Start by marking “Her Black Heart (The Dark Amulet #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Black Heart (The Dark Amulet #2)

Her Black Heart

(The Dark Amulet #2)

Julia Dunham is a monster. Her heart has been consumed by an amulet meant to create terror…

As a young girl, Julia received an amulet tainted by Abaddon, the Supreme Demon of the Netherworld, and the sigil slowly corrupts her heart. The power of the deceptive pendant gains the attention of her former employer, Maurice. He sends thugs to murder Julia and steal the amulet.

Im
Published August 23rd 2016 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Her Black Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Black Heart

The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Abaddon has returned this time his eyes were set on another of worlds wrongly murdered females. I have to say this seems like his hands may have more work to do. Julia had this amulet since early childhood. Of course being that it belonged to Abaddon at some point and was meant to change ones heart. It did its job up to a point. With all the years Julia had the amulet the one thing it was meant to do it did not do completely. There was still something good within her.

Ra'zael was not your typica
Caroline Doig
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these stories by A.J. Norris and this one is a fantastic read as well. I don’t want to give any spoilers because I don’t think that I will do this book any justice so read A.J.’s blurb and that will give you the gist to this story. This book is more exciting than the 1st one and I can’t wait to read the 3rd book, I loved the chemistry between Julia and Ra’zael it’s scorching hot fantastic storyline I just loved the whole book. A fantastic story a 5 plus +++++ ⭐ read and I highly recommend ...more
Christy O'Dell
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic sequel to the first book.

I loved Julia and Raz’s story. These two were a very entertaining couple. Her Black Heart, book two in this series was well put together, fast paced and the main couple has a pretty steamy relationship. The story line is good and keeps you tuning the pages well past bed time!

I enjoyed seeing some of the characters from the first book threaded throughout the second book and how they have progressed. I can’t wait to read book three and I am so glad I stuck with t
Michelle
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Julia and Raz's story is an emotional one but it had me hooked from the start. Love the intense interactions and steamy chemistry between them. This author has created a world with fallen angels, guardians, trapped souls and a paranormal romance that is full of surprises. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She got an amulet but it made her so some awful things and it turns her heart black. It is powerful and then she is killed and the amulet taken. Now she is stuck.on earth. She wants it back. He is a fallen Angel and he needs to help her to get his wings back. He knows there is some good left in her but he must stop her getting the amulet again. See us he can help her

Scarolet Ellis
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Black Heart by A.J. Norris is another awesome book writen by an awesome author. This is book number two in this series and I am so glad i read this story. I highly recommend this story to all who love an awesome story. I loved it.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this story, I couldn't put it down. I read the book in one day.This author is an awesome writer.I cannot wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.

Amanda
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was even better than the first one! I loved reading Julia’s story and it was even more emotional than the one before. Plus for me she was even easier to relate to. She’s an amazing character and I enjoyed her interaction with Ra’zael. I also loved seeing more of Amalya with Hazel. That story line is just incredible. I can’t wait to see how this finishes out in book 3!
Amanda Sauer
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from this author. I have t been disappointed by any book I have read by this author. I look forward to reading more by this author soon.
Angela
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In the sequel to Her Black Wings, we get the story of Julia and Ra’zael, AKA Raz. We see some of our cast from the previous book. We are back in contact with Amalya, Elliott, Aba, and even Hazel puts in an appearance. This book is even better than the first one. Although, I think part of that is personal preference since I didn’t have to deal with Elliott’s pity party this time around. He actually acted like a man a few times. I am interested to see how everything is going to come out with Amaly ...more
Ramona Plant
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great follow up on the first book, however it can stand on its own quite easily. The plot at times is rather complicated so it definitely grabs your attention 100%. Overall the book is well paced and has a lot going on carrying it from the perspective of the individuals in this story. There are lots of twists and turns in this story so keep up.

Julia was much more likable than the main character in the first series. She goes through quite some changes during this book as well as Raz. Th
Tracey
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review, from Lovers of Paranormal and the author.***

This is the story of Julia Dunham who received an amulet tainted by Abbadon and Guardian Angel Ra’zael(formerly demon goat Aza’zel). Julia hasn’t had much of a life since she first met Aza’zel when she was a child, but she believes that the amulet is her good luck charm and has kept her out of trouble this whole time. Aza’zel’s memories come back and he turns to Elliot and Amayla to return his wi
Felicia A
YAYYYY!!!!! Another editing project is now a published book!
Lou
Dec 18, 2018
Virginia Lee
Dec 25, 2016
Daniella Marchand
Interesting & Captivating

I really like stories about fallen angels and such, they are always enjoyable, intense, engaging, good chemestry, and some mystery. Always looking for redemption, fast Pages, some steam, Well writen.
But I'll recommand to read the first one of this serie, cause some of the characters are jumping in this one.

Brandi Amburgey
Nov 06, 2017
Annie
Jan 07, 2017
A.J. Norris
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sarah reid
Joe Pranaitis
KelticKat
R
Dec 24, 2016

• Emilia: Part 1 (Trassato Crime Family #3)
  • The Rest Will Come
  • Voyeur
  • The Revenant (No Direction Home #4)
  • 13: An Anthology of Horror and Dark Fiction
  • Battle (The Traveler #5)
  • Lost in Wildwood
  • Secondhand Sinners
  • Grace Under Fire (Locker Nine #2)
  • My Soul to Keep
  • Captive-in-Chief
  • Gathering Home (Once Upon an Apocalypse #3)
  • Unwanted World (EMP Survivor #4)
  • The Initiation
A.J. Norris writes action-packed, character driven stories. She likes her paranormal and romantic suspense dark and delicious with a touch of humor. Her favorite kind of protagonists are strong heroines who often become their own hero.

A.J. lives in Michigan with her supportive family and two adorable Yorkie mixes. She currently serves on the board for the Greater Detroit RWA.

The Dark Amulet (6 books)
  • Her Black Wings (The Dark Amulet #1)
  • Her Black Soul (The Dark Amulet #3)
  • Her Black Magic (The Dark Amulet Series Book 4)
  • Fireproof (Dark Amulet Legends)
  • The Dark Amulet Series: Books 1-3