Start by marking “That's Not My Princess (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)” as Want to Read:
That's Not My Princess (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)

That's Not My Princess (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  128 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews

Book Details: Format: Board Book Publication Date: 6/1/2006 Pages: 10 Reading Level: Age 2 and Up
Board book, 10 pages
Published June 1st 2006 by Usborne Pub Ltd

To ask other readers questions about That's Not My Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's Not My Princess

Mar 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
Eleanor loves this book. She's visually impaired, so the "Touchy-Feely Board" is a definite plus.

Without a doubt, it's her favorite book right now

Jun 27, 2017 rated it liked it
A bit too focussed on accessories but good touch and feel.
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Go ahead and get this book as a baby shower gift. It will be appreciated and enjoyed. Lots of fun things for a tiny girl to touch. A great idea for text structure. I liked that it tried to stick with bold illustrations that catch the eye better for a baby than pastels.
Miss Sarah
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Another great touch and feel b ook where each princess isn't the right one till the end. each page has some object to feel. baby and up
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
It's rare to find such a political book that still manages to surprise. It starts off as a powerful republican screed as the lowly mouse rejects successive would-be monarchical despots for their various frivolities whether it be the shininess of a tiara or the fluffiness of a fan. Such a bold little rodent telling truth to power.

(view spoiler)
Jonathan McNamara
That's not my princess... her tiara is too bumpy. Her bows are too silky. All the modern man needs to know about finding his princess. All in all a mesmerising tale of truth and strength which shows that perseverance will overcome all adversity.
Dec 28, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: babies
This book has great sensory words and is great for babies. Also, the touchy-feely pages help interest children in books. Look for the mouse on each page. Check out my page to purchase this book:
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: interactive
I really like this series of books. While this particular one doesn't give a very wide definition of princess, I do still enjoy the way it makes the distinctions between the princesses based on the textures (as it does the subject of each installment in the series).
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
These books are always a hit in our house! My daughter has had them from a baby and still enjoys them now two years on. All the pages have different materials on them whether they be shiny or fluffy.
Feb 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
Bought this for M...
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids-books
Audrey really loves this one - the pictures are bright and the textures are fun.
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect for my granddaughter!
Dec 27, 2016
Oct 11, 2011
Sep 26, 2010
Mar 26, 2016
Sep 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Nevaeh (1year) loved this book!!! Recommended!
Teresa Meyer
Dahlia ♥ Eliza
Jan 09, 2018
Jun 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Fiona Watt graduated from Exeter University with a B.Ed. (Hons.), specialising in Psychology and Art and Design. After university she worked as a researcher and writer for a company which published educational material for places where children went on school visits (zoos, museums, stately homes etc). She then taught seven, eight, and nine year olds for five years; three years at a state school in ...more
More about Fiona Watt...