Start by marking “The Armor of God: Put it on, and Practice!” as Want to Read:
The Armor of God: Put it on, and Practice!

Read Book* *Different edition

The Armor of God: Put it on, and Practice!

The Armor of God is a CRITICAL subject for Christians to properly understand. Ephesians 6:10 begins with "FINALLY"...

This Bible study begins by looking back at the "Preparation" for effective use of the armor, and then studies each piece, and ends with a review of the encouraged and sought after prayer.
Paperback
Published July 15th 2016

Start your review of The Armor of God: Put it on, and Practice!
Audrey
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent study of the passage in Ephesians 6 where we are exhorted to put on the entire armor of God. Each article of clothing is vitally important. If any one is missing we could easily lose out to the enemy. The armor is compared to what the Roman soldiers would have worn. Each piece is explained and how they all work together. This book made me inwardly squirm as it was a reminder to use the armor more effectively by being grounded in the Word of God. I would recommend this book t ...more
Robert Dallmann
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: All serious Christians
Shelves: influences
The Armor of God is a CRITICAL subject for Christians to properly understand.

Ephesians 6:10 begins with "FINALLY"... This Bible study begins by looking back at the "Preparation" for effective use of the armor, and then studies each piece.

While conducting the research for this book, I noticed links to PRAYER and various RELATIONSHIPS that I had not previously noticed.

The Armor of God is essential for spiritual health, growth, and maturity, because the successful implementation of it i
Pamela Jo
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bible-studies
Not a lengthy book, "The Armor of God~Put It On and Practice" offers details about what the Bible says regarding the subject, primarily in the book of Ephesians. This study presents Christians with an explanation of God's armor and how it applies to living a life of faith and following the Word of God. Christians must "put on" the armor of God in order to stand strong against evil.

Each piece of armor has it's own meaning, but Christians must practice "wearing" all of it. One piece will not wor
Angela~
Great bible study tool on the Armor of God. I learned so much with this little book. It may be little but it’s filled with a LOT! So much explanation of putting on and wearing the Armor of God. We need each day to get up and put on the whole Armor of God. It will help us to stay close to God and keep us walking in the path of God. I want to thank the author for the opportunity to read and review his book. My review is my own. Recommended for everyone, especially Christians and those interested i ...more
Jeanie
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This study of The Armor of God brings a comparison with a Roman soldier's armor. The reminder of therefore and finally being a midpoint not the beginning of a lesson. A very good study of the Word in Ephesians.
Amy
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways-i-won
This is a little pamplet type of book and is quite lovely. It breaks down some questions that people might have about passages and puts it in a really easy to understand form. I found this book to be enjoyable and a nice change from the normal books that I spend most of my day reading. This is lovely and I would recommend that other people pick up a copy of this.
Jackie Beaudry
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The author takes the reader beyond the Sunday school lesson about the armor of God and gives us roots to prepare us for the war every Christian is in....a Spiritual war. This study delves into each component of the armor that God gives us and encourages us to do our part, which is to put it on. Going thru the lessons in this book, it helped me to realize the importance of obedience, faith, and knowing God’s word, and that God WANTS me to be strong and He has given me the tools to be effective in
Robin Friesen
I was more of a refresher for me. I was already familiar with the majority of this book. I was slightly disappointed that the author didn't differentiate between the Greek words logos and rhema when discussing the sword of the spirit. Otherwise, a good book.
Robert Drumheller
The addition of the Greek words and the meaning of the Greek words in the context of what Paul the apostle wrote, makes this book a must read.
Robert Dallmann
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: influences
A great study of an important subject for victorious Christian living.
Sharon W. Goss
Jan 22, 2018
Audrey
Feb 26, 2017
Jane Elder
rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2016
Suzette
May 15, 2019
Angela
Aug 20, 2019

• Heaven's Keep (Cork O'Connor, #9)
  • The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People
  • Are You Fully Charged?: The 3 Keys to Energizing Your Work and Life
  • Cover of Snow
  • Called Again: Love and Triumph on the Appalachian Trail
  • The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
  • The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
  • Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
  • Pedal It!: How Bicycles Are Changing the World (Footprints)
  • Plastic, Ahoy!: Investigating the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
  • Raven: A Trickster Tale from the Pacific Northwest
  • A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: The Poetry of Mister Rogers
  • Use Your Brain to Change Your Age: Secrets to Look, Feel, and Think Younger Every Day
  • On This Holy Night: The Heart of Christmas
  • Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes
  • The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember
  • The Grand Design
  • The Girl in White Gloves
Robert (Bob) Dallmann was born in a small town in upstate New York, and lived a bit of a "wild life" until late 1983. In December of 1983, Bob repented of his sinful ways, and accepted Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection for him. Since that time, Bob has sought to live a fully devoted Christ-glorifying life. The following is a list of some of the things that have helped create Bob's writing sty ...more