Start by marking “Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)” as Want to Read:
Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)

Bishop's Queen

(Titan #7)

“I can't shake the feeling that somebody's watching me.”

One second Ella Leighton’s life was normal—the next, not so much. A social media maven who made her living saving sea turtles, the decision to join a reality TV show was a good one for the cause. But for her… the adjustment wasn’t easy.

Her publicist used phrases like online personality. An overnight celebrity. Everyon
Published October 25th 2016 by Mill Creek Press (first published October 23rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Bishop's Queen, please sign up.

Bev
I'm sad to say my Titan bubble has been well and truly burst. As much as I loved catching up with the team, and as much as I loved Bishop I really couldn't stomach Ella, and that makes me sad. Bishop deserved so much better than her.

I'm hoping Locke and Key will rekindle my love for all things Titan because bar this one, the series has been fabulous.

I'm being rather generous with my rating 😔
Carolyn Reilly
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Can't wait to read all the other books in this series!
Victoria

Barely 3 STARS- This is beyond hard to write. While I absolutely love this series and consider Cristin Harber a favorite of mine in the romantic suspense genre, I didn't love this book. I actually found it quite tedious. I know, I know. It pains me to say that. I'm giving this three stars because it's solidly written but overall, I just didn't like the story. I'm not a huge fan of second chance romances so I'll just get that out there from the beginning. But my main problem was with the heroine.
Kim
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

New recruit Bishop O'Kane's first Titan assignment is unexpected. He ends up guarding a social media celebrity from a stalker, and she just happens to be his first love. They have a history, not all of it pleasant, and they are both different people than they used to be.

Their tragic past ties them together and was an impetus for how they went their separate ways and how their lives changed course. She became obsessed with saving the environment, and he escaped to the Army. He has spent
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Ella Leighton and Bishop O’Kane shared a past before she became Ella, a past that was filled with fun, love and laughter, until it wasn't. The events of one night changed everything and their relationship couldn't survive the loss and pain. Fast-forward to several years later and Bishop is starting his dream job with the Titan group. His first assignment? To protect a tree-hugging celebrity who turns out to be his ex-girlfriend, but so far removed from the woman he knew and loved that she could ...more
Michelle
Jan 2018 reread (audio)
I'm still beyond in love with this story!! Bishop and Ella are perfect!
---
Want an amazingly fun and classicly still Titan story? Look no further than the latest Titan release from Cristin Harber!

First thing when you open the cover, your breath is stolen and tears threaten, and then finally fall. Then you're taken on a roller coaster ride of emotions - from laughter, to heartwarming and heartaching, to flat out freaked out. haha! Watching how Bishop and Ella are knitted to
Mandy
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 sexy as all get out, Bishop O'Kane stars.

Checkmate, indeed, Ms. Harber. Another unique, interesting, action-packed, sexy as hell Titan man addition to the Titan universe.

More to come week of release.

Wendy Hodges
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It had been a while since I read the last Titan book "Parker's" but honestly it is like riding a bike and getting home after a long day, you just sink in and relax losing yourself in the story. Well I did get a bit confused about the whole vlogging thing, I mean surely the more you use mobile phones and computers the more your carbon footprint is exposed affecting climate change. Or at least that is my understanding of things, but I could be wrong I'm not an expert. However that being said the w ...more
Lydia
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: titan
“You deserve to hear the truth occasionally. Unvarnished, no bullcrap. I’m in love with you.” – Bishop O’Kane

Sweet, to the point, and oh good God, as sexy as everything that comes out of Harber's talented hands!

Bishop O'Kane is the new addition to the Titan team - you know, the one that Sugar and Lexi scouted in the previous book? Yup, and he didn't disappoint! I swear, I was scared he might not be good enough for the original team, but damn, he was, and fantastically at that! He was all busines
Rachel
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

Ella Leighton is facing the growing pains of being an internet sensation: she has picked up a stalker. Her publicist thinks it’s no big deal, but the threats are starting to scare her.

Bishop O’Kane is the new guy on the Titan team. He hasn’t had much time to settle in to Titan yet, and though he isn’t ecstatic about pulling bodyguard duty, he’ll do what needs to be done to prove he can make it as a Titan. But he didn’t expect his charge to be none other than the girl he walked away fro
Dee
Not sure what to give this as dithering between 4 and 4.5 Stars - Probably one of the best in the series.
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cristin Harber latest Titan Novel will give you all the feels its based on second chances a love never forgotten so when Bishops first task for Titan is to be a bodyguard to a Celebrity he's less than impressed not exactly what this former service man had in mind he'd prefer to be out somewhere hostile.

Eco Ella finds herself in a situation where she needs help it becomes apparent that she may well have a stalker and he's getting closer and closer to her so when her parents call in a favour from
Melissa Parnell
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Believe it or not, this was my first Cristin Harber book. I know I know. How could that possibly be? What have I been waiting for? The answer is I don't even know!

This book was so intriguing, I read it in one sitting. Jared and Ella had so much chemistry, I could feel it. I loved their banter. I loved the storyline. It was action packed and suspenseful. It was romantic and angsty. Everything about this book, I loved!

I will definitely be going back to read more from this author.
Jenny
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I loved seeing what it would be like for a new guy on the Titan team. It was fun, sexy (oh so sexy!), and full of suspense. The sparks between Bishop and Ella were awesome because they both had reasons for doing what they did with their lives after a tragic accident tore them apart as young loves. This is a great second chance romance story. It was great to see Bishop develop as a character as he came to understand Ella more and how willing he was to make her happy.
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
yet again Cristin made Anothrr great book to the Titan Series
Linda Carlson
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my. Cristin Harber is not slowing down! I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough!
Bishop is: an Alpha male, a warrior, a sweet, sexy, very large and intense man! Bishop O’Kane is a newbie at Titan Security and he is lost.
Eloise is: driven, passionate, focused, trusting and incredibly sweet. Eloise is Ella and a bit crazy!
These two people share a past that started when they were teenagers in high school. They fell in love. Then tragedy found them running from each other. For each of them, their’s
Lucia
Romantic suspense second chance romance mixed with an opposites attract theme

Bishop’s Queen is a well written romantic suspense second chance romance mixed with an opposites attract theme. From start to finish I was completely drawn in to this book and eager to figure out where it was going to lead and there were some surprising events that I truly never would have predicted for when things hit their climax at the end of the book before we get to the HEA. While this is part of a series, it can b
Dany Matthews
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all Harber and Banks fans
Recommended to Dany by: Cristin Harber
My obsession with The Titan Group is becoming pretty well know among my friends. And the newest Titan recruit, Bishop O'Kane does nothing, NOTHING, to lessen this obsession.
Bishop's Queen, number nine in the Titan line-up; is everything I was hoping for, but nothing that I expected. The pages aren't riddled with bullet holes from some far away combat zone. No, the terror this time hits closer to home. We still get all the delicious tension that Harber is so good at developing within the plot li
IrishdaisylovesRomance
Bishop O'Kane is the new addition to the Titan group and his first job is to be bodyguard to Internet Sensation Celebrity Blogger Ella Leighton (Eco Ella), not Titans normal gig, but a favour was called in and with Bishop being the new guy and not on a job he was assigned to be by her side. At first Bishop thought this was all a big "Joke", like a welcome to the family kinda thing, as it turned out that Eco-Ella just happened to be the one that he let get away.
Ella with her new celebrity status
Stephanie Taylor
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: lovers of military romance
I received and advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. So, full disclosure..... I love the Titan series! I was beyond excited to read this next installment. And it's really the first book in the next generation of Titan men and their women. This book is a stand alone book but the experience is much, much richer if you've read the other Titan books first.

We were introduced to Bishop in "Live Wire" and really I had to admire someone who would take on Sugar like Bishop did and
KnottyGirl Reviews
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been a HUGE fan of the Titan series since book one came out. I'm happy to say that this time, I actually was in on the ground floor. I'm also happy to see Bishop O'Kane get his own book after his FUBAR moment of tying Sugar to a chair in Live Wire (In case you didn't know, Sugar is the boss's wife) I'm not so sure he deserved what he got in Ella though.

Bishop is new to Titan Group, and for his assignment? He gets to play body guard to internet celebrity Ella Leighton. Ella is an eco-blogg
Christine Mize
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is a reason that Cristin Harber is one of the leading voices in military romantic suspense. Every single book is action packed, full of twists and turns, super steamy and puts the reader in the driver's set with writing so fluid you feel as if you are a participant in the story rather than just reading it. Bishop's Queen is in no way an exception to this. We finally get a glimpse into the next generation of Titan warrior with the introduction of Bishop O'Kane. From the very beginning I fel ...more
Kerry
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally, a new Titan book! I just adore this series and Bishop & Ella were so worth the wait.

Bishop & Ella have a past together, one particular event marks the end of life as they know it, the end of their friendship, the end of their love, it also marks the begining of who they are to become. Years later, Ella has made a name for herself as an eco blogger/vlogger. She has battled big corporations and now has a stalker. When things start getting out of hand, her parents call in a favor
Elisa Hordon
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love a second time around really can work when you let go of the past grieve properly for what and who you lost and totally believe in each other.

Bishop is an awesome new recruit for Titan all the Titan women think so and why not he did save Sugar and Lexi's butts not long ago that more than proved he was destined for Titan. Bishop is strong, protective and damn good at what he does.

Ella is a social media tree hugging eco goddess and the world mostly loves her except for that pesky stalker yep t
Stacy
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Bishop and his team mates! As if Titan couldn't get any better....
Bishop was introduced to us while tying up Boss Man's very pregnant wife, Sugar, while she and Lexi were out on their last hoo-rah before Baby Westin makes her arrival. Reading Live Wire (Titan Book 10) is not necessary prior to reading about Bishop finding his way into the Titan family and his way back to his first love but I would definitely recommend it!

Cristin Harber's books are very well thought through. One of the th
Sparkymom

I want to start by saying that I am a HUGE Titan fan. I've read all of them and consider them an complete auto buy. This book however didn't even read like the same author to me. It kind of plodded along, and while I liked Bishop, I just couldn't get into Ella at all. She got on my nerves and was so off the wall that sometimes I had trouble following the conversation swings. As for action, there was some but not a lot. It was more suspense over some small incidents that would be unsettl
J. Ostrowski
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
It saddens me to say but I was so disappointed. The Prologue was an excellent set-up, bang-on, a real gripper. Then there was Ella. Weak, wilty, stupid Ella. I liked Brick, Bishop's dog, better than I liked Ella. And, okay, I like to be honest so I'm going there - the plot was spectacularly weak, too. I read through to the end and I'm sorely disappointed that it was hard to do. Now somebody get me some beef jerky!
Michele
Nov 20, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

I love this series and really tried to get through this book, but I just couldn't. I did not like Ella at all. I found her to be very annoying. Didn't feel any chemistry between her and Bishop. Had to force myself to get as far as I did. Unfortunately, it just did not hold my interest and I had to DNF it.
Marion Lent
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superbly Done!!!

Wow! Cristin Harber has done it again....this time with a more humorous twist. Thoroughly enjoyed reading Ella and Bishop's story. Definitively a unique Titan story. And so great to read about the gang and their hooligans once more! Welcome to the family Ella and Bishop!
Hope Frost
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not at all what I would expect from a Titan book. Bishop seems so smart and capable in his novella, but in his own book he seems almost amature. Ella is a pain in the ass and I just couldnt get in to her or them together. Not really a fan of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Code Name: Nina's Choice (A Warrior's Challenge, #3)
  • Twisted Honor (Deep Six Security #2)
  • Rekindled (Titanium Security, #5)
  • Guardian (Dark Ops, #5)
  • Unbreakable (Section 8, #2)
  • Hard Landing (Echo Platoon, #2)
  • Wish Upon a SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors; Lost and Found #4.8)
  • Kit & Ivy: A Red Team Wedding Novella (Red Team, #3.5)
  • Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)
  • Surrender (A Little Harmless Military Romance, #3)
  • Leave No Trace (Black Ops Inc., #5.5)
  • Pushing the Limit (Alpha Ops, #3)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)