Start by marking “Yesterday Makers” as Want to Read:
Yesterday Makers

Yesterday Makers

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
I made a time machine and I made a yesterday. And look what happened.

A multi-layered time-travel story that starts with Paxton delving into his past. He wants vengeance, and his time machine—which he barely understands—can give it to him. And all without the paradoxes. But there is less to Paxton’s world than he realises. Much less.

Pierce is Paxton’s mentor. Pierce is smar
Kindle Edition, 1.00, 146 pages
Published July 25th 2016 by Russell Kightley (first published July 24th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Yesterday Makers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yesterday Makers

Dion Perry
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it
So what happens when a group of time travelers go back in time to random dates? They make a heap of yesterdays in time bubbles. No big deal, except certain people, have ulterior motives, which leads to problems. There is also the fact that there are copies of these people all over the time-space continuum and many of them don’t know they are copies.

I found the plot just a smidge difficult to follow. However, I really enjoyed exploring the concept of going back in time to time pockets. I really l
Jeremy Poole
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Yesterday Makers by Russell Knightly
I have to give this short and quite marvellous time travel tale a big 5 stars, it had be thinking and brought back my dwindling quest for answers.
The story is told from a variety of copies, of people, we never really know who is a copy and who is real, the characters come and go and some are very short lived.
I admit at times I was confused and had to re-read and re-read sections, but isn’t that what time travelling would be about, confusion and repeat. The mai
Debbie
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am a big sci-fi fan, but...
Science fiction is often criticized because it has little character development, which is a fair criticism.
Yesterday Makers, a novel of time travel, aritificial intelligence, and end-of-the-world stuff has zero character development.
Characters are given a minimal introduction, then disappear with minimal understandable reasoning, obviously just to advance the plot.
And how the plot does advance! Twists and turns abound, so many it makes the storyline a bit difficul
Mandy Walkden-Brown
Amazing twists in a totally riveting story.

Thrilled to know that the author's book Time Aerials wasn't a one-off gem of a read! He has a remarkable imagination and the intelligence and aptitude to transfer that into what is an enthralling, captivating read.

This was a thoroughly intriguing story playing around with time travel and bubble universes and by the end of the tale one finds oneself questioning the universe in which we now exist.

Unusual characters, intriguing premise, very thought provok
scott shook
Steve
Brian Wagner
Maryann
Jul 23, 2018
I started writing science fiction in 2014. Before that, I worked in medical and scientific illustration. I learnt early computer graphics techniques and video production whilst working at Stanford University (Medical Center) in California in the early 80s. Then I spent many years making medical videos (scripting, directing and illustrating) in the UK. Those productions won lots of awards, starting ...more