Start by marking “Razing Grace: Part 2” as Want to Read:
Razing Grace: Part 2

Razing Grace: Part 2 (The Devil's Own #4)

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  640 Ratings  ·  166 Reviews
Can something that burns so rapidly calm the whispering chaos of your cries? Or is this all just an illusion. The perfect hypnosis. Like the humming of a sweet melody to your frantic brain.
Drip.
Blood trickled over the curve of Millie’s collarbone.
Drip.
Slithering over her shoulder.
Drip.
Sliding off and into the mass puddle of death surrounding her.

The last petal has fallen,

To ask other readers questions about Razing Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Razing Grace

Amo Jones
Jul 22, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ARC's have gone out. Time for wine

**COVER IS UP**
Or you know... Goodreads, you can just wipe my entire review! *middle finger*
Preorder links are live, ladies! Check them out + a HUGE bundle giveaway (including a signed paperback of Razing Grace: Part 1) on my FB page!
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Book two of RAZING GRACE picks up right after the shocking events of book one. To say I was bummed at the end of book one would be an understatement. I cried...CRIED people. Alas, I soldiered on because damn if I wasn't sucked into this story.

description

So this was probably more a 3.75 than a 4. I enjoyed it just slightly less than book one. The writing was still fantastic. The plot was interesting and moved along at a good pace. It had some twists and turns (boy did it). I fell more in love with Raze and
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, dark, dual-pov, arc
Heartache. Pain. Death. Betrayal. Redemption. Family. Hope. Forever.

This story picks up right where Razing Grace: Part 1 left off. Millie and Miles got caught in the crossfire. Obviously Millie makes it or there'd be no story!

Millie's just as crazy as ever and she still drove me absolutely nuts. But I loved her! Raze showed a lot of heart and humanity in this one and I loved how the author showcased his character's development. If I could say that anyone had grown in this book, it would be Raze.
Anne Malcom
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Until forever ends."
"And when forever ends, I'll continue to love you."

My Queen of Darkness has done it again. Blown me away with the beautiful depravity of Raze and Millie. Can I give it more than 5 stars? Okay, I'll give it 66. I can't find the words to say how much this book ripped apart my soul and then put it back together.
All you need to know is that you have to read it. The second it comes out.

hugsandcookies
my Amazon review

There my title says it all.

Starting on this book had me hesitating about whether I want to clear the hurt and the crying but more fool me cause I'm a sucker and I needed it more so once I opened it I couldn't not stop reading for Raze and Millie, aaaaaand Miles to The 6 and The Devil's Own had me not wanting to stop till I got to the end.

Since Book1 left me all cried out, heartbroken and crying to the heavens LOL I knew that Miles was and will be one of my favourite guys, but B
Caro Richard
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Could not wait to get my hands on the 2nd part of this duet! I fell completely in love with Raze and had to get back to him.

So, we were left on a cliffy. Who lived? What happens? Is it love? Will The Army prevail? New players? OMG WHAT HAPPENS!

This is a book filled of moments for me. It got all my dark, creative powers of imagination flowing!

Totally hot moments (look out for the cell bit early on!)
Heartbreaking moments
Wake up moments
And some really dark and twisted moments.

You find love in the m
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oooh!! Looovvedd this!!! Was so distraught after what happened in bk1 and contemplated the fate of Millie and Raze but Amo Jones managed to to keep my hopes up and at the edge of my seat.

I knew that Raze was a badass, but boy, was I pleasantly and unexpectedly surprised by the brutalness of how Millie can get when triffled with. Woah ho! Raze has no mistakenly met his match!

I'm hoping that Amo will pursue more stories centered upon some of the other characters, like for instance Joker, in here.
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
*** I voluntarily read an ARC of this book for an honest review ***

5 HARLEY QUINN-CRAZY STARS

BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Filthy? CHECK.
Crazy? CHECK.
An alpha hero and a crazy heroine? CHECK.
Some nasty & dirty sex? CHECK.
Morals questioned? CHECK.
Soul-Consuming? CHECK.
Surprises? SUPER BIG FUCKING CHECK.

Wow. Mind-blown. It's 2am here and I am currently sitting cross-legged on my bed surrounded by tissues, my face still left with remnants of tears and my mind still trying to process what the FUCK it is tha
Priscilla Tbl
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review!!

FIVE FUCKING STARS..
Amo fucking Jones,you sneaky little fucker!

I'm still in a Raze Daze,my mind is just not function at all,What kind of fucked up shit did I just read?,I'm seriously trying to digest this book to match my expectations, Nothing helps I repeat NOTHING!I've never read something like this before,well of course I have,there were some similar books to it but Amo just have to fucking take it to the next level,Never seen that coming. This book robbe
Julia Valentine
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man!!!!!! I love this series...give me blood guts..sexy as hell bikers...psycho Bonnie and Clyde type love story and I'm a happy fkn camper lol!! I thought this was the end to the Devils Own story but it's gonna continue..hell yes!!!!
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
After inhaling book 1, I immediately started this book.... OMG.. This book is sooooooo good!!!

Book 1 leaves you in a huge cliffy! you have no idea who is alive who is dead? You have no idea if Millie is a pawn, is she just broken and insane? Can Raze actually feel anything other than darkness? Can love light the darkness and prevail?

I thought book 1 was crazy, but book 2 leaves you emotionally annihilated... you believe in the dark, you believe in crazy and you effing love it!

Millie and Raze's c
Heather C
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, jan-2017-release
~ 4.5 Stars ~

First of all, if you haven't read Razing Grace: Part One then stop right here and go pick it up. You have to read that before you can read Razing Grace: Part Two. As I said for Part One's review, you do not have to read the books in The Devil's Own series but you seriously don't want to miss out on them. They are great and a lot of the characters from there are in Razing Grace.

This review is going to be a bit difficult to write without giving anything away. What I can say with full
Heather R Callahan
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book days ago, and I am just now sitting down to write this review. I wanted to run and tell everyone all about this book, but that isn't very nice. So, now I will tell you this book is F*c&ed up! It is dark and twisty and all those amazing things you have grown to expect from Amo! This story picks right up where book leaved you hanging. And yes I will tell you book one killed me. I wanted, needed, and almost demanded to know what happens. So this book will give you what you want ...more
Kai
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

description

"THE UNDER WORLD KING FOUND HIS QUEEN"

description

NO NEED FOR A SPOILER ALERT BECAUSE THE ONLY SPOILER THE STORY HAS IS HEART BREAKING.

"Until forever ends."
"And when forever ends, I'll continue to love you."
This book robbed me of air.Raze and millie got engaged and had a happy ever after.But again this book deals with bloodshed,loosing loved ones.BUT in the end this book hit the mark and got full BLOOD AND BULLET FILLED
Christi
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Razing Grace  Part 2 by Amo Jones - 5 Stars

Damn you Amo Jones!!  That girl must get off on messing with my emotions. Seriously.  Just when you think she's written the best book ever, she comes out with a new one that blows your expectations to pieces.  At the end of Razing Grace (part 1) I was damning her as well but for a different reason. She ripped my heart out with the cliff at the end.  Razing Grace was an emotional upheaval and Part 2 was the perfect follow up.   I would like to restate my
Jan
5 Nugget stars.

BOOK 1 TO BE READ FIRST.

He is God, and judgement day is everyday in the book of the Executioner.

With power comes enemies and Razing Grace was one heck of an action packed read.

From book one I had to jump straight into book 2 needing to see where the plot and Millie and Raze's relationship would go.

I was gripped from start to finish, loved the characters even the darkness that threaded throughout the whole plot. There's danger, bloodshed,sadness, dealings with the MC and ocasi
Tara The Whore of Book Boyfriends!
If you haven't read Razing Grace Part 1 then get the hell outta here and purchase that bad boy right now . Geez girlfriend you don't know what your missing out on . In order to read this book you need to read part 1 otherwise you will be like a chicken with no head .

Amo has blew my mind once again , this women just ups her frigging game every time I read one of her books , she knows no bounds, she is talented, creative and entertaining.

Raze and Millie continue their relationship with more myster
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
5 It's a Twisty Eff'd Up Story in ALL the Best Ways Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

This book picks right up where Part One left off and it's just as twisted as Part One was but in so many better ways. We get to find out what REALLY happened with Miles' death and there's a surprise for Raze and Millie that literally throws a curve ball into their lives. What's interesting is how each of them react to this new event.

So many twists and turns in this book too. All the story lines come together an
CYNDY
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*****5 Incredible Grace Stars*****
I just want to run around in Amo Jones mind for just bit. I couldn’t believe what I was reading and I was completely sucked in and sitting on pin and needles waiting to see how this was going turn out, while saying myself as to what kind of madness am I reading. As always I was not let down by the Amo Jones (sidebar my dream Amo Jones and T.M. Frazier write a book together what kind of craziness could they write together). Millie is way more unhinged in this boo
Tina
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All the stars. That's what this book gets. I just finished the last word and I have tears in my eyes. I'm mourning the separation anxiety I already feel from being finished with this book. It will be extremely hard for anyone to top this book for me. Book 1 was my #1 book last year and #2 will be it this year. There are truly no words to describe the perfection with which Amo writes. Brilliantly dark and magically delicious. I never had an interest in dark reads before. She has changed my life. ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the second part of Raze and Millie's story and I am hooked on these two like a drug!

I have been going crazy waiting to find out what was going to happen next and this author left my heart and jaw on the floor with the intense way she ended the last part! There were some pretty big surprises along the way in this one that had me going through an entire range of emotions. At some points I was so excited that I couldn't stand it and at others I had big fat tears streaming down my face.

Thi
Amber
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You must read part 1 first! That is your only warning.

This part is just as dark as part 1 was. Except now Millie surely isn't a nun anymore and she's getting used to being the King of the Underworld's Queen. Well sort of. She and Raze still have their issues. But over time, they are getting through them.

Millie certainly doesn't take any of Raze's crap and Raze treats her now as an equal and includes her in all the meetings he now has. Even his employees see that Millie has changed Raze, for th
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 and part 2 of the second book, in the series is just as fantastic as the first part-Razing Grace!
Amo Jones' skill as a writer knows no bounds, she is talented, creative and entertaining.
Raze and Millie continue their relationship with more mystery and suspense thrown in to keep readers on their toes. Great descriptions keep the visuals rolling and even though a little graphic at times, written so well it's more meaningful.
The events that happen, at times, make you angry or fearful or hap
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: january
**Spoiler Free**

This author is new to me and Razing Grace is the first of her work that I have had a chance to read. Amo holds nothing back, she writes what the story and characters bring to her with no holds barred, and with no apprehension.

I was able to connect a little easier to Millie and Raze in this segment of the story. Part 1 was a little distracting and disorganized for me, but the author has reclaimed the reins and has done a remarkable job. I recommend that if your opinions may have c
Vickie
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea how to describe this book without spoiling it so this is probably going to be the vaguest review ever. This is a continuation of Razes story and you need to read part one first.

The only way I can describe this story is it's like taking your emotions for a day out on a rollercoaster ride. Literally!! You start the book, you're all ready to find out what's going to happen after the cliffy that part one ended with. And then out of nowhere the twists start coming, it literally feels
Dani
Ok so I wasn't sure how I felt about this book when I first started reading it. Millie seemed like a total different person in the beginning of this book then from the first one but I guess after all that she went through that would change a person. Anyways I ended up likely it just as much as the first. I actually cried in this one. Loved Raze and Miles as well as the 6th. Can't wait to read more in this series.
Natalie Miernicki
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow... This second book was hugely anticipated and I wasn't disappointed; this was everything I had hoped for and more!! Amo is a genius in how she creates characters who come alive and draw you into their dark world. Once I picked this book up I couldn't put it down until I had devoured the whole story... I was on a knife edge starting this book as it ended on a cliff hanger from Part 1; all of those unresolved feelings were squashed as soon as I realised the direction Part 2 took. Mi ...more
Luchi Rzezak
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book is freaking crazy and I LOVE IT!!! Need moreeeeee!!! Raze 🖤♥🖤 and Millie LMAO and 😭😭😭 ...more
Kcduchess
It is really difficult to write this review without spoiling the story. Razing Grace pt.2 continues from where pt.1 ended. And what a ending it was, like hit in the head with baseball bat. And Amo Jones doesn't have any mercy on the reader this time either.

Razing Grace pt.2 is like a derailed freight train on its way to irrevocable destruction. But the story is so amazing that you actually enjoy the ride and want more. The way Amo Jones writes is very addictive, you get pulled into the world sh
Anny hernandez
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

Wow when I read the first part of the book I couldn't wait to read the second part of the book and let me say that I am so Fucking glad that I finally read it. This is book is insane their is so much going on this book that you keep telling you self what the hell is going. This book sure did bring my dark side out to play and I love it I am gone tried to keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The book picks up
Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar.

She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other.

Those are not my monkeys, I swear....
Oh those hellhounds? Yeah, those are mine.

Hit me up on my:
Website: http://www.amojonesbooks.com/ Facebook:https://www.faceb
More about Amo Jones...

The Devil's Own (4 books)
  • One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)
  • Hellraiser (The Devil's Own #2)
  • Razing Grace: Part 1