Start by marking “Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Boxed Set

Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Boxed Set

(Bait #1-3)

Discover this #1 HOT alpha billionaire romance with #1 bonus book included for FREE for a limited time!

Sexy East Coast playboy, Nolan Banks, is disturbing my perfectly buttoned-up life. He sleeps with celebrities, jets around the globe and thumbs his nose at the tabloids.

And every time he gets drunk and photographed with some random harlot claiming she's pregnant with
Published July 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bait

Coco.V
Dec 28, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/28/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
She may think otherwise...but what appears fake is actually very real.

I get off on disturbing the peace.

Screwing celebrities, jetting around the globe and thumbing my nose at Page 6. And every time I get drunk and photographed with some random harlot claiming she's pregnant with my lovechild, she gets the call.

The capable Charlene DeMonaco.

Clean it up, Charlie, I made a hot mess of things again. But you always have my back.

She's wicked smart, fierce an
Larissa
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Catch it in full at ♀ Bookworm

Oh boy! I recognize this type of book. Basically, this book was a short story that might have been something for a blog post — weekly but ended up getting published, because no one likes coming back to an author’s blog to read a couple of chapters or catch it on a long newsletter format. And so, on Goodreads, this book has 3 parts (p1 is the girl’s, p2 is the boy’s and p3 is both, POV) and a single book available as well, with all parts included swiftly. Bait is par
K B
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I received a free copy of the box set Baked by Colleen Charles and this review was given freely.
Red Velvet Rapture begins the steamy story of baker Allegra, her Jealous and abusive ex the police officer Matthew, and the secretive alpha male firefighter Gabe. A fire starting in the bakery's oven catches Allegra in between two strong and controlling men and causes the closure of her newly opened business. Ironically, this section of the story ends in a cliff hanger where infertile Allegra
Amy Fudge
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If book 1 is this good, I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series!

Charlie is amazing. She is strong and independent, a hard worker, and willing to do whatever it takes for something she believes strongly in.

Nolan is a playboy billionaire who is always getting himself into trouble, whether it be with women or his parents. He is tired of his playboy lifestyle and is making a concentrated effort to shape up and grow up. But he needs Charlie to do it.

There are a lot of emotions in t
Becky
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nolan and Charlie's story. Nolan's beyond rich, Charlie's seen poor... this is their love story.

So I really wanted to like this book, but it had one problem for me. The last revealed part of the plot. The piece where we discover something about Nolan, about what he knows about Charlie, and about their relationship from his perspective. I think we needed to know that much further up front. I couldn't understand why Nolan seemed to fall in love with Charlie so quickly. It made no sense to me, but
Bonita
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superb

What can I say other than I gave Bait a 5 star rating for the unique romance about Charlie and Nolan. He has a real manwhore reputation, and she’s the new hire legal counsel for his business. There is plenty of sexual chemistry to light fires and such a unique twist or two that you won’t anticipate to the storyline. There’s plenty of angst, almost too much, but then the twists and turns came along and save the book from a downgrade. I can’t wait to read more of Colleen Charles smart and en
Gladys
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an emotional roller coaster ride of sizzling chemistry, emotional turmoil, angst, heartbreak, anger and frustration. Nolan and Charlie have a very rocky road to travel as twists, lies and Momzilla cause as much damage as possible. I liked these two together and how you could feel everything they were going through. A very entertaining and enjoyable read. This is my voluntary, honest review.
Vicki
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Will they Ever reach their HEA

After reading book 2 first, this book was so hard for me to love quite as much. That’s not to say it isn’t as good, it just gave me so many cringe moments. I hated the attitude of a couple of the integral characters, it was initially hard to take our man Nolan seriously, and I felt so horrible for Charlie. Did they get a HEA? You have to read it to see who gets happy and who gets what’s coming to them!
Donna Flint
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A tight band of brothers, each oozing sex appeal and rich in wealth. None of them see any of this coming until it's right in front of them, invading their hearts and minds. The woman are strong and capable, but vulnerable at the same time. These brothers don't stand a chance.

A wonderful series. You won't regret getting to know these guys and the woman who win their hearts.
Holly Minch
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book seemed to go all over the place and was hard to follow in spots. It seems like it took place over a week I think? It is hard to tell and there is just to much tossed together to get a good read on the characters it seems like they jump around a lot and there is an attempt at a mystery that just leaves the reader confused it was not bad and I read it all but it was a hard read.
Emma Graham
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Really loved this book. Colleen has done it again. Strong female and male characters. Nolan banks is a playboy getting into trouble left right and centre. Charlie is part of his legal team. With ups and downs, office bullies that you want to scream at. Nolans mother is a piece of work and I wanted too shout at her too.
Jurae
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The story line was good. I found it funny and dramatic at times. Charlie and Nolan's relationship was allowed to develop naturally. But the story left unanswered questions like who was embezzling the money? What happened with Callum? So many unanswered questions. But I still enjoyed the book.
Brenda Sweeting
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series - you have to read it
Alina
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG......NOLAN BANKS......I couldn't get enough of him and Charlie!! Once I started, I didn't want to put it down. Definitely a crazy whirlwind love story but loved every bit of it.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chandra's Review

This was a great book to read from the beginning to the end! I loved it. I would definitely recommend this book to read!👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙋🙋🙋🙋
Kim Swetman
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quite a few sleepless nights until I managed to finish these books. I loved the storyline and what a fantastic author
Lori
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Bait

This story keeps you on the ball. I can not keep track of what is real and what is pretend. But the ending caught me off guard. I am looking forward to reading book two.
Marge Woods
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Too much angst

Never have read a story that had so many break ups and fights and lies. Depressing and not worth the read.
Kirsty Lyon
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

This was a delightful read. I was drawn in from the beginning and the characters were well written and you felt drawn to them.
Julia Handley
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part 1
 OK I'm already laughing at the first paragraph. One of her inner thoughts.
 "I felt like I'd been stuffed into some synthetic prison featuring a sagging crotch and creased ankles"
I enjoyed reading Charlies inner voices she cracked me up. Nolan seems to have taken a fancy to Charlie. She has feelings for him that she is scared to let out, she still finds it weird he is in to her. At first I couldn't decide if he was just being charming or just using her, but he seems to care for her. Even i
Debbie Messenger
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good

Really enjoyed this book, A good read love Nolan Banks, will defo read Chases story next. Defo recommend this book.
Kl
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
These were each fairly short stories. Each one with a cliff hanger. My problem with short stories is that the next book spends so much time rehashing the last book. Thus a 300 page series is really a 200-240 page series.
This was an okay read. There were a lot of places where it drug a little. The out of control mother was also not very believable. If the father had never let the mother run his and his sons business before why would he suddenly change that and why wouldn't the son question it an
Sam Power
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Another great book series, Easy story to get into hoping they end up together in the end.. I read part 1 as a bonus book at the end of Baked boxset. I was lucky to read Bait boxset so i didnt have to wait to be able to read the whole story in 1 go.

Charlie: A lawyer who has worked hard to get where she is, she was brought up by her single father she knows what its like to struggle for money. Gose to work for Banks Real
Terra Drynan-Werder
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was the first book by Colleen Charles that I have read and I will certainly be looking into her other works. I enjoyed her writing style and descriptive nature along with the development of the characters. I loved that Charlie was strong, determined, principled and not a quitter as I could relate to those qualities easily. Nolan while an "Alpha" was hot and demanding, but also had a vulnerable side that you don't often see in a Alpha male type book. I really enjoyed this story and the twist ...more
Katie Jo
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
While he's not the most Alpha male I've ever read, Nolan was definitely a force to be reckoned with. When Charlie accepts a lawyer position in Nolan's company, she has no idea what she's signed up for. There is definitely some intrigue in the story, but the romance seemed a bit forced between Charlie and Nolan at times. I had a couple jaw-dropping moments and overall enjoyed the characters (except for Nolan's mother... What a witch!). Definitely excited to see what happens in Chase's story "Hook ...more
Corina Jamieson
Aug 14, 2016 rated it did not like it
Two dimensional

Whilst not the worst I've read its not great.
Everyone is two dimensional and it reads in the same way. Despite there being many (two many if I'm honest) hurdles for them to cross the whole series reads flat.
I have no idea what motivates any of these characters, no idea what the connection between the two leads is, no understanding of the how or the why they attract each other.
Its just flat.. Emotionless and redundant. (In my opinion).
Mae Nunnally
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bait was very refreshing. I enjoyed Bait from beginning to end. It also made me smile every time I read the last name Banks. Banks is a family name for me and to see it in a story...well let's just say it tickled my fancy. When I finished reading Bait, I was like... I want more. I wanted the story to continue on, I didn't want it to end there. I think everyone should give Bait a read. Oh and I know it is only a story, but I really didn't like Jasmine ( I think that the name ).
Michelle Crandell
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Up too late

This book had me up till 2am trying to figure out what was going to happen with Charlie and nolan. I really like how the author gave both points of view. All though you don't hear Nolan's until book 2 I also love how you share their wedding. It really makes happily ever after
Janene Farrelly
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read these books twice. From the first page to the last you can't put the book down. I loved that the first book was from her perspective and the second was from his but it Continued along the time line not from the beginning with the last book being from both perspectives. Loved the inner monologues as well as all the twists.
Stephanie
Aug 17, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

The first part of the story was really good however the following two not so much. The story lost its momentum, I didn't feel the chemistry between them. There was so my much back and forth that I lost interest. I started skimming through it.

• Jameson Hotel: Book 1
  • Pulse
  • Teased  (Resisting the Billionaire, #1)
  • Wild Girls Rule (Everly Brothers, #1)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
  • He Touches Me  (The Seen Trilogy, #2)
  • Lucian & Lia Trilogy: Pierced / Fractured / Mended (Lucian & Lia, #1-3)
  • How To Catch A Billionaire (How To Catch A Billionaire, #1-3)
  • Stepbrother Fixation
  • Billionaire's Apprentice (Billionaire Romantic Thriller, #1)
  • Wild, Wicked and Wanton: A Hot Historical Romance Bundle
  • Hearts Aflame Collection III: 4-Book Bundle
  • On His Orders (The Billionaire's Way, #1)
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Guilty Passion
  • Wicked Game
  • Her Secret Millionaire
  • The Princess and the Billionaire (Billionaire Lovers #2)
After 26 years in Corporate leadership at a Fortune 500, I discovered people within the organization lacked integrity. I’d always known deep in my soul that I was trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole since I’m the typical creative type. I miss my staff but I don’t miss the corporate world. It’s been said that the Universe will let you know if something isn’t right for you. The first time, ...more

Bait (3 books)