Start by marking “Encore (Descendants of Ra #4)” as Want to Read:
Encore (Descendants of Ra #4)

Read Book* *Different edition

Encore

(Descendants of Ra #4)

Ridley Cross will stop at nothing to break her family curse—including enslaving an innocent man, EJ Nicolis. He doesn’t deserve it, but regardless of the consequences, she’ll use him as a means to an end. However, the more time she spends with EJ, the line between survival and passion blurs. Can she trust the man she has shamelessly used?

Trapped in a prison of his own fle
Published July 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Encore

Tanya
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She will do anything to break the curse even using an innocent to do it. One problem the more time she spends with him the more the lines are getting blurred. He is trapped and he would do anything to resist as all he wants is too kill them but it is getting harder. Can the curse be broken? Can they both survive? Is there a way to break both the curse and to be together? See if there is

Debbie Caswell
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in this wonderful series and I do recommend that you read them in order so you have the best reading experience.

This is a quick short read that can be knocked over in just a few hours but be aware that it is super steamy there are no holds barred on the S**S scenes. Ridley will do anything to escape her families curse even if that is at the expense of Ej but what s the pull that is between them Will EJ's brothers destroy her to rescue him or will true love win out.

I recei
Philleys Peters
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This should be read after all the previous books, to better understand where the storyline is at, and what the recurring characters are up to. EJ is caught up in Ridley's web, but there's a lot more to her tale of woe that will bring him to love her and champion her cause, against his family's wishes. I loved reading this book and I only have praises for the whole series so far!

Nancy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book number four in the Descendants of Ra series and I have read them all thus far. I have loved this whole series they are just so much fun and steamy read. The characters are great and once you start reading this series you won’t want to stop until you have read them all.

Kathleen Bradbury
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! What else is there to say. This was a really HOT story, and you will be missing out if you don't read it. I couldn't put it down it was that good!

Hanna
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everyone wants an encore of this story!!!!! I really enjoyed this read and I cant wait to read more in this series, so exciting

Mary
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Action packed enjoyable story. I liked the characters and the story-line. Definitely hot and steamy too.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*
Karen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a good storyline that is compelling and gripping. The characters are intriguing, delightful, and well developed. I liked reading this book.
Pat W
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hot read by this author. Her books are outstanding. This was a gripping read just like the others. Thrilling also. I was given this book via Booksprout and I give my honest review
BooksRLife247
I wasn't the biggest fan of this book or series. I felt it had a great concept but how it was played out was lacking. I have a hard time labeling how this book was because it has promise and I am interested in seeing other works by this author to see if they are better.

Essjaybee1970
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Aug 17, 2017
Tera Comer
Aug 18, 2017

I wrote my first novel about a reporter and a hockey player after the U.S. hockey team won gold in the 1980 Olympics. I love writing flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry. I write complicated stories for complicated people. Paranormal romances and fantasy novels are my favorite genre. I'll read anything about fairies, demons, or angels, but I also enjoy Stephen King and

Descendants of Ra (4 books)
  • Eternity (Descendants of Ra #1)
  • Everlasting (Descendants of Ra #2)
  • Evermore (Descendants of Ra, #3)