Start by marking “Touchdown (Game Day #1)” as Want to Read:
Touchdown (Game Day #1)

Touchdown

(Game Day #1)

Alexander Bryant has lived his entire life making everyone else happy. After meeting Lincoln, will he have the courage to finally do what makes him happy?

Alexander – I like to imagine myself a rebel – an ass-kicker that takes what he wants regardless of what others think. I make my own path and flip off the people who don’t agree. I laugh in the face of conflict. Nobody te
Published September 7th 2016 by Dark Hollows Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Touchdown, please sign up.
T.s. Mckinney Hi! Hope you enjoyed Touchdown! Tank's book is finished & ready for submission. Hopefully they might release it this year but they are showing a…moreHi! Hope you enjoyed Touchdown! Tank's book is finished & ready for submission. Hopefully they might release it this year but they are showing a release date in 2017. I'm going to beg for earlier! Thx for reading! Hugs(less)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~2.5~

So this is awkward. Everyone loved this book but me. I hate it when that happens.

Lincoln, who's only 25, is wealthy and owns a successful BDSM club. He's the Dom of all Doms, yet he takes a guy who's never done any BDSM, who may not be gay, who isn't a sub, and does a scene with him in front of the whole club.

Lincoln goads Alexander into doing the scene, then sends Alexander's friends home and strips Alex naked. He pursues Alexander in a very predatory way.

*cough cough christian grey cou
Gigi
Are you ready for some fun? A fun, funny, sexy book with quick wit and bone-crushing sexy times? Well, you have come to the right place. Touchdown is all that and more.

Alex lives his life for everyone but himself. Lincoln, the owner of the exclusive BDSM club the Den, sees his obedience a mile away. It not only excites the Dom in him, but saddens him too. As he gets to know Alex (Alexander, as only Lincoln calls him) he sees the emptiness in his eyes at not following his heart and having the cou
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

O-M-G was this book AMAZEBALLS...

Alexander Bryant is filthy rich, a straight A student, QB of the football team and dating Miss Alabama herself. Life couldn't be more perfect. That is if Alex wasn't living a lie..

description
"I was hoping you were going to say you were just kidding. That there really was no such thing as you trying to stuff your entire arm up my ass but, no, you had to act like it is going to happen in the near future."
description

Dragged out to club Den for a night of fun by his teamamtes, Alex catc
DW
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-love
5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for this super fun and sexy book.

Thanks to the sexiest Dom...Ever, I felt the need to start humping on things again while reading. That's right, you know it's good when that humping feeling kicks in!!

photo FE85AEAC-093A-4F6B-A0EE-8A5B712CA6B1_zpsn6wmscpd.gif

I can't say that I love the whole BDSM "scene". I have read several books about it but sometimes they work and other times they don't. This was one of those times that it did. Lincoln was very careful with Alex and that's what I love to see.

photo CAF4B52C-5C39-4717-A99E-B1781D69F99C_zpsqx3coekx.jpg

Alex never realized that he was even attracted
Parvathy
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars!

Touchdown is a sexy,down and dirty, heart warming love story which will captivate your heart and never let go. I fell in love with this book right from the first page and it has got a permanent place in my re-reads list.

Alexander and Lincoln captivated me right from the start. I loved that they were so different yet so amazingly perfect for each other. Even though Alex is submissive he is sassy and will make you laugh and fall in love with him. What I liked is that Lincoln and Alexande
Wendy
Re-read 9/5/18

This was way better than I expected. I'm normally not a big BDSM fan. The book has to be really good for me to enjoy it and to me, this one definitely was.

Alexander is the QB at his college and his life is basically one big lie. He is living his life, the way his parents want him to. Deep inside, Alex wants to be an artist, but he has to keep this a secret, because of his controlling asshole family (especially his grandfather). They expect him to be a QB and go to Harvard Law schoo
Jewel
My safeword is NOPE!

I've got some really good friends here that loved this book. Sadly, it pushed all the wrong buttons for me. I really wanted to like the book, but it was not meant to be. Caution - dissenting opinion ahead.

There are a few things I look for in a BDSM themed novel. SSC is generally one of them. Touchdown skipped the important bits of SSC -- education, conversation, negotiation. SSC is more than just having a safeword.

Very early in the book, I realized that the story was likely
Sophia Triad
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Alexander is a top student and a top athlete and a natural submissive - only he has not realized this fact about himself. One Friday night his best friend and fellow team mates in the football team invite him to go with them at the Den, the latest hot BDSM club in Tuscaloosa.

Lincoln is the owner of the Den and the top badass Dom of the club. One look at Alexander and Lincoln decides that he will be his next sub and boyfriend.

Well, someone may say this is a problem because Alexander (a) is not ga
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
DNF at 25%. No rating, but it I was going to rate it, it would be LOW.

I think my blog partners and I got bum copies of this one because it seems like EVERYONE else loves this book, and it's either that or we're just taking crazy pills!

See Dani's review.

See Jewel's review.

I thought this was... not good, and I'm not going to make myself read any more.

Elsbeth
*4 1/2 stars*

BR with Momo and Susan

Yeah, I'll just be honest and say I picked this book mainly because of it's cover!!

*don't judge me*

description

And I was pleasantly surprised.

Lincoln

description

After Lincoln and Alex's first performance in the club, Alex wasn't able to get Lincoln out of his head. Lincoln made him feel for the first time. All he was used to was to perform as the Bryant grandson everyone expected him to be. Be the best QB, go to law school and then follow his family's footsteps. What about his dre
Line
YAY!!!!! I have been looking forward to this book, and it surpassed my expectations! Seriously T.S. McKinney is hitting her stride.
I am not quite sure if this is a 4 or 5 star read, but I will leave it at 5 for now, since it was a wee bit more fleshed-out and well-written than Overtime.

So Alexander is this 'goody two-shoes' doing everything his family wants him to do. They want him to play football, he'll do it. They want him to study law at Harvard, he'll do it. They chose his school, he didn't
Susan
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, mm
BR with girls Momo and Els

Now this was quite a nice surprise. Neither of us knew anything about this book and the blurb is really vague. This book was fun! And kinky. Lot of BDSM, but also lots of laughs.

Alex is trying to live up to everyone’s expectations. He is supposed to play college football, like his father and grandfather. And he is supposed to go to Harvard after he graduates to become a lawyer in the family firm.

But even though Alex tries to be like his family wants him to be,
Jan
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, lgbtq

***3.75*** Stars

Touchdown had a few OTT things:

• Like the first time Alexander went to the Club for example.

I don't think that scene would have ever happened in that kind of *ahem* establishment. A Dom randomly picking someone from the audience that clearly wasn't feeling comfortable to play.

• The insta-lust which quickly became insta-love by Lincoln.

• Alexander's family "60 minutes makeover"

That said, I couldn't for the life of me put this book down.
A very entertaining and hot story.

I am loo
~Kristin~
No Rating DNF

This is just not my cuppa.
Judy
This was my first book by T.S. McKinney and it won't be my last!
She is the queen of the well-placed punchline!

Nipple clamps, football hotties, witty banter, and funny one-liners?? Sold!
Yes, you read that right. All of that wrapped up in one book!

I had no idea what to expect before I started reading (I don't read blurbs) and boy was I pleasantly surprised!
There was crazy chemistry between Alexander and Lincoln, flirting, laugh-out-loud moments, hot football players and sexy BDSM scenes!!
And altho
Jaime
To Say I was blown away by this book would be putting it Lightly. Drawn in by a sexy as hell cover – I mean can we just look at those abs and … yeah, so total cover whore on this one as I was scanning Goodreads to see what everyone was reading. T.S. McKinney is a new author to me and I wasn’t sure what to expect going in, let me tell you I will be back and have already purchased another book by her.

I was able to immediately connect with both MC which is something that doesn’t always happen, but
Amanda

Oh my. This feels way too kinky for my comfort. I've dabbled onto some BDSM books before, but not an eager fan of such genre, especially not with the whole costume and medieval looking props. But I'm no stranger to fisting, spanking, hot wax or any other toys can you can take it up your ass. But putting something into ones penis is definitely something I never heard of, unless is a catheter. Oh well, l learn something new again.

The description of the medieval devices alone is enough to
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
The only good thing about this book is the cover.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bgirls, ebook, mm

4.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

At first glance, this may seem like just another football GFY story. But, it doesn’t take long to realize that is not the case.

Alexander is miserable but has somewhat come to grips with the fact that everything he loves (and hides) will all end once he graduates college. He has shaped himself to fit into the mold his family demands, from the college he attends to football and law school, ending with working at the family law firm. He pretty much goes with the
Chris
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars - loved this book ....Alexander & Lincoln were smokin ! I really enjoyed their chemistry and the build in romance and partnership although finding out Lincoln was only 25 made it a bit harder to see him as a seasoned Master Dom. This was an unexpected story which took a few surprise turns. It was great to see the constant backing of Tank and eventually Alexander's parents. Very enjoyable heat
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

OMG, this book was H.O.T., HOT!!!

We also have bit BDSM going on here - interesting....
We also have someone who not sure if they are ready to come out of the closet - getting better, right?
We also just the right amount of drama - Yasssssss!

Lincoln is a DOM and he wants Alexander to be his Submissive. Which means we have a ssssshhhhh a virgin, who is in the closet becoming a submissive. Will their relationship ever be a "normal" one? Can Lincoln love Alexander for himself without th
Elsa Bravante
DNF 10 %. Es sencillamente ridículo.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

This one was a short, hot read with enough plot to keep me satisfied.

I liked Alex's character, how behind the perfect facade he hid doubts and worries about his future, but I think I liked Lincoln more. I have a thing for characters whose life just gets turned upside down when they meet a person they want not just for today or tomorrow, but forever.

Anyway, this book was kinky rather than sweet. Some scenes were outright hot and bot
Barbara➰
I feel tricked, duped. I went into this book thinking it was about a college QB who turns GFY for a dominant man..they play a little and he's a good submissive in the bedroom. Boy was I wrong...it was much more.

I don't usually read full on BDSM. I can get behind some spanking (no pun intended) and some tying up. And I love a dominant man in the bedroom. So, when I came up on the first club scene I proceeded cautiously. I'm glad I did. There was so much more here then just hot sex and flogging.
Alisa
dnf @36%

This is a poorly edited, completely unrealistic mess. No character development at all. A total alpha-hole dom. The word "pussy" used 357x cuz apparently calling each other that is manly & what athletes do.

I'm sacking this book and the quarterback it's about. Apparently I'm too much of a pussy to force myself to finish this.
Cory
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one, especially the relationships that Alex had with his friends. I'm looking forward to the second book about Tank.
Christelle
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Let's be honest here : I couldn't resist the cover. There, it's said.
An enjoyable read if you're not looking for a BDSM story, because I don't think this is what it's about. I didn't put any real belief in this book, so it was good.
It's a story about a young guy who tries to please his family above his own needs and can't hide anymore what he wants once he meets THE guy that does it for him.
I quite like the banter between friends, the cheesy way all comes well in the end : I needed that when I
Cadiva
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5* really and I'm only knocking the half off because I wanted more!

As I've said elsewhere in my reviews, BDSM isn't usually my thing because I don't know enough about it to understand why someone would want the pain alongside the sex.
However, with Touchdown I think I've now got more of an insight into the world of the Dom/sub and the sexual tensions in this book were off the Richter Scale.

I could completely understand why giving up control to Lincoln worked for Alex, it took him out of his he
Amanda Viecelli
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, I loved this book. I felt the same way about Overtime when that was released earlier this year so I was excited for another T.S. McKinney book, and I was not disappointed!

Alexander and Lincoln were combustible from the start. I adored the way Lincoln fell for Alexander. Adored it. I was cheering for them the whole time. By the end, I was so proud of Alex and how far he had come it felt like I knew him personally. My heart broke for them, both individually and together, a few times throug
Janie
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, favorite-heroes
4.5 TIE ME UP STARS. God how I loved this book. This is the first book I've read by this author but I am a total fan.

Alex is a star quarterback, has plenty of money, great friends...his life sounds perfect right? And Alex is great at making those around him believe that is true. He buries who he truly is so deep that you could never tell just how miserable he is and how he dreads what the rest of his life has in store for him.

Lincoln is a well known Dom that owns his own BDSM club. He never lets
  • Afterglow (Up-Ending Tad: A Journey of Erotic Discovery, #6)
  • Above All (Jasper Swinton, #1)
  • Would I Lie to You? (The Game Players, #1)
  • Indigo Road
  • College Boys (Men of Holsum College, #1)
  • The Sky Is Dead
  • Falling Into Place
  • Home Ice
  • Strong Side (Eastshore Tigers, #1)
  • Dominque (Knights to Remember)
  • Beautiful boy
  • See the Light (Safe Harbor, #1)
  • The Next Competitor
  • (Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1)
  • Without a Net
  • Yours
  • Hat Trick (Hat Trick #1)
  • Crashing the Net (Crashing, #1)

Game Day (2 books)
  • Gasping for Air (Game Day, #2)
“You, my straight little QB, went roaring into subspace on your virgin run.” 2 likes
“His beautiful eyes. Happiness and sadness swirled within them. I wanted to see them brighten with laughter and I fucking wanted to make the sadness disappear.” 0 likes