Start by marking “Experienced (A Real Man, #4)” as Want to Read:
Experienced (A Real Man, #4)

Experienced

(A Real Man #4)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  2,141 Ratings  ·  232 Reviews
*Each book in the "A Real Man" series can be read on its own.*

He’ll show her how a real man treats a woman…

SABINE

I've never known how good it could feel to be taken care of by a man who knew what he was doing.

Until I was with Hugo...

HUGO

I was older than her.

She was innocent, hadn't experienced all that life had to offer.

I could give her that experience.

Sabine consumed my
Published September 29th 2016 by Jenika Snow (first published September 2016)

XxTainaxX
Sep 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Silver foxes do it for me... so that cover? <3 While I'm aware that these stories are meant to be quick and dirty, I didn't feel Sabine and Hugo really got developed as characters. Hugo very obviously had the hots for his friends' daughter and finally decided to act on it. She reciprocated. They have sex. Fast forward a few years in an epilogue that shows only what one would expect... done. That's it. No dealing with parents and their reaction, friends...nothing. The bits I did read were good ...more
Chantal ❤️
Sophia Triad
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Unless we are talking about vampires, werewolves, shifters and other mythological creatures, I don't think I can tolerate this age difference.
I think it is a bit gross LOL

Anyway, I suppose after a while the age difference won't matter.
When she becomes 80, he will be 102. Somewhere in that age, I am sure the lovely couple will find a common ground.
Leonor
Claire Robinson
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - "Age is just a number." Stars!

Experienced, is the first book/novella I have read by Jenika Snow, and if you like your romance very light, with a side of Silver-Fox, then this high-speed novella will be right up your street.

Staying away for all these years had been the hardest damn thing I’d ever done in my life…

It’s hard to write a long and comprehensive review about something that was so short and without much development to it to be honest with you. Hugo at 50 is the oldest H that I thin
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Someone needs to take my kindle away.

I'm not even enjoying these and yet I can't seem to stop.

HALP!

2 Stars? I don't even know.
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
I read this for you, Jess, to suffer with you.

Ok, so it's a book about a 50 something guy and a 22 yr old girl. Excuse me while I hurl. He has white hair too, double hurl. I am not into the silver or white foxes. Not sexy. The only reason this got 2 stars over 1 is because he kept saying everything was for her and moved his life to accommodate hers. So that was nice, especially when you didn't think about how he was a longtime friend of her dad's. Yuck. I think this was meant to be set in the 1
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This is exactly what I knew it would be! A short, steamy novella, perfect for an evening read.
Hugo & Sabine have waited long to be together. He is way older than her and she is a beautiful inexperienced girl, ready to be swept away.
Follow them as they give in to their passion.
If youbare looking for something short and steamy loom no further!

4 Stars!
Denna✌
Jul 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Bookloverme
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Before reading this book, I already know there's a very big age gap. I love older man-younger woman romance books and read a lot but not as big as this one, if I remember correctly. Yes, I enjoyed it. I just didn't like something in the epilogue.

The story is about Hugo, 50 and Sabine, 21.

Hugo is friends with Sabine's family. But he stayed away from them since her eighteenth birthday. It's the time he realized he wanted her. They didn't see each other for four years.

Now that Sabine had graduated
Vashti
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoy a good May/December romance ,as a matter of fact,it is one of my favorite tropes.The older ,more experienced man with the younger woman.Think of Harrison Ford and Callista,Donald and Melania,Clint Eastwood and Dina,Charlie Chaplin and Ona to name a few.This silver fox is 50 ,while our virginal young miss is a mere 21.Now,I have seen a few actors and models who are in the AARP years that are simply drool worthy that will reve any hot blooded woman and by the description of our hero,well m ...more
♡Tonya♡
I am loving this Real Man series.  It's been sexy, often sweet and in this case, a little taboo.  Not only is Hugo her father's best friend, he is also almost 30 years older than her.

Hugo is Russian businessman who falls in love with his best friend's daughter.  Being 50 years old, he has experienced a lot of life.   He leaves Sabine to finish school, never telling her about his feelings. While away, he is celibate.

Sabine felt more mature than your average 21 year old.  She is a recent college
Barbara➰
Well, this wasn't my favorite in this series. I do love the older man/younger woman troupe but something was just missing for me here. I'm not exactly sure what other than I just didn't get a good feel for the characters. They were sort of one dimensional and while I know this is just a "quickie" I still want to "know" them a bit. It just seemed "off". I have really enjoyed this series though. And can we take a minute to just admire that cover? *sigh*
Libby Harrison
Took a chance because I like the OTT males but it hasn't changed my view of huge-age-gap romances

h is 21 and H is 50 - it's not romance for me if I know one of them is gonna die of old age fairly soon, leaving the other behind to pine for their deceased loved one

Elaine
Sep 28, 2016 added it
Fuck it. I'm just gonna pretend this is George Clooney.
Carmen Rae
Mar 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Just sweet smutty insta love. What more do you need for a quiet Sunday arvo?

Check out my reviews here
Talltree
3.75 stars!
CC
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: safe-for-me
Just did not like it. Did not like the MCs or the story. He was too old for her, she was too naïve. It just did not work for me.
Selene
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
The tone of this story was sweet and very tame, not at all smutty or dirty, and the element of excitement was absent.

Sabine is 21. Hugo's 50. The sexiness of the story that should be there because of the wide age gap almost felt muted, like the author was trying to be very careful about the fact that Hugo watched this girl grow into adulthood. There's no conflict, either, so the main characters are able to confront each other about their feelings and explore one another freely. The sexy times b
Angie H.
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
It is hard for me to give a negative comment when the book comes with a disclaimer at the beginning that tells exactly what to expect. Yes, I would have liked more character development but I knew going in it was a short and sweet story. Plus there is something about this cover that I just adore. :0)
Jabberwocky

Virgin (A Real Man, #2) by Jenika Snow (A Real Man, #2) Virgin
Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3) by Jenika Snow (A Real Man, #3) Baby Fever
Experienced (A Real Man, 4) by Jenika Snow (A Real Man, #4) Experienced
Roommate (A Real Man, 5) by Jenika Snow(A Real Man, #5) Roommates

Each novella can be read as a standalone.

description

Plot: 5-Stars
Dialogue:
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 4 Experience of the Real Man series by Jenika Snow
Love disclaimer at start of every Real man book.
Warning: If you’re into super short, hot, dirty reads containing a much older hero and younger heroine … keep on reading. This story is guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, give you that sweet HEA we all deserve, and make you want to search out an experienced older man for yourself.
Sabine is 20yrs younger then Hugo and Hugo is best friends with her father.
After Hugo and Sabi
SB*needs low angst books*
This was a nice steamy short.

Sabine has always wanted Hugo but was too young. Now that she is older Hugo is about to make his move since he has wanted her for a while now too.

This is no drama and really sweet and hot. I think for me it worked because the heroine never comes across bratty or immature. The hero comes across very respectful and totally into her period.

The reason for not high stars is because of the length and nothing really standout about it but a really nice pass the time and so
MrsJoseph
Yeah. This one is a total skim/DNF. IIRC, I DID skim to the end but in reality, I file this one under DNF.

Why? Cause it was bullshit and I was bored shitless. I did not believe a dang word that came out of either character's mouth. All I could do is roll my eyes super hard.

I just couldn't be bothered re-reading the same crap that I got from all of the other books but THIS time we have a Silver Fox instead of a young millionaire Alpha. Because that makes this different. Even though they are all
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Too short to really give it a shining 5 star but it was an ok read. Nothing really special, H/h age gap is quite big but at the same time you don't really feel that. Everything really just happened so fast I got really nothing else to say. lol. If you're familiar with this author then you know what I mean.

Still a good read specially for readers who likes old/young couple love story. :)
Romazing Reader
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book had me at the cover! Way Beyond yummy!! Hugo and Sabine bring the kindle melting heat!! He's decades older, experienced, worldly..and desperate to have Sabine. Hugo's waited, watched and planned when he would tell Sabine that she is his, only his, forever ... Kinda taboo, kinda forbidden but beyond tempting and Hugo can't wait one day longer to take Sabine's body, heart and soul..... Phew!! HOT!! Hugo's commanding Russian accent just puts the cherry on this sexy sweet book-sundae! Fama ...more
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fav-covers

kız ne üşüfteyim be.

ve kitabı hatırlamıyorum adsfasdfasd yorum yazmayı bile unutmuşum asdfasdf

bir yılbaşı 'eylencesi' olduğu için sanırım asdfasdf

nys kız 21 adam 48-50 bişi olması lazım.
hayır çok adam idmanlı diyelim, ki öyle(ymiş kitap diyo), yine de 15 seneye napıcaksınız aq.
zuhal topal'da da oldu bu; demir bey ve ondan 30 yaş küçük mavişi asfasdfa üf aileler karşı tabi bu duruma en son nooldu bilmiyorum.
burada ise kızın ailesi bayaaa memnun durumdan.
wow.
sikerler.

nys hiç bişi olmuyor kitapta.
A Bibliophile's World
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
- 4.5 stars -

In this book we meet Hugo Romanav and Sabine.
Hugo is twenty years senior to Sabine who is just twenty-one.

But come on age is just a difference.
Who wouldn't want an experienced, hot, Russian man?

I loved the story from the beginning and it was sweet and very sexy.
When this man says he's experienced, he is very experienced, ok?
He is very sweet towards Sabine. Always trying to give her the best and making her happy.
And man those sex scenes. Had me all hot and bothered. Making me want
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
This was somewhere between average to good read. Not hot but mostly sweet, with a nice epilogue. I loved the cover page of the book though!
*personal rant*
Though I grew up reading Diana Palmer may December romances, I have realized that the maximum age difference I am comfortable with between a fictional couple is between 15-20 years. Here the couple had 29 which was a bit weird for me. That being said, he was really caring and not creepy so that made up for it.
Safe read
3.25/5
Danielle
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Super sweet and sexy May-December romance, Jenika Snow Real Man style! Love this series!
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Roommate (A Real Man, #5)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man, #6)
  • Feral (A Real Man, #7)
  • Dirty (A Real Man, #8)
  • Viking (A Real Man, #9)
  • Blacksmith (A Real Man, #10)
  • Brutal (A Real Man, #11)