Start by marking “A Beautiful Sight” as Want to Read:
A Beautiful Sight

A Beautiful Sight

At the age of eight years old, I lost two things: my parents and something that most people take for granted. It was at that moment I began to experience the world differently from everyone else. I accepted my fate, living my life to the fullest and the best way I know how. Giving up on love was something I had to do because men couldn’t cope with my condition. Then I met ...more
Published August 16th 2016 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Beautiful Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Beautiful Sight

Start your review of A Beautiful Sight
London
I almost DNF due to an explicit sex scene directly at the start of the book with another woman.

The hero has a tragic past so he only has sex and doesn't kiss anyone he sleeps with. He sleeps with the heroine on the first date and he treats her just like every other woman. He continues to treat her like this each time they're intimate until she calls him out and he tells her she's just a fuck to him like all the others.

My issue was that every time they separated he never goes after her. They
Katy
Warning. Full on rant below. A long one. With lots of colorful language.

There were so many things wrong with this book I don't even know where to begin. I am completely mystified by the glowing reviews.

This book begins with a bang. Literally. Our hero is on his way to a hotel for a laughably quick quicky with a woman named Samantha. Honestly, if I were to guess their relationship from the two-page long sex scene alone, I would have assumed he was paying her by the hour (or minute?). Not
Rohina
A Beautiful Sight hold true to its title. It is a quick, sweet and a beautiful story.

Sandi Lynn has been my go-to author for when I want something sweet with minimalist angst. Sandi's books follow a certain pattern. there is an asshole male lead who has a tragic past and a female lead who fits the hero's personality perfectly, and she too comes with a tragic past of her own.

Ethan Kline is a ruthless business man, who is also known as the "Iceman" in the business world. Ethan has no feeling
Jo
Jul 21, 2016 rated it liked it
The story is nice, lovely n wonderful, but why make Aubrey return her sight?

Why?

Why we can't accept people are handicapped, I knew it's for the good n the book is HEA, I don't quite understand. If Ethan n Aubrey just like that, I will give it in 4, now because of the ending, I give it 3.

I remember another story share the similar lines, the man lost his sight because an accident, he was angry man but when he met the girl, he changes. It's nice even he fail to return his sight.

Sometime imperfect
Dawn
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazingggggggggggggggggg I am so doing my happy dance right now :)

Sandi Lynn has a way with her books they draw you in to the story makes each page come alive

I absolutely adore her writing, just truly amazing
Melanie♥
2.5 stars.
It was a sweet story, but whole part about her regaining her sight was too unrealistic and ruined it for me. What doctor meets with a person not related to the patient AND promises a surgical cure without seeing the patient's medical records?
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
God this book was so fucking boring, the story felt too rushed the whole story is just all over the place. The hero was a huge asshole & the heroine is just too forgiving & annoying as hell. I was so looking forward to reading this book but geez it was a huge let down.
Aya
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luv!'luv'luv this book!
I just read it for a half day and here I im smiling crazy . Anywoo just as expected to sandi lynn im gonna love her books. First chapter I just a bit annoy to Ethan but niw I know his past I considered to like him. And to the women here or should I name Aubrey very independent women here lost her sight at a young age... welp as usual not gonna say all the story.
The ending was good so its not a bad ending
Rachmi

It is sadden me that I gave this one only 1 star and the first one of this year when I really hoped that I will like it and it’s my kind of reading. But I just didn’t enjoy it and have problem to connect with Aubrey, the heroine, and Ethan, the hero.

Everything in this book felt so fast, Aubrey and Ethan relationship takes turn really fast after only 10 minutes they having conversation for the first time. While I barely know them, they already talk about how they cannot forget about
Ani
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this book like : '' I'm sure I wont like it''. Let me tell you now: What a wonderful surprise it was... I LOVED IT.

Such a good book, I should expected it, since it's Sandi Lynn we're talking about, but...
Aubrey is a beautiful character, a really strong one a lovable easygoing girl, who lost her sight really young and learned how to live with it. Most of the characters in her shoes would be victimizing themselves for the whole book ( at least in the books I've read, that's why I
Kim Whitehead
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming!! Such a sweet story!
Stacy Hahn
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Beautiful Sight was just that, beautiful.

Aubrey was beautiful, strong, and lived her life just like everyone else, except that she was blind. She could do anything except let herself fall for a man because disappointment always followed when they weren't man enough to deal with her condition. That was until she met Ethan Kline. She could see past his exterior and reputation.

Ethan was a ruthless businessman who was known as "the iceman" because he had no feelings. He shut himself off to all
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I was intrigued by the synopsis on this one so I picked it up. We meet Ethan or as he is often called, the "Iceman" and he holds true to that description. He is cold, uncaring and lets no one in his inner circle that isn't already there.

Aubrey is a breath of fresh air. Although she is legally blind, she has lived her life to the fullest and does things her own way. The two seem like an unlikely pairing, but maybe they can heal each other.

It's difficult in stories that have insta-lust, I think,
Nina
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Meh. I was so excited for this story mainly due to the blind heroine. Unfortunately, she was kind of pathetic and came off as too desperate. Hero was...forgettable and mainly unlikeable the majority of the story. Chemistry was missing. Everything happened so fast that it was unbelievable. This story was full of fluff served with a side of cheesy and undeveloped characters. There were also proofreading and grammatical errors on top of that.

I fell in love with this author's debut, Forever Black,
Jackie pinhorn
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
what a beautiful brilliant Story! well done Sandi Lynn!

Ethan is a arrogant sexy man who is messed up from his past! He is cold and emotionless until he meets Aubrey.

Aubrey is blind caused from an accident when she was a child, Aubrey fall's for Ethan even though she knows he us a player and treats people badly but deep down inside she knows Ethan is holding back on her because of his past.

this is a lovely story quite emotional at times, loved the banter and attraction between them both! very
Dounya El-hage
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG

I have to say it is definitely the top of my list off all Sandi Lynn books.

It shows a different side completely as you actually get to feel your are part of Aubrey life and how she lives her life being blind.

I loved the book and cant wait for the next Sandi Lynn book, started and finished in 1 day
Cim
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so looking forward to this book! I was so excited it was released earlier than expected, and it do not disappoint! It was a terrific read! Love-Love-Love It!! Thank you for another great read!!!
Tabitha Anthony
Love

I have loved every book written by sandi Lynn. She never lets you down. This was another great book book by here.
Riz
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
I couldn't get into this book.
Everything felt too rushed for my liking.
Diana Laura
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
A good book, and the definition of pure romance, the main characters really transmitted their feelings.

There were moments where it wasn't that realistic, but even those moments were cute and not annoying something that I've been founding a lot, on this genre.
Vfc
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dawn Rickard
Outstanding

Oh my word Sandi has graced us with another magnificent story.

Aubrey is a remarkable 25 year old who has come so far when she was eight years old she lost her eyesight in a car accident witch took the lives of her parents. She went to live with her aunt Charlotte and uncle.

One night at her best friend Penelope's gallery showing she met the handsome Ethan Kline. Of course he didn't know she was blind but when Aubrey told him he didn't mind it one bit because he thought she was the
J.A
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That's the first word that comes to mind when I finish reading the phenomenal book. Then later a few other words came; beautiful, gut wrenching, emotional, survivors, anything is possible.

I'm a big fan of Sandi Lynn, I love how her charters make me feel. It doesn't make feel I'm just reading a book. I feel like I'm transported to each and every scene and that I've become apart of the characters life.

I love every aspect of this book. So much feelings. I didn't put the book down, I
2OCC Reviews
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Wow, beautiful is definitely a word I would use to describe this story. It was lighter on the angst but had such a a meaningful message behind it. I loved this set of characters and how well they all meshed well together.

Ethen made me so mad half the time. I found my self wanting to throw my kindle at the wall. After we found out about his past, we see the gradual change in him and her went from being a donkey to the best alpha.

Audrey was sweet. Not in an innocent virgin type way but I'm a way
Valorie
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
O......M........G. I love Sandi Lynn............. I've read every single book, and every single time its a winner for me. Ethan for me was a total DICK! And his treatment of Aubrey or for the women that worked for him was straight up terrible, BUT after I learned why, I didn't agree but understood. I only wish he came out with his issues sooner. I really wanted to jump in this book and beat the snot out of him but he eventually showed he had a heart somewhere in the asshole that he was. I really ...more
Neisha † The Submissive Poet †
Ethan definitely had me pulling out my hair, but once I realized where his problems came from and saw his devotion to Aubrey it was all worth it. Only problem was sometimes the conversations didn't flow naturally.
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Beautiful

Such a beautiful, heart warming love story. The thought of the impossible being possible story. Another strong woman to stand up to the sexy, bad boy millionaire. Loved this book!!! Thank you, Sandi Lynn!!!
Karina Sanchez
Amazing

Another great book by Sandi lynn. I really enjoyed reading all her books but this one tops all of them. It was something different from any of her books and was perfectly written. I can't wait to read more books from this author in the future.
Saleen
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Even in a world of darkness, you will always see light."
Aim
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story!

What a great read! Full of alpha, sexy, sweet, touching...my heart swelled throughout this whole book. Aubrey will always be in my heart!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The CEO's Unexpected Child (Millionaires of Manhattan, #4)
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Sexy Beast
  • Accidental Proposal (A Year Agreement #1)
  • The Difference
  • Falling in Between
  • Dad Bod: a sexy romantic comedy
  • Love Online
  • His Lover's Little Secret (Millionaires of Manhattan #3)
  • His
  • The Unexpected Nanny
  • The Greek's Forgotten Wife (The Boarding School Series, #1)
  • January On Fire (Firehouse 56 #1)
  • The Sheik’s Baby Surprise (The Boarding School Series, #4)
  • Burning with Desire (Forbidden Heat #1)
  • A Wish for Us
  • From Ashes To Flames (West Brothers #1)
  • Falling for Jordan (A Different Kind of Love, #2)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.