Start by marking “Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)

Pretty Stolen Dolls

(Pretty Little Dolls #1)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  3,854 Ratings  ·  951 Reviews
This is a Dark title with adult themes

From Bestselling Authors Ker Dukey & K Webster comes,
Pretty Stolen Dolls.

Benny loves his pretty little dolls.
As long as they do exactly as they're told.
He keeps them perfect by brushing their hair
and gives them pretty dresses to wear.
He likes to toy with them late at night.
One so timid but the other likes to fight.
When his
Published September 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Stolen Dolls, please sign up.
Mayra M Yes, there is. At least between the first and second books
The Life of Anna by Marissa HoneycuttThe Dominator by D.D. PrinceComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSick Fux by Tillie ColeUnbound by D.D. Prince
DARK READS
135 books — 125 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
946 books — 1,402 voters

More lists with this book...

Candace
Dark, Twisted and Suspenseful. I loved every minute! Prepare to have your mind f#@ked. This is just the type of sick and twisted story that I love.

Like most of my favorite stories, this one is not for everyone. It deals with child abuse (mental, physical and sexual), abduction and a deranged serial killer. Don't say you weren't forewarned.

If you love stories that blow past your boundaries and keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time, this is a fantastic choice. I think I had the chills
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

description

Well, dayum! What a thrilling story this one turned out to be! Since I’ve read this two authors before I already knew what to expect – something, dark, thrilling and of course crazy, but this first two authors’ collaboration was so fucked-up...in a very good way. 'Pretty Stolen Dolls' was pure and simple fascinating and trust me when I say it will suck you in from the prologue. This first installment in the series has just a little bit of everything for you to be blown away from the start – myst
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3.5 Stars

This reminded of a Criminal Minds episode I saw on TV once. The killer "collected" women and made them into living porcelain dolls.

Edited to add: Look, I found pictures of the episode lol

description

Anycray, maybe that took some of the shock factor away from me on this.

Maybe I've just read too much dark romance that this just wasn't all that shocking to me.
Or maybe I'm just dead inside lol I don't know.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

His lips find mine again and he kisses me with an emotion I feel down to my very being. He believes this is love. This that is real.
It’s not.

photo unnamed_zpsepev3jra.jpg

Fans of K. Webster and Ker Dukey, get ready to have your mind blown by this utterly sinister, gritty, and hauntingly fabulous story!! I was already a huge fan of K. Webster, but now I have another author to add to my favorites list -- Ker Dukey. These two authors are a stellar writing duo!! I went t
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

O-M-G...This book was AMAZEDOLLS. <-- See what I did there?? K. Webster I was familiar with, but I don't *think* I have ever read anything by Ker Dukey. That is going to change REALLY soon. Together these authors simply BLEW MY MIND.

Benny loves his pretty little dolls. Dressing them up. Playing with them. Defiling them. That is as long as they do exactly what he says. One day his favorite dirty doll escapes from Benny leaving him heartbroken.

It's time for Benny to bring his Dirty Doll home wh
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bloody hell!!! That was sooooo freaking disturbing but god help me, I really loved it. :-D

Can't wait to read 2nd book...

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Gripping, gritty, gory, and full of suspense, Pretty Stolen Dolls is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat! Not all monsters dwell in the dark. Some of them hide in plain sight disguised as a good Samaritain. Fourteen year old Jade and her sister, Macy, learn that the hard way when they are abducted by a devilishly handsome man at their local flea market.

Benny is a deranged dollmaker that is hell bent on making the sisters his perfect little dolls. While he dresses Macy in doll-like clothes
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Ker Dukey" In exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Pretty Stolen Dolls
AUTHOR: Ker Dukey & K. Webster
GENRE: A SHIT STORM OF DARKNESS!!
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 22
RELEASE DATE: September 26th, 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PRETTY STOLEN DOLLS: This kicks starts us off in the 'Prologue' spoken in eighteen year old Jade's own words where she's having flashbacks of what happened that dreadful day when she fell under the spell of a much older boy a
Bibi
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Me, before reading Pretty Stolen Dolls

photo 10UeedrT5MIfPG_zpspgn4m2tq.gif

Aaaaannd...here I am, right after I finished it.

photo D12CsrRNv7gL6_zpsiaco3amt.gif

Ker Dukey and K. Webster, I'll be sending you both the bills from my therapy sessions.
warhawke
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Pretty dolly with dark soul
Genre: Dark Erotic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 2
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Jade Phillips and her sister were taken by a disturbed man when she was a teenager. After years of enduring the nightmare as Benny/Benjamin's favorite living doll, she managed to escape and vowed to return for her sister. But years gone by and it turned into a cold case until Benny decided he wanted back what belonged to him.

When I see a book that is dark and disturbing, it feels like coming home - that special warm,
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of a good book with a little dark inside
4.5 Dirty little dolly stars

photo dirtylittledolly_zpsmkttkwyv.jpg

Okay so I am going to be honest, I have been disappointed by some of K Websters books in the past so I really did not hold high hopes for this one. I have not read any of Ker Dukeys books so had no reference there. I read the blurb for this book at the end of another book and was intrigued enough to give it a go.

I am so glad I did. From the very beginning you are dragged down into the depths of darkness that becomes Jades world.

photo falldarkness_zpsaevwnxo6.gif

The story starts with Jade 14 and her
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Someone call my phychiatrist because I need her right now...

This book just made me jump out of my office chair and SCREAM!

Book two will be the death of my mental state...
Zasha
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOO......... that happened

not gonna lie i was scared to read this book and now i know why.
i just got one question.......

description

WHAT THE FRUIT LOOPS WERE THE AUTHORS THINKING!?!?!?!
Like i know some people like dark stuff but like damn this book had me shook and not in a happy-go-lucky way

Elizabeth
"This will all be over soon."
description

Pretty Stolen Dolls is the first book in the Pretty Stolen Dolls Series. It is also my first Ker Dukey and K. Webster read, and it certainly will not be my last as it left quite an impression. With a dark and twisted plot, broken characters, and intense subject matter Pretty Stolen Dolls is one psychological thriller you do not want to miss!

"He loves to hurt me."
description
"He drives into me powerfully-reminding me once again he's a man and I'm just his doll."
Jade has be
Jen
I loved this book!!! Although, I am very sad to say that there is a doozy of a cliffy; but even with that...I am so glad to have cracked this open. I don't want to say much about what goes on because believe me, you wan't to read this one and experience the suspence and twists without being prepared for them! This book is DARK, TWISTED, and absolutely GRUESOME at times....LOL I loved every minute of it though!! I can't wait for the next book...I want it now!!!

From what I understand about the st
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: I went into this after being inspired by a GR friend doing the same thing to try to get myself out of a book funk. I'm hoping it will, as I am anxious to continue on this freaky journey to find out what happens! It's definitely not for the faint of heart, because it definitely has graphic violence and some pretty sick stuff. The romance takes a backseat to the suspense, which I normally hate -- but I'm so sucked into finding out how it'll end that I don't even care tbh!
Sabrina

Pretty Stolen Dolls completely captivated me, me, me.
Sucked me right in and made me read, read, read.
The story was dark and disturbing, yes it was, was, was.
These authors deserve an applause, 'plause, 'plause.

Jade was the true hero, I don't kid, kid, kid.
I loved her as much as crazy-Benny did, did, did.
His craziness twisted her mind, mind, mind.
And she had to leave her sister behind, 'hind, 'hind.

I can't wait find out, out, out.
What the next one will be about, 'bout, 'bout.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs
Holy Shit, oh my hell, what did I just read???
 photo D062883B-46B9-4D61-B6D1-52AA0F84449F_zpsy1fihxrp.gif
My head hurts, my heart aches, I'm speechless. I'm spinning and I can't stop. I feel lost, like seriously I just can't accept what I just read.....
 photo 53BBE533-77AA-404F-8851-A35127347C49_zpsi34lao3v.gif
[image error]

I read reviews beforehand, I knew this was dark, I read that it was horrid. I definitely knew I was going into something dirty. I'm sitting here thinking, Pretty Stolen Dolls was named completely wrong, it should have been Dirty Little Doll. Was there anything pretty about this book???
This
Paige
5 "Sick. Sick. Sick" Stars

Just when you think you know an author, they go and get dirtier, darker and crazier than you could even imagine. Ker Dukey and K. Webster wrote the hell out of this story beyond my wildest imagination. I'm not sure where their ideas come from but I really hope their crazy never stops because OH MY GOODNESS. This story was the wildest ride I think I've ever taken (and that's saying something since I've read both of them before).

Pretty Stolen Dolls is a horror show of a
Elfina Renee
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for creepiness and being an overall mind fuck!
 photo Pretty Stolen Dolls.gif
The hardest part to swallow is it ends on a cliffhanger......damn Ker Dukey you're killing me! Pretty Stolen Dolls was so frighteningly good couldn't put it down, not even for a minute. This novel was so morbid had to keep turning the pages to find out what happens next, then it ends with an earth shattering cliffy! Noooooooooooooooooooo.....the next installment can't come soon enough!
Elle
3.5* it's a mad, mad world STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

Ker Dukey feat K Webster? What an insane duet. You should read how dark and deprived their works. And what's all the hype about this book? Well, I warned you this isn't gonna be pretty.

description
We lived on a quiet street in a quiet neighborhood in a quiet town, but that didn’t mean the monsters of the world weren’t always lurking.
They’re everywhere, he said, not just in the shadows.
...not all monsters hunt in the dark.

✔ Once upon a time, the
☙ percy ❧
(content warnings for like fucking everything but specifically: rape, child abuse, kidnapping, murder, gore, all related stuff)

JESUS. ACTUAL. CHRIST. ON. A. BICYCLE.

i don't know what i was expecting, but i wasn't expecting THIS. this was SO. FUCKING. GOOD. i'm in shock. i'm in awe. i need the next book immediately. i was literally not expecting that twist at the end, what the entire hell!! what the hell!!!

this is how you write a thriller.
Janie
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: definite-reread
I CANNOT believe I waited this long to read this!! Holy shit was this book amazing. I loved every crazy, fucked up second of it. I pretty much have a girl crush on Jade. Dillon is such an amazing H. Benny is one totally sick fucker. On to the next book immediately. I'm actually glad I waited so I can read the next right away because that is a total mind fuck cliffy and it would've killed me to wait for it. I've never read anything by Ker Dukey but K Webster is definitely one of my favorite autho ...more
Jaimie Roberts
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Benny had a dolly that he took, took, took.
Her name is Jade, she was fook, fook, fooked.
He held her in a cell for many years, years, years.
She lived with fear and the tears, tears, tears.

She escaped from his clutches, she was quick, quick, quick.
With Benny on her tail cos he is sick, sick, sick.

But she escaped him, she was free, free, free.
But Benny would never let it be, be, be.

I sat and I read every page, page, page.
I felt the emotion and the rage, rage, rage.
It scared the shit out of me, but
Natalie The Biblioholic
What did I just read??? And am I fcked because I enjoyed the hell out of it??? This was darkness at its finest. It was raw, dirty, scary, twisted, gross, suspenseful, and fcking AWESOME!! I loved every spine-tingling second of this story!!

Jade and her little sister, Macy, have been warned by their father that monsters exist and that they don't wait until nightfall to come out. He raised them to be careful and aware. One day the two sisters go to a flea market and Macy is drawn to a booth selling
Karen
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
Ker Dukey and K. Webster teamed together to deliver one amazing, thrilling and psychologically suspenseful dark and crazy book. Way to go ladies, you hooked me!!! Pretty Stolen Dolls has something for everyone who enjoys this type of genre. I found the writing excellent, the plot well thought out and the characters thoroughly engaging. The story goes back and forth from past to present and I never once got lost or confused. I couldn't tell which author wrote what part of the book. The book was d ...more
Lo Bookfrantic
5 Dirty Little Doll Stars

Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 2
POV: First Person - Female

Wowza this book....shitttt no words. This book has exactly everything I look for in a book and more. Fast pace, suspenseful, full of twists and lots of hotness...What's not to love?? I loved everything about this twisted, rollercoaster ride obviously. The author leaves you wanting more of this sick twisted ride.

We get a badass heroine that survived a horrific and traumatic torture. However her esca

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

🎃 Read for the Unapologetic Romance Readers Halloween 2017 Reading Challenge for the category of: a romance involving murder 🎃

This is one of those books that tries to be many things and ends up failing at all of them, simultaneously. Part police procedural, part dark erotica, PRETTY STOLEN DOLLS aspires to be CAPTIVE IN THE DARK and KISS THE GIRLS, but it's got too much romance to be a straight up thriller and it's too disturbing to be a
CC

description

Jade and Macy Phillips were taught to be cautious around strangers but one day they visited the local flea market and were tempted by a handsome man offering a deal on a beautiful doll. Being the older sister, Jade, tried to protect them from danger but it was too late before she realized monsters exist out in the open. After four years of being Benny’s pretty little doll, Jade sees an opportunity to escape and runs to freedom.

“Erasing that will never be possible unless it’s with the scent of
Sana
TRIGGER WARNINGS: graphic rape, abuse, kidnapping, gore, murder

what in the name of roasted peanuts was this fucking shit man

this bloody book is so good i cant even atm

-fucking complex psycho bitch ass mother fucking hoe who just needs to go
-strong badass girl
- i fucking hate benny the bitch (view spoiler)
-dark as fuck
-sexy swoon worthy love interest *-*
-um its rlly good??
-its suspenceful and thrilling and i binge read this so ha

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

Pretty Little Dolls (4 books)
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)
  • Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
“We could play Eye Spy, but your dick is so small, no one can really spy it,” I snap, goading him.” 5 likes
“There's my dirty, little doll. So wild and scared, but still so fucking pretty” 5 likes