Start by marking “A Heartwarming Holiday” as Want to Read:
A Heartwarming Holiday

A Heartwarming Holiday

(Christmas Town, Maine #6-10)

This holiday season, warm your heart with 15 connected sweet, clean & wholesome holiday romances set in Christmas Town from 15 Harlequin Heartwarming authors who are USA Today, national bestselling, and award-winning authors.

There are five connected books in A Heartwarming Holiday. That means each set of three novellas shares characters and storylines! This collection
Published October 11th 2016 by IndieWrites, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Heartwarming Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Heartwarming Holiday

Boundless Book Reviews
Let me just start off by saying I LOVE holiday books, especially at this time of year. They just put me in a great mood. I was asked to review this box set and I jumped at the chance. What's better than reading 1 holiday book? That's right...reading 15!!! This set includes 5 Books. Each book has 3 Novellas each. Each of these 3 stories are connected. Each book in this set takes place in the same location, a small and wonderful town called Christmas Town in Maine. So that is the way I split up my ...more
Brittany
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a review for three of the fifteen novellas in this collection. All three of these interconnected stories were sweet and fun. They were easy to sit down and enjoy and were a nice way to look forward to the upcoming holidays.

Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Anna Adams

Of the three stories, I had a bit more trouble connecting with the characters in this novella, but still enjoyed the story. Bring together a man who loves his family but feels he has something to prove, with a woman who doesn’t hav
Kim
All novellas stand-alone and by different authors, but connected by location of Christmastown, Maine. This anthology is a continuing sequel of the Harlequin Christmastown, Maine series and of the prior anthology of the series A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances.

Sensuality content: Clean. Kisses only. Anthology in Harlequin's Heartwarming line which are clean and wholesome secular romances.

Source: My personal purchased library.
Emma
A Heartwarming Holiday: 15 Connected Sweet Holiday Romances
by Anna Adams, Anna J Stewart, Melinda Curtis, Leigh Riker, Tara Randel, Cari Lynn Webb, Carol Ross, Amy Vastine, Cheryl Harper, Tara Taylor Quinn, Shirley Hailstock, Liz Flaherty, Dana Mentink, Roz Denny Fox, Amie Denman.
Your favorite Harlequin Heartwarming authors are back with fifteen all new stories set in charming Christmas Town, Maine.

Book 3: 24 North Pole Lane by Carol Ross, Amy Vastine & Cheryl Harper:
Romance is being deli
Phylis Carpenter
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thankfully yours by Leigh Riker
Blue Spruce Mountain Lodge had always been the dream of Ash’s Dad, his Mother hated the place. They had separated but never divorced. Recently his father got to sick to take care of the place and was staying with his wife at her home. She had been taking care of him.
Ash lost his leg in the war and he is still trying to adjust to the loss of a limb. He has been sent by his parents to check out the Lodge and see if it should be kept in the family like his Dad wants o
Christa
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading The Heartwarming Holiday Collection! Fifteen authors wrote fifteen great reads!
In the first novella, Boxes and Boughs, by Charlotte Powell, Michael Hume is in Christmas Town, Maine visiting his grandparents and trying to convince them that they should not be living on their own. His Grandmother has hired Lacey Dickens to make an elaborate Thanksgiving decoration in the front of their home. While working for his grandparents, Lacey starts to form a friendship with Michael
Dawn Pearson
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 1: Once Upon a Holiday
Lacey Dickens, Charlotte Powell, and Gavin Elliot were college roommates who recently reconnected and decided to start a decorating business Christmas Town. In an effort to build the business, they agree to just about anything - even if it means they have to risk their hearts in the deal.

Novella 1: Once Upon a Thanksgiving - Anna Adams,
This is Lacey's story.
Michael Hume has returned to Christmas Town to collect his grandparents and take them back to their retirement
jocarol
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definitely heartwarming

I love reading Christmas stories. This book is great because it keeps you in one town and leads you through everyone love story. Could ask for a better Christmas collection. A must read!!!!!!
Karen C Collier
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved CHRISTMAS Town

I fell in love with the characters of each book and how their lives intertwined throughout each of the books. This bundle was a great idea. I can't wait for the next one.
Lori
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas Town!

12 Fabulous stories in the wonderful little town of Christmas Town, Maine. I loved each heartwarming tale and how they were interwoven together in this small town. It makes me want to pack my bags and move.
ray vale
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Xmas kisses

Just what every woman enjoys at Xmas.all happy endings for lovely characters.gives you a good heart warming feeling just enjoy
Tammy Sandeen
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Smiles and laughter

Perfectly suited for a holiday season read. Stories tied in together nicely even as they stood alone. All were good and some were great.
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
Nicole
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Note, this review is for Once Upon A Thanksgiving, Once Upon A Christmas, and Once Upon A New Year’s Eve, which are three of the 15 novellas in this box set.

I got started on the Christmas Town stories a couple years ago and they have been my favorites of all the holiday books that come out this time of year. I love the idea of different authors connecting their stories by a common family, place, or event. In this case, the authors are connecting their stories through a common place: Christmas
Jennifer Craig
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Christmas Town. After being introduced to this sweet town in main in A Heartwarming Christmas last year, I have been looking forward to reading more with this year's collection. I have read two of the books in this collection so far and have enjoyed them all.

24 North Pole Lane

Hers by Thanksgiving by Carol Ross

Allison Talbot is having a bad day. She overhears a conversation that she is about to lose her job.
He employer has passed away and the new owner is apparently not going to
Cynthia
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s that time of the year where some of us might need a push to get in the Christmas spirit. What better way than to start reading heartwarming Christmas stories that warm you heart and soul.

Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Anna Adams
There is nothing sweeter than to remember just what the holiday is all about. Ms. Adams brings that into this delightful read. As I get older I can’t think of anything worse than having a Michael in my life. He really thinks he is doing right and is being helpful but h
Crystal
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet collection

This is a nice collection of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years romances that are all set in Christmas Town, Maine. Some are better than others and some blend together better than others, but it was a fun set to read. All are sweet and clean.
Gale
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was fun to come back to Christmas Town for a holiday visit! The “pod” set up of this anthology works for me. I enjoyed reading about each group (in a pod) and sometimes revisit characters from past stories. No worries, this set is completely standalone but it was fun for me to read about some old friends.

In the first pod, Once Upon a Holiday, Anna Adams, Anna J. Stewart and Melinda Curtis created heartwarming stories revolving around three former college roommates. All three get their HEA’s
Valri Western
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read a set of 3 of these stories and really enjoyed getting into the Christmas spirit! Going back to Christmas Town, Maine makes me want to live there. I wish such a place existed!

*Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Anna Adams
This story brings out the Christmas spirit by helping us remember what is really important during the holidays. Michael thinks he is doing all the right things for his grandparents - for their physical well-being - but he doesn't really listen to them as to what they
Anita
This is such a cute collection. I had already pre-ordered in on Amazon, but then was also given an ARC for three of the stories. I hope they are a sign of things to come.

I read Once Upon a Holiday, which are three novellas at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, by Anna Adams, Anna J. Stewart, and Melinda Curtis. All three were heartwarming (just like the title says) happiness tied up in a bow. Three college roommates start a company together. Each of the novellas is one of their storie
Rosemary K
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A visit to Christmas Town, Maine is the perfect way to get in the holiday spirit. These three stories involve the partners in Boxes and Boughs who have come to love this small town and call it home.

Anna Adams starts thing off with Once Upon A Thanksgiving. Michael Hume is sent by his family to bring back his grandparents. They left their assisted living residence to go to Maine for Thanksgiving in the hope that their children and grandchildren would follow. No such luck. Michael wants them safe
Lokdyer
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Spirit of Christmas is very much alive and working in Christmas Town, Maine. These three stories have some of the same characters, although each story has one primary girl and guy.

Christmas Past by Tara Taylor Quinn – Magic Moments Novella #1

Three-year-old Camille Posey is missing—she just disappeared from Posey’s Diner with no one noticing. At the same time, Bella Potter is having “feelings” that could be about a child, but she knows it’s just her imagination—or is it? Her mother, Edith Pot
Jean
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of book 1 (Once Upon a Holiday set in Christmastown, Maine) in this set. I enjoyed it so much I had to order the whole set. I always love stories about the holidays.

Once Upon a Thanksgiving
Michael is supposed to be bringing his grandparents back to their asssisted living facility, but they are determined to stay in Christmastown. Lacey is one of the partners in Boxes and Boughs and has been hired by his grandparents to decorate for them for Thanksgiving in an attempt to get the
Marjorie
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read Book 1, Once Upon a Holiday, which are three novellas at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, by Anna Adams, Anna J. Stewart, and Melinda Curtis, and as always, I really enjoyed the collaboration between them. [This is the third set of Christmas novellas I have read by them.] The three stories center around a new business in Christmas Town, Boxes and Boughs, owned by Lacey, Charlotte, and Gavin, and each of them have their own romance during this season of celebrations. They have ...more
Marissa
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

I was given to read three of the fifteen novellas that connected. Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Anna Adams, Once Upon a Christmas by Anna J Stewart and Once Upon a New Year’s Eve by Melinda Curtis which brings us three former college friends who runs a holiday theme business and find love among the way when they least expect it. Nice enjoyable read.

Once Upon a Thanksgiving deals with two eighty grandparents who decides to move back to their small hometown in Maine from years
Lela
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader novella copy.

I read the set titled Once Upon A Thanksgiving and in it you visit Christmas Town with writers Anna Adams, Melinda Curtis, and Anna J. Stewart. I absolutely adore Christmas Town and love how these authors stories have characters that carry from one story to the next.

In Once Upon a Holiday by Anna Adams, you find a touching thanksgiving story revolving around Lily and Michael. Lily is part owner of a decorating business with her college fri
Julie Barrett
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Holiday - Anthology
Lots of authors with their stories but I am only reading/reviewing:
Set for New Year’s Nutcracker Sweethearts: Novella #3   by Amie Denman
Christmas town, Maine
Starts out with Pippa and she's the conductor for the ballet. There are holiday decorations all around her-too much but she has to pay the bills. Viola has wandered off....
Ryan had dropped her and she was with the child now, Voila. She had given up everything and the child was not even hers.
Story also follow
Hazel Brown
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting book

Small short stories but all well written. I loved this book. I will read it again. Awesome and wonderful stories.
Wild_irish_rose
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I was given an advance copy of the three novellas that belong to the Nutcracker Sweethearts by Dana Mentink, Roz Denny Fox, & Amie Denman and liked them so much, I bought the full set.

First, let me say, I love holiday-themed stories and these stories didn't let me down. I enjoyed meeting the people who live in Christmas Town. Three couples find love while putting together the stage production of the Nutcracker.

Novella 1: Thanksgiving Duet by Dana Mentink – In this story we meet Bodie, Pipp
Maureen Fink
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love books about Christmas. I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review.

That said I am not familiar with all the authors in this set. Anna J. Stewart an author I've read and love. Her novella is Once Upon a Christmas in book one. I laughed, cried and totally enjoyed . Three former college roommates Charlotte, Gavin and Lacey opened their business Boxes and Boughs in Christmas Town. Charlotte is entrigued be by two children who keep coming every morning to stand and look at the window
Anna Adams was in the US Navy, also working on a business degree full-time, when her first child was born. That little guy changed her life--created priorities. She wanted her children to grow up, believing they could do the most unlikely things.

Like writing--which she'd done since she was old enough to force someone to listen to stories and then old enough to pick up a pencil and a piece of paper

Christmas Town, Maine (5 books)
  • Christmas, Actually
  • Coming Home to Christmas Town (Christmas Town, Maine #1)
  • The Fisher Brothers Christmas (Christmas Town #7-9; Christmas Town, Maine #2)
  • Gifts of the Heart (Christmas Town, Maine #3)
  • The Gingerbread Men (Christmas Town #13-15)