Start by marking “Unraveled (Undisputed #2)” as Want to Read:
Unraveled (Undisputed #2)

Unraveled

(Undisputed #2)

**Each book in this series can be read as a complete standalone.**

I had it all––until I didn’t.
When my job, my livelihood, and my passion are suddenly snatched away from me, I’m left scrambling to keep my head above water. Desperate, I’m forced to walk into the last place I ever thought I’d go. Little did I know that I’d come face-to-face with the woman who would help me
Published November 17th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unraveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unraveled

Alex ♈
4 – 4.5 stars

This book is a good confirmation of one of my favorite quotes:

Behind every successful man stands a strong and smart woman.

I didn’t read the 1st book in this series (because of my trigger – the hero wasn’t celibate after meeting and lusting after the h), so maybe I missed some dynamic between the main and side characters.

Really unique plot, or rather untypical “role allocation”.

Strong, sassy, highly independent woman and strong, but broken man.
The hero was a fighter and was suspende
Cyndi
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed this story and I need to thank my wonderful friend Alex for bringing it to my attention. I liked Rebecca and Ryker- they were both great characters and I loved the way they interacted with each other. Ryker not being a manwhore was very refreshing! I had to reread the sentence where he said he had only had a few ONS! I'm so glad the author decided to write about a fighter that doesn't whore around. I also loved Ryker's Gram- she was a spitfire! It was very sweet how devoted he wa ...more
Snow
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: action, alpha, arc, fighters

3.5 "you're my kind of crazy" stars

Ah, shit...
I have to say i had a love/hate relationship with this story and i need to think about the way of how to put it all out there...

Ryker "The Stryker" Hawke was at the peak of his career, when just a week before his championship match, his tests came positive for drugs and he was suspended for two years at the age of thirty four. Everything after that went downhill for Ryker. Not being able to find any job, the "mark" of a drug abuser hangs above his he
Tpagirl
Unraveled was AS Teague’s second book in her Undisputed series. And I loved this one as much as I loved the first!

Ryker Hawke was an MMA fighter that was finishing out a two year suspension for testing positive for performance enhancing drugs. He had been the current Light Heavyweight Champion but his life was on a downward spiral and wasn’t looking up.

Rebecca Toler was the best friend to Brec from book one. She was currently running the administrative duties for Brec and her brother Tripp’s tra
Becky
This was just TOO sweet and perfect, zero complaints at all. Loved that our hero, Ryker, wasn't an inexplicable billionaire but was still caring, loyal, and kind. (His choice to skip meals to pay for his dates with Rebecca kind of killed me, though.) And I loved Rebecca's unwavering support of her man, plus her take-no-bullshit attitude.

Safety Stats:(view spoiler)
Kiki
Katerina
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
I've gotten to this disgusting point in life now that safe books do not mean high ratings. I felt like she was the kind of girl that would be in your face, talking super loudly when you want her to f*ck off. Good intentions, but so annoying. He was a bit of an ass. It fell flat for me.
Ana
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vickie
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When MMA champion Ryker is handed a suspension after a positive drug test, it's the last thing he's expecting. Forced to give up the one thing he loves, and finding most gyms don't want to be associated with him, he swallows his pride and goes to former fighter Breccan's gym looking for work. Walking in and seeing former Octagon girl Rebecca gives him that added incentive to convince Breccan to give him a job, which is no easy feat. At rock bottom, with no money and personal responsibilities, Ry ...more
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
A.S. Teague is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors with her downright phenomenal books that pack the best amount of feels, fight, and firework level connection. My love of this author’s unforgettable words was solidified by every thoughtfully crafted word in Unraveled, and the more I read, the more I knew that I was loving every single word, experience, and moment this book was so authentically giving me.

Simply put, this book was the best blend of it all. Experiencing Ryker and Rebecca’
Jan
I loved Rebecca and Ryker's story.

When Ryker the Stryker Hawke is forced to give up fighting due to suspension his career and life reaches an all time low.

After living off his past earnings and supporting his Gram, Ryker has no choice but to swallow his pride and find employment.

Rebecca works at a gym that Breccan and her brother Tripp owns. When Ryker an ex opponant of Breccan walks through the door looking to speak to Breccan he immediately gets Rebecca's back up even if she thinks he's hot
2OCC Reviews
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Unraveled is the first book by A. S. Teague that I have read, but it won’t be the last. The story and characters in this book drawn you in, but it is the writing that keeps you turning the pages.

A. S. Teague sophomore book has all the things that you look for in a good read, well-developed characters, complete story line and all the emotions that tie you up.

Barnabus Sundance Hawke, Barney to his Grandmother, Gram and Ryker “The Stryker” Hawke to the rest of the world is a MMA fighter trying to g
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
This book just can't get anymore real. So instead of getting broody, moody and grumpy alpha, Ryker here is the polar opposite. He's almost alpha but not quite, he loves his Gram, and doing domestic stuff? Leave it to him. He pursues the heroine with text messages and playing around (cute!). His Gram raised him as a perfect gentleman and he'd do anything for the old lady. The things he do to woe the heroine? Man, I wish there are more characters like him.

The heroine is NOT YOUR typical heroine.
Romance Ever After Book Blog
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I TOTALLY CALLED THIS. A.S. Teague is the newest fighter romance BOMB!

When I jumped on the debut of this up and coming author I was so excited. I am a HUGE sports romance fan and fighter romance is my absolute favorite. Obviously I was going to take a chance on the new chic on the block and THANK GOD I DID.

This book gave me the exact feels as her first one. I have to say...I love it when I read a FIGHTER story that actually has FIGHTING in it.

Ryker will a
Tina Morgan
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Her sophomore book is just as good as her debut book!!! I knew we would see great things from A.S. after a debut like Undisputed! You get to meet some brand new characters in this book and really get to know some old ones and also get to see some of what some of the old ones are up too to. This book is not as emotional as the other but there are still emotional parts to it. I laughed a lot more in this book which I liked. The characters are still very developed it's like you've been away and yo ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A.S. Teague has done it again! Unraveled is so much more than just another fighter story! I read Teague’s debut novel, the first book in this series, Undisputed, and I was blown away by it, totally taken by surprise. She packed a powerful punch of emotions into that book, and I was honestly unprepared for it. This time around, I knew to brace. Under the guise of a sexy fighter’s comeback and romance story, A.S. Teague took her readers to the mat with a story that sexy and brimming with emotion. ...more
Christie72
Two words….LOVED it!!!! OMG! I couldn’t get enough of Rebecca and Ryker or their journey to romance! Ryker had my heart from the very first chapter! He had everything he always wanted, doing what he loved and adoration until it was all taken away from him. He has tried for a long time to get a job in a gym without any luck. No one wants to touch him. He has one last option, and he dreads doing it, but he knows he has to. He is forced to go to the last place he wants to, but he swallows his pride ...more
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-romance
Having read undisputed I was excited to read unraveled.

AS Teague is a writer who knows how to perfectly create a world around fighters and what I like more is the fact that she actually puts fights into the story.

We get to see some of the previous characters as well as being introduced to new and intriguing ones. Ryker will melt you and Rebecca is all you wanna be, quirky, sassy and full of spunk. With this you get the banter between the two and the story flowed.

AS Teague is definitely on the
Aneesah
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soooo good. I think I liked this one almost as much as Sid and Breccan's story. Ms. Teague really has a knack for intertwining the sexy with a legitimately intriguing plot. I'll admit Rebecca had to grow on me a little bit with all her attitude and wine-swilling but I loved Stryker (view spoiler) right from the start.

There's just something about seeing a beautiful but b
Bianca
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The moment I read the prologue I instantly knew this would not be the usual fighter romance. It’s simply more. You are in that moment. Where pride becomes embarrassment. Where a man who had it all, watches it crumble. And its then you know you are about to see a man rise above the very pieces he was broken into.

Ryker Hawke is facing some hard times. He’s now branded and shunned. Away from the very thing he loves the most. Fighting. But his life
Desiree •°°•.UnboundBookReviews•°°•
I was wowed by the first book "Undisputed" and was absolutely blown away by "Unraveled"

A.S. Teague's debut novel, "Undisputed" was easily one of the best debuts I'd ever read. The story was so emotionally powerful and gripping. I was hesitant going into this one because while I loved the level of emotion in the first book, I didn't want this one to be in competition necessarily with Undisputed. I am so happy to say that A.S. Teague followed up her debut with an incredible follow up novel; filled
BB Belle
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reviews, arcs
Bangor Belle Book Besties ~ Eileen
I received and arc copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the story of Ryker Hawke, Champion Fighter, now suspended for 2 years from the career he loves and labeled as a cheating drug taker. Now with barely even his pride left intact, he finds himself practically begging for a job at Breccan’s Gym. It’s there he comes across Rebecca Toler, and he knows instantly this woman will alter his life.

Rebecca Toler is a sassy strong independent feist
David Maher
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Light heavyweight champion, MMA fighter Ryker 'The Striker' Hawke, thought he had it all. Then, far too quickly and far too easily, it was all gone. All except what was really important all along.

Eighteen months after being driven away in disgrace after a failed drug test, he's reduced to swallowing his pride and turning up at the gym of Breccan Carlisle, himself a former champion, and former opponent in the ring, begging for a job.

What he didn't count on though, was the sparks that would fly be
The Big O Book Blog
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

Loved this book! It was incredibly sweet, funny, low-angst & was jam-packed with fan-frakin’-tastic *le sigh* moments!! Couldn’t help but fall in love with the main characters, Ryker & Rebecca, from the very first moment they laid eyes on each other. These two had the most amazing chemistry with one another!

Ryker… He definitely gave Breccan a run for his money in the "Most Swoon-Worthy Hero" department! This guy was capable of melting hearts & panties with a tip of his lips
Diane plourde
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This brand new author that I just discovered not too long ago has done it again with another 5 star story. Not just another 5 star but a wonderful story that had it all. Romance, protective alpha males, some suspense and quite a lot of funny comebacks too.

Ryker was at the top of his fighting career until he was not. In a blink of an eye everything he has worked so hard for is gone. Months later he comes for a job in a fighting gym, but the receptionist, Rebecca wants to just bite his head off.
LLEP  Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Unraveled by A.S Teague was the first book I had read by this author and I will gladly read more from her in the future. It was a well written story about an MMA fighter who fell from the top hard and is now barely able to take care of himself and his ailing grandmother. Ryker had it all and was about to fight the biggest fight of his career when he tests positive for drugs. He is banned for 2 years and his fortunate life goes downward. When he is on his last dime, he takes a chance and
Sasha Says
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I had high hopes for Unraveled after giving A.S. Teague's debut novel, Undisputed, 5 stars. And I am so glad to say I was not disappointed! Teague again crafted an amazing, heartfelt novel that I adored.

This book falls into the enemies-to-lovers category, as Rebecca is sure she cannot stand Ryker due to past events in his life. Slowly, he enters into her life determined to change her opinion and it was fun to watch his wear her down bit by bit. Although Ryker could land on your book boyfriend li
Sassy Southern
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paula D
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ryker is a MMA fighter and called in to a meeting and he finds out he got tested positive for steroids which he knows he never has taken. So Ryker can't fight for 2 years. Ryker ends up becoming desperate and asking Team Undisputed for a job and Rebecca works there. Will Ryker ever get his chance to fight again? Will Rebecca believe Ryker that he never took drugs? Ryker and Rebecca give in to there feelings and finally both feel whole? I loved this MMA book Rebecca was a fighter,hilarious and ju ...more
Donna
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is absolutely amazing and I thought Undisputed was good but my god this book topped that and then some. The story was so touching and was a rags to riches story with a difference.

The injustice of this story had me so angry and I found it hard to lose my temper but without spoiling anything I wasn't disappointed with this story and the outcome.  Ryker and Rebecca are amazing together and Breccan, Sidney, Tripp and Gram were amazing and made this story exactly what it was.

I real
  • Lucky
  • Personal Escort (Billionaire Secrets, #2)
  • Down & Dirty (Lightning, #1)
  • Lunar Light (Beautiful Damned, #1)
  • 14 Weeks (Investigators, #2)
  • The Storm
  • Bloodstone (Deadtown, #3)
  • Demon Blood (The Guardians, #6)
  • Interference
  • Ice Cold (An MMA Stepbrother Romance)
  • Balls (A Cruz Boys Novel, #1)
  • Knockout
  • Body Lock
  • Knights After My Heart (Knights, #1)
  • Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • Fierce Series - Boxed Set (Fierce, #0.5-2)
  • TKO: Total Knock Out
  • Second Chances

Undisputed (3 books)
  • Undisputed
  • Undone: An Outside the Cage Novella (Undisputed #3)