Start by marking “Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome” as Want to Read:
Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome

Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome

NATIONAL BESTSELLER

Named one of The Globe and Mail's 12 best cookbooks of 2017: "It's exactly what those who eat with their eyes want to get into their bellies."

Energetic, classic, adventurous and completely satisfying, Eat Delicious is packed with stunning photography and big bold recipes-- perfect for fans of Jamie Oliver, Smitten Kitchen and the hundreds of thousands o
Published April 18th 2017 by Collins

To ask other readers questions about Eat Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat Delicious

Terri
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks-amer
It took me a long time to get through the cookbook because I wanted to try a few of the recipes before I reviewed the book. I loved the photographs that show you what the dish looks like after it is made. I wish more cookbooks did this! My favorite recipe was the Dan Dan Noodles with a Super Spicy Sauce. That was delicious and I have made it more than once! I love Spicy food so this dish might be for everyone. The fried shoestring onion cheeseburger recipe is really good too. So why not five sta ...more
Elaine
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mmm-mmm-good, non-fic
I've never heard of Dennis Prescott before but Im so glad I picked up Eat Delicious at the library.

Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome is an awesome book where I would eat 120 of the foods listed here.Haha!

I rarely find a cookbook where I liked all of the recipes nearly equally and found something to like in each section; to my pleasant shock, sometimes I liked the whole section itself and wanted to make all of the recipes in them!

Great photos, awesome recipes with a su
Julie H.
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook-cooking
There's so much here to like in Dennis (the) Prescott's Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome! The instructions are straightforward, the commentary unpretentious, and I'll update this review as soon as a bunch of my tabbed ("to do") pages are field-tested.
Mari
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Carol
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Collection of wonderful comfort foods! Recipes are simple steps with few specialty ingredients, and the pictures are beautiful. I've made 10 recipes from this book and every one was amazing. Highly recommend the Maple Buttermilk Fried Chicken and the Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts.
Diane
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 actually. The book was filled with beautiful pictures to go with each recipe. That's a plus. The author's storytelling was also good. Unfortunately the recipes didn't grab me and run to the store.
Sarah Furan
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always appreciate when a cookbook includes pictures for every recipe! Each one is beautifully shot and looks delicious! A gorgeous cookbook.
Rebecca
Pictures of recipes? Yes.
Commentary on recipes? Yes.
Nutrition facts? No.
Recipe Style? Hipster pub grub.
Any keepers? A few.
Shannon
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh. I feel like he relies entirely on weird ingredients. I'm not trying to throw shade on weird ingredients, they're great and all, but there's more to life.
Wendopolis
Yes....delicious!
Jessie
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Couldn't finish. Some of the recipes look good, but there's nothing groundbreaking here, and the author's annoying phrases ("so much win!") got old very quickly.
Shauna Bostian