Start by marking “Flawless Danger (The Spencer & Sione Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Flawless Danger (The Spencer & Sione Series, #1)

Flawless Danger

(The Spencer & Sione Series #1)

Spencer Edwards—the beautiful thief who made a FLAWLESS MISTAKE when she betrayed the wrong man—is back in a new sexy, dangerous story of revenge, deception and romance!

When the man Spencer tried to scam discovers her scheme, he turns the tables on her, forcing Spencer to use her devious tricks on a handsome stranger from his past. But when her duplicitous talents put h
Published August 2nd 2016 by BonzaiMoon Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Flawless Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flawless Danger

"Avonna
Dec 31, 2016 rated it liked it
FLAWLESS DANGER (The Spencer & Sione Series, #1) by Rachel Woods is a thriller/mystery with romantic elements that I have very mixed feelings about. The writing is well done with very short change of point of view chapters to keep the story moving. The characters are my personal problem. Just as in Gone Girl, if I don’t like the characters, I don’t enjoy the book. No matter how many times you tell me Spencer had a terrible childhood, and it was too many times, I couldn’t warm up to her.

The t
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
review by

cropped-Imbtl.jpg

Hot; charged with suspense; mysterious!!!

review 1

Amazing cover, great title. It was the perfect beginning for this story. We can see the setting, feel the danger, sense the heat!
Fast-paced read, that kept me guessing and ended wanting more. In fact, I'm really looking forward for book two. There were so many things left unsaid, that I already can envision trouble in the near future. How can a love story survive so many secrets? I know Ms. Woods is going to make it with a great spin to it.
Thre
Tony Parsons
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
What was in Spencer’s past dark closet. Goodreads only
Houston, TX. Spencer Edwards (23) was not really sure what to think about Benjamin “Ben” Chang (entrepreneur).

Why is she headed to the Belizean Banyan Resort (BBR, San Ignacio, Belize)?
What did Spencer tell Sione “John” Tuiali’I (BBR resort owner/mgr.)?
Tommy Fong (Asian thug) had tried to attack Spencer in her room. Sione had saved her from sudden death.
Sione had called David “D.J.” Jones (Sione’s cousin, security firm owner, PI) to come inv
Laura Ruetz
Dec 23, 2016 rated it liked it
I give this book 3.5 stars because it had some really good elements. I liked the character of Sione and although she is unlikable in the beginning, I liked Spencer. The reader gets more insights and knowledge about her as the book progresses and it helps to bridge that initial disconnect with her that formed with me in the early chapters of the book. The mystery of the reasons why Ben sent Spencer to Sione was a good plot element, but it started to get a little stale. Sadly, Ben's character laps ...more
Jacquie
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it
When Spencer makes an unforgivable error and betrays a man she cares about, it sends her on a path of redemption she may not survive.

There were many good elements to this storyline, but I found it hard to believe or care in these characters. The writing is somewhat disjointed. Maybe this shouldn’t be the first in the series as I lost track of what was going on more than once.

The descriptions are good, but as a lead character Spencer leaves me cold. She is a thief, a scheming liar, and money hung
Linda
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I obtained this ARC from the author and didn't know who I was more angry with! Well, maybe Spencer Edwards! How can a college graduate be some DUMB and listen to her thieving sister? Desperate because she'd blown her interview for a legit job, Spenser sat mopping and having a pity party as she sat on a bench in front of Houston's reflecting pool when a gorgeous man sat down next to her without an invitation. The next thing she knew she'd agreed to have dinner and that was the beginning of her do ...more
Lisa Jolly
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free as an ARC for my honest review.

Spencer Edwards hasn’t had the greatest start to life with a terrible childhood, she is desperate for money and blows her last interview for a decent job. She meets Ben Chang after the interview while she is sitting on a park bench. She usually doesn’t date, but she dates him. Ben finds out that she has stolen money and a Rolex watch from him, so he uses video footage of the theft to blackmail her in a downward spiral of wrongs. Sione Tuia
Denise Van plew
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first time in reading this author with the storyline grabbing my attention. Little did I know I would fight off and on with myself to read and then not read this one because I get mad at it in parts. I also missed that I should of read a short one before this one so maybe I could of not gotten so mad. Spencer is quite a piece of work I do say. She is the one that I can not believe sometimes the choices she makes but understand because it is part of the story. This also has a bit of da ...more
Lillian Cummings
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Your past will haunt you forever. Spencer thought that she had found a guy that she could like but she did something stupid, she tried to steal from him and shot him. She wanted to run but Ben found her and she needs to pay for her mistake. Ben's isn't a nice man, he is a violent criminal that will use Spencer to get what he wants. She owes him now and he will get his reward.
She has been sent to Belize on a mission and it isn't what she thinks. She will meet there women that will be killed and s
Emma bramley
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is the first book in the series and what a fantastic start it is. This book has lots of suspense and mystery in the story. This book is amazing from the beginning to the very last page. This book has fab characters which have very hot chemistry between them making the pages set alight as you read. This is a very addictive read you'll wont want to put down. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended

Jill
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Spencer is not a very nice woman who gets involved with not very nice men, Ben, Tommy, and Sione (John). There is a repetitiveness or perhaps obsessiveness to certain plot details. Crimes and violence are prevalent throughout out the story. Written at about a ninth grade level, there are sexual components.
Angala Fox
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review.
I loved the prequel to this book Flawless Mistake and was looking forward to reading this book. I was not disappointed. Flawless Danger is a wonderful book full of suspenseful twists and turns and great mystery. I loved the characters and how their story unfolded. I can't wait to continue this awesome series.
Kaila
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
this was interesting.. it wasn't my favorite i admit.. but it wasn't bad. the plot at times left me confused.. i wasn't sure where i was at in the story and at other times it made sense. the characters and writing though i really enjoyed. i am glad i got to review it
Barbara
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the first book and then this one and have enjoyed them both very much. I wonder if there is going to be another one? I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Karlene J
Dec 27, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Combine print and ebook 2 17 Jul 24, 2016 12:19AM

• Taboo: Mother's Desperate Measures
  • The Greek Tycoon's Secret Child
  • Dream Stallion (Horsemen, #1)
  • Warrior
  • Captive Loving
  • The Butcher and Other Erotica
  • Summer's End
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife
  • All I Ever Wanted (Grayson Friends, #8)
  • Never Kiss a Stranger (Foxe Sisters Trilogy, #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby
  • The Viking's Captive Princess
  • Unlacing the Innocent Miss (Regency Silk & Scandal, #6)
  • Midnight Blue (Wyoming Frontier, #1)
  • Strangers In Paradise
  • Shockwave (The Tarot Series, #1)
  • Bought by the Greek Tycoon

The Spencer & Sione Series (3 books)
  • Flawless Mistake (The Spencer & Sione Series #0.5)
  • Flawless Betrayal (The Spencer & Sione Series #2)