Start by marking “Torn from Two” as Want to Read:
Torn from Two

Torn from Two (Taken and Torn #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  218 Ratings  ·  53 Reviews
Torn from Two people he loves more than life, Nathaniel Slater must navigate the dangers of finding his missing sister alone while being pursued by a psychopath intent on killing him. Rex Renton and Penny Sedgewick are determined to stop at nothing to repair their love—can they overcome daunting obstacles to once again fuse three broken souls into one?

In the highly anticip
Kindle Edition
Published August 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Torn from Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn from Two

Kat  Chadwick
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

This is a continuation of Sam's best seller, Taken by Two. To understand this book fully it is best to read that book first. I do greatly recommend these books. I love this threesome. They have stolen my heart!

Sam took three individual people, brought them together in a unique way, in a beautiful relationship in the first book and now in this book they are facing some unique trials that are testing the strength of their love for each other.

Luther, a man from Rex's past, is brought to t
Sharing
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Penelope, Rex, and Nate! Their chemistry is still as hot as ever. They are each so different, but have the same thing in common, their love for each other. Their bond seems so strong, that nothing will break it. Will someone from Rex's past try to destroy that bond? Or is their bond of three really that strong, that nothing can break it? Amazing series! I can't wait to read what's next from this author!
Jessica
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, series
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

OMG I loved this story. You do need to read Taken By Two before you read this one.

I was happy to read more of Penny, Nate and Rex. Their love for each other is real, and strong. Individually they are so different, but together they are complete.

We are introduced to someone from Rex's past in this story. Is he out to destroy the bond between Penny, Nate and Rex? Is the bond between the three of them strong enough to weather through anything?

Thi
Ashley Westphall-carr
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rex, Nate and Penny are going strong for almost one year now when their world implodes around them. All three of them make the journey from Columbia to Las Vegas to be in Penny cousin's wedding. Questions come up about how Penny can be in love two people. Nate's insecurities start showing and questions if Penny really can love two men at the same time.

A stranger comes into their lives from Rex's past and throws their lives into a tailspin. He plays on Nate's insecurities and drives a wedge be
Xavier Neal
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read if....you enjoy romance novels, MMF, hot reads, love stories, and books with an HEA.

Side note: I read the first book, was IN LOVE. 100 percent completely. Seeing the title of this one made me nervous because I had fallen in love with them so hard before. Well, this story shows you how easily love can be challenged and when not secure enough in yourself and your partners it can be shaken at the foundation. I loved watching the characters connect and reconnect as well as discover what l
Missy Harton
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I never once feared it was too good to last."

In true Sam J. D. Hunt fashion, Torn From Two has some great humor and some seriously STEAMY SEX!!! Add to that the inner turmoil of a secret kept, an outsider looking for more, and a family member in trouble; Hunt presents us with another exciting 5 STAR read! A highly recommend read easily accomplished in one sitting will demand your attention bringing you to its conclusion before you realize. As Torn From Two deals with a new series of issues for
Jessica
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love has no limit

I am not into threesome story but Ms. Sam JD Hunt changed my mind about this unique style of love. I never experienced it and do not think I have the guts to try it in real life.

Reading this book helps me open my mind how this lifestyle is so beautiful. Love has no limit. If everybody wants to try this lifestyle, make them happy and why not go for it.

This book is not only unusual read for me but it is one of the best of Ms. Sam JD Hunt story is. She know how to make her readers
Daria
From the talented mind of Sam JD Hunt, the second and final part of the two book series that started with Taken by Two. Her second book Torn From Two isn’t a standalone, as fab as it is you really need to read the first book it is well worth your time.

See broken is just broke not saying it cant be fixed, but only when you have a solid backing. In the begin yeah a bit rough around the edges for all three of them but their feelings settled in for each other and it was nothing but love in their ow
Shelli
I love Penny, Rex and Nate! Sam Hunt wrote this story so well, you can really feel all of the emotions these characters go through. And there are some emotional times!!
After adjusting to their relationship and becoming comfortable as a threesome, they expect things to continue smoothly. They are all happy and in love. But then someone from the past shows up, and suddenly their relationship is in turmoil as they struggle with insecurity and jealousy.

I love the way this was written, because it's
Melissa Aguirre
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome If you love M/M/F you will you this book You will want to read Taken by Two to understand the characters and emotion in Torn by two.The emotions run high betwen these couples Their Love is real and tested to a point you will need your kleenex. I love Rex he is such a strong character and while people see nate as weak he is very strong as well they go through so much with nate's sister going missing and a stranger from Rex's past coming into there life's putting all their lif ...more
Mindy
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I loved to read more about Penny, Nate and Rex. This book really puts their love to the test with the introduction of Luther.
This book really put my emotions threw the ringer. It was happy, loving, caring, heartbreaking, it even had its scary moments.
Jenny Shepherd
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Love Rex, Penny & Nathaniel. I fell in love with their story in Taken By Two and was so glad to get another book with them. This book will pull you back into their story and keep you reading until the last page. You will fall in love with them even more.
Becky
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is the second book in this series. Book 1 was excellent and this book, book 2, was too! Loved Rex!! He and Penny had so much heat between them. And Nate, was the glue that held them together. Loved it!! Highly recommend!
Audrey Ettinger
May 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Eh. Neither the sex nor the plot was as good as the first one!
Kanella
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyed the end of this story
Tina
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the book. I figured out Luther's role pretty quickly.
Kresta Cecconi
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book.
Janet Welch
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to this Taken by Two- WOW... Never saw this coming!!! These two books completely consumed me!!!! I highly recommend this duet!!!
Janet Boyd
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brillant

This his the first series I've read from this author and it won't be my last, a brilliant love story of 2men and 1 girl , its well worth 5* and worth reading x
Tianna Croy
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I was seriously worried for the three lovers in this book. All seems to be going well between the three lovers until Luther shows up at the compound and Rex has to save him. He causes insecurity and doubt between the lovers. He plays mind games until all comes to a head one day and Rex kicks him out. But that's not the last we hear from the ghost from Rexs past. As their perfect union falls apart Penny decides her men are worth fighting for but little did she know that wasn't the biggest battle
Kimberley
Read Taken By Two FIRST! One of the things I loved about this sequel is something that rarely works for me in others, a year long time gap from the end of book one. The layout of this story is unique in that the absence of the last year actually allowed me to settle into the story quickly and fluidly. Is that a word? The narration by Penny fills in the time gap without the reader getting lost, and for me, actually explained a few things that I felt I didn’t get a good handle on in book one. With ...more
Alison
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My review of Torn from Two by Sam JD Hunt

5 Stars!!!

A blast from the past turns the lives of Rex, Nathaniel, and Penny upside down. Can the trio restore their broken path or will the dangers that lie ahead take the chance away from them?

Sam JD Hunt has delivered another fabulous five star read that is like no other! She has taken on the ménage love story once again and delivered us a heart stopping and heart breaking story.

The path they lead was not an easy one and was full of danger. Each twis
RBCRRBLOGGER
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

I loved this book! I fell in love with Rex, Nate and Penny in book 1 and couldn’t wait to get my hands on the conclusion of their story. The first book, Taken by Two should be read first.

This story has it all, drama, comedy, mystery, passion, love, hot sex, danger, adventure, secrets, kidnapping and an epic finale! I highly recommend this book and I’m sure I’m not the only woman who wishes she was Penny. Nate is a suit wearing bil
Theresa
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Theresa Martin, 8/8/16
Five stars

Torn from Two
by Sam JD Hunt

Torn from Two picks up a short while after Taken by Two ends (no worries, no spoilers if you haven’t read the first book). Nate, Penny, and Rex are living together in beautiful South America. When a person from Rex’s past arrives at their doorstep—literally—a sequence of events will test their love for one another.

Rex is thrown for a loop when Luther shows up needing his help. There’s something about Luther that Penny doesn’t trust, but
Tina
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is, that I loved reading the follow up to Penny, Nate and Rex story. This is Torn By Two by Sam JD Hunt.
“I can see how you love each other-I envy you, Penny. Love is love-I’ve never believed in labels.”
“Nate, I love you so much, he loves you so much. Without you it all fell apart.”
I couldn’t wait to see what happens with these three and what journey they had to look forward to with there on conventional relationship. I just loved how Penny, Nate and Rex, how they just fit together
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Torn from Two is the first book that I have read by Sam J. D. Hunt and I actually messed up by reading it first instead of reading Taken by Two first. Oh well, I don’t think it hurt me to badly but, I do wish I had read the other one first since I felt I was backtracking when I read Taken by Two. I was still intrigued and loved Torn from Two. This book is only 170 pages so it is quick read for some.
Torn from Two takes us from where we left off of from Taken by Two and is Penelope Sedgewick, Nat
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Their naked bodies were bathed in the ethereal blue glow of the television. Rex was on top, their faces immersed in a violent kiss before he pulled away..."

5 torn in two stars!!! Dirty, sexy, hot and thrilling.

Book Two is a continuation of book one and it's not less exciting, suspenseful and dirty hot than book one! It may be even hotter. I love Nate, Rex and Penny together they each bring their own heat and story to the book. Sam is one hll of an author that knows how to write a suspenseful bo
Amy
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a great follow up of Taken by Two. I would not recommend reading Torn from Two as a stand-alone, as stated above, this is a continuation of Taken.
I fell in love with Penny, Rex, and Nate and their love story in Taken and couldn’t wait to see what was in store for this threesome. WOW, what a ride! The angst and drama keep you on the edge of your seat anxious to see what’s next, will they survive, will their love survive... Talk about trials and tribulations! There are a few different situat
Samantha
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
First let me say I am a bit of a snob when it comes to writing a well flowing passionate ménage. Let's be honest when your reading these books, you want passion, you want well written dialogue, a great story , and to me most important you want to connect with the characters beyond sex. This follow up book had it all and then some. We get more in depth with each character and them as a triad. I didn't not feel anything lacking with the dialogue, and the progression of each character as individual ...more
Estrella M. Perez
Breathtaking

I gave taken by two a great review. This one I believe is even better as sequels is concern. It had everything suspense, jealousy, sexy moments, lots of action and flow so naturally. Most writers try rushing the story however this book it's amazing from beginning to end. I love the way the author puts the characters through different emotions and situations that may or may not happened to real couples but the fact that they are three makes you shed your mind of labels and judgement.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
About Sam J.D. Hunt

Sam J.D. Hunt resides in Las Vegas with her husband, the inspiration for the young Thomas Hunt character, as well as her two children. Her debut trilogy, The Thomas Hunt Series, put a fun and unique spin on the popular BDSM genre. She followed up with the highly successful DEEP: A Captive Tale--a dark BDSM erotic captor/captive story about a pirate and his lady that spans time a
More about Sam J.D. Hunt...

Taken and Torn (2 books)
  • Taken by Two (Taken and Torn #1)