Start by marking “Untimely You” as Want to Read:
Untimely You

Untimely You

He can't love her. It simply won't work. Besides, he's already bound to the prison he created. A life that owns him.

She craves to help him. She'll make it work. His secrets test the limits of her sanity and morals. Yet he owns her.

The chains will break free.
The demon will be released.
And he'll be hungry for...her.

Will their untimely love overcome the past and create a
Published July 22nd 2016 by K Webster

To ask other readers questions about Untimely You, please sign up.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She is an angel. Stumbled right into my life and shone light when I was in my darkest place. And ever since, she’s been lighting the way—guiding me toward happiness.

photo 4d62a7df00cf53d8731ce696fc7af903_zps8x6v6nnv.jpg

What an amazing story!! I am going to be honest, I didn’t read the blurb. I just knew that if K. Webster wrote it, then I wanted to read it! I was expecting a dark story and although there definitely were some very sad undertones and our hero has some anger management issues, I
NMmomof4
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
3 Stars

** All of the below spoilers are BIG SPOILERS, so please don't click on the tag unless you are really sure you want it spoiled. I was finding myself adding this warning before every spoiler, and then decided to just post it here once. If you have any further questions that weren't answered below, please PM me :) **

Overall Opinion: This book is REALLY tough for me to break-down and rate. I both liked and disliked things about it. I became frustrated by the constant push and pull from the
Amanda
5 'Crazy & Wacko' stars

This is my first non-cray cray book by K Webster and I think I even like this more than her crazy and dark stuff. Well, let's be honest, her other books mainly makes me uncomfortable, gasping, eyes bulging and eventually fainted. This one is emotional, heartfelt and funny at times.

The blurb actually sounds ambiguous and I don't feel like spoiling too much about the hero's situation. Is really unconventional and delicate. When I found out about it in the beginning, I wa
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★ 3.5 Stars★★★

photo tumblr_nuln7bBXFT1uaabhpo1_500_zps0ujrotne.gif

Nessy hasn't had the best luck in the last year. All she wants to do is start her own publishing company with her best friend and just be happy. In order to to get the ball rolling on that dream, she needs a loan first and that requires her having a steady income for the year. Determined to get that loan, she buckles down and gets a job. But her new boss has something else in mind for her and her kinky mind cant wait to find out what kind of job it is.

Adrian has been suffering i
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"K. Webster" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Untimely You
AUTHOR: K. Webster
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
CHAPTERS: Prologue - 23 - Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: July 26th, 2016

MY RATING: 4 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This author scares the living shit out of me, you just never know from book to book what she's going to throw at you next!!

UNTIMELY YOU: Spoken in 'dual perspectives' Nessy & Adrian

This kicks starts us off in the 'Prologue' where we are int
Rebecca Woodward
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
5 Stars!!

Ms. Webster does it again!! She not only gives us a story with humor and sexiness she gives us a story about love loss and forgiveness. I was so into this read I could not put it down. I love each character in this read. The main characters where so honest and cute. I cried and cried and at one point yelled at my kindle 'Noooo' and then felt relief. She captured many emotions using the perfect words describing her characters feelings. I felt I was a BFF next to her character. Lol! A mus
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo ad19ea09ba4faf305f5125cad768da_zpsrgje7q1b.gif

photo f8854fbac5957359efb4d2634b71b2_zpscin1n2ka.gif“Our kiss is no longer a kiss but instead a man trying to devour the first woman he’s tasted in over a decade. I’m starving for her. The need to touch every part of her is overwhelming. I am completely blinded by it. ”

K.Webster...seriously you continue to amaze me with your words, characters, and storytelling. Whether you write sweet fluffy romance, or dark twisted reads where readers question your sanity, or emotional love stories, your
Nikki ღ Navareus
Re-reading this awesome story again. It's one of my faves!

***FIVE STARS***
I loved every second of this wonderful story and this one is going into my definite re-read shelf. I can't wait to experience this angsty, sexy read all over again. Adrian was gloriously tormented by his feral attraction to Neesy, and Neesy was freaking adorable. She was hilariously sweet and honest to a fault.

It was absolute whiplash experiencing Adrian's back and forth between his animalistic intimacy with Neesy, then b
Dilek VT

They say your life flashes before your eyes when you’re about to die. And mine was full of mistakes.
Worked too much.
Drank too much.
Flash.
Didn’t tell her she was beautiful enough.
Flash.
My life should have been a glorious flipbook of laughter and beautiful memories.
It wasn’t.

description

“If only you’d come to me a year from now. Things would have been much simpler. But you didn’t, Nees. It’s you,” he grumbles.“You’re…”
“Untimely?”
He slaps the desk. “Exactly.”
Tears sting my eyes. “I tol
BexLOVESBooks
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 11.23.55 PM_zpsssgnpkq0.png
I truly don't know how she does it. But she's done it again.

Untimely You is an absolutely fabulous, emotional, gut wrenching, heartwarming book. Don't go into this book thinking that you are going to get a classic K. Webster mindfuck, however do get your emotions in check because this book does not hold back. It does not sugar coat or hold your hand. This book is real, its raw, and it will have you laughing one minute and crying into your pillow the next. Much like life.

This is the story of t
Paige
4 "Untimely" Stars

I love being surprised by K. Webster and I'm now pretty sure she can write anything. This emotional journey was unexpected. I don't know what I expected when I started reading this story but as in true K. Webster fashion she turned my expectations on their head and gave me exactly what I didn't know I needed. Adrian and Nessy's story wasn't traditional but it was powerful.

Adrian's life is not what he wanted. Twelve years ago his life changed and now he's forever changed. Worki
DW
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for Crazy and Wacko.

Such a beautiful book with so many emotions!! ❤
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5 Crazy Stars *****

Untimely You is so different from K. Webster's other works. Although it's not a dark book, it felt like an emotional roller coaster. My heart was cracking with each chapter.

description

Neesy hopes to have her own publishing company, but she needs a loan. Unfortunately, her loan won't get approved because her work history is too short. Her current job is crucial to her dreams.

She's cute, funny, clumsy, and forgiving. When her boss notices her being compassionate to others, he offers
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Untimely You by K Webster
4 stars!!!

“I’m okay!”

K Webster delivers an extremely intense and emotional read with Untimely You. I must admit I was blindsided, this was one of those books I went into blind. While it wasn’t what I was expecting it was none the less heart breaking and extremely thought provoking. What would I do in this scenario? To be honest, I do not have a clue.

This story pulled out every single emotion. While the story was unconventional and certainly a surprise it brought me
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2016-reads, sonal
Neesy - She just needs to keep a job long enough for it to show on her record so she can get a loan for what she really wants to do in life. Start her own publishing company, but can see keep her current job with Adrian being her boss?

Adrian - Is a moody man with good reason. twelve years ago he lost the only woman he has ever loved. Can he move forward and love again or will his wife always be ever present in his life?

K Webster, I would say is known for her dark romances (Which I LOVE), so when
Deborah
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it

Emotional romance 3.5 to 4 stars.

I'm not giving my usual summary because I don't want to spoil this book for you in any way.
Nessy is clumsy, full of life and has a huge heart Adrian is carrying the weight of the world or at least his past on his shoulders, the only thing they have in common is the attraction they both feel.
This is an emotional read and a rocky one at times but I grew to really like these characters and their story.
Carlene Inspired
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Adrian's life stopped 12 years ago, nothing will ever be the same. He holds onto hope that life will turn around and it does when he meets Neesy, though not in the way he ever expected it to. She breathes life into his world, turning the gray to colors and making things a lot more confusing than they were before.
Neesy has her dreams in sight, she just needs a loan to make it all possible and if that means working another 8 months in this job she'll d
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

I had a very hard time rating this book because the premise was great! A few things didn't work for me though...This was quite a different book from this author and while I love her other work, this didn't win me over.
Neesy's life becomes extremely complicated when her boss assigns her with a very tricky job. Unexpected and tough, her new position will challenge her sanity and her heart.
The last thing Adrian wants is to fall for his employee.
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
H had some anger and grief management issues. Also, a heaping mountain of grief and regret on his shoulders. If h hadn't come along when she did, I think he would have gone over the edge. I liked it - not quite the WTFery I expected. 3.5 rounded stars.
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC for an honest review**

K Webster is simply Wonder Woman! She can write dark (I mean real dark, with an added Cucumber), to Historical romance, Paranormal and then we have Untimely You. I really had no idea what to expect with this new read, but OMG all the feels!!

Our female lead is Neesy and I just fell in love with her from the word go. She's funny, clumsy, crazy, charming and caring (all the C's). One particular scene at the start of the book in a restaurant I could identify
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Crazy Clumsy Bernice "Neesy" Noble is true to her name. She's gentle, Noble, kind . But also a healthy dose of Crazy, funny , inappropriately candid. She has a crush on her handsome boss Adrian Hockstead and when she's offered a position at his house, she jumps to it, thinking she's being auditioned to be his kinky sex slave a la Christian Grey and Ana. Teehee! !
Only Neesy could think this absurd .haha.
The story turns from here. She's not here to work per se, but to be a companion to ...........
*~* Susie
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cute-and-sweet, 2016
K Webster has become one of my favorite authors. She is so versatile in her writing and I love the ways she can tell a story. I'm a sucker for really dark reads, but also love me some sappy sweet ones too. Untimely You reminded me of The Road Back to Us in that there weren't many dark elements to it. Yes, it was emotional and angsty and I loved that.

I adored Neesy's character and her clumsy, quirky ways. "Wacko and Crazy" as pet names was hilarious and endearing.

I will continue to stalk this au
Imane Ouadi
Aug 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I don't remember everything in details , but I do remember that the male MC's character was giving me a whiplash , hot'n'cold , yes'n'no (feel like I am going all Katy Perry and shit).
The story was good and the ending was perfect for the characters.
~ Cariad ~
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - a little bit off for the H not being my fav ever...

How K. Webster managed to make this... well, tragedy really, laugh out loud funny and hot and sexy, I'll never know!

The woman's a genius! I love her work.
Tanaka K
“Let me show you how amazing sex can be then. For tonight, I want to be your whole world.”

I have been a fan of K. Webster's books and she always delivers stories that are beyond the norm. There is something different in her books which I love. I love her dark, twisty and fucked up books that always get me to edge of my seat but its her emotional books that are always touch my heart. Untimely You is an emotional book that truly had you on a rollercoaster of feelings. This book had me bawling like
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★

Gosh. I'm not even mad tbh. I'm just disappointed. For a romance book, the author failed to convince me that the Hero is genuinely in love with the heroine. At least, not until the very end. In my eyes, the heroine deserved so much better--she deserved someone better, period.

Our Hero, Adrian has been living in a lie he created for years. In a way, he literally stopped living for 12 years. Consumed by guilt and regrets, he hasn't been able to let himself live the life he truly deserved. But as

AnessaRenee Reviews
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is heart wrenching. Every time I read one of K Webster's book I'm prepared for my heart to be squeezed. There are so many outlets from this author. The more of her work I read the more amazed I am. She reaches so many different genres but no matter what when I pick up a K Webster book I know that I'm going on a ride. This isn't her dark romance but this book takes it out of you emotionally. It does not disappoint whatsoever. Sometimes we let the past control our futures and we don't al ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
K. Webster always delivers. She can write dark twisted maniacs one minute and sweet, quirky, clumsy girls that steal your heart the next. Full review to follow. ❤ ...more
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
description

I think K.Webster just made me her slave with this book. I've fallen head over heels in love with this novel. There are books you have forever in your heart. And there are books simply get under your skin. Untimely You is is in the last category. It hurt, but pain never felt so good. I can't see it like a simple book. It was redemption.

description

I think I've just read dark romance books from this author. I didn't think a contemporary romance novel will impress me as well as they did. But it did. And I rea
Dani
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Untimely "I'm Okay!" Stars!!

When K Webster tells you she's written a romance, you better believe it. Untimely You is so very different to the darker stories that I've read from K. This is a beautiful, heart wrenching story.

Both characters are incredible in their own way, both broken and in need of each other. Adrian is such a complex character and he had me in knots. He's been through so much, and the situation he finds himself in will have your heart breaking on one hand, and then shouting at
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)
  • Second Best
  • The Frenchman's Captive Wife
  • Beautiful Losers
  • Love, Hate & Us
  • Never Again
  • Night Fires
  • James—Uncontrollable (Man Up #4)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me, #3)
  • Euphoria (The Thornfield Affair #1)
  • Embrace (Tangled Love, #2)
  • Breaking Old Habits
  • Where the Wind Whispers (Seasons of Betrayal, #3)
  • Unspeakable Lies (Unspeakable Truths, #1.5)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • 120 days...
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over seventy-five romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing inclu