Start by marking “Vacant Voices (Blind Barriers Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Vacant Voices (Blind Barriers Trilogy #3)

Vacant Voices

(The Blind Barriers Trilogy #3)

Tentative Release: December 2016
Synopsis Coming Soon!
300 pages
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Vacant Voices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vacant Voices

Start your review of Vacant Voices (Blind Barriers Trilogy #3)
*❆ Kαɾҽɳ ❆*
OMG WHAT A FABULOUS SERIES!

This was a one of a kind series, it really had me guessing and on the edge of my sit throughout the whole journey!

So we find out who Lark, who Lila and who Raven is!
I know right? So many people and so many revelations set into one.
We also get to know who Asher is and get an inside look on Lark's secret boyfriend, Blake

But as we progress with Raven to find out the disappearance and what happened to Lark and what all the mysterious clues were left, we find out about
T.M. Davis
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did not see the twist coming at all! The challenges and the hints. The confusing love triangle and then to top everything off Lark was with them the entire time!? That I can honestly say I didn't see coming at all. I love this series any this was a fantastic way to end it. I am a little depressed that Asher had to be taken away forever though. I really hope she does a novella of Blake's, Raven's, and Lark's lives after the series. ...more
Kat
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was breathtakingly amazing. I was in shock, even just after the first chapter! As I read on, the more I realized how crazy things were getting. I definitely did not expect this ending. This is not only a mystery, it's also a thriller --- messed with my head a little! I highly recommend reading this trilogy! ...more
Linda
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was right, well, partly....by the time I finished the last book, I thought I had a pretty good theory on what happened to Lark, but have to admit, I only had a small part of the story. This one definitely threw me and if I am being honest, I am still wrapping my head around pieces of it. It twists and turns, and before when it moved between the past and present, Lark and Raven, it was less confusing and added to the overall mystery and puzzle of what happened to Lark. After Raven learns the tr ...more
☽ lana ☾
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This was a whirlwind of a ride. I thought this book would neatly wrap up all questions I had about the series. And it did to some extent. I think this might have been my least favourite book in the series (I still enjoyed it). I think I was just looking for something a bit... more.

I wasn't expecting the path the authors decided to go with. I was completely confused for about half of the book if I'm being honest. But I continued in hopes of a f
Dana
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I did really enjoy this book; however, I have to say that it wasn't my favorite in this series. Some parts were very confusing for me to follow, and I thought it was just me until I discussed with my friend who agreed. I do see how this is the conclusion to the series in many ways, but I was left with a handful of questions regarding the other characters. For example, I would have liked more about the Hawk, David, the female psychologist who is connected to David, and Lark's school friends. I ca ...more
Ruby
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this last book of the Blind Barriers Trilogy as an ARC for free, for my honest opinion. Vacant Voices tied all the loose ends from the first two books Fragile Facade and Platinum Prey. It was suspenseful, mysterious and confusing at times because of the jumping back and forth through time and memories, but it was a very good read. I enjoyed Raven, Lark and most of the characters, except Lark's parents. I couldn't put it down, even though there were several editing mishaps that caused ...more
L.J. Bus

Great to finally know all the answers to this captivating adventure!

I can’t tell much without spoilering a lot but where books 1 and 2 are just good stories, book 3 weaves it all together in one masterpiece. I loved the many revelations and sidetracks, the parts that make you question everything you thought you knew up to that point. I wish I could tell you all but spoilers.
I kinda felt bad about not giving 5 stars to the previous books after sering everything come together so yes, I am very pl
Sandi
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great ending to the trilogy. One big piece of the mystery is revealed fairly early on, but there’s still so much to uncover that it doesn’t take away from wanting to know the rest of the story. Well woven together, these books were a great and intriguing mystery, and I wasn’t sure I knew how everything was going to end. But ultimately, the resolution was very satisfying. I very much enjoyed listening to these books!

I received this audiobook in exchange for my fair and honest review.
Gale
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put Down

I got the first book as a freebie but was so fascinated with the story that I purchased the next two. These books are hard to put down. This story takes you on a rollercoaster ride of "what the*** is going on. Where is the author taking you. It keeps you guessing until you get just enough hints as to what might be going on but there are so many subplots happening that you second guess what might be. The author blends all the events flawlessly to a fascinating conclusion.
Lynn
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Unexpected plot turn to be sure! I definitely wasn't expecting what happened to end this Blind Barriers trilogy. From book one to book two to book three it was a constant twist and turn. We finally find out who both Lark and Raven really are.

On a down note there were way too many text errors whether they be missing words, wrong tense, misspellings or just improper grammar. There were just way too many to ignore this time (the first 2 books weren't as bad), it distracted from the reading flow.
Lauren
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Way to tie up the loose ends left from the other two. I was not expecting all of the plot twists. It was nice to see, since I guessed some of the others from the first and second books. I'm hoping for a spin off series too, but this was wrapped up with a pretty bow on top. Poor Asher, but I was a Blayke fan anyways. Thank you Sophie Davis for letting us read this awesome trilogy. ...more
Bev
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Just OMG. This book was unbelievable. What a twist I never saw coming (and no, there will be no spoilers from me). This has to be one of the best trilogies I have ever read. Many, many, many kudos to the author. A few errors but they certainly didn't detract from this incredible author. An extremely recommended book. If I could give a ten I would.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Stephanie Davis
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thought provoking ending to a great series

Finally, we find out what’s been going on! I had some suspicions, but no where near the full truth. This story will make you think and consider the evil in the world.
There is a lot left unsaid in the end, and felt like a quick wrap up. I would have liked more detail as to what took place and what happened to Raven. Also, the very end left me wondering if Lark would choose to disappear, so it felt not quite finished to me.
Hannah
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally some answers!!!

The final installment of the Blind Barriers Trilogy finally answered my questions, but I am still left wanting more! At last we see the connection between Lark and Raven, and why only Raven can save her. Why Asher is keeping secrets, and most importantly what happened to Lark Kingsley! I want more, but that is only a testament to Sofie Davis for writing characters we love :)
Alisa
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind games

Vacant Voices is the perfect conclusion to Lark's story. Although it does end with a bit of a cliffhanger. I hope that means that at some point Lark will once again bring us into her world. Every book the Sophies have written are excellent. It's hard to believe 2 people right these books, the voice is the same and the books are some of the most fluid I've read in years.
Caitlyn Nelson
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one blows others out of the water

I rated this book the way I did because my mind absolutely blown! It helped put all the questions you were asking yourself from the other books finally get the answers you needed!! I was a little shocked about the reveal! I’m not going to say too much because if I say what is revealed it will ruin the result! I PROMISE you will not be disappointed! Thoughtfulness on the leading ladies. You really just want the best for them in the end.
Tara Walters
Editing please!

I loved the story and really do like a series, but the awful grammar in this book was so distracting. I found that I kept rereading things several times because not only were there spelling and punctuation errors, but sometimes completely incorrect words were used.
Laura Martinez
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is awesome. I’m sad to see it end but I truly enjoyed the plot twists, and turns. This book revealed so many answers to the questions we’ve been dying to find out. The author does an amazing job of portraying the MC.
The narrator did a fabulous job and kept me entertained listening like I was actually watching a movie.
Elaine
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WOW...just WOW!! This was sooo good! The reveal of what was really going on...I never would have thought of that! I had my theories, but this was just mindblowing! And the ending!!

I really enjoyed this whole series, definitely one of my favorites!! I loved the characters and... again, that reveal!!!
Malia
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

I think this is one of the best books I've read so far this year. Just the way it's written, you have your theories. But no, the catch comes way out of left field. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Genieinachanelbottle
Vacant Voices is The Shocking conclusion to the Blind Barriers Trilogy filled with outstanding characters and magnificent unexpected twists U will not see coming!

I would love to see a spin-off series!

Sophie Davis are master story tellers!
Michelle VanDaley
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the end of the Trilogy. Most questions were answered but it seemed like a quick wrap up at the end, I guess I would have liked just a little more (Raven???) Overall this is a great Trilogy filled with twists that keep you guessing until the end.
Karen S. Pitts
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Read all 3 books in 3 days because it kept me so engrossed in the story line. Very well written and so intriguing. However, I had the same issues with the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors as in her other series. Seriously needs a new editor.
Emma
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't even begin to write how I feel. I'm so conflicted and a little devastated and I can't imagine how Raven or Lark feels. ...more
Tina Merritt
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
After 3 books we finally get our answers!! A must read for the fan because this book has all the answers you’ve been waiting for since book 1!
Jessica Rajs
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lots of typos, but I really enjoyed this trilogy
Ginger
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many revelations revealed, questions answered, lies uncovered, twists and turns straightened out, and that’s sure not the ending I was expecting.
If your looking for a well written, narrated trilogy, that is mind scrambling, suspenseful, intriguing, but basically clean this is for you, you won’t be disappointed.
Jenna Guess
Ashlee
added it
Mar 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Throne of Fire (Dark Court #2)
  • Throne of Winter: The Dark Court
  • What the Lady's Maid Knew (The Riftmagic Saga, #1)
  • Of Thorn and Thread (Daughters of Eville Book 4)
  • Of Glass and Glamour (Daughters of Eville #2)
  • Fated (Talented Saga #8)
  • Of Sea and Song (Daughters of Eville #3)
  • The Love Hypothesis
  • Skendöda (Motståndstrilogin #2)
  • Poza mną
  • Gwiazdka pełna życzeń (Najcenniejszy podarunek, #2)
  • Zostań moim aniołem
  • Miss Burma
  • The Truth Project
  • Otwórz się na miłość
  • Blask choinki
  • Zapach goździków
  • Shadow Fall (Shadow Fall, #1)
"Sophie Davis" is the pseudonym for two best friends, roommates, and now writing partners. The pair met at Dickinson Law and instantly bonded over their love of great books and bad horror movies. After they graduated, when one longed for the ability to read minds so she wouldn't have to study for the bar exam, a Saga was born. When the Talented Saga went on to be an internationally bestselling ser ...more

The Blind Barriers Trilogy (3 books)
  • Fragile Facade (Blind Barriers Trilogy #1)
  • Platinum Prey (Blind Barriers Trilogy #2)

News & Interviews