Start by marking “Shamelessly Spellbound” as Want to Read:
Shamelessly Spellbound

Shamelessly Spellbound (Spells That Bind #2)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Melina Blackwood has never been tempted to get involved with any warlock. That is, until she met Trevor Dupree, a warlock who would need an accountant to figure out how many witches he’s been with. Trevor infuriates her, confuses her, but most of all, he makes her long for his touch. Turning him down wasn’t easy the first time, and she’s not sure she can resist the temptat ...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Shamelessly Spellbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shamelessly Spellbound

Katy Birch
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melina and Trevor

Melina is half witch, half demon. Trevor is a warlock who has been on a quest to find his witch. He is adamant that Melina is his witch. The only problem is, Melina doesnt date and has never dated a warlock.

After a bet, they find themselves living together and embarking on a s**t storm together. They are the celebraty couple in their world and they go through hell to prove themselves with some physco, jealous ladies.

I really enjoyed this book. Melina is a kick ass character wit
Christine
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! Couldn't wait to get to the end. My kind of love story that's silly, sexy, serious and fun all in one. Love the witch and warlock theme and just a fun read!
Tracey
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Melina and Trevors story and its a hot one! steamy hot, these two can't keep their hands off one another!

This is book 2 in the Spells that Bind series that features Witches, warlocks and demons. As said this is Trevor Dupree moment, his had a thing for Melina for a while and has to get another chance to woo her - their chance comes at their friends wedding where Trevor makes a bet with Melina, one she is sure she will win........

One month living with a Warlock, Melina is sure he won't last more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description
A story so filled with suspense, passion, and magic that it held me captive from start to finish. Trevor and Melina grabbed my attention in Sinfully Spellbound with their obvious, yet much denied, attraction. I was eager to dive into their story.
Trevor Dupree is an extremely charming warlock from a well renowned family. He is always searching for the right witch to fall in love with, but it never ends up working out. When he meets Melina Blackwood that all changes, he's immediately smitten with
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, paranormal, romance
Shamelessly Spellbound is the second book in the Spells That Bind series, and concentrates on Trevor and Melina. Trevor is Dylan's partner and best friend. Also, up until six months ago, he was the ultimate man-whore! Every witch he went near, he hoped was "The One" and would dive headlong into a relationship with her, that usually only lasted a couple of weeks. All that changed when he saw Melina, Allie's best friend. Melina is a wonderful character, who uses bitchiness as a weapon. I loved her ...more
2OCC Reviews
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: stefanie
4 stars out of 5

This may be the craziest love triangle I have ever read about. Mainly because two of them don’t know they are in one. This is a fantastical take on a romance novel featuring witches, warlocks, demons and the like. It opened up a whole world that I am looking forward to exploring more.

Melina and Trevor are like oil and vinegar, perfect for each other, they just need to be shaken up. Trevor has been crushing on Melina for months and he finally convinces her to give him a shot. Wha
Books 2 Blog
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the second book in the series. You can read it as a stand alone which I really liked because I didn't read the first. This story ensnared me from the beginning. I couldn't put it down. Melina is fighting her attraction to trevor and he's not having it. He's having to jump through hoops for her, all while there is a psycho after Melina. Their chemistry was off the charts and the steamy scenes where beyond sizzling. There were some twists I didn't see coming but certainly added to the sto ...more
Felicia Semmler
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed book 2 just as much as book one. I loved how Trevor and Mel's relationship grew and the suspense of wondering what was going to happen next. Mel's familiar is by far my favorite and I loved every scene with him.
I can't wait for book 3
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Trevor Dupree is a warlock and a bit of a player. He moved from witch to witch, being infatuated and convinced she will be the one for him - that is until he met Melina Blackwood - a witch who turned him down and then refused to go anywhere near him. For Melina, ever since she met Trevor she can'r get him out of her head and now she is being begged for another chance (can she resist him again?) However there is a woman who will do anything to get Trevor even if that means she has to kill. Can th
Elizabeth Connor
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free e-copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion. I really enjoy Cassandra Lawson‘s writing and this book was no exception. Filled with quirky characters and a believable paranormal realm, this book is fraught with tension as an unknown killer targets Trevor and Melina. Still, it manages to be quite amusing at times.

Melina’s family seems to be the source of most of the humor, with a particularly funny story about how she ended up with her familiar Mr. Whiskers. Then, she
Sylvia Schneider
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Melinda and Trevor are a couple that keeps you smiling... Trevor is determined to prove to Melinda that she is the witch for him...This is a hard task due to the fact that Trevor is a bit of a man-whore. They end up making a bet to see who is right about his whoring ways. While this bet is in process, people keep showing up dead...a "crazy ex" of Trevors seems to be the culprit... She feels they are meant to be and Melinda needs to "go away".
This is a very fun and sexy book....I enjoyed it very
Lisa Lawson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. Shamelessly Spellbound is book two in "The Spell That Binds Series." This is a well-written story of the preternatural community. It is humorous, with steamy love scenes, suspenseful, with a great plot twist.
Trevor has finally found his witch and nothing is going to stop him from bonding with the half witch/ half demon Melina, even if he has to use his creativity to persuade Melina she belongs to him. A terrific 5 star read!
Teri
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Man I am still enjoying the heck out of this series! It's heat and passion, love and hate, jealousy and betrayal. There are witches and magic and spells and laughs. This is an awesome read and truly nothing like what I was expecting but totally what the author said it was. She has a blast with these two that can't figure out how to keep their hands off each other while they are fighting off crazy. This author has done wonderful things and put it all together to bring you an awesome series.
Danielle Goodwin
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cassandra Lawson's "Shamelessly Spellbound" is the second tale in the Spells That Bind series. I love the affinity testing and magical bonding. Melina & Trevor have super hot chemistry! Off the charts! Loads of sexy scenes. I can't wait to read #3...it's coming soon and I think I know which couple it will feature!
Chantell Reid
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the chemistry Trevor and Melina had. Fun, playful, sarcastic, steamy... boy was it steamy.

The story flowed well from book 1 and the suspense that was building, really had me questioning it until the end. Every time I thought I had it figured out, nope!
Shannon White
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is the second book in the series and it is just as captivating as the first. It has me dying to read the next!
Erin
stacey Ellis
Jul 08, 2018
Cheryl
Jun 13, 2018
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.
More about Cassandra Lawson

Spells That Bind (5 books)
  • Sinfully Spellbound