Start by marking “Dark Goddess (Alpha Goddess #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Goddess (Alpha Goddess #2)

Dark Goddess

(Alpha Goddess #2)

After an epic struggle that unseated the Asura Lord of Death and placed Serjana Caelum’s best friend, Kyle, on his throne, the Mortal Realm is peaceful and the balance between good and evil—which Sera is sworn to protect—has been restored.

But signs of a new threat to the world of men quickly begin to appear: A scourge of demons descends on the Mortal Realm, and Sera is
Published February 13th 2018 by Sky Pony

To ask other readers questions about Dark Goddess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Goddess

Start your review of Dark Goddess (Alpha Goddess #2)
Erika
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark Goddess was yet another example of how Amalie Howard sweeps you into her world and catches your breath as you go. Her characters grow with you as you follow their journey. Her use of color and imagery not only paint vivid scenes but also ebb and flow with the themes of light and dark, conflict and compassion, life and death that run through this story.
I loved revisiting Sera’s world and learning what happens next with all of the Alpha Goddess inhabitants. Although I’ve always been
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

First things first… how pretty is that cover?!?! I’m ridiculously in love with it and I’m going to need a copy for my bookshelf. Dark Goddess was a really enjoyable read and I am really glad I got to visit this world once again.

In Alpha Goddess, Kyle was my favorite character. So I was really excited that he was such a huge part of Dark Goddess. In so many ways, Alpha Goddess was Sera’s story but Dark Goddess really belonged to Kyle. After
Jenn Bradshaw
Sera and Kyle are back for more adventures in Xibalba in the second installment of the ALPHA GODDESS series by Amalie Howard, DARK GODDESS.

The teens narrowly averted the Kali Yuga in ALPHA GODDESS, but if they thought it was over, they'll have to think again. More demons are escaping the hell realms, regardless of how many Kyle sends back through the portals. The ruling gods and protectors of the mortal realm trust neither Sera nor Kyle, citing their separate parentage and exploits from the
Rachel de la Fuente
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed diving back into Amalie Howard’s Alpha Goddess world. Like the first book in the series, Dark Goddess was unpredictable and had me wondering about the outcome until the very end.

Kira and Darika were interesting additions to the cast, providing additional aid and distraction as necessary.

Dark Goddess does a great job of tying the various plot threads into a neat bow, so I’m guessing we won’t see a third book. I’m not bothered by that, though. The ending was satisfying.

My one
Natasha Banton
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who love fantasy storys
There is only one word I can use to describe this book.

Wow.

There were many twists and turns that I didn't expect to see. I always wanted another book to follow on from the first one, and I'm so glad that Amalie wrote another one. I'm glad that the Characters had returned. Especially the one I thought was gone from the previous book.

The return of a couple of characters shocked me. Ra'al especially. I never thought I'd see that coming my way.

Kyle was surprising in this book, however, as I later
Yara
Terri Wilson
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is in conjunction with Gothic Moms book reviews.

GothicMom'S Reviewers
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: terri
This exciting story picks up a few months after the first one ended. I think it's possible to read this without reading the first, but I believe reading book one will make this easier and more fun to read. It's easy to forget character arcs in subsequent stories. However, I feel like this author did a great job of pushing her characters to new levels. She also added a few new characters to push this story to a whip rousing ending. Having established the worldbulding in book one, it felt like the ...more
May
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amalie Howard is a terrific writer. I love all her books. Alpha Goddess #1 is really good and this sequel is even better. The world building in this series is terrific. The characters are really complex in the best possible way and not some two dimensional stereotypes. They are also very strong and interesting characters. The plot is fresh and unpredictable. I really enjoy this!
Sarah Glenn Marsh
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-blurbed
Official Comments: In a richly imagined world plagued by darkness and demons, Sera and her friends shine. Dark Goddess is utterly enthralling, a wicked fun tale sure to captivate fans of the paranormal and fantasy alike!

Unofficial Comments: I had so much fun reading this book and its predecessor, ALPHA GODDESS, back to back over the recent holiday. There's a complex world full of fascinating mythology to sink into here, as well as plenty of (demon) ass-kicking action!
Delia
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good second book in the series. I enjoyed it.
Tricha Leary
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story continues and is much more intense as more demons come forward.
Giselle
Mar 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
ARCs are available for request here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
Caitlin
BJ Terry
Apr 04, 2018
Amanda Rector
May 26, 2019

• The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Cured (Stung, #2)
  • The Silver Mask (Magisterium #4)
  • The Master Magician
  • The Glass Magician
  • Salt & Storm (Salt & Storm, #1)
  • Rekindled Magic (Thorne Witches, #5)
  • The Defiant (The Valiant, #2)
  • The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3)
  • The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2)
AMALIE HOWARD is the author of several young adult novels critically acclaimed by Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, VOYA, and Booklist, including Waterfell, The Almost Girl, and Alpha Goddess, a Spring 2014 Kid’s INDIE NEXT title. Her debut novel, Bloodspell, was a #1 Amazon bestseller and a Seventeen Magazine Summer Read. The sequel, Bloodcraft, was a silver IPPY medalist and a Children's Moonbeam award ...more

Alpha Goddess (2 books)
  • Alpha Goddess (Alpha Goddess #1)