Jump to ratings and reviews

Recipe for Lust: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Novel

Combine two hot guys and one lonely girl. Add a teaspoon of longing and a pinch of drama, and what do you get? The perfect Recipe for Lust.

My life had been one big comfort zone — long term boyfriend, long term friends, long term boring life. I wanted sizzle. Something new. Something different. When they say you better be careful what you wish for... believe me, you better.

I’m Claire Walker, and on a whim, I applied for the hot reality show, Extreme Cuisine, to launch my dream career as a chef. I soon found out I’d bit off more than I could chew when I was tossed into the pressure cooker of the show.

Over nine long weeks, I served up my best, even while cameras and everyone else watched my every move. So, how does a good girl from LA end up in the tabloids with a famous chef, surrounded by scandal and betrayal? Welcome to my life...

Remember Claire from Unraveling the Billionaire? If you loved Lauren and Asher, you’ll adore Claire and her journey to step out of her comfort zone, take a few risks, and discover love. Beware, it’s hot in the kitchen. 18+

This is a full-length standalone book, so even if you haven’t yet read Unraveling the Billionaire you can jump right into this one with no problems. HEA included.

*** Unraveling the Billionaire - The Complete Series is also included in this book as a FREE BONUS! ***

Published August 19, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Alice Ward

95 books1,306 followers
Alice Ward is the bestselling author of dozens of hot and steamy contemporary romances. She’s an amazingly prolific writer, releasing a new book almost every single month. Her books are widely read, especially by women and any other lovers of the romance genre. My Stepbrother, My Lover, was her first smash hit.

*** Get a Free VIP Exclusive Alice Ward book here: authoraliceward.com/free-book ***

Alice lives in Miami with her hunky husband. The beach is her all time favorite place to relax with her laptop and write.

Alice loves to connect with her readers:
AuthorAliceWard.com
Facebook.com/AuthorAliceWard
Twitter.com/AuthorAliceWard
Pinterest.com/AuthorAliceWard
Instagram.com/AuthorAliceWard

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
11 (8%)
1 star
1 (<1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.