Start by marking “André (The Uncompromising, #3)” as Want to Read:
André (The Uncompromising, #3)

André

(The Uncompromising #3)

André

The Marines trained me to set my sights and wait for the shot. For eight years, I guarded my brothers and defended my country. Now I protect my clients. My personal security firm is the best in the business because I leave nothing to chance… until a dark-haired, hazel-eyed spitfire crosses my path.

She and her sexy as hell strip tease were supposed to be a one-night d
Published October 16th 2017 by Sybil Bartel

To ask other readers questions about André, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about André

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Kendall Reed can never let anyone know who she really is. Not only would it mean certain death to her, but to anyone she associates with. While hiding in a biker gang, two things happen that changes her life. Andre Luna comes into her life and one of the MC sees her branding.

Andre is a former Marine sniper who now owns his own security firm. He has no time for a woman let alone a smart mouth, stubborn as hell one at that. Sometimes life doesn’t give you a choice.

Sybil Bartel has become a must r
Melanie A.
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!
"If you have a virgin-whore complex, I want my money back."
Sybil Bartel is unquestionably one of my favorite authors, and once again she's served up a delicious, extremely fast-paced story about a hot-as-hell alpha and a strong-as-steel heroine. If you like your romance with a bit of an edge to it, I can't recommend this author enough.

Kendall is a woman with a price on her head. Andre (yes, the Andre! - the one who shows up in everyone else's book now has his own!) is an ex-Marin
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I do enjoy these series of books and especially enjoyed Andre’s. I think many of us would enjoy a book about ex-marine hunk so Alpha you just want to swoon. This is about Andre falling for someone who is in hiding, and finds himself looking after the woman of his dreams.
That the thing about these books are the woman are strong, even after suffering from a traumatic past. They come out stronger keeping the men on their toes. Kendell stands up for herse
CeCe
DNF. I paid $2.99 for this book. I want my money back.

I have enjoyed/loved another book by Sybil Bartel and wanted to read another one. I loved the premise of this one and was excited to start it ASAP. However, I got TIRED of Kendall's, the heroine's, attitude. At 40%, she is still moody. I understand what she went through was very traumatic, etc., but there was nothing about her that made me connect with her. I have NO IDEA what Andre saw in her except her beauty. She gave nothing back to him
 CCAM&GZM
Mrs. Sybil Bartel is an old friend of MB, but rarely I get to read her books. Three and some years ago, I read and reviewed another of her books No Apologies; I mentioned this because, at that time, I said that it seems that Mrs. Bartel found some winning answers to what a good romance story should be, and now I see that, after all this time and several other books, she still can play them “against” the reader.

Do you need a simple story with events that can be controlled entirely by the characte
Avril
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found this author through Talon, and I've been hooked on the crack she serves up disguised as delicious words ever since. I have also been fascinated by one Mr. Luna from out the gate. So I had to stalk Sybil Bartel on Twitter--as one does--to find out when she was gonna give me my Andre.

Make no mistake, Andre is mine. You hear me?

So I pestered her and pestered her about Andre, as one does. And then after a long-ass waiting period--so long, y'all--I FINALLY GOT HIM.

Mr. Luna did not disappoint.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
André stole my heart. He was fierce, loyal, protective, and sexy. He got the training he needed to do the job he was born to do. Protect his brothers. Protect his country. Protect the innocent. Protect her, Kendall. Fast pace. Sexy. Exciting. Tempting. And let me mention hot sexy, dominant, alpha males. Yes, males. The past and the future of the Uncompromising series makes appearances. This excited me.

These two seem to butt heads immediately but it was sure fire hot blazing chemistry. The bante
BookWorm
May 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
This was quite an angry book and I found it tiring. I'm not at all offended by swearing but the f word was used so frequently that it was annoying. Maybe it was used excessively to heighten the drama and passion of the whole situation but there was no break from it.

Kendall was constantly spewing insults at André and anyone else in her sights. I get that she was in a difficult situation but we weren't shown anything particularly likeable in her character to balance it out. It made it hard to und
Jae
I just can't anymore with SB. Her heroes were all badass alphas who always went gaga over pretty faces with sexy bods. And by gaga I meant would shoot people, blow buildings up and even take a bullet himself. For a woman they just met. Like. Five. Minutes. Ago.

Me don't like shallows. Sorry SB, moving on.
Bambikai
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 action packed, smut-tastic stars rounded up 😸

its like a michael bay movie f*cked an erotica novel, but in a good way
Elizabeth (Liz)
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Tiffany
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
André is the third book in Sybil Bartel's The Uncompromising series, which is a spin-off of her Unchecked series. In this novel, we finally learn more about André. The Marine who runs a top-notch security company. André has been mentioned in the other books as a no-nonsense businessman who doesn't know how to let loose. Consumed with work, André doesn't let anything, or anyone, compromise everything he's worked for. Until now...

Kendall is also a character that has appeared in previous novels. U
Brigitte
This is a fast paced and raunchy romance with mystery, action, suspense, love and friendship.

André is exmarine and owns a security service which he runs alongside those who fought with him. He has this bad boy persona with a heart of gold. He is loyal to his friends, colleagues and clients.

Kendall is fiery and gives off a couldn't care less attitude. Only she knows, what lies underneath this facade.

André met Kendall six months ago and hasn't been able to get her off his mind since. In the absenc
Katherine
I’m done with this series. This one was way past over the top, and the miscommunication/stubbornness between hero and heroine got tiresome. The formula has gotten a bit stale.

Bought from kobo
Kendra
Dec 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Full review appeared on Reader's Edyn on 11/13/17

Kendall Reed (Decima Stephens) is on the run. She’s being hunted by her lunatic father. Escaped from the compound she was born and raised in, now they want her back, but she helped the FBI with information and she knows capture or return is a death sentence. She’s been hiding out with a biker friend, but he’s been compromised, so he’s turned her protection over to Andre. Kendall looks at the world a little differently because of her upbringing, b
Lissanne
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Andre from the moment I met him in the Alpha Escort series. He didn’t seem as serious as the other guys, and was quite a flirt. The heroine is Kendall Reed, who we first met in Talon’s book. She works at Talon’s surf shop as a favour to Candle, the biker in the Lone Coasters MC that our heroes cross path with frequently. Everyone seems to think that Kendall is Candle’s old lady, but the truth is much darker.

Kendall has been looking over her shoulder for three years with good reason: she
Casey
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Andre is the third book in the Uncompromising series by Sybil Bartel. This is a standalone story though, so don't worry about starting here if you haven't read the previous books in the series. While this was my first book of this series, I had no problems understanding anything. I liked this world that Sybil has created. It is a bit dark and gritty with the alphas that she is known for. While there was a lot to like her though, I did have a
Jannin (The Booknerd Dragon)
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, arc
From the first Bartel book I’ve read to the last, so far, Andre will always pop out. He’s just a side character who help his brothers, also ex-marines, and friends. He’s always the one who got their backs whenever they get their selves into some deep shit. Finally, our hot Cuban bodyguard has his own story.

First, let’s talk about Andre.

Out of all the alpha-male Sybil wrote, I think Andre is one of the fluffy one. I know, fluffy and Andre don’t go in one sentence. There’s nothing fluffy about And
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kendall Reed has a past that she wouldn't wish upon another soul, it has left her scarred beyond repair and riddled with memories she wish would just go away permanently. She is constantly looking over her shoulder waiting for it to finally catch up to her and make a reappearance, and when it does she is sure it will be something she never recover from. But in all the times she has imagined it she never thought she'd have a sexy protector standing beside her to face it head on...

Andre is a man o
Kristen Johnson
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With every single book I read by Sybil Bartel, my love grows and grows. Not only does each story pull me into the twists and turns leaving me wondering what will be coming next for the characters.

I've been looking forward to Andre's book since I read Talon, then Neil, then the rest - Andre has been such a huge part of each of Bartel's books, even with only minor involvement there's always been that question of Who exactly is this man and what don't I know about him. When I discovered who his he
Nadine
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We can fairly say that I am a big fan of Sybil’s books as I have read a reviewed quite a few of them on my site. To be honest with you, I am always looking forward to the next one to come out and André is not different!

Alright, so the last book I have reviewed was Grind from her Thrust series, the main male characters tend of show in both of her series which is great as I tend of really love those ex-military alphas!

Here we have the story of André and Kendall. We met Kendall before as she worked
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Andre is definitely full of TONS of hot, steamy scenes between Andre and Kendall. I mean, prepare to be fanning yourself and sticking your head in the freezer from time to time. I love alpha male characters and absolutely loved Andre, however, there were times I struggled with the conversation/looks/etc between him and Kendall. I felt like things sped along a bit too fast from just fighting the attraction to each other to wanting to be together to discussing children and so on. Regardless, Andre ...more
Lee Piper
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sybil Bartel is a one click author. It’s as simple as that. And Andre, her latest novel in the Uncompromising Series… *sighs* Is good. Like, really, really good.

Take one smokin’ hot Cuban alpha, a sassy spitfire who is more broken than whole, a heavily armed cult, and a security firm intent on bringing it to justice, and you have everything you need for an epic binge reading session.

I know, right? What an awesome premise for a romantic suspense.

Let’s take a moment to focus on heroine, Kendall R
Claire
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

André and Kendall, what a match. Kendall is a spitfire. She’s had a death sentence hanging over her head for years, a death sentence put there by her Father no less. She’s OK with it, she resigned to it. But André, hell he’s not going to have anyone die on his watch, at the very least, not this woman who is firing pistons all over his brain and body.

The chemistry between these two is incredible, Kendall’s smart mouth pulls them together in a w
M
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After hearing about André in Rough, Grind, Talon, and Neil I am happy to finally get his story. André met Kendall in Talon’s book, she was working for him at his surf shop. This book takes place 6 months after the events of Talon. Kendall is in hiding when an MC member finds out who she is. André was present when that happened and now they are on the run. This one has a lot of intrigue and some suspense. Will André be able to keep her protected? Will they be able to find a solution and save her ...more
Claire Cronin
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good read from Sybil, this one is about Andre, the ex sniper Marine who now runs his own security firm. He met Kendall a few months ago and hasn't been able to forget about her.

Kendall Reed has a dangerous past life, one she is running from and one she can't let anyone know about. She is strong, sassy and stubborn, not easy to like, and can't get the sexy Cuban Alpha of Andre Luna out of her head.

A really good read this, action packed and fast paced. Andre and Kendall are complete opposi
Jo
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
OK.  Lets be honest shall we?  Romance novels aren't true to life.  We wouldn't read them if they were.  No - what we want to read is about the guy who falls hard for the girl - who wants to take care of her.  And if, like this book, there is some off the charts chemistry with some sexy times thrown in, who am I to complain?

If you don't want that from a book, then this one is not for you.  However, if you want to escape into the pages of a hot as hell contemporary romance, with a character that
Codie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Andre is a former Marine sniper who now owns his own security firm. He has no time for a woman let alone a smart mouth stubborn one like Kendall Reed. Sometimes fate has other plans. This is the third book in the uncompromising series, it is everything that you come to expect with Sybil Bartel and more. There is so much chemistry between these two characters it is mind-blowing! Kendall can't let anyone know the truth. Andre was sent by Talon to fire her. He can't walk away, he is addicted to her ...more
Peggy
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Favourite Read this Year - soooo good!

There’s no denying that Sybil is my favourite author and I could read any of her books severals times and have but if you love gorgeous, alpha, hard ass, sexy males and beautiful, complicated, take no crap heroines this book has all that and more. I have no doubt, once you start reading, you’ll want to read all of her books _ I suggest my fav’s after Andre, Talon and Neil, then Thrust, Rough and Grind and there are still 4 books that start at the beginnin
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Ahhh this book, no words, absolutely loved the hell out of this book. So many twists and turns, amazing connection between characters. The sex is incredible between them that will make you blush. The storyline kept me intrigued from start to finish. This main heroine was someone who I’ve been wanting to know from the beginning, her spitfire attitude, made me really like her. She takes no shit and she gets what she wants. I wish I had that sort of attitude. I couldn’t put this book down and I had ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Deadly Shadow: A Paranormal Suspense Thriller (The Assassin Chronicles Book 1)
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • Wolf Tamer (Claiming My Pack, #1)
  • Aldin's Wish (Enchanted Immortals, #1)
  • Raven's Rise (World on Fire #3)
  • Rhapsody and Rebellion (Enduring Legacy #7)
  • Feral (Lycan Warriors, #1)
  • The Marriage Pact (Loving an Aldridge, #1)
  • Point Blank (Lawmen Book 4)
  • Secondhand Hearts (Peak City Romance Book 1)
  • Spectacle
  • Deal with the Dragon (Immortals Ever After #1)
  • Snow and Mistletoe Box Set
  • Power Struggle
  • A Buss from Lafayette
  • Vittano's Willow (The Megalodon Team, #5)
  • Vow of Atonement (Vow, #2)
  • Temptation and Treachery
Sybil grew up in Northern California with her head in a book and her feet in the sand. She used to dream of becoming a painter but the heady scent of libraries with their shelves full of books about wistful summer days and first loves drew her into the world of storytelling.

Sybil now resides in Southern Florida and while she doesn't get to read as much as she likes, she still buries her toes in t

The Uncompromising (6 books)
  • Talon (The Uncompromising, #1)
  • Neil (The Uncompromising, #2)
  • Bennett (The Uncompromising, #4)
  • Callan (The Uncompromising, #5)
  • Roark (The Uncompromising, #6)