Start by marking “Set-up (Moving On, #1)” as Want to Read:
Set-up (Moving On, #1)

Set-up (Moving On, #1)

Rachel's two best friends have had it with her non-existent love life.

Divorced from an abusive husband and with two children in tow, she and her best friends have been living together in harmony for over a year. And while they love each other dearly, there is something none of them have in their lives: romance.

So when her friends convince Rachel to sign up on an online dat
Published August 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Set-up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Set-up

Dee
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 stars

This story is told in third person and completely from Rachel’s point of view. I’m not always a fan of singular point of view, however, it worked extremely well for this story. I found myself able to relate to Rachel’s character from the get-go so it was no hardship to be in her head throughout.

I may, or may not, be familiar with online dating and the trials that can and often do go hand in hand with hooking up with a virtual stranger. A couple of the situations were a little scary
Mandy 'Hammie'
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book as a quick read. The characters, storyline was engaging and really funny. It's well written and had me gripped from the very first page.
Wendy Turner
Teresa
Dec 20, 2017
Emily Selleck
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I literally devoured this book. I don't normally read romance, and this book made me question that decision. It really drew me in and kept me guessing, the characters were people I felt drawn to, and I felt a great since of "beginning" at the end, which was a nice way to wrap it up. A quick, entertaining read :)
Readingsarcastic
Jun 22, 2018
Janice
is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2018
I write what compels me, I read what calls me, and I try not to lock myself into any boxes. That's why my books, and my book reviews, span over multiple genres, themes, and viewpoints.

I'm also currently looking for my top 1,000 fans. Head over to my website to get in my Constant Readers group and see all the goodies I have in store for you.

I'm so thankful for the people who have reviewed my work s