely women. And as for Mika we know that he is Dunk's brothe
Sanne Heremans
Nov 15, 2015 Sanne Heremans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, alpha-male
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Sanne / Scandalous Book Blog***

This story is not one of rainbows and happily ever after’s, so if you’re looking for that, stop reading. My story if f*cked and deluded, just like the person telling it. You see I’m a trafficker. I traffic gorgeous young men for my clients, the lonely old women whose husbands are more than likely off cheating on them. You’re not going to like me; I’m not going to lie. I’m a b*tch, a manipulator, the type of girl y
Carly Carter
Nov 13, 2015 Carly Carter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, where do I start with this review. I was so happy when I reached the end of Degrade book #1 in T. L. Smith’s Flawed series and discovered that Book #2, Twisted Perception was going to be Aria’s story. I loved her character from the moment she was introduced to the story line, and you just knew that a woman with her exclusive skills set was going to make for an extremely interesting read. And it didn’t disappoint.

Aria is a sex trafficker; specifically her job is to hunt down attractive young
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Twisted Perception by T.L. Smith
My Rating Twisted Stars!!!!
Oh my, What can I say I freakin loved this book so hard!!
Aria is a strong independent woman who knows exactly what she wants and doesn’t believe in fairy tales.
Mika OMG!! Really this man takes the cake when it comes to being stalker. Mika is so aware of what Aria is all about and he will go to many lengths to make Aria his woman.
This story had me wanting to shake the hell out of these two, and moments of intensity unsure of
Sara Miller
Nov 13, 2015 Sara Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review over on my blog (Pretty Little Book Blog)

If you have read Degrade then you have met the Amazeballs force of nature that is Aria and Twisted a Perception is her story, we see her entire backstory and how she got started in her business. A lot of this story is told in Aria remembering events from the past and then gradually it transitions to present tense.

This book like Degrade is full of dark themes so you have to leave your judgeme
Darra Hulsart
Nov 13, 2015 Darra Hulsart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will start this off by saying I absolutely loved Aria. She may be harsh and insensitive but she takes no crap. Her new job is really awful, meaning cruel. However she was made for it. Handles it like a pro. A natural. Which is really kind of horrific considering she is a trafficker.
You get a glimpse of her in Degrade and you will find her interesting. I am so glad she got her own book. Too unique to not have her own story told. There are several other characters in the book, however Aria stan
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
I received this book for an honest review.

Aria is a no holds barred girl, she knows what she wants and does what she does to achieve it. In the end her sweet reward, money.

She's been hurt in her past and this doesn't change her but defines exactly who she is. We get to see what makes her tick. All the thoughts she's got running through her mind and the discovery of secrets. It doesn't get any sinfully sweeter than this.

T.L. Smith depicts a dark and dangerous world, allowing Aria to own it in eve
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Can you say MIND BLOWN !! Did it really just end like that , I was so enjoying Aria and Mika. I had read Degrade and knew by the end that I had to have Aria's story. I mean she was so unique , like no other chick I have read before. The stories crossed over and some we already got from Degrade yet now we get in Aria's POV so although similar definitely not the same. I enjoyed seeing Bex and Zeke again , loved Aria's POV of her and Zeke's friendship !! I would say the picture was complete now but ...more
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
TL Smith never ceases to amaze us, her story lines continually keep us captivated and hanging on by a thread as to what she is going to come up with next. The synopsis of her newest titles always intrigue us and the covers are just as amazing!

Degrade, what can we say? It was one of our favourites for the year and when we found out Twisted Perception, the following book, which is Aria’s was on its way we couldn't wait to get our hands on it. Aria had us enthralled in Degrade!

Aria is sassy, she d
Nadia
Oct 24, 2015 Nadia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"We're twisted, we have a twisted perception of love, life and people. It's not bad, it's just the way we are wired. We've been broken, but we fix ourselves in the only way we know how to by closing ourselves off or inflicting pain on others. We are unique and we're hard to love."

Having previously met Aria in Degrade, her no nonsense approach to life had already piqued my interest. She thinks outside the box, doesn't worry about the consequences and lives everyday as if it's the last. This is he
  • Switch (Spark, #5)
  • First a Dream (Dreams Come True, #1)
  • Confessions of a Once Fashionable Mum
  • A Changing Land (Gordon, #2)
  • Guarding Jess (McCormack Security Agency, #2)
  • Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy, #3)
  • Loving the Odds (What Happens In Vegas, #14)
  • Unveil Me (The Jaded Series, #3)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Claiming Her
  • Fool For Love (Believe, #2)
  • Roadside Sisters
  • Sunset Rivalry (The Caliendo Resort #2)
  • L is for Luminous
  • Locked Box
  • Darkest Place
  • Desired & Dominated (Enchanted, #3)
  • 12 Days at Silver Bells House (Swallow's Fall #2)
T.L Smith..

Lover of Chocolate.

Lover of words.

Come and chat to her, she loves speaking to her readers.

Follow me on Facebook :-)

More about T.L. Smith...