Start by marking “One Wild Ride (Cake Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Wild Ride (Cake Love, #3)

One Wild Ride

(Cake Love #3)

It was one little illegal entry into a billionaire's home. What could possibly go wrong?

Published February 2018 by Elizabeth Lynx

To ask other readers questions about One Wild Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wild Ride

MiDouradoP
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The super sweet giant and the funny crazy lady!

This book had a little bit of everything. It had sexiness, sweetness, suspense, fun, family drama, grief. And it was adorable and light to read. It was relaxing and didnt get overwhelmed.

This is a standalone, that is also a part of the Cake Love series, starring Aria and Alex. We've seen Aria before, as she is Morgana's best friend (Rules of Payne) and a new great friend of Evaleen (The Attraction File).

In this book, we could see more of other seco
Elizabeth Lynx
Feb 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-actual-books
I'm so EXCITED for you all to read One Wild Ride! Can't wait to share Aria and Alex with you. Look below for an excerpt from the book!
description

EXCERPT

“Firm and long, just how I like it,” I said as I pushed it past my lips. “Mmm. It’s sweet too. Uh, it’s dripping. Better lick that up.” My tongue flicked at the tip to draw the sweet cream into my mouth.
I sucked on the cannoli as I stared at Alex. He wouldn’t look at me. For the past fifteen minutes, we had been eating in his huge dining room. Me on one end
Lynn Reynolds
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This book is a good example of why you don’t give up on an author just because you didn’t like the first two books in a series. If we deserve a second chance shouldn’t an author get the same?

Aria Dixon just wants to thank someone. Alexander “Alex” Hawthorne got an interesting dressing down. These two characters show that you can be total opposites but still find a way to like each other. Alex is a man who has not been able to live like he wants to and Aria came into his life at the perfect time.
Michelle Simpson
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

This was definitely a wild ride that made me dizzy and confused quite a lot,,, but in a good way. This book had me guessing different outcomes all the way through even right up until the end I was still second guessing what was going to happen. The plot was brilliantly written and I really didn't know which character to trust !

Aria Dixon was a talented artist who had just made it by selling her art to a crazy , recluse called Alexander Hawthorne. Being the strong character that Aria was she wan
Desiree
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aria is part of Morgana's circle of friends - need I say more? She's an outspoken young woman who is against commitment. She's actually the woman who's preferred one-night stands to keep the complexity of a relationship and dating out of the equation. Then she meets Alex.

Alex is sheltered. Really sheltered. His mother has controlled his mind since he was young. She also has controlled their money and his inheritance. She's convinced him he's not safe in public or the daylight. And, as sexy as he
Coco.V
Aug 08, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/8/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Aria Dixon is an artistic free-spirit who likes to have fun with men -- in the bedroom. Once she’s had her fun she moves on -- until she tries to sneak into one man's apartment only to discover he knows more about her than she thinks. Sure, this guy is rich and gorgeous, but is he worth hanging around for?

Alexander Hawthorne is your average wealthy recluse, with a wicke
Konny
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
One Wild Ride by Elizabeth Lynx is the third book in the Cake Love Series. The previous books are Rules of Payne and The Attraction File.
I loved book one and two and had high expectations to this one. And I was not disappointed..
Meet Aria Dixon, shes a talented artist, a free spirit. Her art speaks to your soul.
And then is there Alexander Hawthorne. Hes a wealthy recluse who lives under the thumb of his overbearing mother. A mother whos hell bent to controlling every aspect of his live.
And then
Becky Wise
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can I just say I love, love, One Wild Ride. The book lives up to it's title and will take you on a ride. Just as previous books in the Cake Love series you'll be laughing you booty off with the ladies of SWIM meets antics. But not only do you get the laughs you also get the what the heck is this lady for real. Aria is a free spirit who meets recluse Alexander. You can't help but hope for the best with these two. Sparks fly and holy moly you can't help but feel the sexual tension between these th ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
One Wild Ride was a good story and Elizabeth Lynx did a great job writing it.

A. "Alex" Hawthorne has been attracted to Aria for three years and Aria is instantly attracted to him as soon as she sees him. I liked how all of Aria's girlfriends are there for her.

I thought the beginning of the book was scary but humorous at the same time. I adored the reason that Alex doesn't pursue his attraction towards Aria, it was very sweet and loving. He ends up hiring her to paint a mural in his bedroom. I d
Cee Cee Houston
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
One Wild Ride by Elizabeth Lynx certainly lived up to its title. This was one heck of a ride that Aria and Alexander took us on. This is the third full length standalone in the Cake Love series of books and just like Rules of Payne and The Attraction File, it will have you spontaneously snort laughing at some of the antics these two get up to.
Aria is a free-spirited, loving girl and Alexander is… not. He’s shy and reclusive, but even so, the sparks flew the instant they met. The sexual tension a
Ashley
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this much more than the previous two books in this series. Lynx has covered all her bases here with complex characters, good plot developments, and romance that keeps you hooked. I will say it's not necessarily super wild as the romance really builds throughout. But there are some good moments in here that make you think and will have you stick to the end!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Laurie Beemer
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This deserves 7 stars- I couldn't stop laughing, gasping, and fanning myself as I read this book. Who would have guessed breaking into someone's building would lead to so serious laughs and hotness? Aria and Alexander meet under less than ideal circumstances and not only do sparks fly but secrets, twists and turns are plentiful. Thank you for allowing me to read this and write about it.
Heather andrews
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aria has a hard time making decisions, adult that day or stay with her man, “work in bed or on the mural?” Her words full of questions but her hands full of temptation as she dug her nails into my back." Alex could be a very bossy man, “when I’m done with you, I want you to stay naked. You dress when I tell you,” he said." I liked this book, I liked Alex.
Monique
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing read

Elizabeth Lynx never disappoints and this story was amazing. Trust me this book lives up to the title... One Wild Ride, cause it takes you for a wild ride and I loved every second of it. This is part of the cake love series but can be read as a standalone...
Jessica
Aug 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely awful

This story has potential, but NONE was used.....the story was chopy, confusing & so unbelievable I kept rolling my eyes.
Em__Jay
Feb 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 22%

I struggled to connect with both the hero and heroine. Alexander is suffering from arrested development and I find Aria an unsympathetic character.
Joanne Carr
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aria and her friends sneak into the basement of the Art Collector and recluse Alexander Hawthorne. Two men found them and then Aria told them why they were there. Aria wanted to meet him Mr. Hawthorne for buying her paintings. Aria was talking to Alexander but he started to fumble and somewhat insulted her. Alexander was standing behind Aria talking about a Picasso and he was so close that he wanted to just lean over and bite her. At that moment the door opens and her friends walk in spoiling th ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aria Dixon is a free spirted artist who painting speak from her soul. She lives being with men but only one night then shes gone. When she sneaks into an apartment for some info she discovers that whoever lives here knows her very well. Alexander Hawthorne is a recluse under his mother thumb she kerps him locked up inside a guided cage. But when he see Aria art he has to have it as it speaks to him. He wants the artist and finally wants to break free. This is definitely a slow burn but this book ...more
Fleur
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Oh boy Aria I knew Aria was a bit quirky and wild but boy does she know how to choose a guy to fall for, Alexander Hawthorne is a mysterious billionaire who is nothing like what she expected. Even though they like each other like really really like each other Alex's mother tries to interfere in every way she can no matter how insane it is. We see her slowly lose her control over Alex but the pressure on Aria not only because of how Alex's mother is but with the lengths she will go to could be to ...more
Melissa Feist
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great addition to a series I love. Smart, sexy with twists and turns I never saw coming. Alexander “hypno eyes” is a fantastic character. Not what I was expecting, but a great balance to Aria. I don’t know how Elizabeth Lynx gives such a deep subject for her characters back stories, but there’s always a realness to their baggage. It isn’t all sex and fluff. But, the sex, is always HOT! Alexander is magnificent and the two are smoking. Aria’s story, wholly banana chips, that was a doozy! ...more
Sassy Southern
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I went in hoping for a great story that would make me laugh. I left with a story that left me a little baffled. I read this book from beginning to end in hopes something would spark my interest. Although there were some aspects in this book that left me giggling. Throughout my whole read I had to put the book down and take breaks. This book just wasn’t for me and left me more confused at the ending than it did in the beginning. - By Vanessa
Vanessa
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Cassandra Yieng
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a tamer story than I expected, not so much a "wild" ride. However, the differences in dialogue between the two protagonists were so subtle, at times it was hard to tell the man apart from the woman.
The first childhood flashback, I think, didn't nail down the complexity of the child's mind, but such complexity was captured in the second childhood flashback.
Mary Fazzi
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Aria is an artist and Alexander is a business man that is controlled by his MOTHER!! When Alexander falls for the art by Aria he needs to find her. These two have some hot sparks but there’s always a situation that can cause some problems. It is a wild ride for sure and won’t let you down.
Joann
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lives up to its title

Now this is one crazy book! I'm still not sure all that went on, I'll toss it around a bit and maybe reread. Still a great read, got my blood pumping in more ways than one.
Stephanie
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

It qas a great book about to read the next in the series cant wait and are you going to make one for his sister jw
Sally Giglio-dauda price
Amazing read!

This is a mind blowing series-it can make you blush but a great storyline for the hopeless romantic that likes some adventure along the way
Lylian Aguiar
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
It sure was a wild ride. I started the book thinking it was a hot chemistry romance and it ended up taking so many turns in suspense and thriller as well. Such a ride!
Aaly
Feb 28, 2018
Miranda Klug
Jun 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: The Attraction File Paperback - Signed Copy 1 5 Feb 19, 2018 03:42PM
I'm an indie author that writes steamy romantic comedies and erotic romance.
VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE:

CHECK MY NEWSLETTER:

HANG WITH ME IN MY FACEBOOK FAN GROUP:

FIND ME ON TWITTER:

Cake Love (4 books)
  • Rules of Payne (Cake Love, #1)
  • The Attraction File (Cake Love, #2)
  • The Spy Ring (Cake Love, #4)