Start by marking “Recipe for Lust: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel” as Want to Read:
Recipe for Lust: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel

Recipe for Lust: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel

Combine two hot guys and one lonely girl. Add a teaspoon of longing and a pinch of drama, and what do you get? The perfect Recipe for Lust.

My life had been one big comfort zone — long term boyfriend, long term friends, long term boring life. I wanted sizzle. Something new. Something different. When they say you better be careful what you wish for... believe me, you better
Published August 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Recipe for Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recipe for Lust

Start your review of Recipe for Lust: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Claire and two hot sexy chefs. Who wouldn't enjoy the intensity of the ride and make the most of it? A cooking competition would not be the place to spread your wings into a new love. Claire found this out the hard way. But in the end she gets her man and learns a lesson.
Angela V. Herndon
I have to admit, reading this book reminded me of watching one of my favorite reality shows, Master Chef. It was really like having a behind the scenes look into how the competition can go. I was very excited and could wait to see how it all turned out! And I must say, I loved the ending!!
Terri West
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is an ok read if you have nothing else to do with your time. It is just like a reality TV show, very predictable and full of annoying and idiotic people.
Athena Stephenson
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Loved reading Claire's story!
Pat W
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot hot hot loved this book. Characters will blow you away throughout. A little bit of this and that and it’s a recipe made with love
sue
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

I loved the fact this had Unraveling the Billionaire as a bonus. And loved how it ended with Claire and Shep's story. I think we can all agree that we have made mistakes and I'm just glad her story ended the way it did. Alice Ward is so awesome with her stories, another great written story.
Lisa
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So I haven't read Unraveling the Billionaire yet, which I guess is where Claire is first introduced. But after reading this book I'm definitely going back to get her friends' stories! This book is definitely hot and if you can't stand the heat, you'll need to stay out of Claire's kitchen!!

Claire is the last single girl among her friends, and after finding out that her boyfriend of years has cheated on her, she's ready to embrace life and start a new adventure. The adventure comes whe
Lori McD
1.5-2 stars... maybe
Rating: MA for steam and sexual talk and situations

OK... there are so many things in this book that annoy and frustrate me, I'm afraid this will be a rant. I'll try to make it constructive.

I don't expect all the details in books to be "real", especially depending upon the genre - there is the suspension of disbelief in just about every book to some extent. But a "contemporary" romance... I expect the premise to be somewhat believable. There are l
Coral Mitchell
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
When Claire, a young and ambitious cook, decides to audition for Extreme Cuisine, she has no idea how much her life will change in just nine weeks. Having recently gotten out of a long term relationship, she is ready for a new chapter, and maybe even a hot fling or two. Though she’s never been formally trained as a chef, Claire holds her own in the competition which pairs amateurs and professional chefs side by side. Her biggest surprise comes when her celebrity chef crush, Aiden Maxim, becomes ...more
Heather Miller
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I did receive this book as a free ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

I did not read the other previous books. This can be read as a standalone. I think knife you read the others in the series you may know more about the characters.

This story has a good story of a cooking reality show with a love story. The main character, Aiden, Shep & Claire. Aiden & Claire have a great start to a friendship. Although their relationship moves at warp speed they get along very well. A
Heather Merriman
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recipe for Lust by Alice Ward

If you read Unraveling the Billionaire by Alice Ward then you might remember Lauren's friend, Claire, who's heart was broken after finding out her childhood sweetheart was cheating on her.
In this story, Claire is chosen to compete in a reality cooking show and ends up having not just 1 but 2 guys from the show vying for her attention! Who will she choose?! & she quickly finds a friend in fellow competitor, Elle, but as the story goes on though,
Sandi Ramirez
Really loved this book and what was so good was I got two great books in one. I had not read the first book in this series so that was a plus I got to read it at the end of this book.

Claire is in a reality cooking show and man is it a doozie. You have to read this one to get all the scoop. I was so surprised at some of the turns and not so much at some of the twists. IT was a good book. Lots of heat.

The second story is Lauren and Asher's and that is the one I was wonderin
Kristy Dean
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good competition chef story

I am a newer reader to Alice Ward. After reading one of her other books, I was hooked into her writing style. I feel like I could read a few of the books over and over. This book had bonus stories included, which I was glad since I felt like I was missing the story behind the main characters friends, but it didn't effect the main characters story. Loved it.
Overview. Claire had a rough year. She broke up with her childhood boyfriend. Then decided to fall in love wi
Azzie
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well done

I just finished recipe for lust,and you did and amazing job with this one,but what can I say,you do and amazing job with everything you write,and I'm happy to be among one of your many fans.Well Done Alice keep up the great work.You keep writing and I will keep reading.
Patti
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for n honest review

Take a beautiful, naive heroine..add two hot chefs...throw in two nasty women.....mix in romance, angst and drama and you have the perfect recipe for another amazing page turner from Alice Ward. From the very first page I was hooked and stayed hooked till the very end. Absolutely fantastic. One click now to add this tasty morsel to your library.
Shelly Celli
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!!

I absolutely live this series and I'm so happy that everything has worked out for Claire finally. Seeing Asher, Lauren, Jackson and Kennedy are all still a big part of the family was reassuring and that they're all happy with families of their own was amazing. Thank you for another amazing read! Can't wait to see what's next.
Belinda  Page
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing thrill ride!

Alice Ward has done an awesome job with this book! It has love, list, romance, antagonist, danger, thrills and chills, all in this book. Couldn't put it down. Do yourself a favor and read this series, you won't regret it.
Nadine Bookaholic

**I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.**
Nadine's ARC image
Jamie  Leigh
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
a great read. I really enjoyed the story.
Tamara
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Honest review... Chef competition show amazingly hot guy check and check. Great read as are the rest of Alice ward's novels have read just about everyone.
Tamela
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good book!

Loved the story with cooking show theme. We'll written with touch of good guy bad guy. I can't wait for next book.
Katrina Phillips
Dec 10, 2016
Constance
Aug 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Damaged (Crystal Brook Billionaires, #1)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • Wrecked (Crystal Brook Billionaires, #2)
  • Crushed (Crystal Brook Billionaires, #3)
  • Fair Trade For Love
  • Behind the Scenes: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel
  • Devotion
  • Come with Me (Second Chances Forever, #1)
  • Royal Player (All-Stars, #1)
Alice Ward is the bestselling author of dozens of hot and steamy contemporary romances. She’s an amazingly prolific writer, releasing a new book almost every single month. Her books are widely read, especially by women and any other lovers of the romance genre. My Stepbrother, My Lover, was her first smash hit.

*** Get a Free VIP Exclusive Alice Ward book here: authoraliceward.com/free-book ***

Alice lives in Miami